FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Genuine honest but still struggling ?

Genuine honest but still struggling ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unandnaughty01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So been on here for a while and it's still the same ?? Why do people have to ruin in it for us genuine ones? I'm a man just feels like there is a vendetta against all men who try to be nice.

Not Looking for an argument and I'm not ranting.

Anyone else having the same issues ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A large chunk of women simply won't meet married men.

You have to put in extra effort to make yourself more attractive s proposition than the next guy who is single.

It's just harder for men because there are more of us here and we are more visual.

Edinburgh

It's mainly the attitude that I get that annoys me you read you see you fit to what they are asking but they all come back with either no sorry which is fine. Or you haven't read what we ask for ( which I have ) blah blah then they start getting rude absuive and then saying some pretty horrendous stuff for no reason.

Some time it feels like they want an argument that's all

"It's mainly the attitude that I get that annoys me you read you see you fit to what they are asking but they all come back with either no sorry which is fine. Or you haven't read what we ask for ( which I have ) blah blah then they start getting rude absuive and then saying some pretty horrendous stuff for no reason.

Some time it feels like they want an argument that's all "

Yeah, some can be nasty just because they can. Try not to worry about it mate.

I've resigned myself to just going on the forum's and having a perv on here really. So if I did get a meet that would be a bug bonus.I'm lucky that I have a gorgeous wife that also likes to play so we both up just having a laugh with the people we talk to on the sites.

Although any single fems or couples that would like me to join them for fun PLEASE let me know

It's not easy for single fems either, to find a real guy who will really meet. Esp one who accommodates. So it's not just men who find it difficult here.

Edinburgh

Cheers Paul haha unfortunately it's not for my wife she has her opinions but mainly I'm here to chat make friends have a laugh have some excitement and also play if the right ones comes along kinda thing ??

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So been on here for a while and it's still the same ?? Why do people have to ruin in it for us genuine ones? I'm a man just feels like there is a vendetta against all men who try to be nice.

Anyone else having the same issues ?"

If you've been here before you should know people read the profile before the message. There are literally thousands, fit as fuck funny, single men on here who can accommodate. Their pictures make you raise your eyebrows and say "well hello!" Their profile text make you sit up and take note...then there are profiles like yours.

Funnily enough I've yet to see the former start threads like these...Hmmmm...I wonder why?!!

Try making an effort! Don't blame others for your lacklustre approach and lack of effort!

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 07:37:44]

"So been on here for a while and it's still the same ?? Why do people have to ruin in it for us genuine ones? I'm a man just feels like there is a vendetta against all men who try to be nice.

If you've been here before you should know people read the profile before the message. There are literally thousands, fit as fuck funny, single men on here who can accommodate. Their pictures make you raise your eyebrows and say "well hello!" Their profile text make you sit up and take note...then there are profiles like yours.

Funnily enough I've yet to see the former start threads like these...Hmmmm...I wonder why?!!

Try making an effort! Don't blame others for your lacklustre approach and lack of effort! "

Gosh. Fab really goes to some women's heads.

Edinburgh

Miss trees it was purely to see if other men like myself are having the same problems that's all!

Who said that I was blaming others? How am I making mistakes? See this is what I'm talking about !

I honestly feel that it's the stupidity of others that are tuning it for the rest of us.

Edinburgh

Thank you Gwen least it's not just us men that is having troubles ??

Only you can ruin your chances.

"Miss trees it was purely to see if other men like myself are having the same problems that's all!

Who said that I was blaming others? How am I making mistakes? See this is what I'm talking about !

I honestly feel that it's the stupidity of others that are tuning it for the rest of us. "

Stupidity how?

What other men do has no bearing on you or your message content.

Dance to your own tune is what I'd advise.

Edinburgh

I think that some of the men on here have no regards for women and message and message and are rude and don't read and obviously don't listen. I understand there are hundreds a lot of posts within the forums and statuses are aimed at them facts.

Guessing it's just fight for what you want and be hopeful

London

Try making an effort! Don't blame others for your lacklustre approach and lack of effort!

Gosh. Fab really goes to some women's heads."

It doesn't go to my head! I have a partner, we play in clubs, I'm here to pass time in the forums.

Why sugarcoat things? Do you tell people what they want to hear when they ask for help or give an honest opinion?

The op is blaming others for his lack of success. His thread is longer and more informative than his profile, his shop window!

Which approach will help him: "yeah mate, the women on here are stuck up cunts who you wouldn't touch with someone else's in the real world!" or "competition is fierce, bring YOUR A game and make an effort! "

Decisions...decisions...

"I think that some of the men on here have no regards for women and message and message and are rude and don't read and obviously don't listen. I understand there are hundreds a lot of posts within the forums and statuses are aimed at them facts.

Guessing it's just fight for what you want and be hopeful "

Um you're not on the battlefield as much as you think it.

What other men do is irrelevant to you.

Edinburgh

It's relevant when what mistakes they make ruins your chances for fun and excitement

My problem also. Maybe I should have hidden something about me on my profile, I bet people who are less than honest are getting lots of fun

Edinburgh

My problem also. Maybe I should have hidden something about me on my profile, I bet people who are less than honest are getting lots of fun"

Maybe this is the case ? I don't know I'm purely just asking if anyone else is having problems so guessing this is a cause aswell ??

"It's relevant when what mistakes they make ruins your chances for fun and excitement "

You're not listening.

Edinburgh

"It's relevant when what mistakes they make ruins your chances for fun and excitement

You're not listening. "

I am listening ??

"Miss trees it was purely to see if other men like myself are having the same problems that's all!

I honestly feel that it's the stupidity of others that are tuning it for the rest of us.

Stupidity how?

Dance to your own tune is what I'd advise. "

People block single guys due to the behaviour of others. I see the point you are making though.

It seems that some men actually believe other men are to blame.

Blaming random strangers makes no sense!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"It's relevant when what mistakes they make ruins your chances for fun and excitement "

You're really not getting this are you the dickheads don't ruin your chances of your doing all the right things they actually make you look better

Doncaster

My problem also. Maybe I should have hidden something about me on my profile, I bet people who are less than honest are getting lots of fun"

No the men that lie about their marital status are quite easy to spot then piss women off because they lied to them do stick with the honest approach in the long run you'll be more respected for it

Stupidity how?

People block single guys due to the behaviour of others. I see the point you are making though."

Then those 'people' won't meet regardless.

"It's relevant when what mistakes they make ruins your chances for fun and excitement

You're really not getting this are you the dickheads don't ruin your chances of your doing all the right things they actually make you look better

"

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 08:01:17]

"It seems that some men actually believe other men are to blame.

Are you referring to me? I've had pretty good success thank you."

wow

no I'm not

Stupidity how?

People block single guys due to the behaviour of others. I see the point you are making though.

Then those 'people' won't meet regardless. "

That's irrelevant.

Are you referring to me? I've had pretty good success thank you.

wow

no I'm not

"

Okay.

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant."

you're always up for a spat aren't you?

London

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 08:04:03]

London

I honestly feel that it's the stupidity of others that are tuning it for the rest of us. "

You are blaming others!

To a degree you may have a point in that our experiences make us tighten up our meet criteria. For example I wouldn't meet you because you can't accommodate. I don't care why I simply don't invite anyone into my home who won't accommodate me in theirs.

That came about because I used to meet at mine as my daughter was away at uni. She was due back when I had a meet arranged and said it'll have to be at yours next time. That was met with horror and I was told he didn't invite people he met off the Web into his home as it wasn't a knocking shop! We were in my bed at the time and had been meeting for a year.

After kicking him out of my house I changed who I meet as I assume anyone who can't accommodate thinks their house is sacrosanct whilst mine is a knocking shop.

Doesn't mean I won't meet them if their profile interests me, just not in my house but at a club.

"It's not easy for single fems either, to find a real guy who will really meet. Esp one who accommodates. So it's not just men who find it difficult here. "

Yes I find this too, a lot I chat to back out at last minute. Either that or they get carried away with their fantasies. XXX

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Blaming random strangers makes no sense! "

all too often this..

as you stated correctly anyone on here sets out there stall and its that which will or not attract other's ..

comes across as a bit of a whinging attitude which is hardly attractive nor correct to blame others whose action's whilst yes can be complete dipwits have no bearing on oneself..

and OP being honest and genuine just put on your profile that your married and either playing away or with consent and that way other's can make an informed choice..

London

"

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant."

It's not irrelevant.

Even if everyone on here was lovely & polite people would still use filters / block because of the sheer number of messages received.

OP, other men successfully meet, so the problem must surely be with you and not them.

You have had one bit of honest advice in this thread, which you chose to ignore, so will probably ignore me too.

Over half of your profile including the shouty off putting bit, can be removed and replaced with a simple filter. plus you are only looking for FF couples, which is probably a very small proportion of fab members, so the odds are well against you before you start.

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant.

you're always up for a spat aren't you?"

I can be cantankerous. Least I'm being sincere.

Ignore, block or move along.

I'm sorry to say this but your photos are poor and your profile is full of negatives. Your attitude is wrong ..... That's why you're not meeting anyone ..... As for other men stopping you meeting women well.... that's ridiculous.

Take some more photos, and rewrite your profile.

Then come back and say hello my gorgeous fabbers .... What a beautiful day to be alive !

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant.

Even if everyone on here was lovely & polite people would still use filters / block because of the sheer number of messages received."

I'm talking about in the context of people purposely filtering due to their experiences. I've seen people write as much in their profiles.

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant.

Ignore, block or move along."

So charming too.

London

"I'm sorry to say this but your photos are poor and your profile is full of negatives. Your attitude is wrong ..... That's why you're not meeting anyone ..... As for other men stopping you meeting women well.... that's ridiculous.

Then come back and say hello my gorgeous fabbers .... What a beautiful day to be alive !

"

Save your breath, he's not taking any advice as it's not him it's all the other blokes fault on here stopping him having fun!

"I'm sorry to say this but your photos are poor and your profile is full of negatives. Your attitude is wrong ..... That's why you're not meeting anyone ..... As for other men stopping you meeting women well.... that's ridiculous.

Save your breath, he's not taking any advice as it's not him it's all the other blokes fault on here stopping him having fun! "

Seems so!

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant.

Ignore, block or move along.

So charming too."

Prince Uncharming, eat your heart out.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

My success or failure on the site is entirely down to me.

If "people" have blocked single guys due to their persistent messaging then so be it. There are still plenty of others and more joining the site every day.

Doing down other guys and blaming them for no replies or no meets will get you nowhere.

OP you are married and probably playing without permission, you can't accommodate. Your attitude is not good, nobody likes a whinger and blaming other men does you no good.

I have never thought to myself that it is other females faults if I can't get a meet or I chat to a dreamer who is all fantasy, that's down to me chatting to wrong men. It's no good blaming others for your lack of success, which your original post does appear to do. X

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Who is ruining it for you ?? If they're abusive as you say in a further post block and report.

There's a post that says you're married.? I didn't see it in your profile text, if you are married I'm now assuming you've a) removed the text b) your missus doesn't know .. either way how is it honest ??

You say you fit the folk you're messaging maybe a) you're interpretation isn't the same as theirs b) they'll still (likely,) to have to find you attractive either way delete and move on.

Tried clubs ? Socials ??

I joined this site 5 years ago within a couple of weeks I'd had a meet I put myself out there joined a club met folk who in turn opened other doors to parties etc.. which in turn gave me access to abigger network.

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant.

Even if everyone on here was lovely & polite people would still use filters / block because of the sheer number of messages received.

I'm talking about in the context of people purposely filtering due to their experiences. I've seen people write as much in their profiles."

But that's only some people so can't really make that much difference in the big scheme of Fabs. Also bear in mind they probably do their own searching so you're either on their radar or not, regardless of other people's actions.

Stupidity how?

That's irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant.

I'm talking about in the context of people purposely filtering due to their experiences. I've seen people write as much in their profiles.

But that's only some people so can't really make that much difference in the big scheme of Fabs. Also bear in mind they probably do their own searching so you're either on their radar or not, regardless of other people's actions."

I agree. Though it's hard to keep up with the sheer amount of male profiles.

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Try making an effort! Don't blame others for your lacklustre approach and lack of effort! "

WOW

Edinburgh

Thank you all for your input least I can gage what is what just by this question

"Thank you all for your input least I can gage what is what just by this question "

and what is that what?

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

OP your married like I am and must likely looking to have you cake and eat it again like I am .

now that means you are going to upset a few people on here by your actions and yes from time to time your going to suffer sly comments and at worse abusive .

but hay that's happens to people not in yours or my situation from time to time to.

that's the price one pays for being honest about what your really up to on here .

the way I see it you have two choices.

one you can moan about it like you have .

or secondly you can take nasty rude opinionated behaviour in what ever form it takes and hold your head up high and move on looking for that certain someone who you can have fun with and who wants to have fun with you .

all the tea in chine isn't going to change the reality of online life nor is moaning about .

online life is what you make it if you choose to dwell on the negative aspects of being on sites like this that's up to you I choose to engage speak from my heart be positive and have a laugh when ever I can .

and you know what OP this approached works trust me.

"

This. Absolutely this. Print it off, laminate it, keep it in your wallet and remind yourself of it when you feel that the 'woe is me pixie' is threatening to visit.

And it is indeed a scrumptiously gorgeous day to be alive.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

OP you're even blaming other guys in your profile....

That is such a bad look.

Some interesting points made on this thread .

Leant 2 things too.

1) I am not the only one finding it hard to begin with on here.

2) I need to rethink my profile and try to make it more appealing.

Your tag line for this thread says genuine and honest but you are not - you are married.

I'm sorry if you've had some negative experiences but it comes with the turf. M pet peeve is when a man messages me and then I find out he married - it's stated rather clearly in my profile that I will not get involved with married men. However, manners cost nothing so usually state 'No thanks' unless they are total cocks about it and then the gloves come off and I play dirty

I have been on here for a month. The site does work for single males.

I go on the forums.

I have been to 3 socials and mingled. Not just standing against the wall looking at my phone.

I realise that it's a complete sausage fest on here and accept it.

I try to have fun on here.

This site does work. I'm not the most handsome chap on here and I could do with a lesson on photo shop. But I'm meeting people.

For me it's social first then play!

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 09:46:38]

This site does have its fair share of idiots but they make it easier for decent guys to stand out, in my opinion. Every so often a gem drops in my inbox and the contrast is obvious.

Stop blaming others for your experience on here. Maybe the reason you're finding it tough is the disparity between what you're selling yourself as and what you actually are?

Edinburgh

Thank you all for input

i was going to put a really thoughtful response here. But the best I can say is like most of the others.

Good look fella, enjoy yourself here.

Your profile says you want to meet 'couples (FF)'. I'm afraid you are really going to struggle there. There's certainly not May FF couples on here looking to meet a single man.

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Why do people always say others spoil it for them. No one 'spoils' anything. Seems strange.

Personally I see all men as individuals and I treat them as such. Xxx

No

"Why do people always say others spoil it for them. No one 'spoils' anything. Seems strange. "

Yeah i never got that either...what some other person does has no bearing on my time on here.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

I know the feeling. I see dozens of times women complaining about men not turning up or wasteing there time. Makes it harder for them to tell who is genuine. Hence why I don't bother on this site.

The problem on this site is now there is far to many men up to women. I remember when I first found this site about 8 years ago. Could easily get a meet as only a few pages of men. Now to much choice.

"Your profile says you want to meet 'couples (FF)'. I'm afraid you are really going to struggle there. There's certainly not May FF couples on here looking to meet a single man. "

Don't want an argument but mine has that in it. Aren't men allowed fantasies too? There may be very very few but why not have them listed because you never know.

Get your cock out and the offers will come flooding in

My problem also. Maybe I should have hidden something about me on my profile, I bet people who are less than honest are getting lots of fun

No the men that lie about their marital status are quite easy to spot then piss women off because they lied to them do stick with the honest approach in the long run you'll be more respected for it "

I have had no meets at all and no chat for ages so sometimes it makes me wonder

"Your profile says you want to meet 'couples (FF)'. I'm afraid you are really going to struggle there. There's certainly not May FF couples on here looking to meet a single man.

Don't want an argument but mine has that in it. Aren't men allowed fantasies too? There may be very very few but why not have them listed because you never know."

But the OP isnt looking for single women or MF couples, so is only looking for FF couples which is going to be a hard search

"A large chunk of women simply won't meet married men.

You have to put in extra effort to make yourself more attractive s proposition than the next guy who is single. "

Yeah sorry I'm one of those woman. Open marriage I'm fine with but not when the woman/ man at home don't know. Each you their own and no judgment but not for me.

"Your profile says you want to meet 'couples (FF)'. I'm afraid you are really going to struggle there. There's certainly not May FF couples on here looking to meet a single man.

Don't want an argument but mine has that in it. Aren't men allowed fantasies too? There may be very very few but why not have them listed because you never know.

But the OP isnt looking for single women or MF couples, so is only looking for FF couples which is going to be a hard search"

It doesn't state that on his profile as far as I can see its single f and couples MF

To be honest I'm the same, I get I'm not everyones cup of tea. But sometimes it is so frustrating especially those who say not enough verifications.

For me I'm single honest and up for fun. I just think the majority are time wasters and just enjoy this site as a naughty Facebook.

Really hope I'm proved wrong but over two years on this site and a couple of meets.

Another thing that gets me is that some want an essay written to them, whatever happened to just a simple conversation.

We all seem to forget this is a swinging website with a view to adult fun not just adult talk or friendly social

Doncaster

But the OP isnt looking for single women or MF couples, so is only looking for FF couples which is going to be a hard search

It doesn't state that on his profile as far as I can see its single f and couples MF "

It did originally it's been changed since

It doesn't state that on his profile as far as I can see its single f and couples MF

It did originally it's been changed since "

OK that's fair enough then.

It don't just say meet FF on my profile

Edinburgh

Can't seem to delete this post I've had a re vamp and took on bored what some people said earlier.

I just want to have fun and make some friends and have a laugh that's all it least I no that by posting what I did it has made me realise that I'm not just the only one who is having troubles and that it is about you and what u do that makes it is what it is

"Can't seem to delete this post I've had a re vamp and took on bored what some people said earlier.

I just want to have fun and make some friends and have a laugh that's all it least I no that by posting what I did it has made me realise that I'm not just the only one who is having troubles and that it is about you and what u do that makes it is what it is "

Do yourself a favour. Ditch the completely meaningless legal disclaimer at the bottom of your profile.

It has no standing in the UK (different copyright rules)

And secondly, will you really go to a solicitor and tell them that you want to sue someone for nicking a cock photo from a swingers website?

Edinburgh

sorry didn't realise you was the fun police

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Can't seem to delete this post I've had a re vamp and took on bored what some people said earlier.

I just want to have fun and make some friends and have a laugh that's all it least I no that by posting what I did it has made me realise that I'm not just the only one who is having troubles and that it is about you and what u do that makes it is what it is "

The useless disclaimer is longer than your profile..

If you search the forums you'll find lots of threads offering generic profile advice. . Have fun.

Edinburgh

Yeah I'm on it thanks for advice ??

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

You say you're genuine,honest,

and respectful to all women.

When in reality,none of the above are true.

Could be,that's your problem.

So, you've been here over a year.

Your profile is metaphorically beige.

Your profile is your shop window and if that's the best you can achieve in over a year then you'll struggle to get noticed, interest or excite anyone against the more interesting and vibrant profiles.

You say you're genuine,honest,

and respectful to all women.

When in reality,none of the above are true.

Could be,that's your problem.

"

^^^ this, you arent genuine, respectful or honest to your own wife so how could I as a random woman expect that treatment, I know plenty of my single female friends who also feel this way. So initially you write off huge swathes of women who won't play right out the box.

Also you seem resentful about the fact that women have a choice to play or not. You come across as entitled.. well im honest so you should give me a chance kinda attitude, nobody owes you anything if they don't want you they don't want you and that is their right.

But on a positive note there are some women who will play with married guys but the supply and demand (to put it crudely) means that you have to be extra special/put the effort in/stand out to get them to even look at your message. I'm sure if you look around you will find the profiles of married guys that have lots of meets and you can work out how to stand out like they do.

"It's not easy for single fems either, to find a real guy who will really meet. Esp one who accommodates. So it's not just men who find it difficult here. "
very true. I cant acco as i have family at home. Lots of men cant acco either. They may be married or like me have family at home.

» Add a new message to this topic