FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hunted

Hunted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen the trailer for Hunted its about A group of 10 people who have to escape a crew of professional man hunters for 28 days to win £100'000.

Id love to have a go on this. Anyone else think they would be up for the task?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

The first series was great,looking forward to this one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swingers would be caught first as they would be too busy checking mail and fabbing pics

I'd love to have a go. The first series was good. I'm sure you could stay away from them in the Welsh hills down here.

Yea Defo love the challenge

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 09:19:13]

Didnt catch the first season but ill be watching this.

First thing id do is get a mountain bike, stay off the roads and spend the first 2 or 3 days getting as far away from the start as possible

"Outside fun in Northampton - looking for ladies with limited experience who would like to join me and others outside for a couple of hours fun as it seems the weather is going to be good this week - last real chance before it turns "

You would never get away if your penis keeps advertising your position

"Outside fun in Northampton - looking for ladies with limited experience who would like to join me and others outside for a couple of hours fun as it seems the weather is going to be good this week - last real chance before it turns "

?!

"Outside fun in Northampton - looking for ladies with limited experience who would like to join me and others outside for a couple of hours fun as it seems the weather is going to be good this week - last real chance before it turns

?!"

I dont know ether

I reckon I'd do well on there.

All the tips I've learnt from watching hours of movies may just come in handy

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Just seen the trailer for Hunted its about A group of 10 people who have to escape a crew of professional man hunters for 28 days to win £100'000.

Id love to have a go on this. Anyone else think they would be up for the task?"

yep, id love to x

Only two couples made it on the last serious,how the heck the two women did heaven know's,but it make's you realise how hard it would be. The stress would make me give myself up

"Only two couples made it on the last serious,how the heck the two women did heaven know's,but it make's you realise how hard it would be. The stress would make me give myself up "

If i go on the show can i live at yours for a month. Theres 20k in it for you

No one would think to look for me there

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Isn't it a bit like the old show Wanted?

You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man

Seriously I'd love to do this ! Always thought of my self as the best hide an seek player ever

I would love to do this.. along with channel 4 the island

Dont use a phone or youre fucked

"Only two couples made it on the last serious,how the heck the two women did heaven know's,but it make's you realise how hard it would be. The stress would make me give myself up

No one would think to look for me there"

A shed load of absolute stress for a whole month and you're giving me just 20k,bugger off you cheeky sod! Double it and I may reconsider!

"Only two couples made it on the last serious,how the heck the two women did heaven know's,but it make's you realise how hard it would be. The stress would make me give myself up

A shed load of absolute stress for a whole month and you're giving me just 20k,bugger off you cheeky sod! Double it and I may reconsider!"

They'll be no stress. Im pretty quiet, housetrained and a very good cook. 30k final offer

A shed load of absolute stress for a whole month and you're giving me just 20k,bugger off you cheeky sod! Double it and I may reconsider!

They'll be no stress. Im pretty quiet, housetrained and a very good cook. 30k final offer"

Deal,I want it upfront though!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They'll be no stress. Im pretty quiet, housetrained and a very good cook. 30k final offer"

I don't mind keeping someone in a cage for a month.

Last series we reviewed it each week in the forum. Many couldn't resist phoning home or arranging meets.

You have to steer clear of anywhere with cctv, also including transport hubs, trains etc. No credit or debit card use - sounds obvious but they use them! They observe your associates physically and electronically - so no contact is the only option.

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"Swingers would be caught first as they would be too busy checking mail and fabbing pics"

By *ranimallxl5Man  over a year ago

Winchester

But they will learn from the mistakes in season one

"Just seen the trailer for Hunted its about A group of 10 people who have to escape a crew of professional man hunters for 28 days to win £100'000.

sounds like a strung out version of hard target

They'll be no stress. Im pretty quiet, housetrained and a very good cook. 30k final offer

Deal,I want it upfront though!"

No can do im afraid. Dont get the money till the task is complete. Surely there is room to negotiate?

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Easy. But I reckon all those cameras following you around would be a dead giveaway.

Easy. But I reckon all those cameras following you around would be a dead giveaway. "

I havent seen it so dont know how many if any follow you around. But id be on my bike and off down back roads, through wooded areas and gone. They can try and keep up if they wish

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Or just hide in chams for a month - loads of relaxation and a lot of sex and if they're single guys hunters they wouldn't get membership before you'd won to get in and catch you

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Wasn't there a TV gameshow that did something similar before?

Bingo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted_(game_show)

"Wasn't there a TV gameshow that did something similar before?

Bingo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted_(game_show)"

Yea tina mentioned that earlier in the thread. Ive never heard of it though

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Wasn't there a TV gameshow that did something similar before?

Bingo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted_(game_show)

Yea tina mentioned that earlier in the thread. Ive never heard of it though"

I used to love watching it!

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Easy. But I reckon all those cameras following you around would be a dead giveaway.

I havent seen it so dont know how many if any follow you around. But id be on my bike and off down back roads, through wooded areas and gone. They can try and keep up if they wish"

Up here in the Highlands, I could walk 20 minutes from the house and not be found for a couple of weeks!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Does anyone know if the first series is available on catch up? I don't watch tv so don't know what side this was on but have internet catch up apps

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I havent seen it so dont know how many if any follow you around. But id be on my bike and off down back roads, through wooded areas and gone. They can try and keep up if they wish

Up here in the Highlands, I could walk 20 minutes from the house and not be found for a couple of weeks!

"

Haven't seen the series.. do they get ahead start ? All set off from different locations ? What details do you have to supply ? Do they limit cash to a set amount ?

I'd give it a go. I'd probably get as much food and water as I can and dig myself in for a month.

By *ranimallxl5Man  over a year ago

Winchester

"Does anyone know if the first series is available on catch up? I don't watch tv so don't know what side this was on but have internet catch up apps "

It was on virgin media

This sounds like my idea of heaven! An excuse to not interact with anyone for 28 day?? I'd go feral

Haven't seen the series.. do they get ahead start ? All set off from different locations ? What details do you have to supply ? Do they limit cash to a set amount ?"

On the last series they were given a hours notice to get on the run,no limit on cash and they started at different locations

Haven't seen the series.. do they get ahead start ? All set off from different locations ? What details do you have to supply ? Do they limit cash to a set amount ?

On the last series they were given a hours notice to get on the run,no limit on cash and they started at different locations "

What about a camera crew following them?

"Does anyone know if the first series is available on catch up? I don't watch tv so don't know what side this was on but have internet catch up apps "

I don't know,but you should try and check it out

On the last series they were given a hours notice to get on the run,no limit on cash and they started at different locations

What about a camera crew following them?"

Well yeah they obviously had that

Men from Fab should make good Hunters for this programme what with all the training on here trying to track down meets!

What about a camera crew following them?

Well yeah they obviously had that "

I need to watch this show. Then apply for it next year.

"Outside fun in Northampton - looking for ladies with limited experience who would like to join me and others outside for a couple of hours fun as it seems the weather is going to be good this week - last real chance before it turns

You would never get away if your penis keeps advertising your position"

they do a honey trap on you and you wouldn't be able to resist it

By *organ81Man  over a year ago

ennis

Sounds like great craic

I'd be up for it....would be great experience imo.

28 days?!

Seriously if they were proper professional man hunters they'd have them all rounded up in less than 24hrs.

Central

A guy went to the Scottish Highlands last year but got caught out.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"28 days?!

Seriously if they were proper professional man hunters they'd have them all rounded up in less than 24hrs."

They are professionals.

But it was mostly the hunted ones mistakes which got them caught rather than the hunter's skills.

It was quite a good show despite flaws and I'll have to get a telly to watch this series

Central

Burner mobile sim cards for emergency use only, preferably from a phone that you've not used before and never calling a known number, such as family.

No internet use, unless via burner sim card and no emails etc that could be traced - but vpn use would be needed.

Whilst escape to somewhere quiet is good, an unknown person in a remote community is noticeable. You'd need all of your provisions up front. Last year they paid rewards for people reporting seeing people in newspaper and internet posts, where they advised they posed a danger. So staying unnoticed is essential.

You can't visit most train or bus stations due to cctv. The show traced contestants from cctv in shops, trains and other places. Bank machines also have cameras.

They scoured contact lists for known associates and monitored them too.

In essence, the hunters weren't always scrupulous.

I might use a barge, if someone else would man it in public.

How much you could trust the crew not to provide any tip-offs is uncertain.

» Add a new message to this topic