FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Genuine or just been nice

Genuine or just been nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering do women just say ur really big to get to happy iv been told alot of times but i dont really think so as am just average

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it really matter?

You've got what you've got. If the women you're with are making the right noises then who cares what it's called, be it big, tiny, enormous, or shrimp like

"Just wondering do women just say ur really big to get to happy iv been told alot of times but i dont really think so as am just average "

Far too many men obsess about the size of their cock. It is usually the least of a sexual partner's requirements.

And, no, OP - I am not going to comment on the size of your member.

I've never told anyone that theirs is big or small, as long as it's hitting the right spots then it doesn't matter.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Your veris give us a clue ....

Its what u do with it that counts

"Your veris give us a clue ....

Its what u do with it that counts"

It's really not, women express it that way because they tend to see the world and express their experience.

They say it's still that counts because skill is what determines the difference between guys who have that size. They discount and fail to report that they don't actually meet guys who have small ones, so in actuality it's a fairly meaningless statement.

It's telling that their primary line of thought in this is "well a guy could have a massive one and be really bad at using it" and while that is perfectly true it's also not in the least bit relevant.

A McLaren is faster than a Skoda.

And yes, Lewis Hamilton in a Skoda probably could beat a 5 year old in a McLaren round a track but does that mean that skill is the main thing that counts among racing drivers, and the car makes no difference? Not even slightly. Skill determines who will win on an even playing field, but the question about whether size matters is about an uneven playing field. It can tip the scales slightly one way or another but it's a secondary factor not a primary one.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic