Driving round my village with horn down in a stolen car

Talking to police is last thing I wanna do at 2am

Unless he's fit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you had a drink?

I thought your man had nudged his cock in between the crack it out arse for a second when I first saw the title???

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I haven't had a drink, I was tucked up in bed when a penis drove past blaring horn

"I thought your man had nudged his cock in between the crack it out arse for a second when I first saw the title???"

Alas I sleep alone

"I haven't had a drink, I was tucked up in bed when a penis drove past blaring horn"

Oh l misread lol. l thought you said you were driving round.

"I haven't had a drink, I was tucked up in bed when a penis drove past blaring horn

Oh l misread lol. l thought you said you were driving round."

Well alas there are many cocks that are missing out then as your arse looks as peachy as fook and an ideal place to nestle a cock x

On a different note, not good to be woken up ....., probably some moronic fool inebriated through drink/drugs/illegal high that has no regard for his behaviour or repurcussions of such; the UK today!

Well I am being kept awake by the man (I assume man, could be a grizzly bear) in the next door hotel room snoring his fookin' head off.

"Well I am being kept awake by the man (I assume man, could be a grizzly bear) in the next door hotel room snoring his fookin' head off. "

Oh god there's nothing worse than snoring! Set fire alarm off

"Well alas there are many cocks that are missing out then as your arse looks as peachy as fook and an ideal place to nestle a cock x

On a different note, not good to be woken up ....., probably some moronic fool inebriated through drink/drugs/illegal high that has no regard for his behaviour or repurcussions of such; the UK today!"

It's a snug fit, my butt is quite large

"Well alas there are many cocks that are missing out then as your arse looks as peachy as fook and an ideal place to nestle a cock x

On a different note, not good to be woken up ....., probably some moronic fool inebriated through drink/drugs/illegal high that has no regard for his behaviour or repurcussions of such; the UK today!

It's a snug fit, my butt is quite large"

Love a snug for me ...... you mean perfectly formed ??And you lips .... wow, stunning x

It's a snug fit, my butt is quite large

Love a snug for me ...... you mean perfectly formed ??And you lips .... wow, stunning x"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic