FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aspie Social

Aspie Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well my other thread opened a few avenues about aspies and our quirks so wondering if there'd be interest in an Aspie's social sometime in the NW?

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

:D

Not laughing at people with the condition btw but were we would we be without them

Wtf is aspies ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aspergers - a form of autism

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Wtf is aspies ?"

Aspergers syndrome. It's on the mild side of the autism spectrum disorder family.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 18:31:06]

hertfordshire

"Wtf is aspies ?

Aspergers syndrome. It's on the mild side of the autism spectrum disorder family."

most tend to be very inteligent

Oh. I didn't know it was being called aspies now. I read it as "ass pies" thought it was something to do with anal barebacking.

It was a bit trendy a couple of years ago with a few celebrities saying they had it.

My reading about they tend to lack social skills but they think outside the box.

It is fascinating the way peoples brains work and the gifts some people have.

"Wtf is aspies ?

Aspergers syndrome. It's on the mild side of the autism spectrum disorder family."

Lets not use the word 'mild', it's not as severe as some forms of Autism, but it can still present many difficult challenges to those who have it, and these aren't always 'mild'.

hertfordshire

my daughter has aspergers her lack of social skills have caused her so many problems throughout her life

Bristol

"Wtf is aspies ?

Aspergers syndrome. It's on the mild side of the autism spectrum disorder family.

Lets not use the word 'mild', it's not as severe as some forms of Autism, but it can still present many difficult challenges to those who have it, and these aren't always 'mild'."

True; I was going by the standard functionality level within the spectrum normally summarised in the autism society literature.

Albert einstein had it and when he died they studied his brain.

Cause he didnt use a certain part maybe to with social interection his brain like compensated for it and a different part grew more.

Those people who can see numbers and have amazing memories etc i think are all freakin awesome tbh

I love all stuff like that

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I'm interested to see how this goes. I have a friend on here that has Aspergers. He struggles with reading people's behaviour especially on fab where some can be shallow.

I'd arrange something of yours goes well

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Wtf is aspies ?

Lets not use the word 'mild', it's not as severe as some forms of Autism, but it can still present many difficult challenges to those who have it, and these aren't always 'mild'.

True; I was going by the standard functionality level within the spectrum normally summarised in the autism society literature."

How can you refer to it as 'mild'. My teenager has high functioning Aspergers and we both face daily challenges, until you live with the condition or know someone who does please don't refer to it as 'mild'.

Rant over I'd be up for a social though

Bristol

"Wtf is aspies ?

True; I was going by the standard functionality level within the spectrum normally summarised in the autism society literature.

How can you refer to it as 'mild'. My teenager has high functioning Aspergers and we both face daily challenges, until you live with the condition or know someone who does please don't refer to it as 'mild'.

Rant over I'd be up for a social though "

I don't personally refer to it as mild. I work with it every day and know the challenges, which differ from individual to individual; there is no one size fits all approach. I was merely summarising based on the definition given by the most recent autism society publication I read, one that attempted to sum up the various forms of autism to those unfamiliar with it.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/21 13:18:11]

I have Asperger's as well

» Add a new message to this topic