FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kell Brook v GGG

Kell Brook v GGG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not saying he'll win , but if he does I think it will go down as the best British win in boxing ever !

Il be brave an say hel win on points

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As talented as I think Kell is, I'm struggling to make a case for him winning.

Triple G for me, on points

GGG in a different league

GGG does everything Kelly does better. Brook wins the majority of his fights by being the bigger faster guy. Despite weighing half a pound heavier he isn't bigger or stronger than GGG and may of negated his only advantage - his speed. Also the added mass will drain him on his frame. GGG will likely let it go on until the 6th but I think he could blast him out sooner if he really wanted to but he has the habit of wanting to give the fans some rounds for their money.

Oh and if Kell does win it would then be talked about in the same terms as when Calzaghe schooled Lacy. Lacy was never any good, who did he beat etc.

"GGG does everything Kelly does better. Brook wins the majority of his fights by being the bigger faster guy. Despite weighing half a pound heavier he isn't bigger or stronger than GGG and may of negated his only advantage - his speed. Also the added mass will drain him on his frame. GGG will likely let it go on until the 6th but I think he could blast him out sooner if he really wanted to but he has the habit of wanting to give the fans some rounds for their money.

Oh and if Kell does win it would then be talked about in the same terms as when Calzaghe schooled Lacy. Lacy was never any good, who did he beat etc."

You may be right about that last comparison , tho I do think it will be an awsome achievement if he wins .

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Misread this title and thought it was Kelly Brooke vs ggg

I'm thinking who the fck is GGG or is that the bra size

German goo girls

Should be a beat down on Brook. GGG is by far a superior fighter.

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"German goo girls "

See now that makes sense everyone else is talking boxing wtf

By *oveslickingpussy999Man  over a year ago

ealing

If brook wins he will be unbearable I love him skill wise very accurate with his punches and doesnt waste alot I do believe one of the carson jones fights should have been a draw plus the ukrainian guy who retired hatton wobbled brook... triple g hasnt ever really been tested so will be good to see how he copes with someone strong and fast but hope triple g knocks him out

This will be an interesting fight,,,I think kel brook has to put it on him early if he wants a good chance,,,you definetly need a game plan against GGG and need to study his weaknesses to break him down...respect to kel brook for taking this fight can't say the same for canelo or eubank jnr.

Kell to win by stopping GGG

By *ock2screwUMan  over a year ago

abingdon

Kel Brook Hell of a fighter,he had to patient always in shadow of khan(who he would smash hence CHKING khan Dodging him)But he has given himself toughest task in Boxing..However more so called world champions should follow his examle of striving to fight only the very best..Take a bow kel Brook u truely are world champion..Respect..

By *i amy cdTV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

Agree with most that GGG is the much better all round fighter and all along I have had him to win around round 8

But after watching the weigh-in yesterday, GGG defiantly didn't look well, rumours are he is unwell, as looked gaunt and unhappy and edgy and didn't turn up for interviews , with the reasons he not well,,, so I'm thinking maybe a shock might be on the cards now

"Kel Brook Hell of a fighter,he had to patient always in shadow of khan(who he would smash hence CHKING khan Dodging him)But he has given himself toughest task in Boxing..However more so called world champions should follow his examle of striving to fight only the very best..Take a bow kel Brook u truely are world champion..Respect.."

I give him respect for taking the fight but Hearns cashing him out, its so obvious. Fighting the best? Before tonight the best he fought is the limited but tough Porter other. You may not like Khan but he's fought tonnes of top 10 fighters in his divisions and he didn't want to give Brook the payday which is down to him but Brook would likely beat him.

"Agree with most that GGG is the much better all round fighter and all along I have had him to win around round 8

But after watching the weigh-in yesterday, GGG defiantly didn't look well, rumours are he is unwell, as looked gaunt and unhappy and edgy and didn't turn up for interviews , with the reasons he not well,,, so I'm thinking maybe a shock might be on the cards now "

I think he's fine its Eddie Hearn in full bullshitter mode

I think the old adage "a good big 'un beats a good little 'un" will probably prove right. But am hoping Brook gives a good show and comes out reputation enhanced, as a lot of fighters beaten by GGG are never competitive again.

I'm already nervous for Brooke

Just hope he can put on a masterclass

We should have a big fight party, I know the grey goose will be flowing here

As a fellow yorkshireman im routing for Kell. But I think it will go the other way.

Saying that. Ive put a 5er on Kell to win in the 7th

If he can avoid the big bombs I think he has a chance on points

GGG all day

» Add a new message to this topic