FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ageist.

Ageist.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do any other woman on here think there's an awful lot of 47/8/9 year old men that have aged really badly? Could they possibly be lying about there age?

Seriously do they think we won't notice. I'm not bothered so much by age but the blatant near 60's men trying to palm themselves off as being in their 40's is a joke.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it just me or do any other woman on here think there's an awful lot of 47/8/9 year old men that have aged really badly? Could they possibly be lying about there age?

Seriously do they think we won't notice. I'm not bothered so much by age but the blatant near 60's men trying to palm themselves off as being in their 40's is a joke. "

I'm 63 and never lied about my age, cant see the point, you are bound to get caught out in the end, and just waste everyones time.

I like men in their 40's, and yes there are alot that it would seem either had a very hard paper round or are lying through there teeth. Btw i LOVE your mirror pic, briliant idea!

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"Is it just me or do any other woman on here think there's an awful lot of 47/8/9 year old men that have aged really badly? Could they possibly be lying about there age?

Seriously do they think we won't notice. I'm not bothered so much by age but the blatant near 60's men trying to palm themselves off as being in their 40's is a joke. "

They are not in their late 40s. Most of them are on their late 50s

MrsSB

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

People lying on here ?no way

Miss

It's not just men. Many of the women are pretty unattractive and out of shape too. Don't kid yourself.

"I like men in their 40's, and yes there are alot that it would seem either had a very hard paper round or are lying through there teeth. Btw i LOVE your mirror pic, briliant idea! "

Thanks Hun, it's my fav pic. I made my photographer promise not do to it with anyone else.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I'm 55 no point in lying.

"It's not just men. Many of the women are pretty unattractive and out of shape too. Don't kid yourself."

Very true I'm sure, however woman don't message me. Sorry mind, I didn't mean to just direct that at men.

"People lying on here ?no way

Miss"

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I've had one or two turn up to my parties that were definitely fibbing about their true age, or were using a very time expired photo on their profiles

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"People lying on here ?no way

Miss"

I'm 54 & a few forumites will see exactly how 54 I am on Saturday.

But yeah works both ways on here, a few times the immortal words "Fuck oooofffff!!!" Have echoed around our lounge as we peruse here..

S

I've seen people in their early 30s who look older than me. Male and female.

But yes, I've seen male profiles in their early 40s who easily look 10 years older.

I have to say though that this site has shown me that some women age very very well.

I look in my 20's...so no complaints..till I'm told repeatedly that I must be lying lol

Lots of men?

Try lots of women also.

We are exactly the age as advertised, sometimes I look at think I am in pretty good shape other times I look exactly how you expect someone to look who has been in the building trade for over 30years. Knackered!

We both work full time and have raised kid's and gone thru all the stresses and issues that everyone else has.

So when you say not aged well I say lived and had alot of experience.

However I do agree there are lots of people, and yes mainly guy's who are obviously older than they say.

That's mainly due to what seems to be the +45 year old twilight zone for men.

Many many women see men over this age as decrepit and past it.

Not all but lot's.

But what we lack in youthful vigor we make up for in experience and knowledge.

But this is going off your point.

People lie to get around filters. It's not men that do it though

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I shave ma goatee off I get asked for id before I go into a pub ffs

"When I shave ma goatee off I get asked for id before I go into a pub ffs "

Same here mate,

[Removed by poster at 08/09/16 10:57:17]

It may not be a case of lying about their age some men come out of a long term relationship and It takes them a while to ditch being mr married with 2 + children who is invisible and get fit, and get stylish. I have seen it in friends and relatives.

By *illy big bolloxMan  over a year ago

Newark

I'm 50 and I don't need to lie about my age....

Why lie you only get found out

"I'm 50 and I don't need to lie about my age....

Why lie you only get found out"

Nothing wrong with being 50/60s etc, I can't understand why people need to lie to the extreme. Personally for me i'd rather an older gent with manners, experience etc

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

People fib about alsorts on here. I'd imagine most do it to get round filters and to come up in more searches.

Saying that, some people do age better than others. Some of my friends and family could easily pass for much older or younger than their actual age.

"I like men in their 40's, and yes there are alot that it would seem either had a very hard paper round or are lying through there teeth. Btw i LOVE your mirror pic, briliant idea!

Thanks Hun, it's my fav pic. I made my photographer promise not do to it with anyone else. "

Have to agree. Amazing picture, really imaginative

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

My experience is there is at least one woman claiming to be 40 when seen in a mirror looks 45 , I guess it's just life style genetics and human nature xxx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a pain and filter dodging is mainly why they do it Imo. Otherwise there may be good reason that they're single, apart from choice. Many relationships are based on trust and lies break it.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"It's not just men. Many of the women are pretty unattractive and out of shape too. Don't kid yourself."

Thats also true though i can usualy tell a persons age by their face though you cant always tell.

No point this old fossil trying to get away with 40 something anymore, big six zero rapidly aapproaching!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

As I mentioned on a similar thread the other day: met someone who was 55 to my 47. I'm now 55 whilst he's 49. He looked older than 55 then, so how he hopes to convince anyone he's 49 is beyond me.

God loves a trier!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am an old fucker but the miracles of science and a hypodermic

Miracles happen

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I am an old fucker but the miracles of science and a hypodermic

Miracles happen "

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

"I'm 50 and I don't need to lie about my age....

Why lie you only get found out"

I'd like to get found out.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive had guys aged about 38 and i think if your 38 i must be about 25. To me its just a sign of insecurity

I think some knock 15 years off. Either that or they puffed 100 ciggies a day and lived in the Sahara desert.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think there's a mixture.

Many cetainly lie... Others have just not aged so well. Lack of hair is aging and sun lovers tend not to age so well.

I'm terrible at judging ages anyway and as long as they're attractive it doesn't matter what age the are.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I met a guy for a social years ago and he was older than me he came back and messaged and had lopped 17 years of his age

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't look at older guy's profiles

Couldnt knock a guy for doing it tbh hes only only tryna get his hole lol

Tho dont see the sense in woman doing it cause it dosent matter what she looks like or what age she is guys on here are still gonna want to shag her no matter what.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Tsk, that explains a lot - I'm way too trusting lol! I did notice one guy I was talking to renew his profile 10 years younger. I don't know how they dare!!!

"Couldnt knock a guy for doing it tbh hes only only tryna get his hole lol

Tho dont see the sense in woman doing it cause it dosent matter what she looks like or what age she is guys on here are still gonna want to shag her no matter what."

Lol, Ulster patter is just like ours.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I don't look at older guy's profiles "

How about an elder gentleman

» Add a new message to this topic