FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clothed women's pics

Clothed women's pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like to imagine aswell, I prefer seeing you clothed rather than naked as I like to leave the rest for my imagination, it's as boring as the amount of cock pics to be honest

I'm a man and yes I think with my cock , let me in gage my brain at least for one day and for scientific purposes I'd like to see all women's/couples pics all clothed

Is that possible at all ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We both prefer clothed pics that tease the imagination a bit. We have a few naked ones too for a mix, obviously!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I like to imagine aswell, I prefer seeing you clothed rather than naked as I like to leave the rest for my imagination, it's as boring as the amount of cock pics to be honest

I'm a man and yes I think with my cock , let me in gage my brain at least for one day and for scientific purposes I'd like to see all women's/couples pics all clothed

Is that possible at all ?"

I'm sure there are such pictures on here...

good luck with finding them

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

only then it would be like a dating site and not so good, boring.

"only then it would be like a dating site and not so good, boring."

Can't win , engage ya brain but do it looking at naked pics

I want my brain engaged and like most women I want to use my imagination by engaging my brain

I have semi nude pics so l can't speak but generic pics of female body parts can get boring without context.

A well taken lingerie pic is worth many random vulva close ups to me.

We like clothed pics for the reasons you have given but in addition to erotic pics that again leave something to the imagination

We have naked and clothed pics on our profile

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

A mix of both maybe?

Miss

Personally I like clothing that is in a state of disarray and revealing, e.g. a woman wearing an over large man's shirt that is only just long enough and only has one button fastened.

But my ultimate perfect picture is naked women with a tea cozy on their head with arms in the handle spout pose, could all women on her please include at least one tea pot pose on their profile?

OP what you want is on here, just in amongst pics others want, go the a perv there are some great photos.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"We like clothed pics for the reasons you have given but in addition to erotic pics that again leave something to the imagination "

"Personally I like clothing that is in a state of disarray and revealing, e.g. a woman wearing an over large man's shirt that is only just long enough and only has one button fastened.

But my ultimate perfect picture is naked women with a tea cozy on their head with arms in the handle spout pose, could all women on her please include at least one tea pot pose on their profile?

OP what you want is on here, just in amongst pics others want, go the a perv there are some great photos."

Pmsl I've got a cafetiere cosy. When i get home I'll do the honers just for you. Xxx

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I have a mix of pics the only ones I refuse to have are ones of my Fanny I get totally turned off by close up genital and play shots so I'm certainly not displaying them on my profile

"Personally I like clothing that is in a state of disarray and revealing, e.g. a woman wearing an over large man's shirt that is only just long enough and only has one button fastened.

OP what you want is on here, just in amongst pics others want, go the a perv there are some great photos.

Pmsl I've got a cafetiere cosy. When i get home I'll do the honers just for you. Xxx"

I will be waiting in anticipation... assuming my satnav can find anticipation that is

I just personally think you can a lot more about a woman's sexuality by her dress sense than her naked, and like I say I also like to use my imagination, not every bloke think with just there dicks, granted yes I do think with my dick or should I say I use my brain to make my dick work

Baffled ?

Pmsl I've got a cafetiere cosy. When i get home I'll do the honers just for you. Xxx

I will be waiting in anticipation... assuming my satnav can find anticipation that is "

Can I ask what the purpose of your avatar pic is ?

"I like to imagine aswell, I prefer seeing you clothed rather than naked as I like to leave the rest for my imagination, it's as boring as the amount of cock pics to be honest

nope lol.

Oh and I like to save my fully clothed pics for friends only

I will be waiting in anticipation... assuming my satnav can find anticipation that is

Can I ask what the purpose of your avatar pic is ?"

There were several threads about Lynx cans and sky remotes being used in pictures to show relative cock size, so my avatar just appealed to my warped sense of humour.

No naked pics on my profile and I do alright

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I like a bit of subtlety

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 12:41:48]

Leave some on, it stimulates the mind and is far more erotic.

All types like different pictures ?

But we like the teasing leaving something to the imagination ? Even though we have a mixture on ours !

Black and white ones look great too

Tantalising ....

Like a photo or story of a particular dish....

You don't wish to see all the ingredients in Their raw form .....

You want to taste the layers, partake the aromas and savour its taste ...

The clothes shots ... Like a pic of a dish you wish to experience ... Is more tantalising than knowing every ingredient ....

Mwah

"No naked pics on my profile and I do alright "

You look very good in your pics

I guess what I'm trying to say is I enjoy being able to undress a woman with my imagination ?

Does that sound right

Can you women relate to that or not ?

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I enjoy being able to undress a woman with my imagination ?

Does that sound right

"

yes x

I don't show full nudity in my pics, but like to just tease a little but leave something for the imagination

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I enjoy being able to undress a woman with my imagination ?

Does that sound right

"

Yes, something's are best left to the imagination!

I have underwear on in all my photos. I just don't feel happy putting completely naked photos online. I guess it's partly a confidence thing, and partly paranoia.

Think completely naked is boring, leave a little intrigue. I prefer lingerie stockings and suchlike in pics as for fully clothed its a big fat no from me.

I will be waiting in anticipation... assuming my satnav can find anticipation that is "

Just uploading it now! I look like such a dick xxx

I have a mix of both. I like to dress for an occasion, but I like people to know what they're getting too!

I have completely naked pics on my pro as I'm confident in my body but also I like my meets to see what they are getting. Xxx

Absolutely spot on buddy

its laughable the amount of boob pics on here and if half were nice that would be a different story

Far better to see a smart dressed female and let imagination flow.

boobs n ass pics are no different from cock pics some may like, others prefer upper market

Absolutely spot on buddy

its laughable the amount of boob pics on here and if half were nice that would be a different story

boobs n ass pics are no different from cock pics some may like, others prefer upper market"

Upper market?

No matter what someone is or isn't wearing on here, we're all here for nsa sex with relative strangers. Nobody is better than anyone else on this site.

Most ladies seem to like my arse on show so I've just added another shot lol

Absolutely spot on buddy

boobs n ass pics are no different from cock pics some may like, others prefer upper market

Upper market?

No matter what someone is or isn't wearing on here, we're all here for nsa sex with relative strangers. Nobody is better than anyone else on this site."

well said x

I hereby promise never to put a naked picture up again - just for you op!

I like to be dressed in my pics. Suggestive and not vulgar is better imo

Depends on the person, the pose and the clothes.

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

No matter what someone is or isn't wearing on here, we're all here for nsa sex with relative strangers. Nobody is better than anyone else on this site."

I hereby promise never to put a naked picture up again - just for you op! "

I like your pic with jeans and bra as I can imagine how your boobs may look and what knickers are maybe under those jeans and also the shape of your lower half,

Apart from that it's a very nice pic

Plus some of us like a nice cock pic

I like your pic with jeans and bra as I can imagine how your boobs may look and what knickers are maybe under those jeans and also the shape of your lower half,

"

Thank you!

I nearly deleted that one - but I'll keep it there just for you!

I post what pics I like .....as can't please everyone so why try

I pose clothed or semi clothes for obvious reasons.

I have posted a foof pic or two but they're not my style.

I have a variety and I love being undressed x

Thank you!

I nearly deleted that one - but I'll keep it there just for you! "

Thanks

I think that in my own opinion it is your best looking pic of all because of the reasons I stated and the fact I think women look extra hot in denim :p

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Most of my pictures are clothed lingerie shots

"Most of my pictures are clothed lingerie shots "

The pics of yours I like the most are the ones where only a portion of your face ( jaw ) is showing, I can use my imagination as to what your facial structure may look like

Do you ever wonder what my feet look like seeing as I don't show them lol.

"Do you ever wonder what my feet look like seeing as I don't show them lol. "

Nope

Your pic of interest is the Ibiza tshirt pic

"Do you ever wonder what my feet look like seeing as I don't show them lol.

Nope

Your pic of interest is the Ibiza tshirt pic"

I love ibiza

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"I just personally think you can a lot more about a woman's sexuality by her dress sense than her naked, and like I say I also like to use my imagination, not every bloke think with just there dicks, granted yes I do think with my dick or should I say I use my brain to make my dick work

Baffled ?

"

. This is a tough one for me, I love being naked but equally I love my clothed pics, but when looking at others I agree in some way, I like to see how people dress, and find clothes can be equally as sexy as flesh, but in terms of being able to tell someone's sexuality by the clothes they wear, then I have to disagree, some of the best profiles on here for me, are where the pics are of a very well dressed, important looking lady, whom you would think butter wouldn't melt, and then further on in the pics, she is looking horny as fuck naked, doing things you would never imagine and you can't believe it's the same person if these profiles only showed clothed pics you could never know how rude that person could be really, anyway just my opinion Mrs blue eyes

id never put a naked pic of me on here

"I just personally think you can a lot more about a woman's sexuality by her dress sense than her naked, and like I say I also like to use my imagination, not every bloke think with just there dicks, granted yes I do think with my dick or should I say I use my brain to make my dick work

Baffled ?

. This is a tough one for me, I love being naked but equally I love my clothed pics, but when looking at others I agree in some way, I like to see how people dress, and find clothes can be equally as sexy as flesh, but in terms of being able to tell someone's sexuality by the clothes they wear, then I have to disagree, some of the best profiles on here for me, are where the pics are of a very well dressed, important looking lady, whom you would think butter wouldn't melt, and then further on in the pics, she is looking horny as fuck naked, doing things you would never imagine and you can't believe it's the same person if these profiles only showed clothed pics you could never know how rude that person could be really, anyway just my opinion Mrs blue eyes "

Yours is the first one of you in the bath

"id never put a naked pic of me on here "

3rd July pic

nr chester

Baffled ?

. This is a tough one for me, I love being naked but equally I love my clothed pics, but when looking at others I agree in some way, I like to see how people dress, and find clothes can be equally as sexy as flesh, but in terms of being able to tell someone's sexuality by the clothes they wear, then I have to disagree, some of the best profiles on here for me, are where the pics are of a very well dressed, important looking lady, whom you would think butter wouldn't melt, and then further on in the pics, she is looking horny as fuck naked, doing things you would never imagine and you can't believe it's the same person if these profiles only showed clothed pics you could never know how rude that person could be really, anyway just my opinion Mrs blue eyes

Yours is the first one of you in the bath "

. Ah thanks, is it the shoes? I love them shoes

How about a compromise? Semi clothed?

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

With respect, I think upper market was wrong quote and you should know I often say things with wrong expression or comment

With regards to your comment, I am not on here to have sex with relative strangers, I prefer to make selective friends through this forum and then see where it leads, by then, the friends made are not in any way relative strangers, they have become good friends who have shared many sensitive issues and spoken freely through PM and meets, keeping a good friendship

some on here will know me as a friend and only the select few will have seen my pics, the select few.

Baffled ?

Yours is the first one of you in the bath . Ah thanks, is it the shoes? I love them shoes "

The shirt, stockings and the shape of your legs very sexy

I like partially clothed photos. Jeans partially undone is a fave of mine to look at.

Sarah

"id never put a naked pic of me on here

3rd July pic "

they aren't naked

im not brave enough for that shit

nr chester

Baffled ?

Yours is the first one of you in the bath . Ah thanks, is it the shoes? I love them shoes

The shirt, stockings and the shape of your legs very sexy "

. Why Thankyou, compliment very much apreciated Mrs blue eyes

I can post clothed photos other places. This is my only outlet for lingerie. And I think I'm too recognisable in clothed photos.

Baffled ?

Yours is the first one of you in the bath . Ah thanks, is it the shoes? I love them shoes

The shirt, stockings and the shape of your legs very sexy . Why Thankyou, compliment very much apreciated Mrs blue eyes "

Your welcome

Just uploading it now! I look like such a dick xxx"

Just fabbed it, thinking I should print it on a biscuit and dunk it in my coffee to "tribute" it xx

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I know it's personal preference, but some of the close up tallywhacker and foof pics.. Well, just look like they come straight outta Lancet.

I much prefer a tasteful photo with clothing, to the up close and personal..

It's like a adding a nice frame to a picture.. After all, the Mona Lisa would just be a miserable bint on a bit of canvas without its frame.

Just uploading it now! I look like such a dick xxx

Just fabbed it, thinking I should print it on a biscuit and dunk it in my coffee to "tribute" it xx"

Ohhhhhh id love a good dunking xxx

I love it when i manage to offend so many forumites in one go. I make no apologies for showing off my body. I save my clothed pics for Facebook.

"I love it when i manage to offend so many forumites in one go. I make no apologies for showing off my body. I save my clothed pics for Facebook. "

You'd think this was the one place you could let yourself have a bit of fun with some risqué photos.

Personally none of the whingers "tastefully" clothed photos do anything for me. Naked men and ladies and lingerie for me please.

"I love it when i manage to offend so many forumites in one go. I make no apologies for showing off my body. I save my clothed pics for Facebook. "

I don't think anyone's offended ?

What's a forumite ?

And do you class yourself as one ?

Does underwear count as clothed or do you mean fully clothed in a jumper and jeans?

"I love it when i manage to offend so many forumites in one go. I make no apologies for showing off my body. I save my clothed pics for Facebook.

What's a forumite ?

"

Well there are many that have voiced that they don't like naked pictures better to leave for the imagination etc so I'm guessing they would prefer i put some clothes on.

A forumite is someone that Posts on the forum. So yeah i guess i am one.

Does underwear count as clothed or do you mean fully clothed in a jumper and jeans?

"

Underwear I'd say counts as semi clothed or semi naked I guess

Jumper not necessary , wrapped up like its -30

"I love it when i manage to offend so many forumites in one go. I make no apologies for showing off my body. I save my clothed pics for Facebook.

What's a forumite ?

Well there are many that have voiced that they don't like naked pictures better to leave for the imagination etc so I'm guessing they would prefer i put some clothes on.

A forumite is someone that Posts on the forum. So yeah i guess i am one."

So we are all forumites

I'm a happy forumite, you all seem like a lovely bunch of people, odd blokes included

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

All mine are clothed

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Some of mine are clothed, some aren't. I think they're a fair representation of me regardless. The really imaginative ones are set to friends only since they show a little more of me (clothed and not) than I want everyone seeing.

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

No matter what someone is or isn't wearing on here, we're all here for nsa sex with relative strangers. Nobody is better than anyone else on this site.well said x"

Totally agreed!

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

No matter what someone is or isn't wearing on here, we're all here for nsa sex with relative strangers. Nobody is better than anyone else on this site.well said x

Totally agreed! "

I hope I didn't seem as though I was implying anyone was better than anyone ?

I'm hoping that people got my actual point, a lot of the women say they want a bloke to engage his brain, I don't feel I can fully engage my brain if all I have to go on and look at is tits and fanny taking up the entire photo, I do enjoy engaging my brain and to be able to do that to my minds full potential I prefer to be able to use a lot of my imagination ?

Do I sound out of order ? I'm hoping that's not the case

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

No matter what someone is or isn't wearing on here, we're all here for nsa sex with relative strangers. Nobody is better than anyone else on this site.well said x

Totally agreed!

I'm hoping that people got my actual point, a lot of the women say they want a bloke to engage his brain, I don't feel I can fully engage my brain if all I have to go on and look at is tits and fanny taking up the entire photo, I do enjoy engaging my brain and to be able to do that to my minds full potential I prefer to be able to use a lot of my imagination ?

Do I sound out of order ? I'm hoping that's not the case "

You could read the profile as well as look at the pics and hopefully that will help to engage your brain

"All mine are clothed"

Yours is the one I fab'd

Red white and black dress, compliments your fair complection I think

Ok. I'll put all my clothes back on.

Winner

"Some of mine are clothed, some aren't. I think they're a fair representation of me regardless. The really imaginative ones are set to friends only since they show a little more of me (clothed and not) than I want everyone seeing."

Yours I have also fab'd, your legs in that pic look amazing and the stockings against your mans body look really good

By *nowbodyyounoMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Not a huge fan of Vagina pics - particularly 'spread' ones and so on. Don't mind it peeking through but yes imagination is wonderful aphrodisiac.

It's too humid for clothes!

I'm rebelling

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

Totally agreed!

You could read the profile as well as look at the pics and hopefully that will help to engage your brain "

I do read the profiles, a lot seem pretty much the same to be entirely honest, not enough originality

There are the odd few I am untirigued and interested in, but I have not messaged many, prefer to wait a little longer before deciding wether to or not

I like a bit of both. Have leggings, lingerie and nude pics myself

"It's too humid for clothes!

I'm rebelling "

Yours I have also fab'd, as I'm using my imagination as to how it may feel spending an entire night with you and holding your boob and your night gown between my palm and your boob, be it that night or even the next morning

Absolutely spot on buddy

Upper market?

Totally agreed!

You could read the profile as well as look at the pics and hopefully that will help to engage your brain "

Yours would be the footy top or rugby or what ever it is ?

"I like a bit of both. Have leggings, lingerie and nude pics myself"

One public pic ain't a lot for me to engage my brain over

I'm still hoping that by complimenting you all on your pics and which one I like the most your not offended ?

"I like a bit of both. Have leggings, lingerie and nude pics myself

"

Oh sorry I'll put them All public for five mins

Oh sorry I'll put them All public for five mins "

It may help me be able to compliment you better

I have clothed pics

I have some clothed pics. They tend to do better than my naked ones

Oh sorry I'll put them All public for five mins "

Fab'd leggings and top, yeh very nice bum and very sexy pic you also do have an amazing body and that goes without saying

Thanks

"I have some clothed pics. They tend to do better than my naked ones "

White pants quite loose fit but tight around the waist, beige shoulderless top, amazing dress sense I think in that pic and very very attractive

"I have clothed pics "

Also fab'd day to day top I'd imagine you would be wearing whilst doing the house work or hoovering etc maybe the laundry, or just the house work in general, portion of your face showing, very natural looking pic very attractive looking woman

"All mine are clothed

Yours is the one I fab'd

Red white and black dress, compliments your fair complection I think"

aww thankyou xx

"All mine are clothed

Yours is the one I fab'd

Red white and black dress, compliments your fair complection I thinkaww thankyou xx"

Your welcome

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We try to mix things up a bit, could do with a few more male photos on our profile but he is normally behind the camera.

"Not a huge fan of Vagina pics - particularly 'spread' ones and so on. Don't mind it peeking through but yes imagination is wonderful aphrodisiac."

I'm with you on that. Open legs and spread are not very nice pics imo

"We try to mix things up a bit, could do with a few more male photos on our profile but he is normally behind the camera."

Fab'd, silloutte pics are pretty intriguing and can engage imagination

"Not a huge fan of Vagina pics - particularly 'spread' ones and so on. Don't mind it peeking through but yes imagination is wonderful aphrodisiac.

I'm with you on that. Open legs and spread are not very nice pics imo "

Fab'd, black/white pic very nice pic

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i dont have any nipple or pussy or naked shots either in public or in my private gallery..i save that, for running round clubs or bedrooms..

I don't like fully clothed pictures . Each to their own though.

"i dont have any nipple or pussy or naked shots either in public or in my private gallery..i save that, for running round clubs or bedrooms.."

Fab'd, black/white 18th September like butter wouldn't melt but also look a very confident woman

"I don't like fully clothed pictures . Each to their own though."

I know. All these people harping on about their clothed photos, so what, if I wanted to look at clothed people I'd be on Tinder or something. I bet half of them have a good look at the naked photos on here though

"I don't like fully clothed pictures . Each to their own though.

I know. All these people harping on about their clothed photos, so what, if I wanted to look at clothed people I'd be on Tinder or something. I bet half of them have a good look at the naked photos on here though "

without a doubt lol. X

I know. All these people harping on about their clothed photos, so what, if I wanted to look at clothed people I'd be on Tinder or something. I bet half of them have a good look at the naked photos on here though "

Fab'd, kneeling infront of the fireplace, very nice pic,

I do also look at the naked pics but personally I'm a tad put off by like 42 pics of the same woman's tits

I know. All these people harping on about their clothed photos, so what, if I wanted to look at clothed people I'd be on Tinder or something. I bet half of them have a good look at the naked photos on here though

I do also look at the naked pics but personally I'm a tad put off by like 42 pics of the same woman's tits "

so why look at 42 pics. Lol. No one made you look.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"i dont have any nipple or pussy or naked shots either in public or in my private gallery..i save that, for running round clubs or bedrooms..

Fab'd, black/white 18th September like butter wouldn't melt but also look a very confident woman "

Thank you..in the right company..i have an introverted side too though x

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Does that sound right

"

Very much so

Does that sound right

Very much so "

Can't really decide on any of yours as there's not many clothes full or half body length pics

Sorry

I do also look at the naked pics but personally I'm a tad put off by like 42 pics of the same woman's tits so why look at 42 pics. Lol. No one made you look."

I think he thinks he's a fucking fab photo judge or something . Wouldn't mind if there was anything decent to look at in return.

I do also look at the naked pics but personally I'm a tad put off by like 42 pics of the same woman's tits so why look at 42 pics. Lol. No one made you look.

I think he thinks he's a fucking fab photo judge or something . Wouldn't mind if there was anything decent to look at in return. "

Imagination

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well you may not like my new ones op but I'm not fully naked I'm wearing shoes

I do also look at the naked pics but personally I'm a tad put off by like 42 pics of the same woman's tits so why look at 42 pics. Lol. No one made you look.

I think he thinks he's a fucking fab photo judge or something . Wouldn't mind if there was anything decent to look at in return.

Imagination "

Hang on I'll try.........

Nope sorry looked at your pics and my imagination just comes up with a pipe?

Might be something to do with the slippers

Imagination "

I'm less likely to get ignored airing my opinions/thoughts on a woman's pic in the forums than sending private mail and it being deleted along with another 150 other blokes messages

I am engaging my brain

I'm not 1 slice short of a loaf

Imagination

Might be something to do with the slippers "

Those slippers are actually plimsolls sweet heart

Imagination

Might be something to do with the slippers

Those slippers are actually plimsolls sweet heart

"

I'm crying

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Baffled ?

"

I'm interested, how can a woman's dress sense tell you about their sexuality?

Imagination

Might be something to do with the slippers "

pmsl. I thought they was slippers too

Hey I will have you know that the plimsolls school provided us with as kids are as comfy as

I actually do love my plimsolls more than I love my £50 adidas trainers and to think at school as kids if we forgot our pe kit and had to wear these beauts we got skirted and laughed at

Baffled ?

"

I personally can tell a lot by a woman's dress sense, confidence, arrogance etc

I enjoy undressing clothed woman

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination

I prefer men without plimsolls. I like to see bare naked feet

Ok I guess everyone's now thinking omfg who's this joker wearing tracky bottoms, white socks and 80's bloody plimsolls ?

"Ok I guess everyone's now thinking omfg who's this joker wearing tracky bottoms, white socks and 80's bloody plimsolls ?

"

probably not really bothered

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination "

not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like "

ask the expert here ..gok lol.

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like ask the expert here ..gok lol."

i was

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like "

Your probably the most difficult woman Iv seen on the forums to work out, I'm not quite ready to make a decision about you just yet

You do however seem a very nice person, kind and caring

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like ask the expert here ..gok lol."

Haha, I wouldn't go as far as to call myself an expert

Baffled ?

Well, my wardrobe consists mainly of jeans, t shirts and converse.

With a few dresses and skirts and smarter tops mixed in.

Both would no doubt led you to assume different things.

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like ask the expert here ..gok lol.i was"

pardon me

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination "

That's interesting...I dress completely differently at weekends to how I dress during the week. Do I have a split personality?

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like ask the expert here ..gok lol.

Haha, I wouldn't go as far as to call myself an expert "

nor would I. It was meant in a bit of fun

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like

Both would no doubt led you to assume different things."

my wardrobe consists of having lost 12 stone i can wear what i like on any given day

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar "
I'm in the other corner lol.

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination

That's interesting...I dress completely differently at weekends to how I dress during the week. Do I have a split personality? "

Not at all I think the majority of the population dress differently at the weekends

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar "

Playboy tattoo

Is there a story behind you and that tattoo ?

more with clothes on than without and im a naturist - i need to sort myself out i think

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'm always clothed in pics

BRISTOL

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar

Playboy tattoo

Is there a story behind you and that tattoo ?"

Damn that tattoo.....I was 16 and thought I was cool, 2 pregnancies and 21 Years have not been kind and it's now a very large hare lol

Baffled ?

Women don't walk up and down the high street naked so over the years Iv had to, use my imagination not sure what mine says as i sometimes go out in 50s dresses and sometimes black velvet shorts depends what i wake up feeling like

Both would no doubt led you to assume different things.my wardrobe consists of having lost 12 stone i can wear what i like on any given day "

Aha that's possibly why you are the most unreadable woman so far

I gathered there must have been something, just wasn't sure what

Well done by the way

"more with clothes on than without and im a naturist - i need to sort myself out i think "

Fabulous belly top, which I find very very sexy might I add

"I have some clothed pics. They tend to do better than my naked ones

White pants quite loose fit but tight around the waist, beige shoulderless top, amazing dress sense I think in that pic and very very attractive "

Ah, thanks

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar

Playboy tattoo

Is there a story behind you and that tattoo ?

Damn that tattoo.....I was 16 and thought I was cool, 2 pregnancies and 21 Years have not been kind and it's now a very large hare lol "

Look at it this way, hares can run a lot faster

BRISTOL

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar I'm in the other corner lol."

Booby snuggle

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar I'm in the other corner lol.

Booby snuggle "

This is a swinging/sex site lady's ?

Why sit in opposite corners ?

We are all friends ?

Baffled ?

Both would no doubt led you to assume different things.my wardrobe consists of having lost 12 stone i can wear what i like on any given day

Well done by the way "

ha! One thing though, everything i wear is girly i dont really own jeans or trousers. I do have nearly 100 dresses thats without, skirts, tops, shorts and playsuits

"Sits in the naughty corner because I have a naked avatar I'm in the other corner lol.

Booby snuggle "

nice idea

Baffled ?

That's interesting...I dress completely differently at weekends to how I dress during the week. Do I have a split personality?

Not at all I think the majority of the population dress differently at the weekends "

Hmm, but which one is my true sexuality?

Baffled ?

Both would no doubt led you to assume different things.my wardrobe consists of having lost 12 stone i can wear what i like on any given day

Well done by the way ha! One thing though, everything i wear is girly i dont really own jeans or trousers. I do have nearly 100 dresses thats without, skirts, tops, shorts and playsuits "

100 dresses ? My god your wardrobe must be huge ?

Baffled ?

Both would no doubt led you to assume different things.my wardrobe consists of having lost 12 stone i can wear what i like on any given day "

I love your dresses.

You already know, I think you look amazing and find your achievement fantastic.

Baffled ?

I love your dresses.

You already know, I think you look amazing and find your achievement fantastic. "

thankyou, wish i could stop buying them i dont really lol

Baffled ?

Not at all I think the majority of the population dress differently at the weekends

Hmm, but which one is my true sexuality?"

I personally think all your public pics are of a sexual nature/outfits and I can't imagine you going to the office wearing any of them so with seeing you dressed in a different manner I couldn't really give you an answer

Sorry

I'm so not girly in what I wear.

I hate wearing dresses, skirts, heels, hold ups.

I live in trousers and would rather go barefoot.

I'm pretty sure I was only given big boobs to remind myself I'm actually a woman

Baffled ?

I love your dresses.

You already know, I think you look amazing and find your achievement fantastic. thankyou, wish i could stop buying them i dont really lol"

I'd like to possibly see you in some denim jeans, maybe a belly top ? Or maybe even a vest top that compliments your fare skin complection and also the denim bleached denim, not dark

"I'm so not girly in what I wear.

I'm pretty sure I was only given big boobs to remind myself I'm actually a woman "

You are amazingly feminine. You don't have to wear dresses to be womanly. I wouldn't describe you as girly, but as I said, I would call you feminine. It isn't about your clothes - I see it in the way you carry yourself.

Baffled ?

I love your dresses.

You already know, I think you look amazing and find your achievement fantastic. thankyou, wish i could stop buying them i dont really lol

I'd like to possibly see you in some denim jeans, maybe a belly top ? Or maybe even a vest top that compliments your fare skin complection and also the denim bleached denim, not dark "

a belly top? Do you mean a crop top even i draw the line at one of those at 51 mind you i might if i had a washboard stomach

I'm fairly certain everyone of you women are very kinda caring people,

Please take that one quality to bed tonight and kiss your pillows and tell yourselves, Iv one quality no man past present or future will ever take away from me

"I'm so not girly in what I wear.

I'm pretty sure I was only given big boobs to remind myself I'm actually a woman

You are amazingly feminine. You don't have to wear dresses to be womanly. I wouldn't describe you as girly, but as I said, I would call you feminine. It isn't about your clothes - I see it in the way you carry yourself. "

Thank you Courtney, that's very kind of you

Baffled ?

I love your dresses.

You already know, I think you look amazing and find your achievement fantastic. thankyou, wish i could stop buying them i dont really lol

I'd like to possibly see you in some denim jeans, maybe a belly top ? Or maybe even a vest top that compliments your fare skin complection and also the denim bleached denim, not dark a belly top? Do you mean a crop top even i draw the line at one of those at 51 mind you i might if i had a washboard stomach"

Not everything sexual is about having a flatter stomach than barbie neither is about having the hour glass figure

Confidence can make any woman shine

Baffled ?

I love your dresses.

I'd like to possibly see you in some denim jeans, maybe a belly top ? Or maybe even a vest top that compliments your fare skin complection and also the denim bleached denim, not dark a belly top? Do you mean a crop top even i draw the line at one of those at 51 mind you i might if i had a washboard stomach

Not everything sexual is about having a flatter stomach than barbie neither is about having the hour glass figure

Confidence can make any woman shine "

Remember one thing, barbie is made out of plastic and in the heat of it she's gonna melt and buckle

Baffled ?

I love your dresses.

I'd like to possibly see you in some denim jeans, maybe a belly top ? Or maybe even a vest top that compliments your fare skin complection and also the denim bleached denim, not dark a belly top? Do you mean a crop top even i draw the line at one of those at 51 mind you i might if i had a washboard stomach

Confidence can make any woman shine "

i agree and every day i get dressed and feel confident. I would wear a crop top but i wouldnt like myself in it so wouldnt wear one

Well it's been lovely reading these comments but op I'm getting my "naked" body into bed now lol. How can anyone sleep with pjs on

"Well it's been lovely reading these comments but op I'm getting my "naked" body into bed now lol. How can anyone sleep with pjs on "
sleep well

"Well it's been lovely reading these comments but op I'm getting my "naked" body into bed now lol. How can anyone sleep with pjs on sleep well"
you too x

Love clothed pics, so much more sexy, leaving room to imagine

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm wearing clothes.