FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trumps wall

Trumps wall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can I suggest an upgrade for Trumps wall....3 more walls and a ceiling with no windows or doors....and Trump in the middle....I'm sure Mexico wouldn't mind paying the extra...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm hoping someone will put a couple of rounds in his swede before that happens.

I'm not xenophobic though so I'd welcome more yanks here

You have to question the sanity of a man that wants to build a wall to keep Latin women OUT!!!!!

"You have to question the sanity of a man that wants to build a wall to keep Latin women OUT!!!!!

"

Oh he doesn't want to keep Latin women out. He wants to keep poor Latin women out.

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 00:45:14]

He can build a wall around europe too lol.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"He can build a wall around europe too lol."

Around the Mediterranean

"He can build a wall around europe too lol.

Around the Mediterranean"

Yes, the main land needs to be protected.

Glastonbury

Around the MediterraneanYes, the main land needs to be protected."

From Russia?

Do a bit of research on the impact illegal Mexican immigrants and Mexican drug cartels have on the US and you will understand why trump and most Americans want to build a wall.

Seriously guys you need to get that lefty PC monkey off your back so you can think straight

Around the MediterraneanYes, the main land needs to be protected.

From Russia?"

No, from the invasion you know, italy is a hot spot.

Glastonbury

"Do a bit of research on the impact illegal Mexican immigrants and Mexican drug cartels have on the US and you will understand why trump and most Americans want to build a wall.

Seriously guys you need to get that lefty PC monkey off your back so you can think straight"

Drug cartels do have airplanes, boats and even subs you know.

The problem is not with Mexican cartels or immigrant, the problem is with American money.

Glastonbury

From Russia?No, from the invasion you know, italy is a hot spot."

You want to build a wall around Italy?

From Russia?No, from the invasion you know, italy is a hot spot.

You want to build a wall around Italy?"

It would help, but prefer it to be all around europe, like the great wall of china.

"Do a bit of research on the impact illegal Mexican immigrants and Mexican drug cartels have on the US and you will understand why trump and most Americans want to build a wall.

Seriously guys you need to get that lefty PC monkey off your back so you can think straight

The problem is not with Mexican cartels or immigrant, the problem is with American money. "

Us authorities find it easier to track planes etc than a fella with a carrier bag, you know. All you need is plenty of willing mules, you know.

Seriously guys you need to get that lefty PC monkey off your back so you can think straight"

Most of the drugs that enter the us comes via Nicaragua and Honduras......by air and sea.

Glastonbury

You want to build a wall around Italy?It would help, but prefer it to be all around europe, like the great wall of china."

Interestingly, the Great Wall isn't that much of a success at all!

To gauge how much of a success or a failure it was, it's a good idea to understand for why and how it was built.

A word on terminology first: What we see today as "the Great Wall" was a Ming dynasty construction (the most famous stretches around Beijing were built in the 16th century), but nowadays we use the term "Great Wall" (or changcheng in Chinese) to refer to the various ramparts built in the north since the Qin dynasty (2nd century BC).

The early Great Walls of the Qin and its predecessors were not walls of defense - they were built to wall off newly acquired territory. These walls never really worked out for them because when the Qin was hit with rebellions, these walls were abandoned and the nomads got back in to resettle the area.

The take away point from this is that any wall needs to be manned adequately for it to be effective, no matter what purpose it serves.

Glastonbury

The problem is not with Mexican cartels or immigrant, the problem is with American money.

Us authorities find it easier to track planes etc than a fella with a carrier bag, you know. All you need is plenty of willing mules, you know."

I mean that until America gets to grip with its own drug problems or that it stops being a draw by its commercial success, people will try to get there.

Wall or no.

There already is a big bloody fence. That's not working.

See above post...

Glastonbury

You want to build a wall around Italy?It would help, but prefer it to be all around europe, like the great wall of china.

Interestingly, the Great Wall isn't that much of a success at all!

To gauge how much of a success or a failure it was, it's a good idea to understand for why and how it was built.

A word on terminology first: What we see today as "the Great Wall" was a Ming dynasty construction (the most famous stretches around Beijing were built in the 16th century), but nowadays we use the term "Great Wall" (or changcheng in Chinese) to refer to the various ramparts built in the north since the Qin dynasty (2nd century BC).

The early Great Walls of the Qin and its predecessors were not walls of defense - they were built to wall off newly acquired territory. These walls never really worked out for them because when the Qin was hit with rebellions, these walls were abandoned and the nomads got back in to resettle the area.

The take away point from this is that any wall needs to be manned adequately for it to be effective, no matter what purpose it serves."

By the end of the Ming, fighting men were needed all over the empires to deal with internal revolts (as the Ming economy broke down due to various factors) and the Manchu threat.

There simply wasn't enough men (or the money to pay them) to man the whole length of the Wall, so the bulk of the defenders were at Shanhai Pass.

The Manchus simply rode around and attacked the lesser defended passes. In light of this, the Great Wall of China was certainly a failure as the resources spent on building the wall could well be used on other things like paying the soldiers, critically, and a unmanned wall was not going to defend itself.

Most of the drugs that enter the us comes via Nicaragua and Honduras......by air and sea.

"

Wasn't there a scandal involving the US funding drugs in a country to overthrow their Government,or something like that? I watched a film about it recently. I have a shit memory and can't remember names or countries; it might come back to me.

Glastonbury

It's very simple to say Build a wall! Keep out foreigners!

But the reality is a little more complex, I'm afraid.

"It's very simple to say Build a wall! Keep out foreigners!

But the reality is a little more complex, I'm afraid. "

They build a wall and then what? Send armed police into people's homes to arrest Mexicans,make the legal ones wear some kind of badge so they can be identified?

Yes but it's an open floodgate as it is to drugs and illegal immigrants who become career criminals like drug dealers prostitutes and thrives. The economic disparity between the bordering nations makes open borders a bad idea for Americans.

Glastonbury

"Yes but it's an open floodgate as it is to drugs and illegal immigrants who become career criminals like drug dealers prostitutes and thrives. The economic disparity between the bordering nations makes open borders a bad idea for Americans. "

You do have very nice tits

Glastonbury

"Yes but it's an open floodgate as it is to drugs and illegal immigrants who become career criminals like drug dealers prostitutes and thrives. The economic disparity between the bordering nations makes open borders a bad idea for Americans.

You do have very nice tits "

Uh... I mean... don't you think it's a little inaccurate to suggest that everyone from Mexico is either a pimp, a whore or a pusher?

"Yes but it's an open floodgate as it is to drugs and illegal immigrants who become career criminals like drug dealers prostitutes and thrives. The economic disparity between the bordering nations makes open borders a bad idea for Americans.

Uh... I mean... don't you think it's a little inaccurate to suggest that everyone from Mexico is either a pimp, a whore or a pusher?

"

Some are in Mariachi bands too.

Glastonbury

Some are in Mariachi bands too. "

Ohhh! And those annoying ones with with the pan pipes asking for change. Bastards.

"Yes but it's an open floodgate as it is to drugs and illegal immigrants who become career criminals like drug dealers prostitutes and thrives. The economic disparity between the bordering nations makes open borders a bad idea for Americans. "

Er nations?? Canadas not the problem and there are no other bordering nations other than Mexico. Do you honestly believe a wall will stop drugs entering the US from Colombia Nicaragua Honduras Bolivia and Peru. It won't.

BTW I voted tory in the last election and liberal Democrat the one before that.

Yeah I'm a Lefty, but I do object to being branded as some kind of tree hugging hippy, just because my political views are different to the right wing views of some

Then again, asking the right wing to not tar people with the same brush (and I intend no pun whatsoever there) is abit futile, as its part of being righgt wing, unless I'm wrong and you feel offended by being lumped in with extremists and racists,because its noinoit nice to say that all members if one group are extremists is it

Ohhh! And those annoying ones with with the pan pipes asking for change. Bastards. "

I thought they were native Americans.

Glastonbury

Ohhh! And those annoying ones with with the pan pipes asking for change. Bastards.

I thought they were native Americans. "

They all look the same, tbh

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"

I thought they were native Americans."

I bet they wish they had built a wall.

I've got a piece of the Berlin wall....nothing to do with this topic though

Glastonbury

"I've got a piece of the Berlin wall....nothing to do with this topic though "

Me too.

I feel like we have a connection

Glastonbury

"I've got a piece of the Berlin wall....nothing to do with this topic though

Me too.

I feel like we have a connection "

Please tell me to stop

Me too.

Please tell me to stop "

I'm 1/4 German and 1/4 Irish

"I've got a piece of the Berlin wall....nothing to do with this topic though "

I've got a piece of the old Wembley stadium seating.

"

I bet they wish they had built a wall."

Or poisoned the turkeys.

They all look the same, tbh "

Mexicans wear sombreros

Glastonbury

Me too.

Please tell me to stop

I'm 1/4 German and 1/4 Irish "

What's that got to do with the price of cheese?

I'm 1/4 German & 1/4 Russian

I'm defending the well grounded reasoning for the proposal - preventing the crims wandering in undeterred.

I'm not here defending every attack that people make by quoting trump out of context.

It's not racist, or any other "ist" to want to have control of your borders. Though people were up to speed on that after the referendum.

"

I bet they wish they had built a wall."

Well judging by the amount of teenage suicides on one reservation in the last year, there won't be any left to build it. Sad

Glastonbury

Mexicans wear sombreros "

If you sit down and read these threads occasionally - as opposed to ranting at the screen in horror at something that challenges your mindless assumptions - you can like learn stuff n' shit.

Cool story, sis.

Thanks

Me too.

Please tell me to stop

I'm 1/4 German and 1/4 Irish

What's that got to do with the price of cheese?

I'm 1/4 German & 1/4 Russian"

I'm just wondering what you two's kids are going to look like....

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

The problem is not with Mexican cartels or immigrant, the problem is with American money. "

If you do the sums; ( read Levitt and Dubners books as an example; ) the last thing the US needs to do is to stop drugs trade in the US.

It accounts for approximately 10-15% of the overall US economy. Some say 20%. Illegal or not, ( taxed or not) that money circulates around the US economy ( and out into Mexico, and Central America and back). It eventually rises and becomes "clean" in the purchase of legitimate goods, services, keeps americans in jobs, and factories working

It's the perfect Tariff-free import/export setup.

And the drugs cartels have a slickness of business model that the big chains like McDonalds could only dream of .

If the whole illegal drugs trade was suddenly magically switched off, and disappear, the US economy would collapse within days.

( oh, and building a wall wouldn't stop it)

Didn't the Romans build a wall?

I guess that's why we don't have any Mexicans here

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

Oops though this was a post about a wall to stand next to and pass wind.

Second thoughts perhaps Mr Trump needs on of these as he certainly passes enough wind himself.

Owl

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

its a set up..put a person with the most ludicrous ideas, crappiest attitude and who obviously is not fit even to order his own meal in a resteraunt, against the cunning lying, bitch, that they want to have as president....its a game, all rigged and set up..cant people see that is what politics is a bout these days . its a joke, which is why i dont give it any attention..im still shocked by those who cannot see it for what it is..but hey ho,..

By *44bertCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

He's a racist, tiny handed, orange, thin skinned fucking moron.

He has the vocabulary of a ten year old and the temperament to match.

He is an utter fucking wankwomble.

Glastonbury

"He's a racist, tiny handed, orange, thin skinned fucking moron.

He is an utter fucking wankwomble. "

He is Cartman from South Park..

"Meh-meh-neh-meh-neh, bitch! Respect my authori-tie!"

"its a set up..put a person with the most ludicrous ideas, crappiest attitude and who obviously is not fit even to order his own meal in a resteraunt, against the cunning lying, bitch, that they want to have as president....its a game, all rigged and set up..cant people see that is what politics is a bout these days . its a joke, which is why i dont give it any attention..im still shocked by those who cannot see it for what it is..but hey ho,.."

Thats all well and good and in a way I'm inclined to agree with you.

However we're probably not going to be affected too much by the outcome. (Hopefully)

I have family and friends in the states and they are talking about emigrating if he's president.

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 11:15:47]

"

Well judging by the amount of teenage suicides on one reservation in the last year, there won't be any left to build it. Sad "

That's really sad.

Mexicans wear sombreros

If you sit down and read these threads occasionally - as opposed to ranting at the screen in horror at something that challenges your mindless assumptions - you can like learn stuff n' shit.

Cool story, sis.

Thanks "

I read. I don't understand them

And I don't fucking rant!!

Mexicans wear sombreros

Cool story, sis.

Thanks

I read. I don't understand them

And I don't fucking rant!! "

And...you're smoking way too much.

"

Well judging by the amount of teenage suicides on one reservation in the last year, there won't be any left to build it. Sad

That's really sad. "

Pineridge. The most recent being 12.

I wonder what Trump has in mind for them?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"its a set up..put a person with the most ludicrous ideas, crappiest attitude and who obviously is not fit even to order his own meal in a resteraunt, against the cunning lying, bitch, that they want to have as president....its a game, all rigged and set up..cant people see that is what politics is a bout these days . its a joke, which is why i dont give it any attention..im still shocked by those who cannot see it for what it is..but hey ho,.."

It is feasible that someone who is able to manipulate enough people to vote for him, however rank the expressed opinions are, could actually gain enough votes to win. He lies and has gathered support from the disenfranchised - just as we had in the UK with the EU referendum.

Behind the scenes much is rigged but he could almost pull it off, even though saying worse stuff than he has.

"He's a racist, tiny handed, orange, thin skinned fucking moron.

He is an utter fucking wankwomble. "

^ the irony lol nice one

Wasn't there a scandal involving the US funding drugs in a country to overthrow their Government,or something like that? I watched a film about it recently. I have a shit memory and can't remember names or countries; it might come back to me. "

There's many that are suspected but I belive your taking about the irangate scandal!.

Basically it was Nicaraguan cocaine filtered through various companies to buy weapons to sell to Iran (who was under an arm's embargo) in the hope to get hostages released and then using the profits to fund the Nicaragua contra rebels(freedom fighters) who unfortunately had a habit of torturing and raping and murdering anybody who didn't agree with them(pretty much the same as the Nicaragua government)....

Black ops cost money, mega money and unfortunately due to it being err black they can't use, well official money.

Afghanistan, Vietnam, Laos,cambodia, Grenada, Nicaragua, Panama, Haiti, Indonesia, Dominican republic, el Salvador, Peru.... Take your pic from that list for the others?

They build a wall and then what? Send armed police into people's homes to arrest Mexicans,make the legal ones wear some kind of badge so they can be identified? "

Actually I think the policy is to have an amnesty where illegals take a process to become a citizen,i think the process does take about 8 years though!.

What the Republicans want is to secure the border before starting the amnesty where as the democrats wish to start it as they are!

If fuckwits did not take the hard drugs in the first place then there would be no market for the cartels.

You want to build a wall around Italy?It would help, but prefer it to be all around europe, like the great wall of china."

I will draw up a quote for the work if you like

If fuckwits did not take the hard drugs in the first place then there would be no market for the cartels.

"

In the first place?! The cycle of drug production, sale and use begins with those producing it and then onto those who sell it and LASTLY to those you call fuckwits. Strange that you pin the blame for it all on the one party who doesn't make money out of it and who's life is ruined by it.

By *isKinkedKuntsMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

And what about those Mexican immigrants who basically run the services industry in The US? As someone who lived in San Diego the city with the highest Mexican population in the US I can assure you most Americans don't.

Seriously you need to stop reading The Sun.

And what about those Mexican immigrants who basically run the services industry in The US? As someone who lived in San Diego the city with the highest Mexican population in the US I can assure you most Americans don't.

Seriously you need to stop reading The Sun. "

Are you taking about illegal Mexican immigrants or Mexican immigrants... There's a difference!.

If somebody breaking the law by crossing illegally to work then that's a crime and regardless of good or bad it should not be allowed

Sheffield

Seriously you need to stop reading The Sun. .

Are you taking about illegal Mexican immigrants or Mexican immigrants... There's a difference!.

If somebody breaking the law by crossing illegally to work then that's a crime and regardless of good or bad it should not be allowed"

Both. For example I was an illegally working immigrant over there, there was a fair few of us doing the work others considered themselves too good for. So illegal or not the country would still not function without them just this isn't seen on the surface.

But the reality is a little more complex, I'm afraid. "

Exactly! the foreigners could have ladders or a siege tower

If somebody breaking the law by crossing illegally to work then that's a crime and regardless of good or bad it should not be allowed

Both. For example I was an illegally working immigrant over there, there was a fair few of us doing the work others considered themselves too good for. So illegal or not the country would still not function without them just this isn't seen on the surface. "

No your suggesting you think the country couldn't manage without your illegal work, lots of others would say it would adjust to make legal workers do what you illegals were doing..... It's called capitalism and regulation

Sheffield

Both. For example I was an illegally working immigrant over there, there was a fair few of us doing the work others considered themselves too good for. So illegal or not the country would still not function without them just this isn't seen on the surface. .

No your suggesting you think the country couldn't manage without your illegal work, lots of others would say it would adjust to make legal workers do what you illegals were doing..... It's called capitalism and regulation"

Well it's been happening for decades and decades and they haven't yet so wouldn't hold much hope. Just like over here, 1st world arrogance that can't be shaken.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Exactly! the foreigners could have ladders or a siege tower"

Exactly. Every second Mexican I saw in US was carrying a ladder or had 1 on his pick up truck

They have been stockpiling ladders for years.

Both. For example I was an illegally working immigrant over there, there was a fair few of us doing the work others considered themselves too good for. So illegal or not the country would still not function without them just this isn't seen on the surface. .

No your suggesting you think the country couldn't manage without your illegal work, lots of others would say it would adjust to make legal workers do what you illegals were doing..... It's called capitalism and regulation

Well it's been happening for decades and decades and they haven't yet so wouldn't hold much hope. Just like over here, 1st world arrogance that can't be shaken."

Honestly I think you've fallen into the trap of repeating something's that's said alot, it doesn't make it true!.

It would be the equivalent of saying those premier league footballers think they're too good for non league football.... It's a nonsense statement, for which we can obviously see why premier players aren't in non league, money!.

Now you say it's been going on for decades, have you ever considered that because illegals have been doing that work for years is the very reason why it pays shit money! And that perhaps because it pays shit money people can't do it legally because it don't fucking pay.

Here's two scenarios to consider that could happen if you stopped all illegal working?.

1 the service industry in America(which is worth billions) would completely collapse (due to a lack of employees who just didn't want to do it) crumble into the ground and cease to exist!.

2 the service industry would find it harder to get employees due to the work being shit and hard and would then start to have to pay more to attract people to do it??.

I'm guessing it's number 2 what do you think?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Well it's been happening for decades and decades and they haven't yet so wouldn't hold much hope. Just like over here, 1st world arrogance that can't be shaken..

Honestly I think you've fallen into the trap of repeating something's that's said alot, it doesn't make it true!.

It would be the equivalent of saying those premier league footballers think they're too good for non league football.... It's a nonsense statement, for which we can obviously see why premier players aren't in non league, money!.

Now you say it's been going on for decades, have you ever considered that because illegals have been doing that work for years is the very reason why it pays shit money! And that perhaps because it pays shit money people can't do it legally because it don't fucking pay.

Here's two scenarios to consider that could happen if you stopped all illegal working?.

1 the service industry in America(which is worth billions) would completely collapse (due to a lack of employees who just didn't want to do it) crumble into the ground and cease to exist!.

2 the service industry would find it harder to get employees due to the work being shit and hard and would then start to have to pay more to attract people to do it??.

I'm guessing it's number 2 what do you think?"

You are living in the same dream world trump is

How can you stop all illegals working?

You can't. Same as a wall won't stop drugs or illegals

Well it's been happening for decades and decades and they haven't yet so wouldn't hold much hope. Just like over here, 1st world arrogance that can't be shaken..

I'm guessing it's number 2 what do you think?

You are living in the same dream world trump is

How can you stop all illegals working?

You can't. Same as a wall won't stop drugs or illegals"

So what you think is best is keeping illegals doing the shit menial work that pays shit, because the day you make them legal, is the day they can't afford to do it?.

Of course I wouldn't build a billon dollar wall to do it, I'd just implement legislation that anybody found employing an illegal worker gets ten years hard labour.

I reckon it would take a few hundred incarcerations and about 3 months for a 99% decrease in illegal immigration

Seriously you need to stop reading The Sun. "

How ridiculous! We aren't talking about hard working legal immigrants!!! Literally everything in your post is just not relevant and completely inappropriate.

British people should worry about the immigrant camp in Calais before they talk about Donald trumps wall

"British people should worry about the immigrant camp in Calais before they talk about Donald trumps wall"

Good point. Maybe a wall might keep them out. Although they probably don't have the energy for the swim across

"

How the fuck do you know? How does anyone apart from the traffickers and top level dealers know? You know... all the drugs that get through that the junkies buy?Who's got data on that?

How the fuck do you know? How does anyone apart from the traffickers and top level dealers know? You know... all the drugs that get through that the junkies buy?Who's got data on that?"

WTF? Are you fucking joking?

Who's got data on it? Seriously?

You need to get out more China

How the fuck do you know? How does anyone apart from the traffickers and top level dealers know? You know... all the drugs that get through that the junkies buy?Who's got data on that?

WTF? Are you fucking joking?

Who's got data on it? Seriously?

You need to get out more China "

Haha your on drugs mate if you think anyone other than those involved know where the drugs that DONT get stopped come from. Seriously is there something you don't understand?

Lol you think I'm naive because I don't believe your claim of knowing the source of all the illegal drugs in America? Lol do you know who shot Kennedy too then?

"British people should worry about the immigrant camp in Calais before they talk about Donald trumps wall

Good point. Maybe a wall might keep them out. Although they probably don't have the energy for the swim across "

. The home office has announced its actually building a wall there

Electing Trump as President will be the closest the 'merricans ever get to electing "millhouse" from The Simpsons as President.

Glastonbury

I see the quality of the debate has sunken considerably since I left the room...

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

Mexicans wear sombreros "

Clint eastwood was your man he was a gringo..

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"Didn't the Romans build a wall?

I guess that's why we don't have any Mexicans here "

Their el paso,s would have gone down well..

"I see the quality of the debate has sunken considerably since I left the room..."

Yet you managed to lower it further

Glastonbury

"I see the quality of the debate has sunken considerably since I left the room...

Yet you managed to lower it further "

I'm trying to think of something witty to say but the only thing I can come up with is:

LOL

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"I see the quality of the debate has sunken considerably since I left the room...

Yet you managed to lower it further "

Up periscope.

» Add a new message to this topic