By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A big happy eid to all Muslims out there including the naughty swingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And to you sir

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

i thought it would be against the Muslim faith to swing?. not meaning to be offensive or anything im genuinely interested in your _iews if you would like to indulge me as i find different cultures etc fascinating.

"i thought it would be against the Muslim faith to swing?. not meaning to be offensive or anything im genuinely interested in your _iews if you would like to indulge me as i find different cultures etc fascinating."

It is but there are a naughty few of us around and besides regardless of colour Creed or religion we as a human race are a bunch of horny fuckers lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A big happy eid to all Muslims out there including the naughty swingers "

Eid mubarak

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i thought it would be against the Muslim faith to swing?. not meaning to be offensive or anything im genuinely interested in your _iews if you would like to indulge me as i find different cultures etc fascinating.

It is but there are a naughty few of us around and besides regardless of colour Creed or religion we as a human race are a bunch of horny fuckers lol "

Christianity isn't big on swinging either

"A big happy eid to all Muslims out there including the naughty swingers

Eid mubarak "

Thankyou

Happy Eid to all our wonderful Muslim swinging friends

"Happy Eid to all our wonderful Muslim swinging friends "

Thankyou!!

Eid- ul- Adha mubarak. May peace and blessings be with you all......

Happy Eid,enjoy your celebrations. I might get some food from my neighbours later

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

"i thought it would be against the Muslim faith to swing?. not meaning to be offensive or anything im genuinely interested in your _iews if you would like to indulge me as i find different cultures etc fascinating.

It is but there are a naughty few of us around and besides regardless of colour Creed or religion we as a human race are a bunch of horny fuckers lol

Christianity isn't big on swinging either "

Hahahah... I was about to say... Isn't there something about coveting thy neighbours wife in the bible? Also something about their ox, but that is just getting kinky now.

-Matt

[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 12:26:45]

"Happy Eid,enjoy your celebrations. I might get some food from my neighbours later "

Enjoy I'm sure today there will be lots of yummy food going round I'm waiting for Biriyani tonight mmmm

No, I think he has actually a very valid point. If something is against your belief, faith etc then you shouldn't do it or consider yourself part of that "group".

Are people still a Vegetarian if they occasionally eat a burger or a non-smoker still such if they enjoy a cigar....no obviously not. But pround of your beliefs but,in my opinion...

Any religion is not a mirror for society

Hahahah... I was about to say... Isn't there something about coveting thy neighbours wife in the bible? Also something about their ox, but that is just getting kinky now.

-Matt"

Yeh quite the kink there with the ox lol

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

to be honast all religions in my opinion are bollocks and about 1000 years out of date but i still find them and there believers interesting.

No, I think he has actually a very valid point. If something is against your belief, faith etc then you shouldn't do it or consider yourself part of that "group".

Are people still a Vegetarian if they occasionally eat a burger or a non-smoker still such if they enjoy a cigar....no obviously not. But pround of your beliefs but,in my opinion...

Any religion is not a mirror for society"

All depends on one's perception at the end of the day. No one is perfect in religion or society.

Christianity isn't big on swinging either to be honast all religions in my opinion are bollocks and about 1000 years out of date but i still find them and there believers interesting."

That's good to know

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

Looking forward to hearing the same thing said when someone says "Merry Christmas" in the forums.

Looking forward to hearing the same thing said when someone says "Merry Christmas" in the forums. "

Looking forward to hearing the same thing said when someone says "Merry Christmas" in the forums. "

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"i thought it would be against the Muslim faith to swing?. not meaning to be offensive or anything im genuinely interested in your _iews if you would like to indulge me as i find different cultures etc fascinating."

Forget sex outside of wedlock, you do realise that, on a strict reading of the Bible, we're not even allowed bacon sarnies or prawn crackers either, and you definitely wouldn't allowed to be bi-! (we'll gloss over that business with David and Jonathon, obvs ) On the other hand rape and slavery is good, so swings n roundabouts...

Happy Eid, OP.

Technically a festival that all the Abrahamic religions could join you in celebrating.

Mr ddc

[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 12:57:53]

Forget sex outside of wedlock, you do realise that, on a strict reading of the Bible, we're not even allowed bacon sarnies or prawn crackers either, and you definitely wouldn't allowed to be bi-! (we'll gloss over that business with David and Jonathon, obvs ) On the other hand rape and slavery is good, so swings n roundabouts...

Happy Eid, OP.

Technically a festival that all the Abrahamic religions could join you in celebrating.

Mr ddc"

Well said

And thanks Mr Ddc

"Eid- ul- Adha mubarak. May peace and blessings be with you all......"
what they said

"Eid- ul- Adha mubarak. May peace and blessings be with you all...... what they said "

Cheers matey

Any one wanna help me celebrate tomorrow wink wink

By *ave1977Man  over a year ago

Mid Cheshire

Most religions are against swinging and that includes Christianity

But that's what makes swinging so exciting....it's always better when you do something that someone else would consider wrong

"A big happy eid to all Muslims out there including the naughty swingers

Eid mubarak "

Yeah !!!what this lady said

Fuck Santa is often heard around these parts

"Christmas",like most of this country's Christian festivals are actually bastardised Pagan festivals. Christmas, if memory serves, is centered around the Pagan celebration of the shortest day whereas Christ's birthday I think is thought to have been April.

I would love to meet an asian lady.

Hmm new thread coming on

Looking forward to hearing the same thing said when someone says "Merry Christmas" in the forums.

"Christmas",like most of this country's Christian festivals are actually bastardised Pagan festivals. Christmas, if memory serves, is centered around the Pagan celebration of the shortest day whereas Christ's birthday I think is thought to have been April."

Have you ever wondered why the Celtic(pagan) cross has a circle in the middle?

"Christmas",like most of this country's Christian festivals are actually bastardised Pagan festivals. Christmas, if memory serves, is centered around the Pagan celebration of the shortest day whereas Christ's birthday I think is thought to have been April..

Have you ever wondered why the Celtic(pagan) cross has a circle in the middle?"

Do explain please

"Christmas",like most of this country's Christian festivals are actually bastardised Pagan festivals. Christmas, if memory serves, is centered around the Pagan celebration of the shortest day whereas Christ's birthday I think is thought to have been April..

Have you ever wondered why the Celtic(pagan) cross has a circle in the middle?

Do explain please"

It could be an easy way to replace your sun cross with your Christian cross... It's about assimilating the indigenous peeps with your own control

Everybody was obsessed by the sun back yonder,i don't we've changed that much, we talk about it, lie in it, bask in its warmth, have sex in it, feel better in it... The only difference these days is we just have to google to know when it's coming back or going

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Happy Eid to all our wonderful Muslim swinging friends "

Many thanks

manchester

Very true and thank you for your happy Eid message

"

I know a lady who went vegetarian when pregnant with her child (he's 33 now) she is also a christian, she also still enjoys the odd BLT sandwich, but as this is once in a blue moon, yes she is still considered to be a vegetarian. As for smokers, I stopped in 1993, still share the same space with people who smoke, so am i still considered to be a smoker? ofcourse not, even if i still have to inhale smoke from the smoker.

manchester

Happy Eid, OP.

Mr ddc"

Hit the nail on the head with all followers of the Abrahimic religions could join in part

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm gonna eat myself to death in support of Eid

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Happy Eid to all Muslim friends. And if any Muslim lady swingers are free and looking to play, I can give you a special massage with a happy eiding.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Didn't we have Eid a few weeks ago??? It seems to have come round very quickly!!

Chams or Socials

"Didn't we have Eid a few weeks ago??? It seems to have come round very quickly!!"

Oh there's 2!!!

"Didn't we have Eid a few weeks ago??? It seems to have come round very quickly!!"

The word "Eid" translates roughly as "festival". There are two important Eid ' s in the Muslim calender. One is at the end of Ramadan (to celebrate the end of the fast), so was only a couple of months ago. This one is, I think, more solemn and marks the date of the death of Ibrahim, Abraham ' s ? Son

"Didn't we have Eid a few weeks ago??? It seems to have come round very quickly!!

The word "Eid" translates roughly as "festival". There are two important Eid ' s in the Muslim calender. One is at the end of Ramadan (to celebrate the end of the fast), so was only a couple of months ago. This one is, I think, more solemn and marks the date of the death of Ibrahim, Abraham ' s ? Son "

Yes, this is the sacrificing animals one. Hope you all have fun, except of course for the menstruating women who are forbidden at the formal prayers.

Chams or Socials

"Didn't we have Eid a few weeks ago??? It seems to have come round very quickly!!

The word "Eid" translates roughly as "festival". There are two important Eid ' s in the Muslim calender. One is at the end of Ramadan (to celebrate the end of the fast), so was only a couple of months ago. This one is, I think, more solemn and marks the date of the death of Ibrahim, Abraham ' s ? Son

Yes, this is the sacrificing animals one. Hope you all have fun, except of course for the menstruating women who are forbidden at the formal prayers."

I really should know this as my cousin is Muslim from her father's side (but they have no contact)

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

2 Eid's ??? That's not fair ... Why ain't we got two christmas's ?!?!?! Sod it, I'm joining your mob....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hope you all had a great celebration

Great day yesterday celebrating

But for us eid lasts 3 days so we can celebrate properly hehe but doesn't always mean we get the whole time off usually the first day.

Still looking for peeps to "celebrate eid" wink wink of you're interested lets chat

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"2 Eid's ??? That's not fair ... Why ain't we got two christmas's ?!?!?! Sod it, I'm joining your mob.... "

They do say that two Eids are better than one

"Happy Eid to all Muslim friends. And if any Muslim lady swingers are free and looking to play, I can give you a special massage with a happy eiding."

The Quran forbids muslim women to go with kafirs like us, Muslim men are allow to go with female kafirs though.

"Happy Eid to all Muslim friends. And if any Muslim lady swingers are free and looking to play, I can give you a special massage with a happy eiding.

The Quran forbids muslim women to go with kafirs like us, Muslim men are allow to go with female kafirs though. "

Muslim men are allowed to marry people of the book ie Christians - Bible and Jews - Torah

And obv Muslim women

"2 Eid's ??? That's not fair ... Why ain't we got two christmas's ?!?!?! Sod it, I'm joining your mob....

They do say that two Eids are better than one"

Always hehe means great food and good times

"Happy Eid to all Muslim friends. And if any Muslim lady swingers are free and looking to play, I can give you a special massage with a happy eiding.

The Quran forbids muslim women to go with kafirs like us, Muslim men are allow to go with female kafirs though.

Muslim men are allowed to marry people of the book ie Christians - Bible and Jews - Torah

And obv Muslim women "

But Muslim women aren't.

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

"

Aren't?

Muslim people have the Quran hence they are of the book too.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

"

Yes they can.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"They do say that two Eids are better than one"

Very good

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Aren't?

Muslim people have the Quran hence they are of the book too.

"

I meant that Muslim women are forbidden to be with non Muslim men, while Muslim men are allowed to.

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Yes they can."

The non Muslim man must convert first. Just Google it.

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Yes they can.

The non Muslim man must convert first. Just Google it."

That is true

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Yes they can.

That is true"

Well I know that you are a Muslim, and I am not; but they can be married under UK law. Obviously, in a register office, civil marriage .

I know that it is supposed to be a tenet of the faith that Muslim women cannot marry outside the faith, however I know personally of two, who have both married under English civil law, and have then gone through the Islam marriage ceremony, including the " signing of the contract", without their ( "Christian") husbands converting to Islam.

manchester

"2 Eid's ??? That's not fair ... Why ain't we got two christmas's ?!?!?! Sod it, I'm joining your mob.... "

manchester

"Hope you all had a great celebration "

Many thanks

Thank you very much!

manchester

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Yes they can.

The non Muslim man must convert first. Just Google it."

Without going off topic - both male & female must marry a Muslim (simple really). If they wish to marry a non-Muslim the partner (male/female) must convert to Islam.

As another member pointed out - there are people who choose not to adhere to this rule, that's each to their own - just like this swingers lifestyle doesn't fit in with any of the major faiths, people still choose to practise their faith and live this lifestyle.

Anyway back on topic - food is amazing and great to see unity amongst family & friends

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Yes they can.

Without going off topic - both male & female must marry a Muslim (simple really). If they wish to marry a non-Muslim the partner (male/female) must convert to Islam.

As another member pointed out - there are people who choose not to adhere to this rule, that's each to their own - just like this swingers lifestyle doesn't fit in with any of the major faiths, people still choose to practise their faith and live this lifestyle.

Anyway back on topic - food is amazing and great to see unity amongst family & friends "

A Muslim man can marry a Jew, Samaritan or Christian. Any People of the Book. Muslim women cannot. I agree that some ignore this though. Depends what law you chose to adhere to

Religion is the most biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard of!

There is no God , and if their was there would be no evil !!!!

If God created good he must have created bad!

So God isn't that good then

But I'm still a fucking

manchester

And obv Muslim women

But Muslim women aren't.

Yes they can.

Anyway back on topic - food is amazing and great to see unity amongst family & friends

A Muslim man can marry a Jew, Samaritan or Christian. Any People of the Book. Muslim women cannot. I agree that some ignore this though. Depends what law you chose to adhere to"

Yes but they must convert - that is the key bit.

» Add a new message to this topic