FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does anyone else find profiles with only very close-up photos annoying

Does anyone else find profiles with only very close-up photos annoying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichaelxx11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

You are who you are, if a man/woman doesn't like you in photo there is little chance he/she will in person.

How can one make out if there is an attraction from only such closeup shot of your body?

I think people who post only such photos are setting themselves up for a disappointment someday, cos someone is bound walk out on you when he/she find out that's not what they expected.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who gives a fk long as they real photos if your planning to meet them they will show you one that's not eyes ect

I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet

"I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet "
with a bum like that no one would dare to

By *ichaelxx11 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet with a bum like that no one would dare to "

Was going to say that . Lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I have a selection of pics I like to give people an genuine idea of who they would be meeting lumps bumps fat rolls and stretch marks included

"I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet with a bum like that no one would dare to "

"I have a selection of pics I like to give people an genuine idea of who they would be meeting lumps bumps fat rolls and stretch marks included "
the ones on your profile are perfect for me and not over done either

Doncaster

"I have a selection of pics I like to give people an genuine idea of who they would be meeting lumps bumps fat rolls and stretch marks included the ones on your profile are perfect for me and not over done either "

Thank you

no, I only care about the face pic really

Nope. Show a variety of everything including close ups and clearly state that I'm fat in our profile. If they don't like it they can jog on

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The photos that make me go are the ones they send of a scenic view and they are just a spot on the horizon

I like images that leave something to imagination, I do enjoy naked pics ,but agree up&close photos arnt my preference x

Doncaster

"The photos that make me go are the ones they send of a scenic view and they are just a spot on the horizon"

"The photos that make me go are the ones they send of a scenic view and they are just a spot on the horizon"

This or face pics where they are staring at something in the distance... Er yeah that shows me if your a munter or not

Only the super close up shot of a blokes nipple and the surrounding nipple hair. That kind of pic is suprisingly common on here....

I tend to go by the photos so I would like more than just close up body shots.

It doesn't bother me, I just delete & move on.

I don't care, Not meeting at the moment, so my thumb pic is all that is needed.

If we've spoken for long enough to be planning a meet, then its very likely that I've told them at least 50 times that im fat O also have a habit of sending everyday selfies which arent as forgiving as an edited fab worthy pic

"If we've spoken for long enough to be planning a meet, then its very likely that I've told them at least 50 times that im fat O also have a habit of sending everyday selfies which arent as forgiving as an edited fab worthy pic "

Yeah I kinda send every day selfies too

No,the profile photos I don't like looking at have more of the woman than the man who has messaged me.

"I don't care, Not meeting at the moment, so my thumb pic is all that is needed."

Are you engaged?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"If we've spoken for long enough to be planning a meet, then its very likely that I've told them at least 50 times that im fat O also have a habit of sending everyday selfies which arent as forgiving as an edited fab worthy pic "

You aren't fat!

I also love a good selfie

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I just skip profiles with close up shots only. I always think they've something to hide. I like and prefer to get a good sense of someone's body.

Long distance photos are worse than close ups as you can't even see them properly so they're quite deceiving at times

Completely guilty of close up pictures. Not apologetic though. My figure is on my profile as well. The reason I love a close up is that you can get away with not identifying too much in the public photos.

Stop worrying about other people.

For the record though I've never had a walk out. They usually have legs like Bambi by the time I'm done.

"I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet "

Yerve changed yer name again yah monkey. Lol.

Doesn't suit you.

"I just skip profiles with close up shots only. I always think they've something to hide. I like and prefer to get a good sense of someone's body."

I'm hiding my stomach,and my boobs,and my bum,and my thighs. I'm safe with my feet I think.

"I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet

Doesn't suit you. "

can't think of a good name that dies suit me xx

"I warn people I'm a fat lump before they meet me.....no ones ever walked out on me yet

Doesn't suit you. can't think of a good name that dies suit me xx"

You'll always be kissing kelly to me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't meet until you've seen appropriate photos or visual information for you to be certain.

If enough people make the right demands then users get clear about what people want to see.

I'd sooner lose a meet because I'm 'awkward' for someone than waste effort meeting someone where it would never work.

I've had people where the pics were like pieces from a 5000 piece jigsaw but sticking at it I finally realised what the person looked like.

Too many of us are our worst critics, when others will like us.

There are some who will have fewer people wanting to meet them but deceit or trickery is not their friend - they should just search intelligently.

I used to be a photographer.But now only do it as a hobby saying that I'm happy to help people out with pictures. I'm also happy for the model to censure all pictures as some people due to there commitments do not want there face shown

"You are who you are, if a man/woman doesn't like you in photo there is little chance he/she will in person.

How can one make out if there is an attraction from only such closeup shot of your body?

I think people who post only such photos are setting themselves up for a disappointment someday, cos someone is bound walk out on you when he/she find out that's not what they expected.

"

Middle distance is better

Of course there is the other end of the spectrum where they are like a 100 miles away so you can't see features or anything

Doesn't suit you. can't think of a good name that dies suit me xx

You'll always be kissing kelly to me. "

mwah thank you xx

Depends if the closeups are good or shit photos.

You can get wider shots which are equally rubbish photos.

Ha ha we pay a subscription and for that reason we post the shots that WE want. As we all know, we aren't all for everybody anyway

"Depends if the closeups are good or shit photos.

You can get wider shots which are equally rubbish photos. "

But that's my pic preference.

Do I find it annoying? Do I look at a profile and go "for fucks sake, how annoying" when they have pics I don't like? Erm, no. I move on.

» Add a new message to this topic