[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 10:56:48]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustfortonightMan  over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 11:36:46]

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"[Job application removed by poster, screwed up into a ball and thrown into the bin at12/09/16 11:36:46]"

By *oodmess OP   Man  over a year ago

yumsville

The length of it, I could fashion actually the basket!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"[Job application removed by poster, screwed up into a ball and thrown into the bin at12/09/16 11:36:46]"

Avoid employing unlucky people by throwing away 50% of the job applications without even reading them. @DavidBrent

yumsville

Or - The length of it, I could actually fashion the basket! (if speaking English)

What????No jobs ...lol

Was annoyingly made redundant five weeks ago. If I have to speak to another freakin' agency and be all bubbling over with eager enthusiasm I may vomit and punch kittens! Two interviews this week though. (Seriously starting to sound like Yosser Hughs - only fellow old people will get this).

"Was annoyingly made redundant five weeks ago. If I have to speak to another freakin' agency and be all bubbling over with eager enthusiasm I may vomit and punch kittens! Two interviews this week though. (Seriously starting to sound like Yosser Hughs - only fellow old people will get this). "

"I can walk straight"

"Was annoyingly made redundant five weeks ago. If I have to speak to another freakin' agency and be all bubbling over with eager enthusiasm I may vomit and punch kittens! Two interviews this week though. (Seriously starting to sound like Yosser Hughs - only fellow old people will get this).

"I can walk straight" "

Actually snorted tea down my chin. Thank you

[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 12:50:23]

"Was annoyingly made redundant five weeks ago. If I have to speak to another freakin' agency and be all bubbling over with eager enthusiasm I may vomit and punch kittens! Two interviews this week though. (Seriously starting to sound like Yosser Hughs - only fellow old people will get this). "

Go on gis a job. I'm old

"Was annoyingly made redundant five weeks ago. If I have to speak to another freakin' agency and be all bubbling over with eager enthusiasm I may vomit and punch kittens! Two interviews this week though. (Seriously starting to sound like Yosser Hughs - only fellow old people will get this).

Go on gis a job. I'm old "

forever young6years with out a job here lol well a proper job anyway lol

Good luck job hunting !

I'm looking for some hot lady to employ me, so she can call me to her office and give me a right bollocking then we can make sweet sweet lovin on her desk (you know ,like they do it in the films)

yumsville

Pmsl, well this seems to have taken off, seen as I removed my ranty opening post - that probably didn't make that much sense anyway.

Go on gis a job. I'm old "

Nailed it.

Giza Job.

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job. "

it's recruitment agencies now who hire the world as changed no Labour exchange no more writing the job number down on the bit of paper provided

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job. "

Can you get me 1 at the same time? Week no 8 with nothing

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job. "

I'm only 31 and I get the reference too I must be old

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job.

Can you get me 1 at the same time? Week no 8 with nothing"

I'll race you to employment, get something in the same place and we can car share! God forbid!

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job.

Can you get me 1 at the same time? Week no 8 with nothing.

I'll race you to employment, get something in the same place and we can car share! God forbid! "

You're on and can you imagine the mischief we could get up to at lunchtime

Seems someone else lost there job

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Why do you want this job?

Because I am passionate about not starving to death

Do you have management experience?

Well, I'm the admin of our whatsapp group chat

yumsville

Are you able to plan and prioritise.

I'm able to play tetris and look busy doing it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Are you able to plan and prioritise.

I'm able to play tetris and look busy doing it."

I had an application not dissimilar to that. They claimed they could play two consoles at once.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job. "

Will you follow up with the headbutt if turned down?

Go on gis a job. I'm old

Nailed it.

Giza Job.

Will you follow up with the headbutt if turned down? "

I'm sure there may be a few more opportunities now brexit like in...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Just beat over 300 people for a position within the same company, with a one page 5 minute CV.

However, it helps that I have interviewed people for jobs in the past at another company I worked for, so I knew what they wanted to see, and I gave it to them.

So, read the job description, research the position and company, have a generic CV that you can alter to suit, get an expression of interest in as soon as possible outlining your skills as they pertain to the job, and follow it up with a killer CV tailored to their position.... but keep it short, if they are interested and they want more info they will ask for it.

And for pitys sake, make it neat, if you aren't good at grammar, spelling and laying out letters or CV's get someone who is to help you, but any application forms that require writing, do it yourself, but photocopy the original and use the copies to practice on first.

"I can walk straight"

Actually snorted tea down my chin. Thank you "

Giz a job, I can do that!

(Something like that anyway, I was only a kid back then)

"I can walk straight"

Actually snorted tea down my chin. Thank you

Giz a job, I can do that!

(Something like that anyway, I was only a kid back then)"

doesn't time fly

» Add a new message to this topic