FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I just realised

I just realised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That a lot of people that go in the swingers section iv never seen in the lounge,i know a few names from here but the majority dont come in here...think i'll go in there for a few weeks and see whats going on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't say I have noticed this but I do thank you for sharing it

"Can't say I have noticed this but I do thank you for sharing it "

You're more welcome than you can ever imagine

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

"Can't say I have noticed this but I do thank you for sharing it

You're more welcome than you can ever imagine"

Ahhh get a room

Runs off to swingers forum to check it out

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"That a lot of people that go in the swingers section iv never seen in the lounge,i know a few names from here but the majority dont come in here...think i'll go in there for a few weeks and see whats going on"
. I've noticed that too, although I lurk in the swingers room, I don't very often post, I don't know enough about swinging to comment Mrs blue eyes

"That a lot of people that go in the swingers section iv never seen in the lounge,i know a few names from here but the majority dont come in here...think i'll go in there for a few weeks and see whats going on. I've noticed that too, although I lurk in the swingers room, I don't very often post, I don't know enough about swinging to comment Mrs blue eyes "

Loads of singles in there its not just for swinging couples,the lounge has gone boring i think so im going to have a change

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

I've noticed that too.

Mrs SB

By *arksMan  over a year ago

in the centre

"That a lot of people that go in the swingers section iv never seen in the lounge,i know a few names from here but the majority dont come in here...think i'll go in there for a few weeks and see whats going on"

Have you had your inoculations , cancelled the milk , got someone round to feed the cat ?

"That a lot of people that go in the swingers section iv never seen in the lounge,i know a few names from here but the majority dont come in here...think i'll go in there for a few weeks and see whats going on

Have you had your inoculations , cancelled the milk , got someone round to feed the cat ? "

Iv let the postman know told him to hold my mail

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A change is as good as a rest, so they say

in the centre

"That a lot of people that go in the swingers section iv never seen in the lounge,i know a few names from here but the majority dont come in here...think i'll go in there for a few weeks and see whats going on

Have you had your inoculations , cancelled the milk , got someone round to feed the cat ?

Iv let the postman know told him to hold my mail "

send us a postcard

send us a postcard "

Whats you're address?

in the centre

send us a postcard

Whats you're address? "

promise not to share or stalk me ?

» Add a new message to this topic