FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social justice warriors....

Social justice warriors....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are ill informed, brainwashed, contradictory, culturally caustic,socially blind morons. Discuss?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awwwww bless.

ohhhhhh no they're not......

"Are ill informed, brainwashed, contradictory, culturally caustic,socially blind morons. Discuss? "

What's there to discuss - you nailed it already!

"Are ill informed, brainwashed, contradictory, culturally caustic,socially blind morons. Discuss? "

How dare you violate this safe space with your nasty jaggy words!

I'll scweam n scweam n stamp my feet!

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Gosh. Aren't you a delight.

Youtube...Gavin McInnes Vs social justice warriors

Or...

Gavin McInnes Vs Coppercab

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 20:06:27]

I love lamp

"Without those who stomp their feet and throw tantrums, we'd have slavery, women who had no say in society's rules (that allowed them to be beaten when and as wished by their husbands, among other things), and dissection on live, awake animals.

What's to discuss?"

We have slavery, we have female genital mutilation and oppression and we have culling of beautiful endangered animals...but in the countries the sjws wish to embrace!!

"Without those who stomp their feet and throw tantrums, we'd have slavery, women who had no say in society's rules (that allowed them to be beaten when and as wished by their husbands, among other things), and dissection on live, awake animals.

What's to discuss?"

There's a big difference between people that protest at real problems and those who protest at imagined ones or because their feelings got hurt.

"Are ill informed, brainwashed, contradictory, culturally caustic,socially blind morons. Discuss?

"

Not at all I'm a sour bitch..but I'm an informed well read sour bitch

What's to discuss?

There's a big difference between people that protest at real problems and those who protest at imagined ones or because their feelings got hurt."

Without the people like the suffragettes pretty sure you wouldn't even be allowed to express that opinion

"Are ill informed, brainwashed, contradictory, culturally caustic,socially blind morons. Discuss?

Not at all I'm a sour bitch..but I'm an informed well read sour bitch"

Whats your source?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

would that be the social warriors who have just one a major victory over the dispicable working conditions at sportsdirects shirebrook rdc . through peacfull picketing and highlighting of what was going on . yeah knobs the lot of them for giving up thier time and energy to stop exploitation of thier fellow working man

Fair enough

Black lives matter

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 20:11:15]

Without the people like the suffragettes pretty sure you wouldn't even be allowed to express that opinion "

It's laughable if you think SJWs are cut from the same cloth as suffragettes.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They may think the same about swingers if they read the shite on here

You people better calm down or ima send out trigglypuff

"ohhhhhh no they're not......"

They're behiiiind youuuu!!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP do you mean the sort of people who put social justice above anything, including common sense, and then muck things up in the process?

Or people who do work to try and change the bad things in the world?

If we're taking about Bob Geldof then he's just a giant knob

Not at all I'm a sour bitch..but I'm an informed well read sour bitch"

Haha

Them social science professors are quaking in their Birkenstocks.

Without the people like the suffragettes pretty sure you wouldn't even be allowed to express that opinion "

Your missing the point...woman have won ...on every metric men have it worse in this country. So it's not the suffragettes I'm attacking. It's the wining privileged educated white bitches who scream rape cultures and who have now marginalised men but still think there hard done by

"You people better calm down or ima send out trigglypuff "

Now she IS a delight

You're not wrong.

Haha

Them social science professors are quaking in their Birkenstocks."

Your just copying what I said yesterday...strive for some originality!

I can't take much more hate speech n micro aggression!

I'm a special snowflake

Did you just watch Good Will Hunting?

Whats your source?"

Brown on bacon sarnies red on chips

"OP do you mean the sort of people who put social justice above anything, including common sense, and then muck things up in the process?

If we're taking about Bob Geldof then he's just a giant knob "

An SWJ is usually a middle class, young idealist who wants to protest about imaged problems in their comfortable developed home country. They fear hard work and like to skip from one cause to the other.

People who actually give a shit and want real change get off their ass and go to places that are really in need. These are the people who might work at an orphanage in India for a summer or help construct a water supply in Africa.

Guess which one I think deserves respect...

wondering if this will great induce any arse comments

Not very well read if you can't define the difference between source and sauce.

"Not very well read if you can't define the difference between source and sauce.

"

Not very intelligent if you can't see ....I was taking piss!

"Not very well read if you can't define the difference between source and sauce.

Not very intelligent if you can't see ....I was taking piss!"

Wow you don't say.

Did you not see the

Without the people like the suffragettes pretty sure you wouldn't even be allowed to express that opinion

Your missing the point...woman have won ...on every metric men have it worse in this country. So it's not the suffragettes I'm attacking. It's the wining privileged educated white bitches who scream rape cultures and who have now marginalised men but still think there hard done by"

I think I found the female version of me!!

Not very intelligent if you can't see ....I was taking piss!

Wow you don't say.

Did you not see the "

Sorry I've got emojie confusion

"Black lives matter "

apologies, that may have been a racist comment, obviously all lives matter, blacks should be in line with everyone else

so ignore that first comment.

Your missing the point...woman have won ...on every metric men have it worse in this country. So it's not the suffragettes I'm attacking. It's the wining privileged educated white bitches who scream rape cultures and who have now marginalised men but still think there hard done by

I think I found the female version of me!! "

Are you talking about the SWJs who have broadened the term rape to include such nonsense as 'stare rape' which is a complete insult to women who actually suffer the real crime.

Are you talking about the SWJs who have broadened the term rape to include such nonsense as 'stare rape' which is a complete insult to women who actually suffer the real crime. "

Abso blummin lutely I am

Are you talking about the SWJs who have broadened the term rape to include such nonsense as 'stare rape' which is a complete insult to women who actually suffer the real crime.

Abso blummin lutely I am "

They repulse me for trivilising such a vile crime.

"Black lives matter

apologies, that may have been a racist comment, obviously all lives matter, blacks should be in line with everyone else

so ignore that first comment. "

Accually it's not black anymore..that's like 4 names ago..it's people of color..which ironically is the same words as colored people...which incidently isn't allowed anymore...go figure!

Grantham

"OP do you mean the sort of people who put social justice above anything, including common sense, and then muck things up in the process?

An SWJ is usually a middle class, young idealist who wants to protest about imaged problems in their comfortable developed home country. They fear hard work and like to skip from one cause to the other.

People who actually give a shit and want real change get off their ass and go to places that are really in need. These are the people who might work at an orphanage in India for a summer or help construct a water supply in Africa.

Guess which one I think deserves respect... "

Ah them, yes they are a nuisance

Abso blummin lutely I am

They repulse me for trivilising such a vile crime. "

ditto!!!

Grantham

"Are you talking about the SWJs who have broadened the term rape to include such nonsense as 'stare rape' which is a complete insult to women who actually suffer the real crime. "

For real?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Lol

Abso blummin lutely I am

They repulse me for trivilising such a vile crime.

ditto!!!"

BTW your ass is to die for!

What's to discuss?

We have slavery, we have female genital mutilation and oppression and we have culling of beautiful endangered animals...but in the countries the sjws wish to embrace!!"

Ever thought its the people who also fight for such injustices from those countries that also need our 'embrace'?

Haven't you seen examples of people rising up in those countries trying to address religious doctrine,intimidation,oppression,murder,rape,mutilation etc etc..often at the threat of DEATH!

You are making yourself sound like some right wing anti-liberal justice task warrior...

your fanny and arse look hot...but dont act like either, especially people dont agree or cannot understand the phrasing you have been commonly using.

Ah them, yes they are a nuisance "

I respect people who make change the proper way with good old fashioned hard work. Organise yourselves, lobby your MP and abide by the laws of the land.

The problem with that is that it involves effort and so it's far more attractive to lazy anarchists to go chain themselves together on an airport runway. All that proves is that they are anti-democratic tossers who think the whole world needs to listen their opinion and they have some inherent right to bypass the same change processes everyone uses.

I'd vote for the Opp

And I'm not kidding

Glastonbury

I respect people who make change the proper way with good old fashioned hard work. Organise yourselves, lobby your MP and abide by the laws of the land.

The problem with that is that it involves effort and so it's far more attractive to lazy anarchists to go chain themselves together on an airport runway. All that proves is that they are anti-democratic tossers who think the whole world needs to listen their opinion and they have some inherent right to bypass the same change processes everyone uses. "

I love sweeping statements

"Are you talking about the SWJs who have broadened the term rape to include such nonsense as 'stare rape' which is a complete insult to women who actually suffer the real crime.

For real? "

Yes they really think that being stared at counts as rape!

For an excellent example search for Hugh Mungus on youtube.

Fucking crazy!

The problem with that is that it involves effort and so it's far more attractive to lazy anarchists to go chain themselves together on an airport runway. All that proves is that they are anti-democratic tossers who think the whole world needs to listen their opinion and they have some inherent right to bypass the same change processes everyone uses.

I love sweeping statements "

Gonna change the habbit of a life time and state an opinion Joe? Or just comment on other people's x

Glastonbury

"Are you talking about the SWJs who have broadened the term rape to include such nonsense as 'stare rape' which is a complete insult to women who actually suffer the real crime.

For real?

Yes they really think that being stared at counts as rape! "

Again, it's a sweeping statement to say that"all SJW's" think that.

Glastonbury

Gonna change the habbit of a life time and state an opinion Joe? Or just comment on other people's x"

I learn from the best

What's the point making a case when you've already made up your mind?

A single male passenger on an American Airline was asked to swap places with a single female passenger. The reason being it is now the policy of some major airlines not to put males travelling alone next to any children under the age of 16...he was sat next to a girl of 14...making the assumption that all men are potential predators and pedophiles...this can't be right, can it?

Gonna change the habbit of a life time and state an opinion Joe? Or just comment on other people's x

I learn from the best

What's the point making a case when you've already made up your mind?"

When the facts change, I change my mind

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Black lives matter

so ignore that first comment. "

ding ding ding... you win the secret "partonising" prize for hitting the key phrase of the day... all lives matter.....

well done....here... have a thumbs up!!!

p.s at what time did anyone from BLM say that all lives didn't matter?? I will now hang up and listen.....

"A single male passenger on an American Airline was asked to swap places with a single female passenger. The reason being it is now the policy of some major airlines not to put males travelling alone next to any children under the age of 16...he was sat next to a girl of 14...making the assumption that all men are potential predators and pedophiles...this can't be right, can it?"

Don't you know all men are just waiting for the chance to rape someone? We love rape because we're men. It's not like we have to worry about getting raped by woman... Although we do all have mothers and we don't really want them raped... and most of us have wives and we'd rather they weren't raped either... some of us have daughters too... Hmmm maybe men don't like rape so much after all.

Grantham

"I love sweeping statements "

Me too

"Black lives matter

ding ding ding... you win the secret "partonising" prize for hitting the key phrase of the day... all lives matter.....

p.s at what time did anyone from BLM say that all lives didn't matter?? I will now hang up and listen....."

When they chanted "what do we want? Dead cops". That's explicitly saying that cops lives don't matter. What more evidence would you like?

Grantham

"For real?

Yes they really think that being stared at counts as rape! "

I'm genuinely shocked

Glastonbury

"What's the point making a case when you've already made up your mind?

When the facts change, I change my mind "

I hate to be difficult but that's an opinion, not fact

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked "

'Stare rape' - Google and YouTube are your friend

Grantham

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

'Stare rape' - Google and YouTube are your friend "

I don't even want to, it would upset me too much.

What the heck are you on about??

"What's the point making a case when you've already made up your mind?

When the facts change, I change my mind

I hate to be difficult but that's an opinion, not fact "

Well done for finally stating your opinion

How are we defining SJW? Tosser on tumblr banging on about thin privilege, or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups? They're not one and the same. Some things actually do matter, and I don't like to see them all tarred with the same brush.

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

I don't even want to, it would upset me too much."

Yup, they couldn't pick a different word, couldn't call it 'harassment', they had to go with that word.

Glastonbury

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

'Stare rape' - Google and YouTube are your friend "

Possibly, but a) the label of "SJW's" is misleading and b) it's erroneous to believe that all "SJW'S" believe such things.

*shrugs*

Glastonbury

"How are we defining SJW? Tosser on tumblr banging on about thin privilege, or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups? They're not one and the same. Some things actually do matter, and I don't like to see them all tarred with the same brush."

Yep.

It's a lazy definition

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

Possibly, but a) the label of "SJW's" is misleading and b) it's erroneous to believe that all "SJW'S" believe such things.

*shrugs*"

OK Joe, who is the official SJW spokesperson I should seek clarification from?

Glastonbury

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

*shrugs*

OK Joe, who is the official SJW spokesperson I should seek clarification from? "

There isn't one as the label is ridiculous

"How are we defining SJW? Tosser on tumblr banging on about thin privilege,

"

Yes

"

or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups?"

No, not groups that are actually disadvantaged anyway.

Glastonbury

Yes

or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups?

No, not groups that are actually disadvantaged anyway. "

So the definition is already flawed

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

*shrugs*

There isn't one as the label is ridiculous "

I guess we'll just have to cherry pick the people that fit our own defintion and support our arguement then

"How are we defining SJW? Tosser on tumblr banging on about thin privilege, or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups? They're not one and the same. Some things actually do matter, and I don't like to see them all tarred with the same brush."

And who are these disadvantaged groups exactly? Because you show me a law in this country that is racist, sexiest or homophobic in intent and I'll go back to being a meek little girl

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Black lives matter

p.s at what time did anyone from BLM say that all lives didn't matter?? I will now hang up and listen.....

When they chanted "what do we want? Dead cops". That's explicitly saying that cops lives don't matter. What more evidence would you like? "

thats a misnomer as well.... they are not saying that as well... they are not saying "blue lives matter" (which is the other phrase that really does my wick!)

they are not anti cop.... they are anti bad cop....

like the killers of sandra bland.... oh wait...

and the killers of eric garner....oh... hang on!!

and the killer of oscar grant.... damn...

laquan mcdonald..... tamir rice.... alton sterling.... anybody....

the ploice would help the conversation if they would ever acknowledge there are bad cops in their midsts....

99.5% are brilliant... but when you mention the 0.5% the wagons are cricled and thats when people get mad

Glastonbury

"For real?

I'm genuinely shocked

*shrugs*

There isn't one as the label is ridiculous

I guess we'll just have to cherry pick the people that fit our own defintion and support our arguement then "

Seems to be your line of argument?

Yes

So the definition is already flawed"

Not really, as much as it might pain you, there are objective facts in the world. We can listen to the logic of an arguement and evaluate it.

So when we hear about 'white privilege' it might sound convincing until someone asks the awkward question, so is there 'Asian privilege' then? Since Asians do better on all the objective measures that are used to 'prove' that white privilege exists.

I love sweeping statements "

My broom is marvelous at shifting that dust around!

"How are we defining SJW? Tosser on tumblr banging on about thin privilege, or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups? They're not one and the same. Some things actually do matter, and I don't like to see them all tarred with the same brush.

And who are these disadvantaged groups exactly? Because you show me a law in this country that is racist, sexiest or homophobic in intent and I'll go back to being a meek little girl "

I don't want you to be a meek little girl. Just because we have equality in law doesn't mean there aren't disadvantaged groups for other reasons.

"Black lives matter

When they chanted "what do we want? Dead cops". That's explicitly saying that cops lives don't matter. What more evidence would you like?

thats a misnomer as well.... they are not saying that as well... they are not saying "blue lives matter" (which is the other phrase that really does my wick!)

the ploice would help the conversation if they would ever acknowledge there are bad cops in their midsts....

99.5% are brilliant... but when you mention the 0.5% the wagons are cricled and thats when people get mad"

The chant is on YouTube for anyone to watch. It doesn't say "what do we want? Bad cops bought to justice".

Then various leaders of BLM have come out with such nonsense arguements as "black people can't be racist" so there goes the 0.5% arguement.

They are also notably quite on black on black violence. They are the typically lazy types who would rather go to a nice neighbourhood and shout slogans than go to a ghetto and make a difference the hard way by helping people out of poverty.

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I'll scweam n scweam n stamp my feet! "

Search for south park - "safe space"

Glastonbury

Yes

Not really, as much as it might pain you, there are objective facts in the world. We can listen to the logic of an arguement and evaluate it.

So when we hear about 'white privilege' it might sound convincing until someone asks the awkward question, so is there 'Asian privilege' then? Since Asians do better on all the objective measures that are used to 'prove' that white privilege exists. "

How many privileged Asians are there in the Houses of Parliament, or is it an overwhelming white affair?

How many privileged Asians run FTSE 100 companies?

Hmmm?

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... here we go....its always deflected!!!!!! look, we can have this conversation if you really want to.....

but we can't have that conversation until you acknowledge that my life experiences as a black person and the way that i may be treated by for example, the police, are going to be different to yours..... that is also going to mean that the people you always see as good may not be as good as you would like to think.....

Glastonbury

"Black lives matter

99.5% are brilliant... but when you mention the 0.5% the wagons are cricled and thats when people get mad

The chant is on YouTube for anyone to watch. It doesn't say "what do we want? Bad cops bought to justice".

Then various leaders of BLM have come out with such nonsense arguements as "black people can't be racist" so there goes the 0.5% arguement.

They are also notably quite on black on black violence. They are the typically lazy types who would rather go to a nice neighbourhood and shout slogans than go to a ghetto and make a difference the hard way by helping people out of poverty. "

You can easily find nut jobs on t'internet - one could make a similar straw man argument that all right wingers are Nazi fucks based on a trawl of extreme _iews that distort the real argument.

If you wanted

Yes

So when we hear about 'white privilege' it might sound convincing until someone asks the awkward question, so is there 'Asian privilege' then? Since Asians do better on all the objective measures that are used to 'prove' that white privilege exists.

How many privileged Asians are there in the Houses of Parliament, or is it an overwhelming white affair?

Hmmm?

"

How many white people are in North Korea's parliament?

Glastonbury

Yes

Hmmm?

How many white people are in North Korea's parliament?"

You're comparing apples and oranges.

And besides, the North Koreans don't have a monopoly of the UN Security Council, for instance

Yes

Hmmm?

"

Plenty of both if you check the facts

Glastonbury

Yes

Hmmm?

Plenty of both if you check the facts"

Go on then, surprise me

The "SJW" tag is used as a tactic to belittle liberal causes on social media.

Anyway, shouldn't this be on the politics thread where it can sink into it's deserved obscurity?

Glastonbury

Anywayyyyy...

Gotta go fuck (again).

Spare a thought for my overworked penis

Well OP, regardless of whether I'd like to fuck you giddy or not, I honestly don't think you will have the same attitude towards life in 30 years time.

You said you're well read. Are you well travelled too?

Can I ask have you ever lived for any time in a place where social justice, and the desperate need for it, is more paramount?

Because I have and it sickened me on a daily basis.

The stench of injustice and poverty has a funny way of mellowing people.

I'll be patronising now. You're still a child in the great scheme of things regardless of what you think you know.

I get that political correctness has gone mad but still.

"see... here we go....its always deflected!!!!!! look, we can have this conversation if you really want to.....

but we can't have that conversation until you acknowledge that my life experiences as a black person and the way that i may be treated by for example, the police, are going to be different to yours..... that is also going to mean that the people you always see as good may not be as good as you would like to think.....

"

It would be hard for me to have a lower opinion of police (institution) really.

Are we talking this country or USA? In this country, the general treatment and perception of blacks is miles above what the average Asian men and Muslims deal with.

Just don't think that I don't see racism because I'm white. I've walked through the street and had people shout racist comments at my wife because she's Asian. I know it's there, I hate it too. But it's not specifically a black problem is all I'm saying and I don't respect the way BLM attempts to deal with it.

"see... here we go....its always deflected!!!!!! look, we can have this conversation if you really want to.....

"

Fabio..your a huge mean lookin black guy I'm a big titled blonde and society judges and treats us accordingly..you with racial slur and incorrect assumption me with being a vacuous bimbo where it's OK to grab my tits in public or call me horrific names when I'm out with my kid..who is non white btw..the point I'm making is this whole movement has gone too far and society is suffering as a result.

"How are we defining SJW? Tosser on tumblr banging on about thin privilege, or people who actually stand up for disadvantaged groups? They're not one and the same. Some things actually do matter, and I don't like to see them all tarred with the same brush.

Anyway, shouldn't this be on the politics thread where it can sink into it's deserved obscurity?"

Doesn't everything get belittled on social media

Anyway, shouldn't this be on the politics thread where it can sink into it's deserved obscurity? Doesn't everything get belittled on social media "

Cute little kittens don't

Anyway, shouldn't this be on the politics thread where it can sink into it's deserved obscurity?"

In the same way you dilutional liberals scream rape if a man looks at you funny or shouts racist if someone wants to uphold their culture and heritage??

Fabio..your a huge mean lookin black guy I'm a big titled blonde and society judges and treats us accordingly..you with racial slur and incorrect assumption me with being a vacuous bimbo where it's OK to grab my tits in public or call me horrific names when I'm out with my kid..who is non white btw..the point I'm making is this whole movement has gone too far and society is suffering as a result. "

As soon as we start dividing by features we were born with, instead of values, then we deviate from the Martin Luther King dream of being judged on the content of our heart.

If it's about black and white then I can't possibly be on _abios side. When actually I want to be.

But I hate all racism and it fucks me off when some asshole yells "chink" at my wife and runs off, when idiots on this forum say all eastern Europeans earn minimum wage and drain our society and that Muslims are all terrorist sympathisers. So sorry but 'black' issues are not some unique category to me.

Anyway, shouldn't this be on the politics thread where it can sink into it's deserved obscurity? Doesn't everything get belittled on social media

Cute little kittens don't "

neither does Harambe

Grantham

"You can easily find nut jobs on t'internet - one could make a similar straw man argument that all right wingers are Nazi fucks based on a trawl of extreme _iews that distort the real argument.

If you wanted"

I actually did try to do this. And I couldn't find anything but people complaining about right wing extremists.

Perhaps there are more Nazi sites there now?

"Well OP, regardless of whether I'd like to fuck you giddy or not, I honestly don't think you will have the same attitude towards life in 30 years time.

Can I ask have you ever lived for any time in a place where social justice, and the desperate need for it, is more paramount?

I'll be patronising now. You're still a child in the great scheme of things regardless of what you think you know.

"

Your missing my point. When did I say there is social injustice in other countries. I think if you read back I did mention this. This is not the point I'm raising.

"You can easily find nut jobs on t'internet - one could make a similar straw man argument that all right wingers are Nazi fucks based on a trawl of extreme _iews that distort the real argument.

If you wanted

I actually did try to do this. And I couldn't find anything but people complaining about right wing extremists.

Perhaps there are more Nazi sites there now?"

Pm me if you want a selection of good sites to read hun

Glastonbury

If you wanted

Perhaps there are more Nazi sites there now?"

No, you can distort any right wing argument by building a straw man argument characteristing it from extreme right wing _iews, is ma point.

I really do have to fuck - he's getting antse

Is that you Fatswinger?

Anyway, shouldn't this be on the politics thread where it can sink into it's deserved obscurity?

In the same way you dilutional liberals scream rape if a man looks at you funny or shouts racist if someone wants to uphold their culture and heritage?? "

I prefer my juice fresh thanks. It goes better with the muesli.

"Well OP, regardless of whether I'd like to fuck you giddy or not, I honestly don't think you will have the same attitude towards life in 30 years time.

Your missing my point. When did I say there is social injustice in other countries. I think if you read back I did mention this. This is not the point I'm raising. "

I always read threads from start to finish so I don't miss things.

I wasn't trying to counter your "point"

I was just saying I'm surprised if you've ever done anything truly significant at 19 that would cause you to have a different opinion than the one you've got.

You're clearly bright but a handful of experience is worth more than all the honours degrees in the world.

Just my opinion.

Triggered

Grantham

If you wanted

No, you can distort any right wing argument by building a straw man argument characteristing it from extreme right wing _iews, is ma point.

I really do have to fuck - he's getting antse "

I wasn't looking for right wing arguments. I was looking for extremist Nazi groups and couldn't find any.

"Is that you Fatswinger? "

If you wanted

I really do have to fuck - he's getting antse "

You'll be fucking him, but you'll be thinking of us

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Guess which one I think deserves respect... "

Oooo look, a strawman.

Shit thread is shit.

Not very intelligent if you can't see ....I was taking piss!"

Not very well read if you don't know the difference between woman and women.

"Your missing the point...woman have won ...on every metric men have it worse in this country."

Certainly not read your own typing very well!

Very well said op. Nothing more to add other than they are nearly always hypocrites too.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Surely I'm not the only person to have noticed that when people who use the term SJW claim to be well read, they usually just mean the comments sections of Breitbart UK?

It's always the spelling that gives them away!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Surely I'm not the only person to have noticed that when people who use the term SJW claim to be well read, they usually just mean the comments sections of Breitbart UK?

It's always the spelling that gives them away! "

To be fair, I could claim that I was the first man on the moon, without any evidence to back it up, its all fantasy.

I'll scweam n scweam n stamp my feet!

Search for south park - "safe space" "

Bully proof windows and troll safe doors! Hahahaha

"Surely I'm not the only person to have noticed that when people who use the term SJW claim to be well read, they usually just mean the comments sections of Breitbart UK?

It's always the spelling that gives them away! "

Also very "well read" or intelligent people usually don't tend to announce it either.

Fanny flem, eeeew.

I think ourselves, mixedbcouple and groolgirl should storm parliament and get this shit sorted out.

We'd make a hell of a 5sum haha

» Add a new message to this topic