FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies - Have you ever sat on a mans lap who was not well known to you (none sexual)

Ladies - Have you ever sat on a mans lap who was not well known to you (none sexual)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *2000Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

Ladies, have you ever sat on a mans lap when he was not really well known to you? What was the location/event and what was his reaction? This does not involve sex!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ladies, have you ever sat on a mans lap when he was not really well known to you? What was the location/event and what was his reaction? This does not involve sex!"
I will sit on your lap and you show me your reaction

Yeah, Santa!

I sat on Colin Hendry's lap once. I was a bit d*unk. He was very kind and humoured me. I'm just very tactile in my defence.

I sit on laps a lot when I'm a bit d*unk.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No I haven't done that with a guy I don't know. I did however get totally d*unk at a Christmas party a few years ago, sat astride my boss and offered him a lap dance and also told him he needed a gangbang

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"No I haven't done that with a guy I don't know. I did however get totally d*unk at a Christmas party a few years ago, sat astride my boss and offered him a lap dance and also told him he needed a gangbang "

"No I haven't done that with a guy I don't know. I did however get totally d*unk at a Christmas party a few years ago, sat astride my boss and offered him a lap dance and also told him he needed a gangbang "

You win. Well played!

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Ventriloquists dream.

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 22:40:16]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've had a few rides in vehicles where I've sat on laps - typically when they're fancisble guys. It's a good feeling, intimate, his protection from bumpy roads etc.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Have lap danced complete strangers while performing. Grinding and singing is quite tricky.

Yes on a crowded bus....he said sit down there....I said no I'm fine thanks....he said it's fine I'll shift over....he did..I did....I ended up one arse cheek on his leg....I tried to move and couldn't and spend a good five minutes trying to wriggle off x

Had to sit on an instructor's lap going up in the plane for a tandem parachute jump...we were strapped together so I couldn't move. Didn't help that he had a stonking big hard-on the entire time and enjoyed every minute of my fidgeting to avoid it

Yes Santas in a department store

trying to convice him that i had been a good girl

By *2000Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

Ha ha some great answers. I've had a secretary from previous work sit on my lap (sideways on) in pub after Christmas meal. I said "No bouncing or wriggling!". She did the opposite! Then she got off and proceeded to sit back down facing away from me! Still "think" about that incident now and again

» Add a new message to this topic