FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > its the naughty corner thread...

its the naughty corner thread...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzy444 OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

but for nice boys and girls who have fun and then get told we are bad, bad, bad..so if you've been sent to the naughty corner, or think you deserve it. f come and tell us why,

i've given myself the day off cos its a pity to waste the mischief mood that's ensuing..

play nice or i wont..thank you ( smiles sweetly)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm naughty but nice, does that count xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Spent best part of my childhood stood in the naughty corner just because i was over chatty and always got caught talking or with bits of notes the other kids gave me to hand out

how i ever got good grades is a wonder lol

I always aim to misbehave

Yes Suzy, you must obey the commands of the OP of the thread. At. All. Times.

*spanks your bottom*

"I'm naughty but nice, does that count xx "
yes totally you taken your mischief banter pills today?

"Spent best part of my childhood stood in the naughty corner just because i was over chatty and always got caught talking or with bits of notes the other kids gave me to hand out

how i ever got good grades is a wonder lol "

that showed them xx have a lollipop from the jar xxxx

"I always aim to misbehave"
aim?..get immersed baby right up to the gorgeous neck and revel in it

"I always aim to misbehaveaim?..get immersed baby right up to the gorgeous neck and revel in it "

Oh I'm always in the naughty corner.....looking forward to a good spanking on Friday though

"Yes Suzy, you must obey the commands of the OP of the thread. At. All. Times.

*spanks your bottom* "

kiss my arse came to mind then..hahahaha im in one of those flowy dont mean to be obnoxious but its all gonna come out days...perfect forum banter mood xx you can spank mine if i can spank yours xx fancy a lollipop?

I'm planning a very naughty weekend with a very naughty person, and have spent the last two days buying very naughty things to play with

Any room for me on this step?

*spanks your bottom* kiss my arse came to mind then..hahahaha im in one of those flowy dont mean to be obnoxious but its all gonna come out days...perfect forum banter mood xx you can spank mine if i can spank yours xx fancy a lollipop?"

Bwahahaaa done!

"Oh I'm always in the naughty corner.....looking forward to a good spanking on Friday though "
yes i think that half my problem on a chastity week and no relief till saturday...this is what happens...

"I'm planning a very naughty weekend with a very naughty person, and have spent the last two days buying very naughty things to play with

Any room for me on this step?"

totally you just look naughty..on you get...nice thighs

*spanks your bottom* kiss my arse came to mind then..hahahaha im in one of those flowy dont mean to be obnoxious but its all gonna come out days...perfect forum banter mood xx you can spank mine if i can spank yours xx fancy a lollipop?

Bwahahaaa done!"

you sure you dont wanna do anything else?

I've been naughty today. I was walking my dog where an Irish Farmer was dumping chicken shit in the field. I held my nose and smiled at him. He got out of his tractor and started chatting and flirting and then asked if I fancied a drink. I mentioned I have a hot tub and he promptly invited himself round. Cheeky bugger! I said, I'm off to work after this and he then, said I'll catch you tomorrow and the next day then! He was flipping gorgeous

So I've had dirty thoughts all day. I probably deserve to be put in the naughty corner for flirting back at him?

"I've been naughty today. I was walking my dog where an Irish Farmer was dumping chicken shit in the field. I held my nose and smiled at him. He got out of his tractor and started chatting and flirting and then asked if I fancied a drink. I mentioned I have a hot tub and he promptly invited himself round. Cheeky bugger! I said, I'm off to work after this and he then, said I'll catch you tomorrow and the next day then! He was flipping gorgeous

So I've had dirty thoughts all day. I probably deserve to be put in the naughty corner for flirting back at him? "

Score!!!! go dana, go dana..offer him a lollipop next time with a cheeky wink..that should do it..your in i want to hear all about it..

*spanks your bottom* kiss my arse came to mind then..hahahaha im in one of those flowy dont mean to be obnoxious but its all gonna come out days...perfect forum banter mood xx you can spank mine if i can spank yours xx fancy a lollipop?

Bwahahaaa done!you sure you dont wanna do anything else? "

Oh I'd do plenty!! But you may put me on an even naughtier step....

"I'm planning a very naughty weekend with a very naughty person, and have spent the last two days buying very naughty things to play with

Any room for me on this step?totally you just look naughty..on you get...nice thighs "

Oh thank you my lovely

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm naughty but nice, does that count xx yes totally you taken your mischief banter pills today? "

No, I only have them every other month and they take a week or so to kick in

Any room for me on this step?totally you just look naughty..on you get...nice thighs

Oh thank you my lovely "

jsut an excuse to put my hand on your leg

"I'm naughty but nice, does that count xx yes totally you taken your mischief banter pills today?

No, I only have them every other month and they take a week or so to kick in "

where do they kick you to make you bantery..then i could do it..save the waiting hugs ace, you know i wouldnt abuse you..passes you the flogger x

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm naughty but nice, does that count xx yes totally you taken your mischief banter pills today?

No, I only have them every other month and they take a week or so to kick in where do they kick you to make you bantery..then i could do it..save the waiting hugs ace, you know i wouldnt abuse you..passes you the flogger x "

Flogger you say? Hmmm, I could make good use of that I think someone needs some spanky bum time

No, I only have them every other month and they take a week or so to kick in where do they kick you to make you bantery..then i could do it..save the waiting hugs ace, you know i wouldnt abuse you..passes you the flogger x

Flogger you say? Hmmm, I could make good use of that I think someone needs some spanky bum time "

i do i do..but ive got to wait im turning into my inner brat..

I'm coming into the naughty corner, I'm skiving off work. Boss can kiss my ass

"I'm coming into the naughty corner, I'm skiving off work. Boss can kiss my ass "
hooray!!!! welcome fellow naughty bigader..a true skyver..love it, fancy a lollipop?

"I'm coming into the naughty corner, I'm skiving off work. Boss can kiss my ass hooray!!!! welcome fellow naughty bigader..a true skyver..love it, fancy a lollipop? "

I'd love to be licking something more than that lollipop

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

I'm not going in the naughty corner I'm far too good

(At not getting caught)

"I'm coming into the naughty corner, I'm skiving off work. Boss can kiss my ass hooray!!!! welcome fellow naughty bigader..a true skyver..love it, fancy a lollipop? "

Yes please, when the boss comes over, I'll tell him to get lost. (I am the boss, makes life easier )

Is alcohol served in the naughty corner?

"I'm coming into the naughty corner, I'm skiving off work. Boss can kiss my ass hooray!!!! welcome fellow naughty bigader..a true skyver..love it, fancy a lollipop?

Yes please, when the boss comes over, I'll tell him to get lost. (I am the boss, makes life easier )

Is alcohol served in the naughty corner?"

its bring you own, no licence here you see, so sneak it in and keep it discreet..im the boss too, 'she' went of in some kind of tizzy this morning i told her to fuck right off for the day..

Put me in the naughty corner I'm off to take another picture of my bum for the ladies hehe

I'm an angel

If I start swearing and doodling on the walls does that count as revelling in misbehaviour

"I'm coming into the naughty corner, I'm skiving off work. Boss can kiss my ass hooray!!!! welcome fellow naughty bigader..a true skyver..love it, fancy a lollipop?

Is alcohol served in the naughty corner?its bring you own, no licence here you see, so sneak it in and keep it discreet..im the boss too, 'she' went of in some kind of tizzy this morning i told her to fuck right off for the day.. "

Cheeky glass of red?

"Put me in the naughty corner I'm off to take another picture of my bum for the ladies hehe "
take several

"I'm an angel "
lose the halo buster..only hellish little imps in here... you are at the doorway to hell. what have you done to get in? hmmm?

"If I start swearing and doodling on the walls does that count as revelling in misbehaviour"
definitely . me 4 U and all that..all over in big thick sharpie pen

Is alcohol served in the naughty corner?its bring you own, no licence here you see, so sneak it in and keep it discreet..im the boss too, 'she' went of in some kind of tizzy this morning i told her to fuck right off for the day..

Cheeky glass of red? "

dont drink wine..ill take a bottle of butterscotch schnapps or vodka n please

"If I start swearing and doodling on the walls does that count as revelling in misbehaviourdefinitely . me 4 U and all that..all over in big thick sharpie pen "
I was thinking actually if dipping my cock in paint and using that instead

"I'm an angel lose the halo buster..only hellish little imps in here... you are at the doorway to hell. what have you done to get in? hmmm?"

Believe me I've already been to hell and back with my naughty things

"Spent best part of my childhood stood in the naughty corner just because i was over chatty and always got caught talking or with bits of notes the other kids gave me to hand out

how i ever got good grades is a wonder lol that showed them xx have a lollipop from the jar xxxx"

cheers and these days i sit on the naughty knee sooo much more comfy x x

Is alcohol served in the naughty corner?its bring you own, no licence here you see, so sneak it in and keep it discreet..im the boss too, 'she' went of in some kind of tizzy this morning i told her to fuck right off for the day..

Cheeky glass of red? dont drink wine..ill take a bottle of butterscotch schnapps or vodka n please "

Done. Voddy n cock...........dammit...... on its way

"If I start swearing and doodling on the walls does that count as revelling in misbehaviourdefinitely . me 4 U and all that..all over in big thick sharpie pen I was thinking actually if dipping my cock in paint and using that instead"
i never had one so didnt think of that..do for it..can i watch? or will it put you off your stroke..Ta Dah..

"Put me in the naughty corner I'm off to take another picture of my bum for the ladies hehe take several "

It's all want want want with you Suzy hehe xx

"I'm an angel lose the halo buster..only hellish little imps in here... you are at the doorway to hell. what have you done to get in? hmmm?

Believe me I've already been to hell and back with my naughty things "

i decided to stay there it was easier in the long run

Cheeky glass of red? dont drink wine..ill take a bottle of butterscotch schnapps or vodka n please

Done. Voddy n cock...........dammit...... on its way "

mmm voddy is cute, might stain her nice white knicks though..oh well..cheers!

Well im in. Keep looking at peoples pics in work and now im somewhat distracted

"Put me in the naughty corner I'm off to take another picture of my bum for the ladies hehe take several

It's all want want want with you Suzy hehe xx"

its his fault, that exactly how he wants me to be..im a good little kitty really..he just wants me to be good bad bad kitty on the weekend

"Well im in. Keep looking at peoples pics in work and now im somewhat distracted "
youve got to be totally distracted

"Well im in. Keep looking at peoples pics in work and now im somewhat distracted youve got to be totally distracted "

I am lol

Right then, naughty corner orgy. Who's first

"Right then, naughty corner orgy. Who's first "
sounds good to me, come on ladies i'm ready for you

"Well im in. Keep looking at peoples pics in work and now im somewhat distracted youve got to be totally distracted

I am lol"

thats all right then, you are in fancy a lollipop?

"Well im in. Keep looking at peoples pics in work and now im somewhat distracted youve got to be totally distracted

I am lolthats all right then, you are in fancy a lollipop? "

Yes please.... I'll have it in a minute

I'm getting my bum out

"Right then, naughty corner orgy. Who's first "
shit ill get into more trouble..but i dont care..

"Right then, naughty corner orgy. Who's first shit ill get into more trouble..but i dont care.. "

Tell the boss to fook off

"Right then, naughty corner orgy. Who's first shit ill get into more trouble..but i dont care..

Tell the boss to fook off "

im under contract with that particular boss. i agreed..im a naughty kitty for even contemplating it i shall confess later

I'm ready for my lolly now please Suzy xx

"Well im in. Keep looking at peoples pics in work and now im somewhat distracted youve got to be totally distracted "

Work? What work? Work has gone to shit

"I'm an angel lose the halo buster..only hellish little imps in here... you are at the doorway to hell. what have you done to get in? hmmm?"

I've stolen souls, hearts and minds.

"I'm an angel lose the halo buster..only hellish little imps in here... you are at the doorway to hell. what have you done to get in? hmmm?

I've stolen souls, hearts and minds. "

Is that what the hats for? To store them like magican and his rabbit?

Is that what the hats for? To store them like magican and his rabbit? "

Oh no, I have a special storage unit for them. The hat's just for show.

I've always gone against the grain

Oh no, I have a special storage unit for them. The hat's just for show. "

I alway thought the hat may serve as a mind control device

Oh no, I have a special storage unit for them. The hat's just for show. I alway thought the hat may serve as a mind control device"

*Waves hand* This is not the hat you're looking for.

Oh no, I have a special storage unit for them. The hat's just for show. I alway thought the hat may serve as a mind control device

*Waves hand* This is not the hat you're looking for."

"I'm ready for my lolly now please Suzy xx"
hands out lolly's

By *he Naked HandymanMan  over a year ago

Holcombe

I crave the naughty corner, its been a while!

Work? What work? Work has gone to shit "

chuckles

I've stolen souls, hearts and minds. "

ok youre in

"I've always gone against the grain "
i love you, you rebel xx

Oh no, I have a special storage unit for them. The hat's just for show. I alway thought the hat may serve as a mind control device

*Waves hand* This is not the hat you're looking for."

deviant

Believe me I've already been to hell and back with my naughty things i decided to stay there it was easier in the long run "

Lool well hot with you there got me all sweaty and shit you did

"I crave the naughty corner, its been a while!"
cmon in..you been too good or something..lets take your halo and stick it round your ankles...that feel better? x

Oh no, I have a special storage unit for them. The hat's just for show. "

Ahhh i see! Well good show sir good show

Naughty corner for me as against doctors orders I removed some equipment that I'm supposed to stay connected too so I could have a shower this morning

Believe me I've already been to hell and back with my naughty things i decided to stay there it was easier in the long run

Lool well hot with you there got me all sweaty and shit you did "

i ve been known to dissolve whole people..they just simply melt

lol

Believe me I've already been to hell and back with my naughty things i decided to stay there it was easier in the long run

Lool well hot with you there got me all sweaty and shit you did i ve been known to dissolve whole people..they just simply melt

lol "

I'm pretty sure they do lucky buggers thank god i got out when i did feeling very strong and prepared now though

"Naughty corner for me as against doctors orders I removed some equipment that I'm supposed to stay connected too so I could have a shower this morning "
bloody doctors what do they know..you feel better after that shower didnt you? bet they didnt tell you that would happen xx

(seriously i hope you are ok and recovering well from whatever it is.. hugs to you) x

Lool well hot with you there got me all sweaty and shit you did i ve been known to dissolve whole people..they just simply melt

lol "

Underneath you? Id be doing something but i dont think it would involve melting! Although the lolly you gave me may with what i have in mind

lol

Underneath you? Id be doing something but i dont think it would involve melting! Although the lolly you gave me may with what i have in mind "

no i transmute them totally, with my stare or big fluttery eyes...zap and they are gone, little puddles of water n bones..hahahaha

underneath me..you in service ,as the spanking stool?

"Naughty corner for me as against doctors orders I removed some equipment that I'm supposed to stay connected too so I could have a shower this morning bloody doctors what do they know..you feel better after that shower didnt you? bet they didnt tell you that would happen xx

(seriously i hope you are ok and recovering well from whatever it is.. hugs to you) x"

They don't know anything as yes I felt 100% better after a shower even though I've had no sleep

Thanks I hope so too x

Holcombe

"I crave the naughty corner, its been a while!cmon in..you been too good or something..lets take your halo and stick it round your ankles...that feel better? x "

Oh yes, bound by my own rusty hallo!

lol

Underneath you? Id be doing something but i dont think it would involve melting! Although the lolly you gave me may with what i have in mind no i transmute them totally, with my stare or big fluttery eyes...zap and they are gone, little puddles of water n bones..hahahaha

underneath me..you in service ,as the spanking stool?"

Spank my peaches if you want to suzy

"Naughty corner for me as against doctors orders I removed some equipment that I'm supposed to stay connected too so I could have a shower this morning bloody doctors what do they know..you feel better after that shower didnt you? bet they didnt tell you that would happen xx

(seriously i hope you are ok and recovering well from whatever it is.. hugs to you) x

They don't know anything as yes I felt 100% better after a shower even though I've had no sleep

Thanks I hope so too x"

sending some good vibes your way missy..you keep me posted you hear? xxxx

"I crave the naughty corner, its been a while!cmon in..you been too good or something..lets take your halo and stick it round your ankles...that feel better? x

Oh yes, bound by my own rusty halo!"

you feel at home now?

lol

Underneath you? Id be doing something but i dont think it would involve melting! Although the lolly you gave me may with what i have in mind no i transmute them totally, with my stare or big fluttery eyes...zap and they are gone, little puddles of water n bones..hahahaha

Spank my peaches if you want to suzy "

how did this get to be about me spanking anyone..ok..here goes...with a big paddle of a cheeseboard..be a good boy and hold still and say thankyou miss after each one..

My problem is I like the naughty corner and if I had my way, rather than working, i'd be knelt, blindfolded and cuffed waiting in the naughty corner.

Sarah

"My problem is I like the naughty corner and if I had my way, rather than working, i'd be knelt, blindfolded and cuffed waiting in the naughty corner.

Sarah "

i shall be doing that on saturday..hope your corner awaits you tonight Sarah xx

lol

Spank my peaches if you want to suzy how did this get to be about me spanking anyone..ok..here goes...with a big paddle of a cheeseboard..be a good boy and hold still and say thankyou miss after each one.."

I can be a good boy. Ouch thankyou miss suzy

Holcombe

"I crave the naughty corner, its been a while!cmon in..you been too good or something..lets take your halo and stick it round your ankles...that feel better? x

Oh yes, bound by my own rusty halo! you feel at home now? "

Much better thank you! Now, about that paddle .....

lol

Spank my peaches if you want to suzy how did this get to be about me spanking anyone..ok..here goes...with a big paddle of a cheeseboard..be a good boy and hold still and say thankyou miss after each one..

I can be a good boy. Ouch thankyou miss suzy "

thing is do you want to be a good boy? hmmm? and another...tell me the truth now

lol

underneath me..you in service ,as the spanking stool?"

You could do whatever you liked to me!

lol

Spank my peaches if you want to suzy how did this get to be about me spanking anyone..ok..here goes...with a big paddle of a cheeseboard..be a good boy and hold still and say thankyou miss after each one..

I can be a good boy. Ouch thankyou miss suzy thing is do you want to be a good boy? hmmm? and another...tell me the truth now"

No miss I want to be a very naughty boy I'm sooo rebellious

Oh yes, bound by my own rusty halo! you feel at home now?

Much better thank you! Now, about that paddle ....."

you aswell? get positioned on your knees, back straight and feet together..push back, you know what i mean..display yourself for me...ready?

lol

I can be a good boy. Ouch thankyou miss suzy thing is do you want to be a good boy? hmmm? and another...tell me the truth now

No miss I want to be a very naughty boy I'm sooo rebellious "

you want to be a filthy slutty little boy do you and you didnt say thankyou miss..stay where you are, youll have to wait...or beg...your choice...

lol

I can be a good boy. Ouch thankyou miss suzy thing is do you want to be a good boy? hmmm? and another...tell me the truth now

No miss I want to be a very naughty boy I'm sooo rebellious you want to be a filthy slutty little boy do you and you didnt say thankyou miss..stay where you are, youll have to wait...or beg...your choice..."

See what I'm saying soo rebellious miss suzy begging sounds appealing

lol

No miss I want to be a very naughty boy I'm sooo rebellious you want to be a filthy slutty little boy do you and you didnt say thankyou miss..stay where you are, youll have to wait...or beg...your choice..."

I already am a filthy slutty boy miss suzy makes me wonder if you can make me feel even more though

lol

No miss I want to be a very naughty boy I'm sooo rebellious you want to be a filthy slutty little boy do you and you didnt say thankyou miss..stay where you are, youll have to wait...or beg...your choice...

See what I'm saying soo rebellious miss suzy begging sounds appealing "

ignoring you...do what you gotta do..

lol

No miss I want to be a very naughty boy I'm sooo rebellious you want to be a filthy slutty little boy do you and you didnt say thankyou miss..stay where you are, youll have to wait...or beg...your choice...

See what I'm saying soo rebellious miss suzy begging sounds appealing ignoring you...do what you gotta do.."

Think its about time I dropped to my knees then isn't it

lol

I already am a filthy slutty boy miss suzy makes me wonder if you can make me feel even more though "

depends on how submissive you want to go doesnt it...? if you dont let me lead you to the unknown, youll never know..so whats it to be?

lol

See what I'm saying soo rebellious miss suzy begging sounds appealing ignoring you...do what you gotta do..Think its about time I dropped to my knees then isn't it "

raises one eyebrow and pours herself a cup of tea

I'm in my bath thinking about what to wear for a meet later.....

lol

I already am a filthy slutty boy miss suzy makes me wonder if you can make me feel even more though depends on how submissive you want to go doesnt it...? if you dont let me lead you to the unknown, youll never know..so whats it to be?"

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it

"I'm in my bath thinking about what to wear for a meet later..... "
ohh lucky meet xxx hope you have a great time xx

lol

See what I'm saying soo rebellious miss suzy begging sounds appealing ignoring you...do what you gotta do..Think its about time I dropped to my knees then isn't it raises one eyebrow and pours herself a cup of tea"

Please I know I've been a badboy miss please forgive me

lol

I already am a filthy slutty boy miss suzy makes me wonder if you can make me feel even more though depends on how submissive you want to go doesnt it...? if you dont let me lead you to the unknown, youll never know..so whats it to be?

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it "

you dont even know me...you should get to some fet meets or come to a club and be dommed youd enjoy it x

lol

See what I'm saying soo rebellious miss suzy begging sounds appealing ignoring you...do what you gotta do..Think its about time I dropped to my knees then isn't it raises one eyebrow and pours herself a cup of tea

Please I know I've been a badboy miss please forgive me "

forgive yourself for being a brat...

That's bad, no that's good

Sexpress

I get blamed for everything so I may as well assume the position and retire to the naughty corner

"I'm in my bath thinking about what to wear for a meet later..... "

Me....you should definitely wear me

"That's bad, no that's good

Sexpress

I get blamed for everything so I may as well assume the position and retire to the naughty corner "

nothing wrong with it being your fault evenif you didnt do it, gives you great excuse to go do it properly next time

lol

I already am a filthy slutty boy miss suzy makes me wonder if you can make me feel even more though depends on how submissive you want to go doesnt it...? if you dont let me lead you to the unknown, youll never know..so whats it to be?

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it you dont even know me...you should get to some fet meets or come to a club and be dommed youd enjoy it x"

Nah I'd prefer you miss suzy

lol

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it you dont even know me...you should get to some fet meets or come to a club and be dommed youd enjoy it xNah I'd prefer you miss suzy "

come to a club where i am going then..

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

In my first year at high school on a trip to Lille I was caught in the boys dorm and was made to stand facing the wall in the corridor starfish fashion. I was only chatting to, honest Suzy

"In my first year at high school on a trip to Lille I was caught in the boys dorm and was made to stand facing the wall in the corridor starfish fashion. I was only chatting to, honest Suzy "
hey gorgeous, you are a minx anyway youre defo in..did you really just talk? lollipop?

Sexpress

I get blamed for everything so I may as well assume the position and retire to the naughty corner nothing wrong with it being your fault evenif you didnt do it, gives you great excuse to go do it properly next time "

Suzy for prime minister xx

I am always practicing

"I'm in my bath thinking about what to wear for a meet later..... ohh lucky meet xxx hope you have a great time xx"

Thank you.

I've been having a little play to get in the mood.

Sexpress

I get blamed for everything so I may as well assume the position and retire to the naughty corner nothing wrong with it being your fault evenif you didnt do it, gives you great excuse to go do it properly next time

I am always practicing "

i would seriously tear down the whole system clean it and reconstruct it though, so i dont think ill get elected, id be labelled a domestic terrorist or something..

"I'm in my bath thinking about what to wear for a meet later..... ohh lucky meet xxx hope you have a great time xx

Thank you.

"

lalalala im not allowed one of those..i didnt hear that..at all...

"I'm in my bath thinking about what to wear for a meet later..... ohh lucky meet xxx hope you have a great time xx

Thank you.

lalalala im not allowed one of those..i didnt hear that..at all..."

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*

Thank you.

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*"

great tush mwhahaha xx

Haven't done anything YET but I'm sure it won't be too long before I do besides I LOVE getting spanked anyway

Kinky

lol

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it you dont even know me...you should get to some fet meets or come to a club and be dommed youd enjoy it xNah I'd prefer you miss suzy come to a club where i am going then.."

Where's that then miss suzy

"Haven't done anything YET but I'm sure it won't be too long before I do besides I LOVE getting spanked anyway

Kinky "

welcome you kinky pair..pity you so far away..my dom and i would love to say hi sometime.x

Sexpress

I get blamed for everything so I may as well assume the position and retire to the naughty corner nothing wrong with it being your fault evenif you didnt do it, gives you great excuse to go do it properly next time

I am always practicing i would seriously tear down the whole system clean it and reconstruct it though, so i dont think ill get elected, id be labelled a domestic terrorist or something.. "

If you build it they will come

lol

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it you dont even know me...you should get to some fet meets or come to a club and be dommed youd enjoy it xNah I'd prefer you miss suzy come to a club where i am going then.. Where's that then miss suzy "

its always placed on my status where i am going to be..this weekend is chams but its only couples and single women night..dont know what he was thinking..keep an eye out, i go out pretty often all over the midlands mainly x

Sexpress

I am always practicing i would seriously tear down the whole system clean it and reconstruct it though, so i dont think ill get elected, id be labelled a domestic terrorist or something..

If you build it they will come "

i was asked to stand actually as a political candidate for a new party i told them i wasnt interested in grass roots stuff.. id apply if they were going to apply pressure at the top..when its ready, it will happen..lollipop?

Sexpress

I am always practicing i would seriously tear down the whole system clean it and reconstruct it though, so i dont think ill get elected, id be labelled a domestic terrorist or something..

If you build it they will come i was asked to stand actually as a political candidate for a new party i told them i wasnt interested in grass roots stuff.. id apply if they were going to apply pressure at the top..when its ready, it will happen..lollipop?"

I will be your campaign manager

"I've always gone against the grain i love you, you rebel xx"

Normally without a clue to what the hell is going on

Thank you.

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*great tush mwhahaha xx"

Why thank you.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*"

Come back

Sexpress

If you build it they will come i was asked to stand actually as a political candidate for a new party i told them i wasnt interested in grass roots stuff.. id apply if they were going to apply pressure at the top..when its ready, it will happen..lollipop?

I will be your campaign manager "

they need to get more devious and organised first..be with the snakes to cut thier head off..too much concern over whats going on and whats wrong instead of concentrating on what they can put right if you ask me..i personally hate politics, which is why i would be great at it..

"I've always gone against the grain i love you, you rebel xx

Normally without a clue to what the hell is going on "

just go with the flow baby xx

Thank you.

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*great tush mwhahaha xx

Why thank you.

"

thankyou

Sexpress

If you build it they will come i was asked to stand actually as a political candidate for a new party i told them i wasnt interested in grass roots stuff.. id apply if they were going to apply pressure at the top..when its ready, it will happen..lollipop?

I will be your campaign manager they need to get more devious and organised first..be with the snakes to cut thier head off..too much concern over whats going on and whats wrong instead of concentrating on what they can put right if you ask me..i personally hate politics, which is why i would be great at it.. "

Well you had me at hello

Thank you.

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*

Come back "

No.

*wiggles bum*

Thank you.

I'm so sorry!

*runs away naked*

Come back

No.

*wiggles bum*

"

Bugger

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

You can put me in the naughty corner anytime Suzy x

"You can put me in the naughty corner anytime Suzy x"
fancy coming out to play sometime? you minxy couple

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

hi Suzy......

just had some naughty thoughts about your nice bottom,,,,,,,,,,, should i be sent to the naughty corner.......or maybe just get a caution x

By *ush Home RuffianMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I accidentally trespassed on private ground when running yesterday and a security guard told me off. I felt like scooby doo at the funfair.

I know it's not actually bad, but I really want to get on the step. It looks fun.

I'll be bad when I get there. Promise.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I'm always a good girl

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

If I was caught on here I'd be in the naughty corner - AKA the divorce courts.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 16:26:39]

I'm delightfully nice (and naughty when needs be)

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"You can put me in the naughty corner anytime Suzy x fancy coming out to play sometime? you minxy couple "

Yes

"hi Suzy......

just had some naughty thoughts about your nice bottom,,,,,,,,,,, should i be sent to the naughty corner.......or maybe just get a caution x"

no thats defo a naughty corner offence..want a sweet?

"I accidentally trespassed on private ground when running yesterday and a security guard told me off. I felt like scooby doo at the funfair.

I know it's not actually bad, but I really want to get on the step. It looks fun.

I'll be bad when I get there. Promise. "

you trespasser you..bad boy..come right along in, you belong here

"I'm always a good girl "
you haveto do something to tarnish that rep or youll blind us with the sparkly halo..what you gonna do?

"If I was caught on here I'd be in the naughty corner - AKA the divorce courts."
been there done that..was awesome..so youll have to do something else thats not bad enough..lolol..

"I'm delightfully nice (and naughty when needs be) "
oh yeah? i bet your nice all the time..whats your sin, miss sexy specs?

"You can put me in the naughty corner anytime Suzy x fancy coming out to play sometime? you minxy couple

Yes "

coolio..awesome..i shall look forward to it ..

lol

Lead me to the unknown miss suzy scary place but worth it you dont even know me...you should get to some fet meets or come to a club and be dommed youd enjoy it xNah I'd prefer you miss suzy come to a club where i am going then.. Where's that then miss suzy its always placed on my status where i am going to be..this weekend is chams but its only couples and single women night..dont know what he was thinking..keep an eye out, i go out pretty often all over the midlands mainly x"

Will do

Will do

» Add a new message to this topic