FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thank You!

Thank You!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My favourite feature on Saturday Live is the thank you items. I thought I'd bring it to the lounge to lift our spirits away from the moany and towards the smiley.

Has someone you don't know ever helped you but the circumstances meant you never got to thank them?

Post your story and your thanks here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I'd like to thank the American guy who saved my life when I was 13, cut it short, I was in the sea and getting swept away, he was on the beach by a fluke of luck (he was looking for a different beach and got lost), was a lifeguard, dove in, dragged me out, and disappeared.

Only got to know the little we do about him as he'd been chatting to someone else just before.

"I'd like to thank the American guy who saved my life when I was 13, cut it short, I was in the sea and getting swept away, he was on the beach by a fluke of luck (he was looking for a different beach and got lost), was a lifeguard, dove in, dragged me out, and disappeared.

Only got to know the little we do about him as he'd been chatting to someone else just before."

Amazingly good fortune for you and a perfect thank you story for the thread.

Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like to thank the man who carried me home cause I walked into a lamppost and almost knocked myself out.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Thank you to a forumite who helped me out of a hole last year

"I'd like to thank the man who carried me home cause I walked into a lamppost and almost knocked myself out. "

I hope you were alright.

Or, is this a pick up ploy?

Thank you.

"Thank you to a forumite who helped me out of a hole last year "

Always good to thank those who can hear it.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I have so many thank yous I can't list them all but I pass on my good fortune in any way I can.

"I have so many thank yous I can't list them all but I pass on my good fortune in any way I can. "

Pay it forward.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I'd like to thank the Canadian medic that patched me up while under fire.

Owe him my life

"I'd like to thank the man who carried me home cause I walked into a lamppost and almost knocked myself out.

I hope you were alright.

Or, is this a pick up ploy?

Thank you."

I was a little girl, I probably lost loads of brain cells but I'm ok

No not a ploy to pick up

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thankyou to my friends for understanding me

"I'd like to thank the Canadian medic that patched me up while under fire.

Owe him my life "

Thanks for sharing.

Thankyou to the blood donors who saved my life 7weeks ago. The ambulance/hospital staff i could, and have, thanked, but the donors are random people i will never know, who took time out of their lives to donate and are the reason im still standing. Xxx

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

The surgeon who saved my life when I was bleeding to death from life threatening ruptured ectopic, I was 2 hours away from exsanguination.

And I've said thank you to this person a million times, but my auntie for donating a kidney to save my mums life 9 Years ago X

BRISTOL

"Thankyou to the blood donors who saved my life 7weeks ago. The ambulance/hospital staff i could, and have, thanked, but the donors are random people i will never know, who took time out of their lives to donate and are the reason im still standing. Xxx"

I want to thank the driver who didn't run over me when I fell into the road because of my balance problems. It was close, and they probably thought I was d*unk, but they had their eye on the road.

I'd also like to thank everyone whose blood I have had. So much better than my own and it has all helped to make me vibrant and energetic. (Actually, I could do with some today as I'm exhausted and failing to get going.)

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Thankyou to the blood donors who saved my life 7weeks ago. The ambulance/hospital staff i could, and have, thanked, but the donors are random people i will never know, who took time out of their lives to donate and are the reason im still standing. Xxx"

I sometimes get texts from the blood service letting me know what my blood was used for...

It's a nice touch I feel.

It's good to have you still with us.

"The surgeon who saved my life when I was bleeding to death from life threatening ruptured ectopic, I was 2 hours away from exsanguination.

And I've said thank you to this person a million times, but my auntie for donating a kidney to save my mums life 9 Years ago X"

Good to have you here. And, your family sounds very caring.

Thank you to the man who drove 40 miles out of his way 30 years ago to drop me off at my destination after I left home at 16,and having to hitch a lift in the pissing rain at 2 in the morning because my moped broke down.

"Thankyou to the blood donors who saved my life 7weeks ago. The ambulance/hospital staff i could, and have, thanked, but the donors are random people i will never know, who took time out of their lives to donate and are the reason im still standing. Xxx

I sometimes get texts from the blood service letting me know what my blood was used for...

It's a nice touch I feel."

Sadly i can no longer donate

Thank you to the nurse who saved my brothers life . Doctors told him he just had low blood pressure and left him in a side room for 5 hours with a cheese sandwich and a can of . Nurse walked past decided something wasn't right and called a team in .

Turns out he had a bleed on his heart and had to be rushed to another hospital for emergency open heart surgery .

If he'd gone home as the original doctor advised - he'd be dead

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Id like to thank the paramedics i get to work with daily.

We help each other through the rough days. Great bunch of people and after something tragic they are the ones who can help out most. Feels amazing to be a part of the family and we never really say thabko enough for the help and support we give each other.

"Thank you to the man who drove 40 miles out of his way 30 years ago to drop me off at my destination after I left home at 16,and having to hitch a lift in the pissing rain at 2 in the morning because my moped broke down.

"

An angel when you needed one.

"Thank you to the nurse who saved my brothers life . Doctors told him he just had low blood pressure and left him in a side room for 5 hours with a cheese sandwich and a can of . Nurse walked past decided something wasn't right and called a team in .

Turns out he had a bleed on his heart and had to be rushed to another hospital for emergency open heart surgery .

If he'd gone home as the original doctor advised - he'd be dead "

Experience, knowledge and instinct combine. What a good nurse.

"Id like to thank the paramedics i get to work with daily.

We help each other through the rough days. Great bunch of people and after something tragic they are the ones who can help out most. Feels amazing to be a part of the family and we never really say thabko enough for the help and support we give each other. "

Tell them.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I was pregnant with my third child. At the ante natal the Midwife was concerned about my blood pressure and told me to mention it to the consultant. He dismissed me with it's summer and you're overweight, what do you expect?

Unbeknownst to me the Midwife was concerned enough to have a community midwife come and visit. She called the Friday, I was at work, the Saturday, I was at the hairdresser's and Sunday, just as I was about to go and visit my friend who had just had a baby. My sister-in-law who's a midwife said I was lucky as she wouldn't have made three attempts to see me.

When the Midwife took my blood pressure she paled and asked me if I had a bag packed. I had and said I'd get it. She said don't move, where is it I'll get it and call an ambulance. My husband came home then and she said my blood pressure was off the chart I had preeclampsia and had to have the baby that day: I was 30 weeks pregnant.

I'd never heard of preeclampsia and felt fine.

That midwife saved my life and that of my son. I couldn't give consent for an emergency cesarean as I had drifted into a coma and was in intensive care for four days.

I was discharged 10 days later and my son remained in hospital for six weeks.

Sadly, there's no happy ending, two weeks after bringing him home I went to bed with three children and woke up with two.

The Midwife saved my life, gave me the opportunity to have eight glorious weeks with my son and years to watch my daughters grow. I went on to have another child who is the light of my life.

Two grandsons and another grandchild on the way.

Thank you to the Midwife who made that all possible doesn't seem enough. I pray her life has been as blessed as mine.

"Thank you to the nurse who saved my brothers life . Doctors told him he just had low blood pressure and left him in a side room for 5 hours with a cheese sandwich and a can of . Nurse walked past decided something wasn't right and called a team in .

If he'd gone home as the original doctor advised - he'd be dead

Experience, knowledge and instinct combine. What a good nurse.

"

So so lucky she walked past

"I was pregnant with my third child. At the ante natal the Midwife was concerned about my blood pressure and told me to mention it to the consultant. He dismissed me with it's summer and you're overweight, what do you expect?

Unbeknownst to me the Midwife was concerned enough to have a community midwife come and visit. She called the Friday, I was at work, the Saturday, I was at the hairdresser's and Sunday, just as I was about to go and visit my friend who had just had a baby. My sister-in-law who's a midwife said I was lucky as she wouldn't have made three attempts to see me.

When the Midwife took my blood pressure she paled and asked me if I had a bag packed. I had and said I'd get it. She said don't move, where is it I'll get it and call an ambulance. My husband came home then and she said my blood pressure was off the chart I had preeclampsia and had to have the baby that day: I was 30 weeks pregnant.

That midwife saved my life and that of my son. I couldn't give consent for an emergency cesarean as I had drifted into a coma and was in intensive care for four days.

Sadly, there's no happy ending, two weeks after bringing him home I went to bed with three children and woke up with two.

The Midwife saved my life, gave me the opportunity to have eight glorious weeks with my son and years to watch my daughters grow. I went on to have another child who is the light of my life.

Thank you to the Midwife who made that all possible doesn't seem enough. I pray her life has been as blessed as mine."

Lump in the throat emoticon needed.

BRISTOL

"The surgeon who saved my life when I was bleeding to death from life threatening ruptured ectopic, I was 2 hours away from exsanguination.

And I've said thank you to this person a million times, but my auntie for donating a kidney to save my mums life 9 Years ago X

Good to have you here. And, your family sounds very caring.

"

Xx

"I was pregnant with my third child. At the ante natal the Midwife was concerned about my blood pressure and told me to mention it to the consultant. He dismissed me with it's summer and you're overweight, what do you expect?

Thank you to the Midwife who made that all possible doesn't seem enough. I pray her life has been as blessed as mine.

Lump in the throat emoticon needed.

"

Oh yes. Thats teared me up. Lost my son at 13 days old. Also premature, I didnt no it was possible to hurt that much ad still function.

London

"

Oh yes. Thats teared me up. Lost my son at 13 days old. Also premature, I didnt no it was possible to hurt that much ad still function. "

Nor I!

"

Oh yes. Thats teared me up. Lost my son at 13 days old. Also premature, I didnt no it was possible to hurt that much ad still function.

Nor I! "

Ditto. Sometimes I just didn't function and for those times I don't have enough thanks to bestow on my sister.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

I'd like to thank everyone who has & still is treating Frank (far too many!). Neither of us were well at Swingfields & I thought I'd given him my tonsillitis but it turns out the infection had highlighted that he had non-Hodgkins Lympoma. He's just had his 2nd session of chemo & apart from hair loss & tiredness is doing remarkably well xx

"I'd like to thank everyone who has & still is treating Frank (far too many!). Neither of us were well at Swingfields & I thought I'd given him my tonsillitis but it turns out the infection had highlighted that he had non-Hodgkins Lympoma. He's just had his 2nd session of chemo & apart from hair loss & tiredness is doing remarkably well xx "

I hope he's feeling a bit better.

I'd like to thank The Doctor who diagnosed my brain tumour and all the doctors and staff who are helping me at the moment. They are amazing!

Also, my mum. She's my Rock

For all those who are unwell hope treatment is going well and you all make a speedy recovery

"I'd like to thank The Doctor who diagnosed my brain tumour and all the doctors and staff who are helping me at the moment. They are amazing!

Also, my mum. She's my Rock "

Keep well and give your mum a hug.

"I'd like to thank The Doctor who diagnosed my brain tumour and all the doctors and staff who are helping me at the moment. They are amazing!

Also, my mum. She's my Rock

Keep well and give your mum a hug.

"

I will and thank you x

I would like to thank my birth mother (Now past on) for signing my adoption papers before the man who abused her and left her when he found out she was pregnant could get his hands on me.

I've since learnt he is/was a peodo n is on the sex offenders list.

Edith is of low intelligence and her family never nurtured her.

Thank you Edith xxx

I never had the chance to thank the paramedics who twice got me to hospital after taking paracetamol overdoses when I was 18. In the years since I've not always felt like they did the right thing, but now I have proper diagnoses (aspergers and bipolar II), and the right tools to manage, I couldn't be more grateful. So, thank you paramedics, with all my heart

Nell

"I would like to thank my birth mother (Now past on) for signing my adoption papers before the man who abused her and left her when he found out she was pregnant could get his hands on me.

Thank you Edith xxx"

Poor Edith

I'd like to thank the AA man who looked after me when I was run over at 18. He put his coat under my head, gave me a hanky to cry into and organised a few men from the stopped traffic to lift the car that had run me over, off of my trapped foot. He then stayed with me until the ambulance came.

I never saw him again and never got his name. He never saw his hanky again.

"I would like to thank my birth mother (Now past on) for signing my adoption papers before the man who abused her and left her when he found out she was pregnant could get his hands on me.

Thank you Edith xxx"

I hope Edith is being nurtured now.

"I never had the chance to thank the paramedics who twice got me to hospital after taking paracetamol overdoses when I was 18. In the years since I've not always felt like they did the right thing, but now I have proper diagnoses (aspergers and bipolar II), and the right tools to manage, I couldn't be more grateful. So, thank you paramedics, with all my heart

Nell"

And a thanks to those who finally gave you a diagnosis?

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

D here.

I have twice survived Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, both before I was 10 years old. The same doctor treated me on both occasions. The second bout was massively wide spread and I was given 72 hours left to live by another doctor. My doctor took a chance and tried a totally experimental treatment on me - needless to say it worked and Im here to tell the tale. However I realised I dont think I ever actually said thank you to that man and Im now trying (last month) to see if I can locate him.

"I'd like to thank the AA man who looked after me when I was run over at 18. He put his coat under my head, gave me a hanky to cry into and organised a few men from the stopped traffic to lift the car that had run me over, off of my trapped foot. He then stayed with me until the ambulance came.

I never saw him again and never got his name. He never saw his hanky again.

"

You should put that one on Saturday Live. Well done that man.

"D here.

I have twice survived Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, both before I was 10 years old. The same doctor treated me on both occasions. The second bout was massively wide spread and I was given 72 hours left to live by another doctor. My doctor took a chance and tried a totally experimental treatment on me - needless to say it worked and Im here to tell the tale. However I realised I dont think I ever actually said thank you to that man and Im now trying (last month) to see if I can locate him. "

Put it on the radio on Saturday Live. Good luck finding that doctor.

Thank you to maddy4u.

1... He stepped in at short notice to provide the extra m for a mmmf I had arranged for a couple on here when 3 other guys in succession bottled it!

2.. He then returned the favour by bringing a total hottie to mine for some mmf fun the other week. She then returned the next weekend for some one on one and ended up staying over. Both been on hols since, but hoping for more with her?

He certainly repaid his "debt" in spades [though he didn't really have one]

"Thank you to maddy4u.

1... He stepped in at short notice to provide the extra m for a mmmf I had arranged for a couple on here when 3 other guys in succession bottled it!

2.. He then returned the favour by bringing a total hottie to mine for some mmf fun the other week. She then returned the next weekend for some one on one and ended up staying over. Both been on hols since, but hoping for more with her?

He certainly repaid his "debt" in spades [though he didn't really have one]"

I hope you thanked him... and her.

I'd thank my parents being there for me through operations, diagnoses, brain scans, lumbar punctures and specialist appointments.

For caring for my daughter in my absence.

For always being at the end of the phone whenever I broke down.

For showing me the joys of music, art and V-dubs. The lovely old hippies!

Sorry my dog found and tried to eat your dildo!

"I'd thank my parents being there for me through operations, diagnoses, brain scans, lumbar punctures and specialist appointments.

For caring for my daughter in my absence.

For always being at the end of the phone whenever I broke down.

For showing me the joys of music, art and V-dubs. The lovely old hippies!

Sorry my dog found and tried to eat your dildo! "

Thank you Edith xxx

I hope Edith is being nurtured now.

"

I'm sure she is in heaven. Xxx

Thank you Edith xxx

Poor Edith "

Thank you shes safe and at rest now. Xxx

Thank you to the abusive lurkers on here who havnt the balls to post on the threads. It's people like you who make a stronger!

Thank you to the Midwife who made that all possible doesn't seem enough. I pray her life has been as blessed as mine."

Much love X

Also, my mum. She's my Rock "

I have one too. Biggest hugs. Hope you're getting lots of help and support.

"I never had the chance to thank the paramedics who twice got me to hospital after taking paracetamol overdoses when I was 18. In the years since I've not always felt like they did the right thing, but now I have proper diagnoses (aspergers and bipolar II), and the right tools to manage, I couldn't be more grateful. So, thank you paramedics, with all my heart

Nell

And a thanks to those who finally gave you a diagnosis?

"

Absolutely, but I already thanked them in person.

"Thank you to the abusive lurkers on here who havnt the balls to post on the threads. It's people like you who make a stronger!"

Oh, you've had a message too then.

Yup I've had the snotty message too. It's the lounge. It's within site rules. The swingers site, not a sex site. As far as I'm concerned they can go for the and multiply. Alone.

As if I'm going to give a flying fuck what some random online troll thinks. After everything I've been through there are very few people's opinions who matter to me. And none of then are idiostupids!

"Yup I've had the snotty message too. It's the lounge. It's within site rules. The swingers site, not a sex site. As far as I'm concerned they can go for the and multiply. Alone.

As if I'm going to give a flying fuck what some random online troll thinks. After everything I've been through there are very few people's opinions who matter to me. And none of then are idiostupids! "

What's going on?

I'm so sorry a thread about giving thanks to people who have helped us has resulted in any of you getting horrible messages.

Lurker, whoever you are, send your abuse to me if you want to abuse someone. I started the thread. Better still, get a life.

Thank you.

"Thank you to the abusive lurkers on here who havnt the balls to post on the threads. It's people like you who make a stronger!

Oh, you've had a message too then. "

Yes app I'm horrible for naming Edith on a sex site. I pointed out Edith won't give a shit as she's dead! Take it yours was off the same troll. Xxx

"Yup I've had the snotty message too. It's the lounge. It's within site rules. The swingers site, not a sex site. As far as I'm concerned they can go for the and multiply. Alone.

As if I'm going to give a flying fuck what some random online troll thinks. After everything I've been through there are very few people's opinions who matter to me. And none of then are idiostupids!

What's going on?

I'm so sorry a thread about giving thanks to people who have helped us has resulted in any of you getting horrible messages.

Lurker, whoever you are, send your abuse to me if you want to abuse someone. I started the thread. Better still, get a life.

Thank you.

"

trolls just make us stronger. Sad that they ain t got the stuffing to publicly abuse us! Xxx

What's going on?

Thank you.

trolls just make us stronger. Sad that they ain t got the stuffing to publicly abuse us! Xxx"

They may be banned from posting. Thank you, Mods, if they are.

I'd like to thank all the posters on this thread for putting my perceived problems in perspective. And the OP for coming up with the thread.

Keep posting.

I am blessed in my life, it's not how many knock downs you have- it's how many times you get up xx

"Thank you to the abusive lurkers on here who havnt the balls to post on the threads. It's people like you who make a stronger!

Yes app I'm horrible for naming Edith on a sex site. I pointed out Edith won't give a shit as she's dead! Take it yours was off the same troll. Xxx"

I'm assuming it is. They don't think they should have to read my 'life story' on a sex site.

Well, to people who don't want to hear about my experiences because they find it distasteful or uncomfortable to hear, it was a lot more uncomfortable to live it and I won't be silenced.

Don't read a thread about times a stranger has helped us without there being the opportunity to thank them, as chances are it was a crisis situation.

Yes app I'm horrible for naming Edith on a sex site. I pointed out Edith won't give a shit as she's dead! Take it yours was off the same troll. Xxx

I'm assuming it is. They don't think they should have to read my 'life story' on a sex site.

Well, to people who don't want to hear about my experiences because they find it distasteful or uncomfortable to hear, it was a lot more uncomfortable to live it and I won't be silenced.

Don't read a thread about times a stranger has helped us without there being the opportunity to thank them, as chances are it was a crisis situation. "

xxx

"I'd like to thank all the posters on this thread for putting my perceived problems in perspective. And the OP for coming up with the thread.

Keep posting.

I am blessed in my life, it's not how many knock downs you have- it's how many times you get up xx"

There isn't a problem scale - we all experience things differently and the effects sit with us in our unique way.

As you and the Chinese say, get knocked down 27 times you get up 28.

Good luck with your own journey.

After reading some of the posts on this thread I just want to say big love to you all.

I can't begin to imagine what some of you have been through.

You are a strong bunch xxx

London

"Thank you to the abusive lurkers on here who havnt the balls to post on the threads. It's people like you who make a stronger!"

...then again why am I surprised?!!

"I'd like to thank all the posters on this thread for putting my perceived problems in perspective. And the OP for coming up with the thread.

Keep posting.

I am blessed in my life, it's not how many knock downs you have- it's how many times you get up xx"

Everyone has their own issues and experiences, I don't think there is a scale as such, I've dealt with what life's thrown at me, the same as we all do, can't say I've always dealt with it particularly well, and I don't believe time heals, we just learn how to cope.

Was a long time before I could talk about, or even type, about my son without breaking down, no random cowardly troll is going to knock me back to that.x

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I want to thank those who know about my situation for not judging harshly.

"After reading some of the posts on this thread I just want to say big love to you all.

You are a strong bunch xxx"

All of us have a reservoir of strength we just need to find the way to access it.

After more years than was healthy I learned that it is not a sign a of weakness to ask for and accept help. It's a sign of strength.

I thank the person who taught me that.

"After reading some of the posts on this thread I just want to say big love to you all.

You are a strong bunch xxx

All of us have a reservoir of strength we just need to find the way to access it.

After more years than was healthy I learned that it is not a sign a of weakness to ask for and accept help. It's a sign of strength.

I thank the person who taught me that."

I always say that it's a good thing to ask for help, sometimes we are just not able to do it all alone and there is no shame in needing support from others.

xx

"My favourite feature on Saturday Live is the thank you items. I thought I'd bring it to the lounge to lift our spirits away from the moany and towards the smiley.

Has someone you don't know ever helped you but the circumstances meant you never got to thank them?

"

I'd like to thank my late mother for having the strength and desire to keep trying to have a child after so many miscarriages.

I'd like to thank my late father for always being there for her, for supporting her wish and never losing his love for her.

I'd like to thank them both for allowing me to live such a beautiful life.

Two of the most humble, most special and inspiring people I've ever met.

"My favourite feature on Saturday Live is the thank you items. I thought I'd bring it to the lounge to lift our spirits away from the moany and towards the smiley.

I'd like to thank my late mother for having the strength and desire to keep trying to have a child after so many miscarriages.

I'd like to thank my late father for always being there for her, for supporting her wish and never losing his love for her.

I'd like to thank them both for allowing me to live such a beautiful life.

Two of the most humble, most special and inspiring people I've ever met."

I am sure they were also thankful to have you in their life, completing their family.

Glastonbury

To whom it may concern:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aY3vu6fzeU

when i was younger i was very very skint - living alone and struggling with a lot of stuff - i went to my desk one day and a lady i worked with had bought me 2 bags of shopping - just basics for me including food for the cats i had at the time - she never let me thank her back so i vowed i would do the same if i met others in similar circumstances and i have about 3 times - it meant such a lot to me at the time and i remember just bursting into tears - i was about 22

"when i was younger i was very very skint - living alone and struggling with a lot of stuff - i went to my desk one day and a lady i worked with had bought me 2 bags of shopping - just basics for me including food for the cats i had at the time - she never let me thank her back so i vowed i would do the same if i met others in similar circumstances and i have about 3 times - it meant such a lot to me at the time and i remember just bursting into tears - i was about 22 "

It is heartening when someone does something simple like that to help another.

Thank you for sharing.

"To whom it may concern:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aY3vu6fzeU"

Dearheart, your musical interludes are always welcome. Thank you.

Glastonbury

"To whom it may concern:

Dearheart, your musical interludes are always welcome. Thank you."

I'm better saying it with tunes than flowers

"To whom it may concern:

I'm better saying it with tunes than flowers "

Just for you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCzPp-MK48

Thank you all for sharing your stories.

I was exhausted last night and today so have spent the day doing not a lot but sitting in front of the Paralympics and the Last Night of the Proms with Fab for the chatter.

You have lifted my spirits and tomorrow is another day.

Glastonbury

"To whom it may concern:

Just for you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCzPp-MK48"

And just for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1kDd6yBQZ4

"To whom it may concern:

Just for you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjCzPp-MK48

And just for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1kDd6yBQZ4"

Which makes me want to hear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg

» Add a new message to this topic