FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My sons, girlfriends mom.

My sons, girlfriends mom.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She passed away today around 6pm, diagnosed with liver cancer 1 and a half weeks ago, so sudden and so awful, they have a 2 year old, my grandson, and expecting another boy soon, feeling guilty that I'm the nan, to see them grow up, and she has been denied this, but you never know when your death date is? I might have the same fate........just so very sad, she was only 61. Feeling so bad, that my grandson been so young will not remember her.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's sad. Am sending my condolences and a *hug*

Don't feel guilty for something that's out of your control though. Just be there for your lad and his girl xx

"That's sad. Am sending my condolences and a *hug*

Don't feel guilty for something that's out of your control though. Just be there for your lad and his girl xx"

great sentiment. A hard time for all concerned

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

You can make sure he doesn't forget her - put a photo book together. Write down things they did together before you forget - little things like a song she may have sang to him, places she took him to etc.....

Just be the mum she doesn't have any more....you can make this a lot more bearable for her by being there.....I'm sure you will but keep phoning her when things settle down after the funeral.....she will need it poor girl x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's really sad but you'll be there for him and the rest of your family, so there's a good future ahead. Have a hug too x

Sending you lots of hugs xx

My youngest son who's 9 never got to meet his nan as she died of lung cancer 11 years ago but he knows who she was as I show photos of her and talk about her and we go visit her special garden (grave) my other children remember as they are older ..we have lovely memories xxx

» Add a new message to this topic