FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is peoples positions on them?

Believers or non believers

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely non- believer, worst I'd heardcwas no Jews died in 9/11 because they all got a warning telephone call on the morning!

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

They're just a plot to undermine society.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Depends on the incident. I think the death of Princess Di was very suspicious.....

Yes some of the 9/11 ones are crazy but there have being conspiracy theories that have actually came out too be true and government have admitted too for example im amercia where injecting African American men with syphilis! Also project mk ultra witch was ran from 1950 too 1973 witch conducted Behavioural experiments

Yes some are crazy for example Obama is actually bin laden with plastic surgery but there has being lots of things people habe called conspiracys that eventually became true

I love conspiracy theories. They can become very convincing. But common sense tells me to ignore them.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Yes some of the 9/11 ones are crazy but there have being conspiracy theories that have actually came out too be true and government have admitted too for example im amercia where injecting African American men with syphilis! Also project mk ultra witch was ran from 1950 too 1973 witch conducted Behavioural experiments

"

"Depends on the incident. I think the death of Princess Di was very suspicious..... "

Very.

Common scene or not there have being ones that years down the line have proven too be true alot of the 9/11 ones are mad but some are very intresting and as a civil engineer does not seem as clear cut as was explained what happened

There's loads about 9/11 saying it was all set up right from the construction of the twin towers and lots of hints of the inpending doom in films any clocks seen in big budget films have the hands pointing at 9-11 loads about it onlind

other conspiracy theories include hitler never died and the nazis cloned him and also 300 years of history were made up because a roman emperor wanted to be ruler in the year 1000ad but it was only 700ad so he had his noteries make up a load of stuff

not saying i think any of it is true i wnduldn't even call them theories as the evidence to back them up is very shakey

"Common scene or not there have being ones that years down the line have proven too be true alot of the 9/11 ones are mad but some are very intresting and as a civil engineer does not seem as clear cut as was explained what happened "

I've seen a lot of stuff on 9/11 and it all points to an inside job.

[Doorbell]

Hold on, there's someone at the door. Be right back.

"There's loads about 9/11 saying it was all set up right from the construction of the twin towers and lots of hints of the inpending doom in films any clocks seen in big budget films have the hands pointing at 9-11 loads about it onlind

other conspiracy theories include hitler never died and the nazis cloned him and also 300 years of history were made up because a roman emperor wanted to be ruler in the year 1000ad but it was only 700ad so he had his noteries make up a load of stuff

not saying i think any of it is true i wnduldn't even call them theories as the evidence to back them up is very shakey"

totaly agree that some are complete waffle but there has being alot of so called what government and people in power have said are just a conspiracy amd years later have come out too be true so i do not believe alot of them

The moon landings. I find that fascinating.

"Yes some of the 9/11 ones are crazy but there have being conspiracy theories that have actually came out too be true and government have admitted too for example im amercia where injecting African American men with syphilis! Also project mk ultra witch was ran from 1950 too 1973 witch conducted Behavioural experiments

"

Both total nonsense......what proof?

Just rembered another one

the wallstreet crash was a set up to put tesla out of buisness

"Common scene or not there have being ones that years down the line have proven too be true alot of the 9/11 ones are mad but some are very intresting and as a civil engineer does not seem as clear cut as was explained what happened

I've seen a lot of stuff on 9/11 and it all points to an inside job.

[Doorbell]

Hold on, there's someone at the door. Be right back. "

well would not he the first time American government has killed its own people too start a war and building 7 just falling and in a fashion of a controlled demolition all points too it is fishy as fuck

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"What is peoples positions on them?

"

I have a theory that they are all made up by a secret government agency to fool us into thinking that other government agencies are more effective than they really are.

I mean, the MOD *might* be secretly testing captured alien technology, but if they can't manage to design a landrover that doesn't get blown up, an aircraft carrier that has planes or a destroyer that doesn't blow a fuse whenever you turn on the missile defence system, it doesn't inspire much confidence...

Mr ddc

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Generally a non-believer.

All major stories/events have unusual, hard to explain elements. People understandably question those, but then come up with an alternative theory that has even more holes in it.

The Diana ones seem the amongst the most unlikely ones to me. That's just my opinion obviously.

Would Mossad/the Palace or whoever wanted her dead seriously have chosen that method? An act as simple and commonplace as putting a seatbelt on would have caused it to fail (unless of course, the agents in the car told her not to and were on a mission involving their own self-destruction (see first paragraph)).

Both total nonsense......what proof?"

go Google it they are proven and project mk ultra was admited by bill Clinton and apoliged too who ever was involved

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Contrails are another one Google it

https://youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8 mk ultra bill Clinton admiring that it was real that is 23 years of behavioural experiments on us citizens

"Contrails are another one Google it"
do you mean contrails as in the so called fuel that is left behind from planes??

There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it "
well that had never being admitted by us government the two I mentioned have being admited by Presidents

"Contrails are another one Google it do you mean contrails as in the so called fuel that is left behind from planes??"

yep thats an interesting one

the composition of jet fuel has changed making them more visable

"Contrails are another one Google it do you mean contrails as in the so called fuel that is left behind from planes??"

Chemtrails?

Contrails are just water vapour I think.

There was a pilot who actually testified in a U.S court recently, saying that he was flying a specially designed plane that emitted chemicals. Check out the vid.

"Contrails are another one Google it do you mean contrails as in the so called fuel that is left behind from planes??

yep thats an interesting one

the composition of jet fuel has changed making them more visable"

well also something that is not admitted but is intresting there is loads out there but by far mk ultra is the most intresting in my option

I believe in them, hitler never died in the bunker, he escaped to brazil, it was his double who died.

"

I believe I may be a non believer although there is no smoke without fire, what's good for the goose is good for the gander and it's a game of two halves, unbelievable Jeff.

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it well that had never being admitted by us government the two I mentioned have being admited by Presidents "

its never been admitted and never will be in our life timd but the shot he took has been tested from a 5 storey high scaffold with the exact same type of rifle aiming at a stationary target at the same distance they had to get 3 shots in 6 seconds not one of the pro army snipers that were invited to try succeeded

"I believe in them, hitler never died in the bunker, he escaped to brazil, it was his double who died."
I dont know about that now I woukd be iffy on that iam strictly talking about ones that have being admitted too be true alot of things happen that isnt shown too the public

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it well that had never being admitted by us government the two I mentioned have being admited by Presidents

its never been admitted and never will be in our life timd but the shot he took has been tested from a 5 storey high scaffold with the exact same type of rifle aiming at a stationary target at the same distance they had to get 3 shots in 6 seconds not one of the pro army snipers that were invited to try succeeded"

yes I totaly agree and susposedly Oswald was a unwilling victim of project mk ultra

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"

I believe that Boris Johnson is a fiction,it is,in fact,a panda in a Boris suit!

https://youtu.be/P74Q2NUBmGk

The driver turns around and shoots him at 3:45.

There' a slow motion at 4:30.

The president gets shot from the front and his head rocks backwards.

Case - solved.

"https://youtu.be/P74Q2NUBmGk

Case - solved."

I really dont know if it's that clear cut because that is very sloppy if it was done that way I bekieve there was another shooter and Oswald was a scapegoat

Case - solved. I really dont know if it's that clear cut because that is very sloppy if it was done that way I bekieve there was another shooter and Oswald was a scapegoat

"

Saw another video where it shows the gun in the driver's hand. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Will see if I can find it somewhere.

Case - solved."

in the days before hd made a speach saying he was going to out a secret society then bang he's dead and then lee harvey oswald gets shot dead

mega fishy!!

Case - solved. I really dont know if it's that clear cut because that is very sloppy if it was done that way I bekieve there was another shooter and Oswald was a scapegoat

Saw another video where it shows the gun in the driver's hand. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Will see if I can find it somewhere. "

look up project mk ultra that will amaze you man and even videis of bill Clinton apoilagise about it

Case - solved.

in the days before hd made a speach saying he was going to out a secret society then bang he's dead and then lee harvey oswald gets shot dead

mega fishy!!"

as fishy as a day at a fish mongers lol

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it well that had never being admitted by us government the two I mentioned have being admited by Presidents

its never been admitted and never will be in our life timd but the shot he took has been tested from a 5 storey high scaffold with the exact same type of rifle aiming at a stationary target at the same distance they had to get 3 shots in 6 seconds not one of the pro army snipers that were invited to try succeeded"

Actually it has been reproduced, exactly, many times; it's a very easy shot, even given that there were some minor faults in the weapon.

Bearing in mind that the head shot was, in effect a " miss" ; he would have been going for a second body shot, not a head shot; that was a "lucky accident" for him,

"Depends on the incident. I think the death of Princess Di was very suspicious..... "

London and France

"Depends on the incident. I think the death of Princess Di was very suspicious.....

"

Rubbish; just a crap driver speeding and losing control.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it "

I watched a programme which pointed to an accidental misfire from a she ret service agent sitting on the back of the following convertible, hushed up to hide how inept the SS were & obviously no one would believe it wasn't an assassination..

My own one is the Philadelphia experiment. I reckon something like it probably has happened.

UFO's are also hushed up not because they are aliens but because they are us from the future..IMO travelling in time will come before travelling into deep space..

S

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't believe conspiracy theories, I think they're all a massive conspiracy.

its never been admitted and never will be in our life timd but the shot he took has been tested from a 5 storey high scaffold with the exact same type of rifle aiming at a stationary target at the same distance they had to get 3 shots in 6 seconds not one of the pro army snipers that were invited to try succeeded

Actually it has been reproduced, exactly, many times; it's a very easy shot, even given that there were some minor faults in the weapon.

Bearing in mind that the head shot was, in effect a " miss" ; he would have been going for a second body shot, not a head shot; that was a "lucky accident" for him,

"

3 shots in less than 6 seconds at distance on a moving target with a bolt action rifle that was old by 1960's standards is not an easy shot. Thats take aim fire deal with the recoil reload and take aim again and fire. Each shot hitting the target with less than 2 seconds inbetween if you have ever tried using a bolt action rifle and i have on a gun range you will understand how hard that is

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it

I watched a programme which pointed to an accidental misfire from a she ret service agent sitting on the back of the following convertible, hushed up to hide how inept the SS were & obviously no one would believe it wasn't an assassination..

My own one is the Philadelphia experiment. I reckon something like it probably has happened.

UFO's are also hushed up not because they are aliens but because they are us from the future..IMO travelling in time will come before travelling into deep space..

I

S"

I personally think the moon landings where faked

By *orseydaveMan  over a year ago

Norwich NR5

The 9/11 pentagon one is 100% odd to say the least, the hole from a Boeing 757 would be pretty wide, whereas pictures show it was more like a missile....

"The 9/11 pentagon one is 100% odd to say the least, the hole from a Boeing 757 would be pretty wide, whereas pictures show it was more like a missile...."
9/11 has more proof too suggest a inside job than a terrorist attack lot of factors dont add up only one in my eyes a sceneless waste of innocent lifes

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

No smoke without fire..

Some are started by the government's as disinformation.

Some because the the plausible explanation is not so plausible after all..

And most by nutters that have far too much time on their hands.

Most I dismiss, but some I so keep an open mind too.. If anything they are nothing more than an amusing distraction and have spawned some great movies.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

Case - solved.

mega fishy!!"

The secret society was Rothschilds who just happen to be the most powerful people on the planet and are in control of the global banking system. Anyone who tries to get in their way ends up as a corpse, President Kennedy had the balls to stand up to them and moved to put the production of money in government control. Days later he was dead and control of the federal reserve and therefore the production of capital was back under the ownership and control of Rothschilds.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I stumbled upon an odd one recently called the Mandela effect

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"The 9/11 pentagon one is 100% odd to say the least, the hole from a Boeing 757 would be pretty wide, whereas pictures show it was more like a missile...."

Having watched the events unfold live on that sad day,

The fireball engulfing the building when the second plane hit was aviation fuel and not a high explosive..

Also the calls from people on other flights that day to loved ones reporting of the flight being hijacked by terrorists confirm the whole thing was in fact a sick act of terrorism.

No matter how you look at it, the facts point to that..

"The 9/11 pentagon one is 100% odd to say the least, the hole from a Boeing 757 would be pretty wide, whereas pictures show it was more like a missile.... 9/11 has more proof too suggest a inside job than a terrorist attack lot of factors dont add up only one in my eyes a sceneless waste of innocent lifes

"

i agree more than 3000 innocent people killed just to generate hatred

"The 9/11 pentagon one is 100% odd to say the least, the hole from a Boeing 757 would be pretty wide, whereas pictures show it was more like a missile.... 9/11 has more proof too suggest a inside job than a terrorist attack lot of factors dont add up only one in my eyes a sceneless waste of innocent lifes

i agree more than 3000 innocent people killed just to generate hatred"

ya and not there first time either Vietnam anotger example that springs too mind

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Do you read The Express?

Glastonbury

Case - solved.

mega fishy!! as fishy as a day at a fish mongers lol"

"From the back and to the left..."

Everyone knows that JFK was assassinated by LBJ, the CIA, FBI, the Teamsters, Castro and a cabal of jealous husbands - shot 156 times from 12 different angles...

Modern day urban myths - however i do like the discussions they generate

Glastonbury

"The moon landings. I find that fascinating. "

The idea that the moon landing were faked is preposterous.

1/ the sheer number of people involved in NASA and *no-one* has said anything in 50 years?

2/ if the US *didn't* go to the moon the Russkies would have blown it wide open.

3/ with a good enough telescope you can actually see the landing sites and the equipment left there by astronauts.

[Removed by poster at 09/09/16 09:40:43]

I believe that Boris Johnson is a fiction,it is,in fact,a panda in a Boris suit! "

I thought he was an alien under his disguise

Glastonbury

"I believe in them, hitler never died in the bunker, he escaped to brazil, it was his double who died."

Oh LOL

Everyone knows that the surviving Nazis escaped to the moon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

"The moon landings. I find that fascinating.

1/ the sheer number of people involved in NASA and *no-one* has said anything in 50 years?

2/ if the US *didn't* go to the moon the Russkies would have blown it wide open.

3/ with a good enough telescope you can actually see the landing sites and the equipment left there by astronauts.

"

well evidence too go both ways on the moon landing argiemebts and alot of things are hidden by government and people domt speak up due too fear just my own personal option dude

Case - solved.

mega fishy!! The secret society was Rothschilds who just happen to be the most powerful people on the planet and are in control of the global banking system. Anyone who tries to get in their way ends up as a corpse, President Kennedy had the balls to stand up to them and moved to put the production of money in government control. Days later he was dead and control of the federal reserve and therefore the production of capital was back under the ownership and control of Rothschilds. "

they own the central bank with their dodgy economy which is based on a massive "i owe you" they have used america and the united nations as pawns to set up shop in iraq afghanistan lybia syria and sudan the only countries without a central bank are iran cuba and north korea and they are next

Case - solved.

mega fishy!! The secret society was Rothschilds who just happen to be the most powerful people on the planet and are in control of the global banking system. Anyone who tries to get in their way ends up as a corpse, President Kennedy had the balls to stand up to them and moved to put the production of money in government control. Days later he was dead and control of the federal reserve and therefore the production of capital was back under the ownership and control of Rothschilds.

they own the central bank with their dodgy economy which is based on a massive "i owe you" they have used america and the united nations as pawns to set up shop in iraq afghanistan lybia syria and sudan the only countries without a central bank are iran cuba and north korea and they are next"

spot in my man

Glastonbury

well evidence too go both ways on the moon landing argiemebts and alot of things are hidden by government and people domt speak up due too fear just my own personal option dude "

Right...

So how about the Russians or a good telescope, even if you believe that thousands of people who worked for NASA kept their gobs shut?

Seriously, with a good telescope you can SEE the moon landing evidence with your own eyes.

well evidence too go both ways on the moon landing argiemebts and alot of things are hidden by government and people domt speak up due too fear just my own personal option dude

Right...

So how about the Russians or a good telescope, even if you believe that thousands of people who worked for NASA kept their gobs shut?

Seriously, with a good telescope you can SEE the moon landing evidence with your own eyes.

"

I dont own a telescope lol but yes you have vaild points just i find it hars too digest is all but nit a particular thing i have looked into in depth

Glastonbury

Right...

I dont own a telescope lol but yes you have vaild points just i find it hars too digest is all but nit a particular thing i have looked into in depth "

Trust me, or better yet, pop round to mine and have a look through my 105mm refracting telescope.

Right...

I dont own a telescope lol but yes you have vaild points just i find it hars too digest is all but nit a particular thing i have looked into in depth

Trust me, or better yet, pop round to mine and have a look through my 105mm refracting telescope.

"

well I believe if I domt trust media governments random people offering me toi look at there telescope aren't too be trusted

Glastonbury

A conspiracy theory has the ability to provide enough rationale for a ‘comprehensive’ explanation, or at least a perceived ‘comprehensive’ explanation.

The key concept that makes this possible is the ‘attribution of responsibility’. A conspiracy theory attributes responsibility for a certain occurrence or a sequence of occurrences to an external group. For instance, ‘Prince Philip’, ‘the Jews’ or the ‘Freemasons’.

This creates a feeling of exclusion or insignificance on the part of those who looking to rationalise their emotional response to the occurrence.

Chiming with some versions of populist politics, a conspiracy theory thus creates an in-group (in this case the ‘hostile cabal’) and an out-group (in this case the ‘us or I’), which in turn reinforces the cognitive interpretation of the occurrence and turns it into a confirmation bias.

Literature on the subject generally agrees that the majority of conspiracy theories are rubbish.

The irony is that with the media development since the 1960s, the television since the 1980s and the social media revolution in the past decade, the possibilities to acquire and process information have increased exponentially.

The speed at which findings and also theories are being replaced or (at best) updated has never been at the level it is today.

It's like Mulder's poster says:

"I want to believe."

Derbyshire

"

pop round to mine and have a look through my 105mm refracting telescope.

"

Don't fall for it OP. Here, fancy a sweet instead? I have some puppies you can come and see...

Besides Joe, 4 inches? I always pictured you wielding something much larger

Mr ddc

Glastonbury

Right...

well I believe if I domt trust media governments random people offering me toi look at there telescope aren't too be trusted "

I'm not the government, dude. I just have a half decent telescope and can help put this one to bed so you can go back to who killed Princess Di.

Think of it as public service

"

pop round to mine and have a look through my 105mm refracting telescope.

Don't fall for it OP. Here, fancy a sweet instead? I have some puppies you can come and see...

Besides Joe, 4 inches? I always pictured you wielding something much larger

a

Mr ddc"

that sound a little Gary glitter ha but i do like dogs and sweets

Right...

well I believe if I domt trust media governments random people offering me toi look at there telescope aren't too be trusted

I'm not the government, dude. I just have a half decent telescope and can help put this one to bed so you can go back to who killed Princess Di.

Think of it as public service "

well how princess did died is no concern too me I was actually taking about conspiracys the American government admitted too

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

"Generally a non-believer.

All major stories/events have unusual, hard to explain elements. People understandably question those, but then come up with an alternative theory that has even more holes in it.

The Diana ones seem the amongst the most unlikely ones to me. That's just my opinion obviously.

Would Mossad/the Palace or whoever wanted her dead seriously have chosen that method? An act as simple and commonplace as putting a seatbelt on would have caused it to fail (unless of course, the agents in the car told her not to and were on a mission involving their own self-destruction (see first paragraph))."

Well put.

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

If you want to hear an outrageous conspiracy theory that millions believe in ask a Creationist.

Or pick a religion.

People will always twist the "facts" to suit the belief rather than the more logical opposite.

Go figure...perhaps you can come up with a suitable conspiracy theory to explain why!

Derbyshire

[Removed by poster at 09/09/16 10:12:19]

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc that sound a little Gary glitter ha but i do like dogs and sweets "

I was aiming more for this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85UlWqk-YKI

"If you want to hear an outrageous conspiracy theory that millions believe in ask a Creationist.

Or pick a religion.

People will always twist the "facts" to suit the belief rather than the more logical opposite.

Go figure...perhaps you can come up with a suitable conspiracy theory to explain why! "

religion is a load of bollox plain and simple you live doe and gomin tgr ground too become worm food

"

Mr ddc that sound a little Gary glitter ha but i do like dogs and sweets

"

haha and i always didn't like cats perhaps I will buy one today save me geting bundled into the back of a van ??

Glastonbury

"

haha and i always didn't like cats perhaps I will buy one today save me geting bundled into the back of a van ??"

More like this...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXIaIxkWTI

West Wales and Cardiff

"

It's really not the driver. The first time I saw it, I thought it looked incredibly like that, but it's not. It's the sun shining on the top of his head.

It's nonsense.

Also - regarding JFK, he was definitely hit from behind for some of the shots. The trajectory leads back to the Book Depository, so someone managed to fire off successful shoots from there.

"

haha and i always didn't like cats perhaps I will buy one today save me geting bundled into the back of a van ??

More like this...?

"

haha ffs man

Glastonbury

"

More like this...?

haha ffs man "

Maybe this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

"

More like this...?

haha ffs man

Maybe this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY"

is this abduct paddy day

Both total nonsense......what proof? go Google it they are proven and project mk ultra was admited by bill Clinton and apoliged too who ever was involved "

Bill clinton. The guy who lied under oath?

Glastonbury

Elvis lives!

Both total nonsense......what proof? go Google it they are proven and project mk ultra was admited by bill Clinton and apoliged too who ever was involved

Bill clinton. The guy who lied under oath? "

big difference lieing about geting iff with a intern too behavioural experments on unwilling citizens but alos the cia and places where these experiments where done admitted it

Regarding the "evidence" accredited to many of the populist conspiracy theories, I think a lot more people should use a lot less of the "product".

There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual...

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual... "
that's excately it so with them coming out woukd put doubt in your head i personally think 9/11 will be eventually admited as a inside job

Worlds a crazy place

Glastonbury

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual... "

I thought the Gulf of Tonkin incident actually happened, although not in the way that either side claimed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Glastonbury

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual... that's excately it so with them coming out woukd put doubt in your head i personally think 9/11 will be eventually admited as a inside job"

Why?

Oh yes.

My favourite being that the "establishment" who run this country are the same people making millions from criminal activities.

Otherwise why wouldn't we reform laws to make things better? Instead we live with draconian laws that serve no purpose in the 21st century and undermines the fabric of society.

Glastonbury

One of my fave's is Hollow Earth Theory. This nonsense gained increasing traction for 200 years. Even the Nazis sent an expedition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

This thread kind of misses the point.

You ask if we believe them or not.

1 may be true and 100 not true.

For example.

Guys fawkes conspired to blow up the houses of parliment.

Foes that mean that because this conspiracy is accepted as fact that automatically means 9/11 was an inside job and we didnt land on the moon. No it doesnt.

Every theory must be considered case by case.

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual... that's excately it so with them coming out woukd put doubt in your head i personally think 9/11 will be eventually admited as a inside job

"

I disagree. .. far too many variables, now IF you were to say the Military Complex used the attack to profit then yes I'd agree with the conspiracy to profit from the results of the attack but not the attack itself.

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual... that's excately it so with them coming out woukd put doubt in your head i personally think 9/11 will be eventually admited as a inside job

Why?"

will not realise paperwork a skyscraper is designed too take all aspects into account including planes jet fuel does not burn at at high enough heat too melt steel bulk of jet fuel burns on impact hints the explosion building 7 witch was untouched falling in a fashion of a controlled demolition pentagon where the hole of suspose plane attack was not large enough for the plane they said crashed into it plus no video proof relaised too prove a plane hit the building and most surveillance cameras in the pentagon as anywhere in the world fbi where at two locations within minutes too take security footage of the premises why?? I can keep going

I believe illuminati are falsely run by the US government in order to stop people from seeking the real truth.

I disagree. .. far too many variables, now IF you were to say the Military Complex used the attack to profit then yes I'd agree with the conspiracy to profit from the results of the attack but not the attack itself. "

alot too gain support too attack Afghanistan too gain oil reverses money is king simple as that and human life does nkt matter when there is billions too be earned

"This thread kind of misses the point.

For example.

Foes that mean that because this conspiracy is accepted as fact that automatically means 9/11 was an inside job and we didnt land on the moon. No it doesnt.

"

I have stated one that have being proving too he true mk ultra for example amd my own personal option is that 9/11 is a inside job no concrete prove yet

Glastonbury

For example.

"

Ah!

Clearly, people and governments have conspired against each other, throughout history. And skepticism lies at the very heart of science.

Yet there is something fundamentally dangerous and unscientific about the nature of conspiracy theorising...

1/ It's never just about *one* conspiracy.

2/ The premise of (most) conspiracy theories is inherently unscientific

It is not wrong to have a hypothesis. What is suspicious is when that hypothesis never changes.

In contrast to scientific theories, conspiracy theories are also not revised in light of new evidence. If there was evidence that something happened not because of some evil plan, but rather, simply because of an accident, a conspiracy theory is still unlikely to be updated. Instead, the evidence is rejected, usually on the basis that it must be part of the conspiracy.

In short, conspiracy theories have a tendency to form a closed network of false beliefs that mutually support each other.

It's the psychology of disbelief, not rocket science... that shit gets you to the moon and back.

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual...

One of my fave's is Hollow Earth Theory. This nonsense gained increasing traction for 200 years. Even the Nazis sent an expedition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth"

Oh I've heard almost all of them mate, hollow earth, Nazis in Antarctica, Dulche alien base, rendelsham forest... underwater ufos ... nibaru, the anastasi ... I was a complete sponge for about 3 years...

For example.

Ah!

Clearly, people and governments have conspired against each other, throughout history. And skepticism lies at the very heart of science.

Yet there is something fundamentally dangerous and unscientific about the nature of conspiracy theorising...

It is not wrong to have a hypothesis. What is suspicious is when that hypothesis never changes.

In contrast to scientific theories, conspiracy theories are also not revised in light of new evidence. If there was evidence that something happened not because of some evil plan, but rather, simply because of an accident, a conspiracy theory is still unlikely to be updated. Instead, the evidence is rejected, usually on the basis that it must be part of the conspiracy.

In short, conspiracy theories have a tendency to form a closed network of false beliefs that mutually support each other.

It's the psychology of disbelief, not rocket science... that shit gets you to the moon and back.

"

false belief tell that too the victems of mk ultra and the African American syphilis project amount thousands that died in Vietnam

Glastonbury

For example.

Ah!

false belief tell that too the victems of mk ultra and the African American syphilis project amount thousands that died in Vietnam "

You have, in one sentence, validated my long-winded and worthy argument.

*doffs bowler*

Glastonbury

"There are some classics in here ... I will admit for my faults I got suckered into the whole conspiracy thing many many years ago and I SOAKED up this shit like a damp sponge.... then I began to apply logic not to motivation of people and the reasons why they carried out all the conspiracies I was falling for but to the mechanics of the actual so called events and it is surprisingly easy to pick apart almost every single one... there are exceptions such as already been mentioned, the African American syphilis experiments is one, MK Ultra is another as is the Gulf of Tonkin, Watergate was also a conspiracy which came out into the open very quickly which is unusual...

Oh I've heard almost all of them mate, hollow earth, Nazis in Antarctica, Dulche alien base, rendelsham forest... underwater ufos ... nibaru, the anastasi ... I was a complete sponge for about 3 years... "

I grew up in Glastonbury

BEDFORD

Right...

"

Is this your way of luring young men into your attic??

For example.

Ah!

false belief tell that too the victems of mk ultra and the African American syphilis project amount thousands that died in Vietnam "

I think you might just have proved DJ's point......

Glastonbury

Oh I've heard almost all of them mate, hollow earth, Nazis in Antarctica, Dulche alien base, rendelsham forest... underwater ufos ... nibaru, the anastasi ... I was a complete sponge for about 3 years... "

The moon is a hologram?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

99 per cent of conspiracies are bullshit but there is that one per cent that are proven too be true counts money greed and power rule this world the rich stay rich and poor stay poor that is a given fact! There is also a conspiracy about that big pharma companys have a cure for cancer bit will nit realise it as it will loose pharmaceutical companies billions and that cannidius oil is a good alternative for cancer patients that I take with a pince of salt as cancer has effected everyone at sometime but people do believe that is a credible conspiracy

West Wales and Cardiff

There are heaps of weird events, coincidences etc relating to 9-11.

However, the conspiracy theorists then come up with a theories that contain a massive amount more weird events, coincidences, implausibilities etc.

If 9-11 was an inside job, it would have required a cast of 1000s in on the secret to pull it off and a US government that was willing to make itself look incompetent and unable to defend the realm.

There are way more holes in any conspiracy theory postulating the above than the "official" narrative.

Glastonbury

Yoga is a form of Satanic worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKwEkXcmEUQ

"There are heaps of weird events, coincidences etc relating to 9-11.

However, the conspiracy theorists then come up with a theories that contain a massive amount more weird events, coincidences, implausibilities etc.

If 9-11 was an inside job, it would have required a cast of 1000s in on the secret to pull it off and a US government that was willing to make itself look incompetent and unable to defend the realm.

There are way more holes in any conspiracy theory postulating the above than the "official" narrative.

"

did they care before when they infected African american males with syphilis??? Or during the 23 years of project mk ultra?? Or several other government cover ups! I think not I uderstand your point but they have done it before more than once so can do ot again quite easy! I understand yiur point valid points for both sides of the 9/11 arguement

Worry about things when they happen

"Worry about things when they happen "
things are happening around us unknown too public knowledge we should know

Glastonbury

Here's a good'un...

Saddam's stargate was the real reason for the invasion of Iraq...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WultFCDYC6U

The problem is once you go down the route of looking into them it can take over. The only way to fight the system effectively is to gain enough wealth and power to enact a change.. But to get wealth and power generally you have have to sacrifice your principles so by the time you get power all you care about is maintaining it.

"Here's a good'un...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WultFCDYC6U"

clearly they are complete waffle similar too thst Obama is bin laden with plastic surgery ha

"The problem is once you go down the route of looking into them it can take over. The only way to fight the system effectively is to gain enough wealth and power to enact a change.. But to get wealth and power generally you have have to sacrifice your principles so by the time you get power all you care about is maintaining it. "
well said

"I stumbled upon an odd one recently called the Mandela effect "

I will take a look at that one

Glastonbury

"Here's a good'un...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WultFCDYC6U clearly they are complete waffle similar too thst Obama is bin laden with plastic surgery ha "

There was a brief time in the dawn of the Internet where all sorts of fascinating conspiracy theorist emerged, many later confirmed as truth through evidence. However intelligence services then set to flood the Internet with false conspiracies to make it impossible to distinguish the truth.

"Worry about things when they happen "

What if they're already happening and your just too apathetic to worry or you're not paying attention enough?

"Worry about things when they happen

What if they're already happening and your just too apathetic to worry or you're not paying attention enough?

I

"

excately it we are just all a bunch of puppets on a string

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

All conspiracy theories are false ...... That David Icke's the worst of the lot ..... Anyway I'm off to shapeshift into my actual lizard form, to swallow some live mice with the rest of the Royal Family

"Here's a good'un...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WultFCDYC6U clearly they are complete waffle similar too thst Obama is bin laden with plastic surgery ha

"

yes that is a real thing and that Michelle Obama was born a man

[Removed by poster at 09/09/16 12:01:18]

"All conspiracy theories are false ...... That David Icke's the worst of the lot ..... Anyway I'm off to shapeshift into my actual lizard form, to swallow some live mice with the rest of the Royal Family"
not all are false my dear man if you read threw past posts are several that have being admitted too

"The problem is once you go down the route of looking into them it can take over. The only way to fight the system effectively is to gain enough wealth and power to enact a change.. But to get wealth and power generally you have have to sacrifice your principles so by the time you get power all you care about is maintaining it. "

Exactly.

Hence my first post

"The problem is once you go down the route of looking into them it can take over. The only way to fight the system effectively is to gain enough wealth and power to enact a change.. But to get wealth and power generally you have have to sacrifice your principles so by the time you get power all you care about is maintaining it.

Exactly.

Hence my first post "

no one is mega rich or in power with out fucking peoplee over so principles and moraks aren't a tyrait they have

Oh I've heard almost all of them mate, hollow earth, Nazis in Antarctica, Dulche alien base, rendelsham forest... underwater ufos ... nibaru, the anastasi ... I was a complete sponge for about 3 years...

The moon is a hologram?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM"

Yup heard that one too... but in your later post you mention Sodamn Insanes stargate - - that's a new one on me... lol

Saw another video where it shows the gun in the driver's hand. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Will see if I can find it somewhere. look up project mk ultra that will amaze you man and even videis of bill Clinton apoilagise about it "

I looked at Project mK ultra in the past with all the issues around the death of Frank Olson.

And another example is the Guilford four and Birmingham six innocent victims sentenced too jail falsely accused of bombings for no reason or proof and British government covered it up another example of government covering up things too save face

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Actually, all conspiracy theories are released by the illuminati, to divert attention from what really happened.

Glastonbury

"And another example is the Guilford four and Birmingham six innocent victims sentenced too jail falsely accused of bombings for no reason or proof and British government covered it up another example of government covering up things too save face "

Or Hillsborough.

I love a good conspiracy theory and there are some fascinating ones out there. But I'll stay on the fence as to wherever they are true or not. Xxx

"And another example is the Guilford four and Birmingham six innocent victims sentenced too jail falsely accused of bombings for no reason or proof and British government covered it up another example of government covering up things too save face

Or Hillsborough.i actually domt know alot on Hillsborough tbh

"

Glastonbury

"And another example is the Guilford four and Birmingham six innocent victims sentenced too jail falsely accused of bombings for no reason or proof and British government covered it up another example of government covering up things too save face

"

Have a read of some serious journalism...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/26/hillsborough-disaster-deadly-mistakes-and-lies-that-lasted-decades

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/26/hillsborough-disaster-deadly-mistakes-and-lies-that-lasted-decades"

will do thanks

Glastonbury

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/26/hillsborough-disaster-deadly-mistakes-and-lies-that-lasted-decades"

But note that the scandal was a well-attested and documented cover up. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's sadly true.

I've looked into a few...but there are a few that are entirely out there, and I hoped the internet would increase peoples knowledge,but some people are proving themselves to dumber than a 10 year old,with added paranoia.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it

S"

Time travel interesting over a year ago when I was last on here there was a forum post about time travel possible or not great read and I posted my theories as to why if it was to happen we would never detect it or no about it .

Wish I could remember the forums post name it was a good debate and very interesting .

in the eye of the storm

This forum post has been a very interesting read I have a restless and inquisitive mind .

So I find science and the unknown very very interesting not saying I believe in anything but I do believe in having a open mind on everything in general .

As for conspiracy theories some from the past have been proven true does that mean every conspiracy theory is true no but even the most crap pot ones make for a interesting read and those that seem more plausible do get one thinking outside of the box .

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/26/hillsborough-disaster-deadly-mistakes-and-lies-that-lasted-decades

But note that the scandal was a well-attested and documented cover up. It's not a conspiracy theroys, it's sadly true."

well isn't a conspiracy a cover up until proven true

Glastonbury

But note that the scandal was a well-attested and documented cover up. It's not a conspiracy theroys, it's sadly true. well isn't a conspiracy a cover up until proven true "

Like the Profumo Affair - it's a scandal/cover up - not a conspiracy theory

But note that the scandal was a well-attested and documented cover up. It's not a conspiracy theroys, it's sadly true. well isn't a conspiracy a cover up until proven true

Like the Profumo Affair - it's a scandal/cover up - not a conspiracy theory"

Same for the Guilford four and Birmingham six. No one conspired to convict them.

Poor forensics at the time and a subsequent cover up.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you are looking at things around 9-11 think less conspiracy theory and more "false flag"

But note that the scandal was a well-attested and documented cover up. It's not a conspiracy theroys, it's sadly true. well isn't a conspiracy a cover up until proven true

Same for the Guilford four and Birmingham six. No one conspired to convict them.

Poor forensics at the time and a subsequent cover up."

watch paddy hills interviews torture and abuse too get a confession picked forst ieish group they seen too can a conviction so the public had someone too blame as the police could not find the real bombers and as for the Guilford four the bomber even admitted too it and was brused under the carpet perhaps not conspired too convict but zero evidence in both case just irish people hand picked too pay for a crime they did nkt do while the real idiots walked free too do more bombing etc

London and France

3 shots in less than 6 seconds at distance on a moving target with a bolt action rifle that was old by 1960's standards is not an easy shot. Thats take aim fire deal with the recoil reload and take aim again and fire. Each shot hitting the target with less than 2 seconds inbetween if you have ever tried using a bolt action rifle and i have on a gun range you will understand how hard that is"

I have used rifles all my life; ( I own several, modern and historic) and even with that bolt action rifle ( which is not a very slick action ) 3 shots in 6 seconds is easy . It's basically an older style Mauser action. With a modern Mauser bolt action I can easily put 3 rounds from a Mauser action rifle into a foot square in 2 seconds . With my 1901 Mauser I can do it in about 3 seconds.

Someone with Oswsld's military training should be able to do it fairly easily in 6 seconds with the minimum of practice.

Especially as he would have been aiming at the body, not the head.

Poor forensics at the time and a subsequent cover up. watch paddy hills interviews torture and abuse too get a confession picked forst ieish group they seen too can a conviction so the public had someone too blame as the police could not find the real bombers and as for the Guilford four the bomber even admitted too it and was brused under the carpet perhaps not conspired too convict but zero evidence in both case just irish people hand picked too pay for a crime they did nkt do while the real idiots walked free too do more bombing etc "

Even if that's true, in itself it's not a conspiracy.

The cover up after the event maybe.

As I said; "if"

Almost alL conspiracy theories are there to cover up something else.

UFO's nicely confused the issue of stealth fighter plane development.

Twin Towers, hmm who knew that steal girders and aluminium partition wall frames would rust producing the key ingredients of Thermite, just needs sufficient catalyst heat to set it off. best confuse that issue.

Princess Di effectively killed by the media attempting to evade paparazzi, best confuse that one too.

MK Ultra, is almost certainly being pursued by agencies around the world, not limited to government, try Google, and Facebook marketing departments amongst others (though Facebook is part owned by the CIA I believe) best telL everyone we stopped doing that in 73...

So yes I believe in consiricy theories, I believe if the government leak a shocking story about NHS or pensioners, then it's a good plan to look at the other business to find what they are seeking to slide through behind the shit storm.

"The moon landings. I find that fascinating. "

utter crap,,the moon does,nt even exist

utter crap,,the moon does,nt even exist "

I know right, I mean who is daft enough to believe that a large lump of cheese or even dafter some say it's rock would just float about in the air like that... no turtles or elephants or anything logical holding it up...

"There's the classic jfk. Back and to the left.lol the shot the lee harvey oswald apparently took has been tested by pro army snipers with the same type of rifle and none of them managed to get all the shots on target in the time he was supposed to have done it well that had never being admitted by us government the two I mentioned have being admited by Presidents "

Show us where......?

I know right, I mean who is daft enough to believe that a large lump of cheese or even dafter some say it's rock would just float about in the air like that... no turtles or elephants or anything logical holding it up..."

The turtle is on the other side....it is A'Tuins twin. That's why we can always only see one side of the moon. Also why if something goes upside down we say it has "turned turtle "

BEDFORD

I believe that Boris Johnson is a fiction,it is,in fact,a panda in a Boris suit!

I thought he was an alien under his disguise "

Nooo most definitely a panda!

"

Men didn't land on the moon! Outrageous crap. Do these idiots not realise how technology has advanced so much, it would now be impossible to maintain the lie. The Russians would just love to expose it as a lie ! I think another of the silliest theories I have heard is that it wasn't Titanic that hit the iceberg. It was one of the sister ships. A guy has spent many years trying to prove it. One has to ask why ????

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Conspiracy theories are like most stuff in life - caution advised. Governments use them to deflect attention and are probably some of the biggest influencers, to manipulate our opinions. Some will be true but there's lots of nonsense too.

in the eye of the storm

Men didn't land on the moon! Outrageous crap. Do these idiots not realise how technology has advanced so much, it would now be impossible to maintain the lie. The Russians would just love to expose it as a lie ! I think another of the silliest theories I have heard is that it wasn't Titanic that hit the iceberg. It was one of the sister ships. A guy has spent many years trying to prove it. One has to ask why ????"

the real question is not whether we went to the moon we obviously did .

the real unanswered one is why did we stop going and why has no other country visited since .

that's the mystery in my opinion when it comes to the moon .

PS has anyone ever heard of the black knight satellite interesting theories around it. no one knows if it exists but there has been some very odd radar tracking's of what some believe to be the black knight.

By *omez42Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Let's fake the moon landings:

We still need a rocket and we need it to shoot into the sky

We need everybody involved to be silenced for, say, 100 years.

We need to put some things on the moon, so anybody with a decent telescope can see them.

Our 1960's special effects technology isn't very good, so we need lots of people, the best in the world, to constantly update the effects as new technology comes along, for the next 100 years.

So... It seems that it would take more people to fake it than to do it. They then have to disappear, or be kept in a manner whereby nothing ever comes out. These people have to be fed and watered.

It all comes down to the catering! It would be more difficult to fake than actually do.

Case - solved."

Go check out JFK Mandela effect that is not the case any more

By *omez42Man  over a year ago

gloucester

Contrails.

Vapour trails, put the aircon on the windscreen on a rainy day, you get condensation on the screen due to the glass temperature being below the dew point.

Travel through that very humid air at speed, you're not leaving a trail, you're condensing some moisture at a certain point, then moving onto the next point.

Watch a racing car wing in humid weather, it does the same thing.

The moisture content in the atmosphere changes at different altitudes, which is why you sometimes see trails from one aircraft but not another, they're flying through different moisture content.

All pilots have to consider dew point to reduce wing and carburettor icing. Millitary planners have to be very careful, it's no use having a stealth bomber if it leaves bloody big white lines behind it!

Check out the Mandela effect folks..will have you scratching your head

By *isalashes888400Couple  over a year ago

ennis

nearly all the theories i have heard about,involve the usacrazzzy country ffs look whos running for president

Right...

well I believe if I domt trust media governments random people offering me toi look at there telescope aren't too be trusted "

DONT DO IT. As you put your eye to his telescope, he will assassinate you, for speaking out. He's a CIA operative !!

in the eye of the storm

Right...

DONT DO IT. As you put your eye to his telescope, he will assassinate you, for speaking out. He's a CIA operative !!"

You've rumbled him his profile will self destruct in three seconds bring the whole site down with it

Men didn't land on the moon! Outrageous crap. Do these idiots not realise how technology has advanced so much, it would now be impossible to maintain the lie. The Russians would just love to expose it as a lie ! I think another of the silliest theories I have heard is that it wasn't Titanic that hit the iceberg. It was one of the sister ships. A guy has spent many years trying to prove it. One has to ask why ????

the real unanswered one is why did we stop going and why has no other country visited since .

PS has anyone ever heard of the black knight satellite interesting theories around it. no one knows if it exists but there has been some very odd radar tracking's of what some believe to be the black knight. "

Easy answer. The U.S. spent billions of dollars putting several men on the moon. It's a rock !!! There is only so much you can learn from it. Why would other nations try to do it ? What are they going to learn that hasn't been learnt already! Why haven't all nations explored the South Pole ? Same reason. No point.

in the eye of the storm

PS has anyone ever heard of the black knight satellite interesting theories around it. no one knows if it exists but there has been some very odd radar tracking's of what some believe to be the black knight.

Easy answer. The U.S. spent billions of dollars putting several men on the moon. It's a rock !!! There is only so much you can learn from it. Why would other nations try to do it ? What are they going to learn that hasn't been learnt already! Why haven't all nations explored the South Pole ? Same reason. No point."

good points I don't believe in conspiracy theories myself I have a open mind about such things .

as for the south pole we are still exploring it we have international bases there as far as I know .

so that answer to debunk a question holds no water really .

and the moon is not just a rock it has frozen water mineral deposits the lot.

London and France

Easy answer. The U.S. spent billions of dollars putting several men on the moon. It's a rock !!! There is only so much you can learn from it. Why would other nations try to do it ? What are they going to learn that hasn't been learnt already! Why haven't all nations explored the South Pole ? Same reason. No point."

1. Because money was getting tight

2. Remote control vehicles, remote sensing from satellites give us most of the data we need.its easier and more effective to send robotic devices to the moon ; sending humans means tons of life support , so wasted payload, which could be better used for scientific instruments.

3. The space station became a more scientifically useful project;

4. Deep space exploration is more useful at the moment.

I have people on my Facebook, conspiracy nuts who keeping posting pictures of the sky as evidence of Chemtrails. This has to be both the most annoying and ridiculous conspiracy theory going. I seriously wonder were they dropped a lot as children.

"I have people on my Facebook, conspiracy nuts who keeping posting pictures of the sky as evidence of Chemtrails. This has to be both the most annoying and ridiculous conspiracy theory going. I seriously wonder were they dropped a lot as children. "

But what if the chemtrails make babies slippery, as part of the cladestine rulers of the universes plan to fill the world with conspiracy nuts

I know right, I mean who is daft enough to believe that a large lump of cheese or even dafter some say it's rock would just float about in the air like that... no turtles or elephants or anything logical holding it up...

The turtle is on the other side....it is A'Tuins twin. That's why we can always only see one side of the moon. Also why if something goes upside down we say it has "turned turtle ""

OK, you have convinced me.

In that case obviously the moon landings are real, there are only really 2 choices.

1 its real, a slightly power mad president decides to spend whatever it costs to risk his peoples lives in a crazy bid to wander about a bit on the moon.

2 thousands of Americans keep a secret.

option 1 is the only credible option

Derbyshire

Actually I know a list of secret sites that can solve a lot of the conspiracy theories, along with detailed evidence of all the government coverups.

I'll list them below, so long as the CIA don't spot me and close this thread with the usual "thread got too big" nonsense...

Derbyshire

(although, admittedly, I may have slightly miss-timed this joke)...

Derbyshire

{taps foot and clears throat}...

Hi, I'm the CIA and this thread just got too big

"I have people on my Facebook, conspiracy nuts who keeping posting pictures of the sky as evidence of Chemtrails. This has to be both the most annoying and ridiculous conspiracy theory going. I seriously wonder were they dropped a lot as children.

But what if the chemtrails make babies slippery, as part of the cladestine rulers of the universes plan to fill the world with conspiracy nuts "

You might be on to something there

Derbyshire

Oh buggar!

"(although, admittedly, I may have slightly miss-timed this joke)... "

I suspect any misstiming wouldn't matter to a man with your "talents".

*taps nose.

Derbyshire

"(although, admittedly, I may have slightly miss-timed this joke)...

I suspect any misstiming wouldn't matter to a man with your "talents".

*taps nose."

[reply removed by the smoking man from the X-Files 19:59 9/9/16]