FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake couples and profiles

Fake couples and profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackett1962 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Has anyone else had problems with people putting up fake profiles. I have come across several recently, after several messages, they suddenly disappear. User no longer on his site!!!. Even had a couple organise a meet recently and when I turned up they were a no show

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

profile disappearing doesnt necessarily mean a fake one -

"Has anyone else had problems with people putting up fake profiles. I have come across several recently, after several messages, they suddenly disappear. User no longer on his site!!!. Even had a couple organise a meet recently and when I turned up they were a no show "

Perhaps you should learn to think with your big brain? The little one down below often leads men astray.

harrow

But why chat for a while and suddenly disappear. Surely it would be easier to just block a person or say outright they aren't interested. Have spoke to loads of people on here who aren't interested but still talk. Confused .com

Quite a few couple profiles are FWB couples, I have one with my FWB. XXX

harrow

I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people.

harrow

"Quite a few couple profiles are FWB couples, I have one with my FWB. XXX"
ok, thank you for the input.xx

"But why chat for a while and suddenly disappear. Surely it would be easier to just block a person or say outright they aren't interested. Have spoke to loads of people on here who aren't interested but still talk. Confused .com"

Because it's fantasy only for some couples, females or men. The UNLOS thing happens on all types of profile. XXX

harrow

"But why chat for a while and suddenly disappear. Surely it would be easier to just block a person or say outright they aren't interested. Have spoke to loads of people on here who aren't interested but still talk. Confused .com

Because it's fantasy only for some couples, females or men. The UNLOS thing happens on all types of profile. XXX"

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. "
If you re not happy leave simples

harrow

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples"
Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters.

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters."
So why are you complaining ?

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Some people just enjoy leading others on and have no real intention of playing.

Always ask to phone or Skype before arranging a meet

"Has anyone else had problems with people putting up fake profiles. I have come across several recently, after several messages, they suddenly disappear. User no longer on his site!!!. Even had a couple organise a meet recently and when I turned up they were a no show "

There will always be fakes on here, just part of the site we guess.

harrow

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters.So why are you complaining ?"
my original question is still the same and I was wondering if any other people had come across the same issue. It was in plain English!!

harrow

"Some people just enjoy leading others on and have no real intention of playing.

Always ask to phone or Skype before arranging a meet"

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters."

If you fall for "fakes" and "timewasters," then you are to blame. They really are easy to avoid.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Fortunately, not had this problem. May be your selection process, if it's happening often. Look out for people with verifications, as they obviously aren't fake. It must be annoying when you get no shows. Could you try clubs or group social meets? People there are obviously looking for some kind of interaction. Good luck in your search OP.

harrow

"Has anyone else had problems with people putting up fake profiles. I have come across several recently, after several messages, they suddenly disappear. User no longer on his site!!!. Even had a couple organise a meet recently and when I turned up they were a no show

There will always be fakes on here, just part of the site we guess."

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters.So why are you complaining ? my original question is still the same and I was wondering if any other people had come across the same issue. It was in plain English!!"
Because its common sense or do you just do plain engish.You ve had meets just apply common sense and realise its very likely some will waste time

harrow

"Has anyone else had problems with people putting up fake profiles. I have come across several recently, after several messages, they suddenly disappear. User no longer on his site!!!. Even had a couple organise a meet recently and when I turned up they were a no show

Fortunately, not had this problem. May be your selection process, if it's happening often. Look out for people with verifications, as they obviously aren't fake. It must be annoying when you get no shows. Could you try clubs or group social meets? People there are obviously looking for some kind of interaction. Good luck in your search OP. "

Thanks, have had plenty of interaction on the club scene and you right the socials are a great way to meet up.xx

harrow

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters.So why are you complaining ? my original question is still the same and I was wondering if any other people had come across the same issue. It was in plain English!!Because its common sense or do you just do plain engish.You ve had meets just apply common sense and realise its very likely some will waste time "
Thank you ever so much for your input.

I don't have a problem with it but it does amuse me the "single" guys who set up a pro in the evening just for wank fodder then go unlos when the missus wakes up. xxx

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Just because someone leaves the site after chatting to you does not make them fake..... could just be you are driving them to leave

"I always use my big brain and am certainly not pushy or rude to people. If you re not happy leave simples Who said I wasn't happy??. I am on about fakes and time wasters.So why are you complaining ? my original question is still the same and I was wondering if any other people had come across the same issue. It was in plain English!!Because its common sense or do you just do plain engish.You ve had meets just apply common sense and realise its very likely some will waste time Thank you ever so much for your input."
You re welcome because to stop the fakes means a hefty subscription ,the sites free for every couple or single fem theres a thousand guys just enjoy what is a very good site !

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

I had message from someone that I'd met before, they asked for me to verify them and was in process of arranging new meet when I got the UNLOS thing.... I don't know why they deleted their profile

chelmsford

Fortunately, not had this problem. May be your selection process, if it's happening often. Look out for people with verifications, as they obviously aren't fake. It must be annoying when you get no shows. Could you try clubs or group social meets? People there are obviously looking for some kind of interaction. Good luck in your search OP. Thanks, have had plenty of interaction on the club scene and you right the socials are a great way to meet up.xx"

We mainly go to parties, so haven't experienced timewasters, but yes, they are out there!

"I had message from someone that I'd met before, they asked for me to verify them and was in process of arranging new meet when I got the UNLOS thing.... I don't know why they deleted their profile "
Could be anything they ll probably return

chelmsford

"I had message from someone that I'd met before, they asked for me to verify them and was in process of arranging new meet when I got the UNLOS thing.... I don't know why they deleted their profile "

Sometimes 'life' just gets in the way!

By *appy2chatmeetMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I agree I arranged a meet with a couple but when I turn up to their place it's the wrong address. Back on fab and profile had been deleted.

"I agree I arranged a meet with a couple but when I turn up to their place it's the wrong address. Back on fab and profile had been deleted. "
It happens all you can do is apply your own criteria

"I agree I arranged a meet with a couple but when I turn up to their place it's the wrong address. Back on fab and profile had been deleted. "

Again some people have far too much time in their hands. What twats!

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 14:44:55]

"I agree I arranged a meet with a couple but when I turn up to their place it's the wrong address. Back on fab and profile had been deleted.

Again some people have far too much time in their hands. What twats! "

Some just lose their bottle

By *appy2chatmeetMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Yeah your right. Guess they are just little boys having a joke

Perhaps you should learn to think with your big brain? The little one down below often leads men astray."

Bit of a generalisation. No need to be cold to the guy.

Perhaps you should learn to think with your big brain? The little one down below often leads men astray.

Bit of a generalisation. No need to be cold to the guy."

A bit harsh but you have to be responsible for your own behaviour on here

No idea why some of the women on the thread are being cold to you mate, you've done nothing wrong

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

"I had message from someone that I'd met before, they asked for me to verify them and was in process of arranging new meet when I got the UNLOS thing.... I don't know why they deleted their profile

Sometimes 'life' just gets in the way! "

I didn't fret about it as i was sure they would be back when ready

Weve had a couple of fake profiles weve started to see the signs now the biggest one being they are always wanting to chat and see pics of the mrs but no interest in me while i understand she looks a whole lot better than me in the flesh the genuine ones are always interested to get to know both of us its a big giveaway

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 14:52:03]

"No idea why some of the women on the thread are being cold to you mate, you've done nothing wrong

"

He s moaning about a site that gives him the chance of nsa sex free of charge !

"But why chat for a while and suddenly disappear. Surely it would be easier to just block a person or say outright they aren't interested. Have spoke to loads of people on here who aren't interested but still talk. Confused .com

Because it's fantasy only for some couples, females or men. The UNLOS thing happens on all types of profile. XXX"

OP you're not the only person to have trusted someone. You will learn to spot the signs and trust your gut.

"No idea why some of the women on the thread are being cold to you mate, you've done nothing wrong

"

"But why chat for a while and suddenly disappear. Surely it would be easier to just block a person or say outright they aren't interested. Have spoke to loads of people on here who aren't interested but still talk. Confused .com"

It's odd isn't it. After 3or 4 messages .......silence. You mail. It's read then ignored. . Could be loads of reasons. I just accept that this is the way it is. Imagine doing that to somebody in the street. doesn't add up does it.

harrow

Firstly I'm not moaning . I asked a simple question through the forum. I have no problem with anyone's comments, but there does seem to be one participant who has a problem . Every one is entitled to their opinion and that's how it should be. I have made a choice to come on this site and have enjoyed it so far. If you look at my profile I have face pics up . The reason being is to show I'm genuine as are most people on here.

"

harrow

Because it's fantasy only for some couples, females or men. The UNLOS thing happens on all types of profile. XXX

OP you're not the only person to have trusted someone. You will learn to spot the signs and trust your gut. "

harrow

"Firstly I'm not moaning . I asked a simple question through the forum. I have no problem with anyone's comments, but there does seem to be one participant who has a problem . Every one is entitled to their opinion and that's how it should be. I have made a choice to come on this site and have enjoyed it so far. If you look at my profile I have face pics up . The reason being is to show I'm genuine as are most people on here."

Don't worry about them, they clearly have issues and are just trying to take the piss. Ignore those types. Your OP was easy to understand and you weren't moaning. Keep smiling.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Men hidden behind a bi-couple and presenting excuses for the woman non-showing just before meet.

"Firstly I'm not moaning . I asked a simple question through the forum. I have no problem with anyone's comments, but there does seem to be one participant who has a problem . Every one is entitled to their opinion and that's how it should be. I have made a choice to come on this site and have enjoyed it so far. If you look at my profile I have face pics up . The reason being is to show I'm genuine as are most people on here."
Carry on we don't have any problem your attitude will ensure success I m sure

You come across as a nice guy op. xxx

"Firstly I'm not moaning . I asked a simple question through the forum. I have no problem with anyone's comments, but there does seem to be one participant who has a problem . Every one is entitled to their opinion and that's how it should be. I have made a choice to come on this site and have enjoyed it so far. If you look at my profile I have face pics up . The reason being is to show I'm genuine as are most people on here.

Don't worry about them, they clearly have issues and are just trying to take the piss. Ignore those types. Your OP was easy to understand and you weren't moaning. Keep smiling. "

yep real issues lmao

If you'd bothered to peruse the Forums - using the search facility, even - you'd see that there's plenty of threads about this issue - it's nothing new, and it won't change any time soon.

harrow

"Firstly I'm not moaning . I asked a simple question through the forum. I have no problem with anyone's comments, but there does seem to be one participant who has a problem . Every one is entitled to their opinion and that's how it should be. I have made a choice to come on this site and have enjoyed it so far. If you look at my profile I have face pics up . The reason being is to show I'm genuine as are most people on here.

Don't worry about them, they clearly have issues and are just trying to take the piss. Ignore those types. Your OP was easy to understand and you weren't moaning. Keep smiling. "

Thanks Hun. Xx

harrow

You come across as a nice guy op. xxx"

Thank you darling.x

The only thing we have stressed in this thread is that fabswingers is what it is.If you re not happy with the site don't use it ,its free and we never moan about timewasters,fakes ,abusive people we take ownership of our destiny and enjoy it but we have issues ffs

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

When you mention a profile is possibly fake or dubious hmmm behavior. You'll notice many who've not got a clue what profile your talking about, jump to some kind've defence of it or such behavior

Never had an issue

harrow

I will always keep smiling ( but not in the Dudley area methinks)

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

I never worry about fake profiles or profiles that disappear .The content of a profile is ususally sufficient for me to decide . If it is less than fifteen lines , I draw my own conclusion .

Don't worry about them, they clearly have issues and are just trying to take the piss. Ignore those types. Your OP was easy to understand and you weren't moaning. Keep smiling. I will always keep smiling ( but not in the Dudley area methinks) "

Tend to prefer real men round here

harrow

Thanks everyone for your input. I know it's got some people's backs up but that's how it goes. In future I will carefully vet all profiles and answer messages to those that have face pics up and not their dodgy bums and dodgier carpets and will most certainly be better off for the experience.!! Thread is now closed ....much love to all.xx

"Thanks everyone for your input. I know it's got some people's backs up but that's how it goes. In future I will carefully vet all profiles and answer messages to those that have face pics up and not their dodgy bums and dodgier carpets and will most certainly be better off for the experience.!! Thread is now closed ....much love to all.xx"
I think you ve leart something because next time a couple or female answer you you wont be taking advice off sycophants on here you ll make your own choice and that's all that matters

It was not a generalisation. Quite the opposite.

I repeat. It is not difficult to spot the chancers. You just use common sense.

If the OP gets carried away with his dick, he is bound to be taken for a fool.

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Id say there is as many fake and none verified profiles as there are real ones! I guess you can just use your filters and wits

I think sometimes people make mistakes and rather than learn from them they gauge other peoples experiences to make themselves feel better.The op has obviously had some success before his bad experience its best he now moves on and enjoys the site

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

No never, I use my fake womans profile to check all profiles first

"No never, I use my fake womans profile to check all profiles first "
You would lol

"Thanks everyone for your input. I know it's got some people's backs up but that's how it goes. In future I will carefully vet all profiles and answer messages to those that have face pics up and not their dodgy bums and dodgier carpets and will most certainly be better off for the experience.!! Thread is now closed ....much love to all.xx"

What wrong with my bum! xxx

harrow

"Thanks everyone for your input. I know it's got some people's backs up but that's how it goes. In future I will carefully vet all profiles and answer messages to those that have face pics up and not their dodgy bums and dodgier carpets and will most certainly be better off for the experience.!! Thread is now closed ....much love to all.xx

What wrong with my bum! xxx"

absolutely nothing girl. Would love to check it at a more convenient time and location

harrow

I'm sooo over it folks..... now let's move on shall we and find a new thread to rip into.

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"No never, I use my fake womans profile to check all profiles first You would lol "

Fake

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Unfortunately there are a lot I normally suss them out

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

Yes find many. Obviously just the male looking for meets, and some just join then delete few days later, then register again. One account I have now seen delete and rejoin about 30 times. As eveeytime they put up the same pic.

Some are genuine couple tho.

By *arrasCouple  over a year ago

North West

No but we've had a couple of random accusations of being a fake couple. We find it quite funny now in all honesty. Usually they are from people we'd be happy to meet before they turned weird. You see that's the thing on here, we come on, start arranging a meet with someone and then they back out. After sending a ton of messages detailing how much they want to fuck us. We get bored with it and leave it. Somehow because we aren't on here everyday with hundreds of verifications we are fake? Nope sorry just can't be bothered wasting our precious time on wild Goose chases!!

Had the same a few times too buddy. Couple in Basildon near me has a verified tick but utterly fake. Asked to meet me 3times, let them choose day & time & always an cancellation excuse. Block them they delete profile & sign again with new name same pics

harrow

Had the same a few times too buddy. Couple in Basildon near me has a verified tick but utterly fake. Asked to meet me 3times, let them choose day & time & always an cancellation excuse. Block them they delete profile & sign again with new name same pics "

"No never, I use my fake womans profile to check all profiles first You would lol

Fake "

Us too

harrow

"No but we've had a couple of random accusations of being a fake couple. We find it quite funny now in all honesty. Usually they are from people we'd be happy to meet before they turned weird. You see that's the thing on here, we come on, start arranging a meet with someone and then they back out. After sending a ton of messages detailing how much they want to fuck us. We get bored with it and leave it. Somehow because we aren't on here everyday with hundreds of verifications we are fake? Nope sorry just can't be bothered wasting our precious time on wild Goose chases!!"
I know the feeling

» Add a new message to this topic