FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New in uk

New in uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Irish lad new in uk not having much luck sending messages ?? looking too meet wearhef it be social or more if u like the look of me send a message! Iam a sound cunt if u give me a try ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Irish lad new in uk not having much luck sending messages ?? looking too meet wearhef it be social or more if u like the look of me send a message! Iam a sound cunt if u give me a try ??"

Have you looked at the FAQs?

Have you looked on the forums at the suggestions made to other people with similar difficulties?

Have you looked at other people's profiles (their names, profile text and pictures) and tried to see the differences?

Have you even looked into the local clubs listed in this site or using Google?

And have you considered that your drugs use statuses won't be helping?

Well I smoke I will not deny that it somethimg I like too di too unwind after work as i work 60 hours a week in construction

And i joined here too meet people and no i actually did no Google anything but that is a good idea ?? and I have looked at fkrums and have not seen anyone with a similar sitution too myself

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Well I smoke I will not deny that it somethimg I like too di too unwind after work as i work 60 hours a week in construction "

It doesn't matter what your line of work is. I used to work on site as well for long hours, but if you need some sort of illegal come down there's really no need to advertise the fact on here

Perhaps not and may nit be helping my case but kam nkt the first and not the last too have a status in that line! Perhaps not the most clever of things too do but I did it all advice is greatly appreciated good and bad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Perhaps not and may nit be helping my case but kam nkt the first and not the last too have a status in that line! Perhaps not the most clever of things too do but I did it all advice is greatly appreciated good and bad "

Type advice in the search box and you've got access to all previous advice.

"Perhaps not and may nit be helping my case but kam nkt the first and not the last too have a status in that line! Perhaps not the most clever of things too do but I did it all advice is greatly appreciated good and bad

Type advice in the search box and you've got access to all previous advice. "

thanks will do that now thank you for taking your time too give me advice ??

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have pm'd you OP

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Public photos are essential for you op. Ace has given good advice too - all of it. It can be very hard for single guys mot on the swinging scene in other ways.

Put 90% of your effort now into your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic