FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sti's

sti's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erry bull1 OP   Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I am a bi ,I only practice safe sex with both men women and couples ,I go for regular checkups at the g u m clinic plus hepatitis injections .i can't help but notice how many straight guys and couples are looking for bareback fun .

How many of you who practice bareback have actually been checked at your local g u m clinch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I think you just need to concentrate on what's exceptable to you and leave others to do thing's their way,with or without condoms or check's.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why worry about what someone else is doing.

Look after your own sexual health and leave others to theirs.

"I think you just need to concentrate on what's exceptable to you and leave others to do thing's their way,with or without condoms or check's."

Oi you nicked my answer

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I think you just need to concentrate on what's exceptable to you and leave others to do thing's their way,with or without condoms or check's.

Oi you nicked my answer "

Soz,you can have it back

"I think you just need to concentrate on what's exceptable to you and leave others to do thing's their way,with or without condoms or check's.

Oi you nicked my answer

Soz,you can have it back "

We can claim sharesies on it. Great minds n all that.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

i see this all the time aswell, so many offer bareback, always same story yes im tested and checked, but honest i dont believe everyone does. no chance they go every month at least.

"i see this all the time aswell, so many offer bareback, always same story yes im tested and checked, but honest i dont believe everyone does. no chance they go every month at least.

"

So again, it boils down to looking out for your own health and not concerning yourself with others habits.

Those folk are easily avoided if you have doubts

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

At least it's proven not to be Russian roulette.

Manage your health and you're helping everyone

"I am a bi ,I only practice safe sex with both men women and couples ,I go for regular checkups at the g u m clinic plus hepatitis injections .i can't help but notice how many straight guys and couples are looking for bareback fun .

How many of you who practice bareback have actually been checked at your local g u m clinch "

the amount of people bi or straight that ask for bare while preaching safe sex on the profile is staggering.. as is the amount of times I've seen people at clubs with no condoms...

So i dont worry myself what anyone but myself and my partner does... and just get checked. Barebacking its self doesnt bother me. Im sure we have all had a heat of the moment incident but if someone only plays bare i choose to give them a miss mostly because i wont be what they are looking for x

"I am a bi ,I only practice safe sex with both men women and couples ,I go for regular checkups at the g u m clinic plus hepatitis injections .i can't help but notice how many straight guys and couples are looking for bareback fun .

How many of you who practice bareback have actually been checked at your local g u m clinch "

How many people who use condoms (and think they are '100% safe') get tested?

How many of you who practice bareback have actually been checked at your local g u m clinch

How many people who use condoms (and think they are '100% safe') get tested?"

ive had quite a few people tell me that they dont need testing as they use condoms and actually had someone tell me i must play bare if i thought i needed testing

How many people who use condoms (and think they are '100% safe') get tested? ive had quite a few people tell me that they dont need testing as they use condoms and actually had someone tell me i must play bare if i thought i needed testing "

Mad innit. x

And then there's the people that think they only need to go to the clinic if they caught something / have symptoms...

Your own personal sexual health is your responsibility surely what others do is there's what's the problem tho I do have six monthly checks

Lots don't realise you can catch stuff even if you use condoms

I keep myself tested regularly ( not for a month or so now as I've not even active with anyone ) but I tend to get checked out after each new person . Even though use protection . I personally think it's the best way to do things . Well it works for me anyway

"Lots don't realise you can catch stuff even if you use condoms

I keep myself tested regularly ( not for a month or so now as I've not even active with anyone ) but I tend to get checked out after each new person . Even though use protection . I personally think it's the best way to do things . Well it works for me anyway "

i Just go every 4-6 weeks as after every person wouldn't be possible if its a good club night or party lol

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Do people consider BV to be an STI?

I get it when I'm run down or if a bloke doesn't use latex free, I'm allergic and it really irritates me.

Just wondered if it was a stigma?

"Do people consider BV to be an STI?

I get it when I'm run down or if a bloke doesn't use latex free, I'm allergic and it really irritates me.

Just wondered if it was a stigma?"

It's not an std , but can be bought on my "activities "

"Lots don't realise you can catch stuff even if you use condoms

I keep myself tested regularly ( not for a month or so now as I've not even active with anyone ) but I tend to get checked out after each new person . Even though use protection . I personally think it's the best way to do things . Well it works for me anyway i Just go every 4-6 weeks as after every person wouldn't be possible if its a good club night or party lol "

Ha ha true .

I don't play so not really an issue for me lol X

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

It's not an std , but can be bought on my "activities ""

I feel embarrassed that people think I'm.dirty, I see it just Like thrush, it's an imbalance not a disease ??

I feel embarrassed that people think I'm.dirty, I see it just Like thrush, it's an imbalance not a disease ??"

You have no need to worry , that's exactly what it is X

Just wondered if it was a stigma?"

I get that too and am more likely to have an occurrence of it when I'm run down or when I use certain perfumed bath products.

If I remember correctly it can't be passed from female to female so wouldn't be classed as an STI anyway

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It's safer sex, not safe sex. The only safe sex is no sex.

I feel embarrassed that people think I'm.dirty, I see it just Like thrush, it's an imbalance not a disease ??

You have no need to worry , that's exactly what it is X "

Bv is accually an in balance of the good bacteria in our vaginas. It changes the the ph making it smelly. It's mainly caused by using some soups to wash your self..non perfumed soap to wash the outside ..inside it cleans itself with a natural mucus..it's perfectly normal and lots if us get it..x

I get that too and am more likely to have an occurrence of it when I'm run down or when I use certain perfumed bath products.

If I remember correctly it can't be passed from female to female so wouldn't be classed as an STI anyway"

Can't be passed to a man either as the bacteria need a hot,damp place to live.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I feel embarrassed that people think I'm.dirty, I see it just Like thrush, it's an imbalance not a disease ??"

It can be caused by anal contamination during sex, as can urinary infections. I sometimes wonder if people realise.

» Add a new message to this topic