FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How've you responded when you bump into an ex!?

How've you responded when you bump into an ex!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't seen my ex for years. It's inevitable that I will bump into her at some point. I'd like to think I'd be cool and nice.. wishing her well and swiftly moving on! In reality, I'll probably panic and ignore her or I'll act like a nob as she was an ass over the house etc.

How do you guys react when you bump into yours? Able to keep your cool?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

My recent Ex I see all the time, he loves a few streets away.....the kids dad....well I see him at drop offs with kids......I wish I didn't have to....I sometimes dream of bumping into him with a massive sword on purge night! Pmsl

Thank god it's only a film eh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Friendly and polite, I'm a grown up

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I just smile now...his loss- stupid fuck boy

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

He wouldn't recognise me

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I divorced mine when I was 26. I'm

Now 55 so I strongly doubt we would even recognise each other.

I'm not entirely sure I remember what he looks like really.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Moved 250 miles away from them, very little chance of meeting them

My ex-wife I have absolutely nothing to do with whatsoever but I'm not likely to bump into her.

My last ex I still get on with; we're better as friends than we were in a relationship, plus us getting on in this way is nice for the sake of our son.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's been a long time since I was in a relationship, but my ex I still used to meet up with on d*unken nights now she's engaged I think it would be awkward but probably say hi if her hubby to be wasn't with her as he dislikes me!

I have not one word to say to him

My recent ex is my daugthers dad and we get on better now then we did togther but we always said we should of stayed friends.

My first ex I bumped into a few years ago n we just exchanged small talk but it was weird tbh. I was glad I looked good. xxx

"Friendly and polite, I'm a grown up "

This, even though the mother of my kids turned into satans spawn when she got with her new fella, but I keep calm for the sake of my kids, also I think it winds her up even more to see she isn't getting to me

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I bumped into an ex 2 years ago, we were stood at different tills in a supermarket and I could see he was looking at me, and I thought I recognise him from somewhere but couldn't place him! He was waiting for me outside when I left and my god what a difference from when I last saw him (once I eventually clicked), totally bald and a massive goatee (his hair used to be his pride of joy) We just has a polite catch up natter and then left......And this was the man who cheated on me god knows how many times, no point in harbouring grudges when things happened 20+ years ago but I did have a little snigger at his baldness

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

For me my ex girlfriends either live 200-300 miles away or on the continent so no danger of bumping into any of them.

My recent ex I see at least twice a week, she's mum to both my boys so see her when I pick them up and drop them off, plus we are still very good friends and have days out together as a family.

My ex wife (who I used to swing with)I hadn't seen for 7 years til last week when we bumped into each other. Had a really good chat and it went better than well.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

No choice but to keep my cool it's not fair on the kids otherwise

If I saw my most recent ex I'd have to turn and walk away. I'm still pissed. My daughters dad we're polite, can even have a laugh if his gf is about, she's lovely, but when he's alone I avoid him. He's still a manipulative twat, and doesn't keep his hands to himself.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Always as an old friend, I doubt I would ever fail to provide her whatever support I coild if I'm asked. Unfortunately I don't feel this would reciprocated.

"I haven't seen my ex for years. It's inevitable that I will bump into her at some point. I'd like to think I'd be cool and nice.. wishing her well and swiftly moving on! In reality, I'll probably panic and ignore her or I'll act like a nob as she was an ass over the house etc.

How do you guys react when you bump into yours? Able to keep your cool? "

shoot him clean between the eyes the bastard.

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I would say "It depends on where".

If it was in a swinging arena?

I would laugh!

Although it depends on the ex...

One I would call a bloody hypocrite!

(Although, I guess people change...)

Flames

I have a couple of exes who,I think,would happily kill me if they saw me,,,All the others,we'd be civil probably.(It's usually been me that has done the 'dumping' so I have no reason to be antagonistic).

My ex husband lives in York so I'm not likely to but we would be friendly. We'd probably go for a drink together.

My most recent ex gave me a lift tonight somewhere I needed to go and waited in his car for me for 90 mins. We then went and had a drink at a pub together before he dropped me home.

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

tried to be civil with her on her contact she was fine on her own

Each time we did meet I was intimidated and threatened by my ex and all her partners.

dosnt mean that she didnt call me to the kids as had it all too often

there old enough now so make there own way

"Friendly and polite, I'm a grown up

This, even though the mother of my kids turned into satans spawn when she got with her new fella, but I keep calm for the sake of my kids, also I think it winds her up even more to see she isn't getting to me "

I think keeping calm and being cool is the way forward. Can't see myself ever thinking "damn, I wish I'd not been cool and calm then!"

I worked with mine for 5 years after we broke up and it was fine after the initial 3/4 months of awkwardness. Different departments helped but we both managed them so had to have meetings and such. It was quite funny as we were early twenties and another managerial couple in their 30s split around the same time and the women was like a petty child in her professional handling of the situation. Now we live 100 miles apart but when I go home and bump into her occasionally we generally go for a coffee and have a chat.

My partner left me 10 weeks ago. I was walking through our local town centre and she spotted me and asked how I was doing. I said ok and asked how she was. She burst into tears. Quite sad to be honest

Saw him on a night out , said hello , he came over to say hello to all my friends and bought me a drink . We didn't work out but doesn't make him the devil lol

"Friendly and polite, I'm a grown up "

This for me too, i (fem) see my ex about 2 times a week, we get along great now, we always will because of our kids and he has met Mr and my step daughter who lives with us.

If you have kids I always think you should try to get along for them, if not then I suppose it doesn't really matter what either of you think, you had time together, never regret it as even from bad can come good.

Just be polite and friendly

By *oung_KMan  over a year ago

Polite, friendly, and ended up fucking her again last time I seen her

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I bumped into someone I've met on here during the school hols in the local swimming pool. We both had our children with us. I saw this gorgeous body before I realised it was him, when I did I was like 'Hell V you have great taste in men' We just said hi and carried on

Although in heart of hearts know it was for the best and I that wasn't right for ex-wife and she's far better off without me think I'd just freeze and be ill, feeling quite gut wrenching nauseous due to memories and nerves just writing this, fortunately don't think we'll ever meet.

"Polite, friendly, and ended up fucking her again last time I seen her "

Yeah I do wonder if I'll think with my dick and say "good to see you.. fancy a fuck?"

If it's not well received then just pretend it was a joke!

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I see mine most days because of our kids. We generally get along well enough for the kids to not run rings round us

See my ex fairly often on the kids swop run. She's found a guy and now he's moved in with her and my kids. It's not said but I suspect there is a deep respect and honesty between us...tho if we hadn't kids we would not have anything to do with each other...very much her choice. I don't hanker for the past...but a part of my heart is always hers.

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

bumped into my ex the other day .reversed the van to make shure i got her good .

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Interesting topic. Bumped into my (one and only) ex-bf at the airport.

We went to had dinner together while waiting for our flight, chatting about updates in our families.

Then I show him my pictures crossdressed.

His face changed and excuse himself almost immediately.

We're able to be civil to each other for my daughter but that's just it. Wouldn't have anything to do with him other than that

Kinky

Bumped in to a few and its all been nice and civil. Bumped into one and i wanted to tear her to bits (but grown up so could not be bothered) And i bumped into an ex bf couple of years back. Went for coffee and natter ended up going back to his and stayed the night.

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

Ex wife I get on with. ..youngest still lives with her. .

Freaked people out when we double dated with my last ex gf and her bloke... ex gf I didn't get on with for a while but now talk and occasionally stay with. ..nothing happens though (unfortunately !)

I get on with my last ex so not an issue and we are friends

The others? I'll be civil cos let's face it, it's their loss not mine

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Friendly but a little uncomfortable as he normally has talked me into bed whenever I have seen him of late despite my protests of 'bad idea'!

And it is a bad idea for LOTS of reasons

I've only ever fucked an ex once, and that was because during our relationship, I had some problems, and turned into a whiny little bitch boy, I couldn't just leave it as her thinking I was a broken shell of a man, who did as he was told, she had to see the real me, she had to meet the kinky butler, I owed it to my self confidence, so I gave it my a game, and that was the last stumbling block of my happiness

I'm friends with nearly all of mine so see/ hear from most. No biggie.

Went shopping with my ex and his girlfriend on Sunday,looking for a garden rake. Spoke to him on the phone yesterday evening,regarding work invoices. If I bumped into him while I was out I'd ask for a lift home.

Usually with a .38 slug right behind their ear as they're lying face down soaked in their own urine and faeces in a shallow grave. Did I mention I DESPISE my ex? Lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I haven't seen my ex for years. It's inevitable that I will bump into her at some point. I'd like to think I'd be cool and nice.. wishing her well and swiftly moving on! In reality, I'll probably panic and ignore her or I'll act like a nob as she was an ass over the house etc.

How do you guys react when you bump into yours? Able to keep your cool? "

Saw my ex for the first time in 18 months at our daughters wedding last week. We hugged and kissed and chatted while she was having her make up done.

Considering he did me out of £20k when he heard I had a boyfriend, and in the last conversation we had he called me a desperate slut when he found out I'd moved Ben in, I think I was rather amazing!

I'm on fairly good terms with most of my exes to be honest.

I see my latest ex regularly as he's the father of my children. It's a fairly good natured relationship unless he d*unk texts me. My feelings are that if you can't say how you feel sober, then just don't say it at all.

Filthy Fuckeryville

How do you guys react when you bump into yours? Able to keep your cool?

Saw my ex for the first time in 18 months at our daughters wedding last week. We hugged and kissed and chatted while she was having her make up done.

Considering he did me out of £20k when he heard I had a boyfriend, and in the last conversation we had he called me a desperate slut when he found out I'd moved Ben in, I think I was rather amazing! "

Is it possible the hugs n kisses were possibly slightly guilt based on his previous actions?

I quite like most of my ex boyfriends and would happily have a natter and a glass of vino with them. The one that found out I was on here (many years after we split I'd like to add) and sends me a d*unk email every couple of months asking if I'm still 'whoring it up' slightly less so, which is a shame because he was such a nice chap and a great friend.

His friend that outed me to him however, if I EVER meet him again, he will suffer the wrath of a significantly cross Heels. Particularly if he's with his charming wife who probably doesn't know about his Fab profile, love of dogging and webcam fascination!!

Since two of our kids are still minors and we share custody, I see my ex-husband several times a week. It's easy to be civil, even have a laugh, because I just feel nothing for him.

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

Most of my exes i dont see often although when i have ive just been polite and had general chat with.

My most recent one i saw quite a lot of (hopefully still will) but id still do anything to help him out

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I quite like most of my ex boyfriends and would happily have a natter and a glass of vino with them. The one that found out I was on here (many years after we split I'd like to add) and sends me a d*unk email every couple of months asking if I'm still 'whoring it up' slightly less so, which is a shame because he was such a nice chap and a great friend.

His friend that outed me to him however, if I EVER meet him again, he will suffer the wrath of a significantly cross Heels. Particularly if he's with his charming wife who probably doesn't know about his Fab profile, love of dogging and webcam fascination!! "

Intrigued who he maybe!!

the kids dad can hardly look me in the face - hes turning into an old man and im having the time of my life ==

I'm friends with a couple of them, the other I would avoid as he was vile in the end and he's moved away so I never have to see him.

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Has always been polite and friendly with exes...

I am either very fortunate or...maybe I'm deluded

By *tuartb1970Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

My ex was a complete psychotic that made my life a living hell .

I made the big mistake of bumping into her in poundland ( where she works ).

Did I act like an adult and have a polite chat and leave?

No

I'm afraid I panicked, chucked my shopping to one side and made a hasty exit.

I have no wish to have anything to do with her , let alone have a chat.....she is in the past and that is exactly where she can stay

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

I have seen my ex when I c my daughter she looks hot great add and tits gets me hard

» Add a new message to this topic