FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Duke's Retirement.

Duke's Retirement.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After conducting a local survey asking woman would they sleep with Duke I have concluded my Fab sexual journey has reached it's climax. While 15% said 'Yes' the other 85% said, 'What, again?' Therefore, from September 12th 2016 I officially announce my semi-retirement from the Swing community. The week prior will act as my farewell tour so feel welcome to send me all your usual requests.

I shall reminisce fondly on this thing of ours and cherish the memory's, be it bringing life back to graveyards, enjoying blonde headed oral talents whilst cruising down The Avenue, hiding in your back gardens from an unsuspecting husband or that Tantric passionate sex you all know I dig. You have all left a positive lasting impression and I wish you the best regarding future exploits.

I regret not mastering the art of swinging couples however the resentment I receive off the males is disappointing. They seem to struggle viewing a stronger, faster more educated and better looking specimen destroying their wife's sin slit. I plan to return to couples in a few years once I've completed my novel.

Keep this wonderful lifestyle alive and resist those who claim the grass is greener on the other side for I have always found the grass is greenest where it is watered.

Farewell

Duke

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

This is a very sad day. Perhaps all the ladies should don black lingerie for a week of mourning

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Bit young to retire aren't you?!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I'm not going anywhere.

» Add a new message to this topic