FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lateness

Lateness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rotherham

Isn't it just so annoying when you arrange for something and they are bloody late

I had an appointment at 12 and they have just this minute decided to contact me to say I now have to wait another hour

Not impressed

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Isn't it just so annoying when you arrange for something and they are bloody late

I had an appointment at 12 and they have just this minute decided to contact me to say I now have to wait another hour

Not impressed

Rant over"

Tut...... ..xx

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Hate lateness but at least they did let you know, makes my blood boil when they cant be arsed to just text

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're late for everything

By *unnynbugsCouple  over a year ago

Neath

You are more patient than I am. Personally I find it even more disrespectful than a no show. Especially leaving it so long before letting you know that they were running late...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If someone is more than half an hour late for anything they'll find me no longer there.

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

"Isn't it just so annoying when you arrange for something and they are bloody late

Not impressed

Rant over"

disgusting behaviour. hope they make it worth your while. a lady should not be kept waiting x

By *unnynbugsCouple  over a year ago

Neath

"If someone is more than half an hour late for anything they'll find me no longer there."

Agreed. Last time I was running late I let the couple know as soon as I hit the traffic (passenger). Last person to run late was actually a time waster but I called them out after 30 mins and reported and blocked them on here. I have no tolerance at all for it.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Not impressed

Rant over"

Hope you're not waiting for new shoes for your holiday, if so you've left it a bit late!..... xx

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

i wouldnt wait any longer than half an hour. They would have to have a good excuse.

» Add a new message to this topic