FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Out of Town.

Out of Town.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone from out of town says they are in Bristol,and i have the option of how many miles they are from me ,surely it would say within a couple of miles away and not over a hundred miles away,does this mean they are being dishonest and not in Bristol at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

No, it could just mean their location is still set to wherever they usually are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No, it could just mean their location is still set to wherever they usually are."

Yep...might also mean they don't have who's near switched on.

"No, it could just mean their location is still set to wherever they usually are."
..Thankyou i thought because i had the option it was ok .

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

Maybe their gps is not on? My phone gps is unreliable,sometimes works but most often not.

And anyway I thought this thread was going to be about 70's tv show "out of town" with jack hargreaves, so disapointed.

"If someone from out of town says they are in Bristol,and i have the option of how many miles they are from me ,surely it would say within a couple of miles away and not over a hundred miles away,does this mean they are being dishonest and not in Bristol at all."

Lol.... And I was thinking this was a thread about Jack Hargreaves

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Or to where their phone last connected to t'internet.

I seldom use anything other than Wi-Fi, and a few weeks ago when there was a thread about Google Timelines, I got very confused when my phone swore I never left home

Mr ddc

"If someone from out of town says they are in Bristol,and i have the option of how many miles they are from me ,surely it would say within a couple of miles away and not over a hundred miles away,does this mean they are being dishonest and not in Bristol at all.

Lol.... And I was thinking this was a thread about Jack Hargreaves "

.. Does Jack Hargreaves live in Bristol lol

I feel terrible now as i said he was telling fibs as he wasnt really in Bristol..well i didnt know

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's odd in some respects - I've been back in the USA for most of the summer, including all of August, but people see me as in the UK, according to the I'm in your area FAF messages. Though I see the local usa folk.

We're not all synchronised in our settings use here, I think is the main reason, including people wanting some privacy

Yes it will be that he hasn't changed his location or turned GPS/who is near on. I travel a lot with work and therefore try to change my location and put who is near on when in different parts of th country.

Oh dear ive made a right boo boo

» Add a new message to this topic