FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > live and learn

live and learn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so stating that you are only 1/4 of a mile away, comes across as stalking and not that it is a potential convenience.

I suppose I can see their point maybe, if we haven't already spoke before.

lesson learnt I guess. not everyone thinks the same and many are suspicious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Would they not see you were the same distance, I thought that was whole point of seeing 'who is near'

"Would they not see you were the same distance, I thought that was whole point of seeing 'who is near'

"

i was just stating the obvious and saying hello very politely.

I got called a stalker, then blocked. Some people are soooo touchy. I'm not bothered, just thought I'd share my experience lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have disabled 'who's near' as the plethora of "I'm x miles from you" did feel a little like something from a creepy teen horror movie and also why geographical proximity would cause my knickers to fly off is beyond me.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have had messages state 'Oh, we are only 1 mile away from each other, wanna meet'

As if that is all I need to know in order to want to meet someone, and yes It is creepy

"I have had messages state 'Oh, we are only 1 mile away from each other, wanna meet'

As if that is all I need to know in order to want to meet someone, and yes It is creepy "

when I did it, it was within a very polite message, clearly not asking or suggesting anything. it was a simple hello, which I have done on numerous occasions and gone on to have a normal conversation. The only reason I even mentioned the location was more out of surprise that it was down to 1/4 mile. Didn't think it could be that accurate.

I appreciate that some of you girls are severely bombarded and so anything from someone that isn't what they want is treated with distraint. I'd imagine thays this may have been more the reason for the abruptness.

I'll still continue as my usual friendly self, I know no other way, but from what you and the other lady has said, I'll stear away from proximity.

as I said, lesson learned

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have disabled 'who's near' as the plethora of "I'm x miles from you" did feel a little like something from a creepy teen horror movie and also why geographical proximity would cause my knickers to fly off is beyond me. "

» Add a new message to this topic