FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Assumptions how I SHOULD behave ... wtf

Assumptions how I SHOULD behave ... wtf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok understand it's not Rant Thursday ....

I don't know about other ladies and gents .... I get 50 to 100 emails a day.... People make an effort to write ... I make an effort to respond .... It's not physically possible to have a life, daughter giving birth, work, friends and still respond to all...

Filters are tight

I make choices

I have in my profile if I don't respond - there are many other sexy women that perhaps are meant for you

WHY - nasty messages if we don't respond ?

Just silly ego and a few not nice people out there ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Generally people are nice and accepting...

But in every bunch of roses you will find a prick.

Just block those twats and move on...

It does explain why those people are single and don't meet anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the worst feature of this site is the fact you can see the status of a sent message, I think it should be removed, it causes too much angst. Just look at it this way, they showed their true colours and confirmed your decision to not want to meet them as the correct one, thank them, it'll wind them up even more, sad bitter people they are!

Sour grapes from not taking rejection well. Don't let it get to you xx

"Sour grapes from not taking rejection well. Don't let it get to you xx"

It shows a total lack of respect, a certain immaturity and lack of self confidence on their part.

I've been here over a year and generally most are a great bunch ... These last few weeks or so just seems they are coming out of the woodwork ....after chats ... Phone number exchange and then btw I'm married etc ... Or just sneaky .... Or u haven't replied and I was online.... Or or or or grrrrrr

Maybe I don't have high tolerance levels ATM or just lots of pooheads

Yes ..... You are right - thank you - back to just delete / block and ignore perhaps ....

Ta for advising computer restart

Mwah x

I block if I'm not interested saves me coming up in their searches again I think? If I'm not attracted to them or they come across as a dick then it's unlikely I'd ever change my mind lol

Some guys on here just can't take the rejection. I think they naturally assume that as this is a swinging site, the sex will come right to their doorstep

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We had one bloke, messaged boo and every message was addressed to her....even after explaining he was talking to me.

So i then pointed out that contact would cease because he obviously wasnt listening. I then blocked him

5 mins later hes back, another profile, calling me every name under the sun for blocking him. Then made threats.

Some men on here think they can walk into a life and that's it....what they want, they get. When they dont they then think getting shitty about it will make you change your mind.

Personally its pure stupidity to send face pics, make threats and then realise i dont know whom im making threats too.

There will always be twats and idiots on here. Dont let them ruin your fun.

"Some guys on here just can't take the rejection. I think they naturally assume that as this is a swinging site, the sex will come right to their doorstep"

Bit of an indescreet place to have sex, what would the neighbours say, or the postman come to think of it?!

"Some guys on here just can't take the rejection. I think they naturally assume that as this is a swinging site, the sex will come right to their doorstep"

I think that assumption goes pretty quickly haha

I've been told I should expect and basically put up with cock pics sent to my inbox.

"I've been told I should expect and basically put up with cock pics sent to my inbox.

"

I just used to return the favour with several pics of my 10 inch strap on taken from various different angles, seemed to get rid of them, some even blocked me, can't for the life of me think why?!

"I've been told I should expect and basically put up with cock pics sent to my inbox.

I just used to return the favour with several pics of my 10 inch strap on taken from various different angles, seemed to get rid of them, some even blocked me, can't for the life of me think why?! "

Hahahaha great idea.

What's worse is the comment came from a woman!

O.P. block block block and focus on the good men.

"Some guys on here just can't take the rejection. I think they naturally assume that as this is a swinging site, the sex will come right to their doorstep

I think that assumption goes pretty quickly haha "

For some it does, then they just post a thread asking for profile advice

Unfortunately all hope is lost for some

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I have blocked so many over the years that I get very few messages now. Can't even remember if I use filters any more ...

"Some guys on here just can't take the rejection. I think they naturally assume that as this is a swinging site, the sex will come right to their doorstep

Bit of an indescreet place to have sex, what would the neighbours say, or the postman come to think of it?! "

Bit of al fresco doesn't do any harm

I just used to return the favour with several pics of my 10 inch strap on taken from various different angles, seemed to get rid of them, some even blocked me, can't for the life of me think why?! "

Love it - I have some boxing shots that might work - I can probably out lift them in the gym anyway .... Your solution is perfect xxx

Mwah

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Ok understand it's not Rant Thursday ....

I don't know about other ladies and gents .... I get 50 to 100 emails a day.... People make an effort to write ... I make an effort to respond .... It's not physically possible to have a life, daughter giving birth, work, friends and still respond to all...

Filters are tight

I make choices

I have in my profile if I don't respond - there are many other sexy women that perhaps are meant for you

"

sad fuck wits who never respected you in the first place .

how do I know this simple if you respect another human being you don't turn nasty over a personal choice of theirs .you respect their personal choice whether in involves you or not .

is about having no respect for the other person .

those who go off over someone's personal choice are basically saying I don't respect you as a human being nor do i respect your personal choice .

no ones likes to be rejected but if you respect personal choice and have a healthy respect for your fellow human beings.

you will just let it go and say something like that's

ok I hope you find what your looking for and leave it at that as you move on with your life journey .

I just used to return the favour with several pics of my 10 inch strap on taken from various different angles, seemed to get rid of them, some even blocked me, can't for the life of me think why?!

Hahahaha great idea.

What's worse is the comment came from a woman!

O.P. block block block and focus on the good men."

Yes back to the block button - just seems so harsh sometimes - you are so right xx

Ta

Mwah

Ta everyone - I think I just reached my boiling point and I'm a super happy tolerant soul xx

"Ok understand it's not Rant Thursday ....

Filters are tight

I make choices

sad fuck wits who never respected you in the first place .

how do I know this simple if you respect another human being you don't turn nasty over a personal choice of theirs .you respect their personal choice whether in involves you or not .

is about having no respect for the other person .

those who go off over someone's personal choice are basically saying I don't respect you as a human being nor do i respect your personal choice .

no ones likes to be rejected but if you respect personal choice and have a healthy respect for your fellow human beings.

you will just let it go and say something like that's

ok I hope you find what your looking for and leave it at that as you move on with your life journey .

"

Ta - I think I just reached my poohead limit - block button for pooheads ...

I have super fun here usually - back to

What I want to know is,when I have my filters off,why don't I get nasty messages?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"

I cannot understand men that think sending unsolicited cock photos to women is okay?

Unless of course it's the cock doing the thinking...

I think the problem with these types is that they join with way too high expectations thinking they will be beating sex starved women off with a stick. Many, not all, put a blank profile up with one sentence and expect sex on tap when they message. When reality kicks in they get frustrated and unfortunately take this frustration out on whoever dared to turn them down at that particular moment.

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

If I find I'm too busy for meets or even answering messages, or just need a break from the madness that is fabswingers, I hide my profile. I remove my profile pic and put no new meets till further notice on my status. It works a treat, you'll be lucky if u get a few messages a day which gives you an insight into how the single male feels.

I cannot understand men that think sending unsolicited cock photos to women is okay?

Unless of course it's the cock doing the thinking..."

Just has a message from someone sending me his bits who then blocked me.

Very strange.

I have the same views on the subject. I literally don't even have a dick pick on my profile. Haven't found the need for it to have one to be fair

had*

Very strange."

Probably a sad troll who read this thread and was bored

[Removed by poster at 10/09/16 13:25:52]

Very strange.

Probably a sad troll who read this thread and was bored "

I got to get a strap on loaded.

Dont let it get to you they are just bell ends its not just the men. Some of the "women" on here are just as pathetic

"Dont let it get to you they are just bell ends its not just the men. Some of the "women" on here are just as pathetic"

We're not talking about women though.

"Dont let it get to you they are just bell ends its not just the men. Some of the "women" on here are just as pathetic

"

if i read it correctly it was about people and wasnt gender specific

"Dont let it get to you they are just bell ends its not just the men. Some of the "women" on here are just as pathetic

if i read it correctly it was about people and wasnt gender specific"

Well seeing as op is straight....

Well seeing as op is straight...."

Try reading the last line of the op

Well seeing as op is straight....

Try reading the last line of the op "

Cor there, that told you, bloody read will you! Women cannot possibly behave like that, I'm not having it, these "women" you speak of must be men pretending to be women

Thanks that was getting a little intense

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

What if in a twisted role reversal, when a woman gets an overbearing male sending thirsty mail, she whips out a cock picture to send to him? Send 'em running away screaming

"What if in a twisted role reversal, when a woman gets an overbearing male sending thirsty mail, she whips out a cock picture to send to him? Send 'em running away screaming "

Haven't read the entire thread have you my lovely?!

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

"What if in a twisted role reversal, when a woman gets an overbearing male sending thirsty mail, she whips out a cock picture to send to him? Send 'em running away screaming

Haven't read the entire thread have you my lovely?!"

Honestly no. There's too much negativity on forums at the moment

"What if in a twisted role reversal, when a woman gets an overbearing male sending thirsty mail, she whips out a cock picture to send to him? Send 'em running away screaming

Haven't read the entire thread have you my lovely?!

Honestly no. There's too much negativity on forums at the moment "

Yet you are still here! Have a read, might amuse you

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

the reason i have all filters on..far too bloody stressful xx

"the reason i have all filters on..far too bloody stressful xx"

Me too. I can browse the site, have fun in the forum and know that I'm not going to get pestered or sent abuse by sad bitter guys with an over inflated sense of entitlement, fantastic!

"

This morning I got the most revolting pussy shot I had ever seen, all stretched wide, it was horrible. Along with it were 7 cock shots. It was a couple profile miles from me. I replied told them what I thought and blocked them. X

"What if in a twisted role reversal, when a woman gets an overbearing male sending thirsty mail, she whips out a cock picture to send to him? Send 'em running away screaming "

I just send them a picture of my garden shears, it works every time x

I will admit to finding a very unusual pic of the female genitalia and sending it via Whatsapp to someone who sent his cock to me; pretending it was mine obviously.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"the reason i have all filters on..far too bloody stressful xx

Me too. I can browse the site, have fun in the forum and know that I'm not going to get pestered or sent abuse by sad bitter guys with an over inflated sense of entitlement, fantastic!"

just cant deal with the rise in my sarcasm tendencies..i dont like being sarcastic particularly..so i choose the relatively peaceful life and say on my profile if they are that interested to come chat on the forums...only way out of my inbox is a block and thats why its like fortknox..cos i dont like doing that either x

"Thanks that was getting a little intense"

pahahaha

I just send them a picture of my garden shears, it works every time x"

Giggle

I go through stages of replying but don't enter into further conversations once my initial 'no thank you' reply has been sent.

If the 1st line looks dodgy I don't open it, straight to delete.

My rant was in relation to my receipt of certain types of email.....however I wasn't gender specific as I know fellows get some rather horrid stuff too.....

I really appreciate the funny side...strap ons and garden sheers and pics of the same ....

Filters are very tight anyway....

Ta everyone...

Mwah

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

That if I'm not willing to meet Them, I should just go and delete my profile!

How about No..

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

That sort of thing is actually a great filter.

We use the site on this account all the time but only respond when we're together.

If we get a nasty message during the time it was sent to the time we reply it speeds up the time it takes to make a decision lol

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

that's right its goes like this I'm a cock prove it sure here's my cock

» Add a new message to this topic