FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Youre watching Tv in HDand suddenly

Youre watching Tv in HDand suddenly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It goes off due to local transmission which doesnt support Hd ......how annoying is this or is it a man thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It goes off due to local transmission which doesnt support Hd ......how annoying is this or is it a man thing? "

TVs are not my thing, regardless if how well defined... I'm straight.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not a man thing it's a geek thing, the difference between HD and what we see as normal TV is marginal, I certainly wouldn't cry about it.

It doesn't annoy me. Although I do really really want to see Colin Briggs and Carol Malia in HD one day

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's not a man thing it's a geek thing, the difference between HD and what we see as normal TV is marginal, I certainly wouldn't cry about it."

I will say the difference between HD and 4K is marginal, but my point was that when watching in HD ...the program youre watching disappears when local news is transmitted and leaves you with a logo and some back ground noise and you have to switch back to normal tv........i must be a geek.

I have a 4k tv and I can notice the difference between watching HD tv too my own but iam kinda of a tv geek

"It's not a man thing it's a geek thing, the difference between HD and what we see as normal TV is marginal, I certainly wouldn't cry about it.

I will say the difference between HD and 4K is marginal, but my point was that when watching in HD ...the program youre watching disappears when local news is transmitted and leaves you with a logo and some back ground noise and you have to switch back to normal tv........i must be a geek. "

Yes you are, I am myself but not over the picture quality of my television, now if the thing broke, that's my life over

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

It's a man thing!!

» Add a new message to this topic