FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pro noun ci ation.

Pro noun ci ation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just watching some bukkake videos,,which I'm kinda getting into the idea of lately,,anyway,I just realised I've been saying it wrong all this time but I think my way is much better,,,'boo car keys' just sounds silly to me and 'buck cake' sounds much better.

Apropos of nothing really,just felt like saying it.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"I was just watching some bukkake videos,,which I'm kinda getting into the idea of lately,,anyway,I just realised I've been saying it wrong all this time but I think my way is much better,,,'boo car keys' just sounds silly to me and 'buck cake' sounds much better.

X

"

I've always said 'boo Kak eeee' I truly have no idea of the right way to say it Mrs blue eyes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was just watching some bukkake videos,,which I'm kinda getting into the idea of lately,,anyway,I just realised I've been saying it wrong all this time but I think my way is much better,,,'boo car keys' just sounds silly to me and 'buck cake' sounds much better.

X

I've always said 'boo Kak eeee' I truly have no idea of the right way to say it Mrs blue eyes "

I have always said it like this too, but forsome reason it's seems to of changed to boo car kee over the last couple of years, let's just call it a jizz party

X

I've always said 'boo Kak eeee' I truly have no idea of the right way to say it Mrs blue eyes "

I'd have always pronounced it as that too, but then again we pronounce a lot of things differently

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I was invited to a bukkake party last night....

Well when I say party..it was more a cumming together

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

X

I've always said 'boo Kak eeee' I truly have no idea of the right way to say it Mrs blue eyes

I have always said it like this too, but forsome reason it's seems to of changed to boo car kee over the last couple of years, let's just call it a jizz party"

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 14:21:27]

I say it like this...

Boo cake

Never had cause to utter it out loud; however, in my head (which is scary place) it does rather sound like a chicken with hiccups.

Butt ache

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I was invited to a bukkake party last night....

Well when I say party..it was more a cumming together "

Any kind of party is my kind of party...

Any kind of kake is my kind of kake....

Specially a kream kake...and specially a kream kake party.

» Add a new message to this topic