FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Winks

Winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveeb46 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wish some one could tell me the reason for wink's. I receive a wink and normally wink back with a message saying "thanks for the wink, please tell me more about your self" I feel that will break the ice so to speak. I get nothing back from them. What I don't understand why on earth did they wink at me in the first place. Maybe some could enlighten me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wish some one could tell me the reason for wink's. I receive a wink and normally wink back with a message saying "thanks for the wink, please tell me more about your self" I feel that will break the ice so to speak. I get nothing back from them. What I don't understand why on earth did they wink at me in the first place. Maybe some could enlighten me. "

too open ended of a question so the person replying needs to think about the answer (which they might not have time to do).

i was chatting to a guy i did like but finding him boring now as i'm having to make all the effort to have an interesting conversation.

ask more specific things that aren't intrusive would probably be better, something that makes conversation easy initially.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We use a wink to say we really like a profile/set of photos/body but we probably don't match what they are looking for. It's then up to the recipient to get back to us if they are interested. We interpret winks to us in the same way. It's flattering to receive them but we don't necessarily follow up.

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I prefer a wank than a wink someone

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 12:11:07]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh I ignore winks. I see them the same as the poster above. It's just a nod to a complement. I much prefer a fab. xxx

» Add a new message to this topic