FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Older woman younger man

Older woman younger man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so for a long wile now ive always wondered what the attraction is for the older woman who loves the younger guy ?? Spill the beans ladys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so for a long wile now ive always wondered what the attraction is for the older woman who loves the younger guy ?? Spill the beans ladys "

There isn't one as far as I'm concerned..

the last time I invited a 26 yr old round he came in his pants before he even got through the door... big disappointment

I wouldn't expect to date a 20 something , but for NSA they don't have lots of emotional baggage and have stamina.

Wow thats embarrassing i hope he finished you off before he left tho ?

Surely what a woman finds attractive in a mam will differ greatly, from woman to woman and man to man?

So, to answer your question OP, a variety of factors which will differ from person to person

"Surely what a woman finds attractive in a mam will differ greatly, from woman to woman and man to man?

So, to answer your question OP, a variety of factors which will differ from person to person "

Totaly agree but you see these profiles woman 40+ seeking guys in there 20's .... Was just curious

By *anklerMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

What about the younger men that are attracted to older women?there's another dynamic right there and different people will have different reasons

"What about the younger men that are attracted to older women?there's another dynamic right there and different people will have different reasons"

Its every guys dream tho to have a stifler mum tho surly ?

I creampied a woman twice my age once...happy memories

I mostly attracted to my age or younger. It's hard to put my finger on it. A lot of younger men are very eager to please, plus they're often seem less complacent as they're usually chuffed to have met an older lady.

Tis a wee bit kinky too! Maybe because it's slightly taboo.

Men in their 20s and women in their 40s 50s are in their sexual peak, put the two together and you get....

I find it seems that with age, comes technique. Certainly I have no complaints with older ladies.

"Men in their 20s and women in their 40s 50s are in their sexual peak, put the two together and you get.... "

Haha! I said something similar to a stunningly attractive man over 10 years my junior once. I was at a party surrounded by hot fit women in there late teens and twenties. He left with me in a nanosecond.

"I mostly attracted to my age or younger. It's hard to put my finger on it. A lot of younger men are very eager to please, plus they're often seem less complacent as they're usually chuffed to have met an older lady.

Tis a wee bit kinky too! Maybe because it's slightly taboo. "

For sure its defo kinky guys love older women i sure as hell no i do

"Men in their 20s and women in their 40s 50s are in their sexual peak, put the two together and you get.... "

I would strongly disagree with men in their 20s being at their sexual peak. At 43 do you think you peaked at least 14 yrs ago?

When through a little phase of liking the younger man a while back. Think it was more about being 35 at the time, and wanting to recapture some youth. More drama than it was worth to be honest.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Exactly. Sometimes a girl feels like a six pack and soem serious stamina!

"Men in their 20s and women in their 40s 50s are in their sexual peak, put the two together and you get....

I would strongly disagree with men in their 20s being at their sexual peak. At 43 do you think you peaked at least 14 yrs ago? "

I think guys are always at there peak. Ive found woman my own age are far less interested that woman in say there 40/50s

By *anklerMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Men in their 20s and women in their 40s 50s are in their sexual peak, put the two together and you get....

Haha! I said something similar to a stunningly attractive man over 10 years my junior once. I was at a party surrounded by hot fit women in there late teens and twenties. He left with me in a nanosecond. "

I had an older woman do similar to me when I was 18. That set off years of only being interested in women that were at least 8 years older than me

Officially (well according to most experts) men are at their sexual peak at 19 and women at 32 .

However I actually think I get better a I get older as I have less hang ups etc

Oh and I'd rather someone my age or older

» Add a new message to this topic