FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > monster spider

monster spider

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its stomping round my front room and my cat wont wake up n get it, scareddddd, humane or throw a book or flame thrower or something? shit just yelped I took my eye off it!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"its stomping round my front room and my cat wont wake up n get it, scareddddd, humane or throw a book or flame thrower or something? shit just yelped I took my eye off it!!!!!"

Approach it from the rear. If it turns and moves towards you then turn on gas, poor petrol around drop a match and run.

i just missed out a step on the stairs because there is a spiddy there

have you watched stranger things tv series ? - see what they used to catch the monster - bear trap - petrol - nail encrusted baseball bat

Noooooo

Get a glass and piece of paper.

Oh my worst nightmare hate the things

"its stomping round my front room and my cat wont wake up n get it, scareddddd, humane or throw a book or flame thrower or something? shit just yelped I took my eye off it!!!!!

Approach it from the rear. If it turns and moves towards you then turn on gas, poor petrol around drop a match and run."

and now m typin this lookin at my burning flat lol!!! theres a bug on my ceiling too, am I in a hovel or is it insect come in time of year?!!!!!

"its stomping round my front room and my cat wont wake up n get it, scareddddd, humane or throw a book or flame thrower or something? shit just yelped I took my eye off it!!!!!

Approach it from the rear. If it turns and moves towards you then turn on gas, poor petrol around drop a match and run.

and now m typin this lookin at my burning flat lol!!! theres a bug on my ceiling too, am I in a hovel or is it insect come in time of year?!!!!!"

time of the year - and the conkers arent ready to fall here yet and they help a lot

cant cope, no escape in here and they run faster than me!!!! nightmares tonight and wakin up with spider legs in my ears n mouth!!!

Just kill it.... The spiders in the UK are so mild and they can't hurt you and they eat insects.... You will be fine... It's not like a funnel web or a red back...

Sweet dreams and relax

Mwah

"Just kill it.... The spiders in the UK are so mild and they can't hurt you and they eat insects.... You will be fine... It's not like a funnel web or a red back...

Sweet dreams and relax

Mwah "

its the erratic way they move, I will try n relax love, I'm sure the cat will av my back n get the fecker!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic