FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I've got a theory! *

I've got a theory! *

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sm OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liskeard

In the long years I've been studying for my Pervology Degree , I have come to the following conclusions , now I'm not saying they have been irrefutably proven, just borne out by experience.

1)after chatting to a woman on here, you then give them your phone number to call and chat, 50% will dissaper or block you.This can lead to the assumption they were males pretending to be female ( I know, shocking !)

2) if a large percentage of a mans pictures are taken in the bathroom , he is more likely to be involved/ in a relationship/ shared house / lives in the bathroom .

3) sky remotes are getting smaller, as are beer cans and bottles of Sure antiperspirant, conversely , cocks / penises have not shown a tendency to increase in size .

Have you formulated any theories that seem to stand up to the test of time?

Perhaps we should fund a Fab forum research group.

*(It's not bunnies )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Inches are no longer around 2.5cm either, they're about 4cm.

a lot of people think this is a sex site.

Mad I say, mad!

It's still a work in progress but my theory is that tea could well be the way to a woman's heart/bed.

"Inches are no longer around 2.5cm either, they're about 4cm. "

" In the long years I've been studying for my Pervology Degree , I have come to the following conclusions , now I'm not saying they have been irrefutably proven, just borne out by experience.

1)after chatting to a woman on here, you then give them your phone number to call and chat, 50% will dissaper or block you.This can lead to the assumption they were males pretending to be female ( I know, shocking !)

2) if a large percentage of a mans pictures are taken in the bathroom , he is more likely to be involved/ in a relationship/ shared house / lives in the bathroom .

3) sky remotes are getting smaller, as are beer cans and bottles of Sure antiperspirant, conversely , cocks / penises have not shown a tendency to increase in size .

*(It's not bunnies ) "

Hahaha brilliant

I've got another theory - add 5-6 years to the age they claim to be.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Dunno about any theory but I'm going into production of 3/4 or 1/2 scale models of Sky Remotes

S

Maybe they get the shits a lot, that's why they live in the bathroom x

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"I've got another theory - add 5-6 years to the age they claim to be. "

I'm proper fck'd then

S

" In the long years I've been studying for my Pervology Degree , I have come to the following conclusions , now I'm not saying they have been irrefutably proven, just borne out by experience.

*(It's not bunnies )

Hahaha brilliant "

2.) .... or not getting meets so are just wanking all day to pass the boredom.

"I've got another theory - add 5-6 years to the age they claim to be.

I'm proper fck'd then

S"

"Maybe they get the shits a lot, that's why they live in the bathroom x"

Hmmmm full of shit, I'd agree

"I've got another theory - add 5-6 years to the age they claim to be. "

I'm safe there, no way would I pass for 34.

"It's still a work in progress but my theory is that tea could well be the way to a woman's heart/bed."

You mean tea as in food you serve, right? I know in the Midlands it's called breakfast, dinner, tea; so I'm gonna presume you mean the food and not that vile drink.

"It's still a work in progress but my theory is that tea could well be the way to a woman's heart/bed.

You mean tea as in food you serve, right? I know in the Midlands it's called breakfast, dinner, tea; so I'm gonna presume you mean the food and not that vile drink. "

No, I meant the beverage. It's not a great theory I admit.

"It's still a work in progress but my theory is that tea could well be the way to a woman's heart/bed."

It's my theory that tea is the answer to everything. World peace, aliens, flat earth morons, where the little monster who steals odd socks lives and, most importantly, how many chucks actually could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Tea. Always tea.

"It's still a work in progress but my theory is that tea could well be the way to a woman's heart/bed.

It's my theory that tea is the answer to everything. World peace, aliens, flat earth morons, where the little monster who steals odd socks lives and, most importantly, how many chucks actually could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Tea. Always tea. "

And that is why I love you.

My theory is that fab is just a weird social experiment by Sydney university. xxx

If you can make a woman laugh long and hard her knicker elastic might just loosen

Tea. Always tea.

And that is why I love you."

I visited my sister today (phew, that's my sibling duty covered for a year) "we don't have tea" was the sentence that greeted me as I took my shoes off. My face clearly portrayed that what I heard had been "it's deep fried kittens with a side order of slaughtered unicorn for lunch". I swear they got babies mixed up somewhere.

You mean tea as in food you serve, right? I know in the Midlands it's called breakfast, dinner, tea; so I'm gonna presume you mean the food and not that vile drink. "

Were from the midlands and i have a hatred for the breakfast,dinner, tea business its breakfast, lunch and dinner.... Tea is a beverage but nobody up here agrees its maddening

Mr

Theories are exactly just that. I want to see you all prove it.

Tea. Always tea.

And that is why I love you.

I visited my sister today (phew, that's my sibling duty covered for a year) "we don't have tea" was the sentence that greeted me as I took my shoes off. My face clearly portrayed that what I heard had been "it's deep fried kittens with a side order of slaughtered unicorn for lunch". I swear they got babies mixed up somewhere. "

I'd have walked out.

You mean tea as in food you serve, right? I know in the Midlands it's called breakfast, dinner, tea; so I'm gonna presume you mean the food and not that vile drink.

Were from the midlands and i have a hatred for the breakfast,dinner, tea business its breakfast, lunch and dinner.... Tea is a beverage but nobody up here agrees its maddening

Mr "

Agreed.

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Op's been watching too much Buffy.

They got the mustard out

50% of the single males on this site or more joined with the hope of a 3sum assuming all swingers are sex mad with low standards and that it's probably there only chance the other 50% Wabt to find like minded people to connect with as it's not really a question for a new relationship " hey for our second date do you fancy swinging "

Mr "

Exactly. You say when's lunch then and they say at dinner, but it can't be because that's dinner.

I call my son in when dinner is done and his friends ask what the time is as they think I mean lunch.

If 50% disappear or block when you give out your phone number that would suggest they didnt ask for it and you jumped the gun by handing it out.

The classic ego defence function then kicks in leading you to assume they must be men.

When postulating a theorem all possibilities must be explored and not just based on assumption.

Unless blokes think they can turn the TV over with their cocks!!!!!

Mr

Exactly. You say when's lunch then and they say at dinner, but it can't be because that's dinner.

I call my son in when dinner is done and his friends ask what the time is as they think I mean lunch."

As a child it was breakfast lunch dinner Mon to Fri. Sunday was breakfast dinner tea. Dinner was always the main meal. Lunch or tea meant something light.

Mr "

Try Scotland! Here it's breakfast, dinner then tea! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic