FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Slimming world / Weight Watchers

Slimming world / Weight Watchers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layer one OP   Man  over a year ago

mirfield

I've been going to a fat club for over a year and lost 3stone but as am the only male my mind often thinks how many ladys go to fat club and are also swingers and being a swinger help with weight loss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

[Removed by poster at 17/09/16 13:48:50]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive done both. Currently doing well at sw... I am not sure swinging helps as i wont eat for hours before i go.. and that then means if we have been at a club all night that ill have takeaway... saying that ive lost over 3 stone in 4 months.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I am doing sw since having a heart attack.

mirfield

"Ive done both. Currently doing well at sw... I am not sure swinging helps as i wont eat for hours before i go.. and that then means if we have been at a club all night that ill have takeaway... saying that ive lost over 3 stone in 4 months."
well done, I love slimming world this time round

Hey, well done on your weight loss journey so far. You must be a bit chuffed with yourself?

Which gang are you in? WW or SW? I'm a Weight Watchers girl and have been for about 4 years. Total loss of 71lb (5 stone 1lb). I help in 3 classes and cover holidays for 8 more! We have quite a few guys amongst us but, of course us girlies out number the fellas. Now where have I heard that before?? Hahah

X Rosie

mirfield

Slimming world for me but my sister was a WW leader for 18 years and only 2 months ago give it up for SW.

And to see how many of the ladies and myself have changed over the year is remarkable plus am now out on my bike wich I never thought I'll be on this time last year

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

I'm in the SW gang .... lost 2.5st so far and wouldn't say that swinging has helped, just made me feel sexier in what I wear

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

SW for me too....2.5 stone down, not really sure how swinging affects it lol

SW for me too lost 3 stone with WW and nearly 2 with sw so id say their both good if you follow the plan xxx

Slimming world for us- just over 3 stone down for me and 1.5 for Paul. There's loads of men that go to my group but I like to get my fab life and every day life separate so can't say fab ever enters my mind while at the club.

Done SW before and doing it again now

Lost 3st 10 so far in 10 month

Never done WW so can't comment on that

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

SW for me. However lots of major issues around food so it's very slow going.

"SW for me. However lots of major issues around food so it's very slow going. "

Slowly slowly is good , it's dealing with food issues too. Just keep taking small steps.

mirfield

Some amazing weight loss so far well, done to us all

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

SW here!!! Lost 3 stone but sadly it went back on (completely my own fault). Our local group has a male consultant

"SW here!!! Lost 3 stone but sadly it went back on (completely my own fault). Our local group has a male consultant "

My old group had a male consultant but every week we lost weight his went up

mirfield

"SW here!!! Lost 3 stone but sadly it went back on (completely my own fault). Our local group has a male consultant

My old group had a male consultant but every week we lost weight his went up "

We have a male consultant stand in when she's away and he's really funny

I lost 5.5 stone with SW last year. I took my eye of the ball a bit. So signed back up last week.

It's the one place I focus on me... Just me... No one else. Nothing else. Just me and my goal of losing weight.

Cherry

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 17/09/16 17:47:22]

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

A few years ago i lost 4 stone in 6 months when i got a fwb. We were at it like rabbits and i literally shagged the weight off.

Gone from a size 18 to a 10.

Swinging hasn't come into it.

I did SW... Lost 2 stone... Put a little back on, and want to try and lose about 1/2 a stone, but still in better shape than I was in my 30s. I found it really changed my 'taste' - just don't enjoy fatty/creamy foods now. It has made me more confident in my body, which has certainly helped on the swinging front.

I (mark) have been counting points with ww for the past 18 days and have lost 10.5lbs. I also power walk 5k a day which is helping

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Em is doing sw as she says she needs to lose weight but I think she's sexy as hell as it is

Ww. Always wonder if anyone else is on fab. Its all in the mind!

Ive lost 15 stone on sw xx but due to health conditions its slowly going back on but it be off soon xx

WW I found terrible eat what you want as long as stay in points at least SW is more strict but save your points eat what you want on a Fri or sat well I just do SW and eat sensible rarely junk hardly ever use syns at all.

Lost 2 stone 10 lbs since Mid Late July.

"SW for me too lost 3 stone with WW and nearly 2 with sw so id say their both good if you follow the plan xxx"
i lost about 3 stone on ww and now just over 3 on sw.. just another 3 or 4 more to go

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

Quick question please - I've been thinking of trying sw but not keen on the group thing. I've seen them online version but would be interested to get opinion as to whether the group works better than online? Any info appreciated.

Unlike other posts on here my SW story isn't one of success more a case of no change at all. Went for 9 months with the end result of not loosing or gaining anything.

I know it works for others very well, including all of the ladies in the group I went to, but for me it was all kind of meh

"Quick question please - I've been thinking of trying sw but not keen on the group thing. I've seen them online version but would be interested to get opinion as to whether the group works better than online? Any info appreciated. "

They always say going to group helps you lose weight as the being weighed in each week keeps you on track. You can go and just be weighed or stay. Worth ringing up a few local consultants, tell them why you don't like groups and go to the one that inspires

You the most to attend

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Quick question please - I've been thinking of trying sw but not keen on the group thing. I've seen them online version but would be interested to get opinion as to whether the group works better than online? Any info appreciated.

They always say going to group helps you lose weight as the being weighed in each week keeps you on track. You can go and just be weighed or stay. Worth ringing up a few local consultants, tell them why you don't like groups and go to the one that inspires

You the most to attend "

Thanks for that. I didn't know you could just go & weigh. Seems one leader does a few of the local groups around here. Will give her a call

"WW I found terrible eat what you want as long as stay in points at least SW is more strict but save your points eat what you want on a Fri or sat well I just do SW and eat sensible rarely junk hardly ever use syns at all.

Lost 2 stone 10 lbs since Mid Late July. "

funny that i find sw more strict on the new plan than sw.. hence i swapped. I always use my syns

I used to be a WW leader but quit when they brought in their new points system, it made WW too much like SW and SW has never worked for me because I'm not a fruit and veg person.

I'm now the biggest i've ever been. I'm not exactly huge (size 14), but I'm unhappy being the size & shape I am. I wish I could get motivated to do something about it

» Add a new message to this topic