FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People trying to get you to join other sites with the view you must subscribe to premium package

People trying to get you to join other sites with the view you must subscribe to premium package

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi was chatting to a lady who I thought was genuine only to find all she wanted was me to join another site and to show I was genuine she wanted me to pay for a months premium membership has anyone else encountered this

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, not heard of this

report it to admin.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

no, i have my message filters on..id just block and forget about it anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have but as she removed her profile have had to do it direct also posted in forums but the moderator closed the thread after only a few comments

I see this on POF and tinder quite a bit, but not encountered it on here. The one they usually promote is easyminge.com.

"Hi was chatting to a lady who I thought was genuine only to find all she wanted was me to join another site and to show I was genuine she wanted me to pay for a months premium membership has anyone else encountered this "

I did this on a site where men pay high fees. To get them to come here for free .

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Yes.

The mods on the site we were on previously were always trying to get us to leave and join another site ....

They're just scammers:

Report & block

mr ddc

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi was chatting to a lady who I thought was genuine only to find all she wanted was me to join another site and to show I was genuine she wanted me to pay for a months premium membership has anyone else encountered this "

Report please, they are scammers