FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crimewatch

Crimewatch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you also watching the new series? Jeremy vine is the new presenter and it have the dangers of online dating too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

"Are you also watching the new series? Jeremy vine is the new presenter and it have the dangers of online dating too "

So you were headlined and this is your attempt at damage control?

I wouldn't mess with Jeremy. He'll ride his bike right up your cycle path.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm afraid to watch in case I turn up as an efit suspect

"Are you also watching the new series? Jeremy vine is the new presenter and it have the dangers of online dating too

So you were headlined and this is your attempt at damage control?

I wouldn't mess with Jeremy. He'll ride his bike right up your cycle path."

lol and no, but yes, jeremey is nice. I would have a pint with him, would you?

"I'm afraid to watch in case I turn up as an efit suspect "
lol that is a good one

[Removed by poster at 05/09/16 23:21:41]

It was interesting, they did an experiment, they set up an account on 3 different sites, he had 15 different convos and over half of them, he got fone numbers, addresses, where they work, 6 wanted to meet and few in public places, they recommended that you dont give to much info at first and the best is to meet in public places, to see how they are.

London

"It was interesting, they did an experiment, they set up an account on 3 different sites, he had 15 different convos and over half of them, he got fone numbers, addresses, where they work, 6 wanted to meet and few in public places, they recommended that you dont give to much info at first and the best is to meet in public places, to see how they are."

So, common sense, then. It's a shame this has to be pointed out.

"It was interesting, they did an experiment, they set up an account on 3 different sites, he had 15 different convos and over half of them, he got fone numbers, addresses, where they work, 6 wanted to meet and few in public places, they recommended that you dont give to much info at first and the best is to meet in public places, to see how they are.

So, common sense, then. It's a shame this has to be pointed out."

That is right. I reckon many forget it in the moment when they are texting and stuff before a meet, so they let their guard down.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah maybe now people can be more aware why many of us prefer a social public meet first

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"It was interesting, they did an experiment, they set up an account on 3 different sites, he had 15 different convos and over half of them, he got fone numbers, addresses, where they work, 6 wanted to meet and few in public places, they recommended that you dont give to much info at first and the best is to meet in public places, to see how they are.

So, common sense, then. It's a shame this has to be pointed out."

I think most people are very trusting and the internet and elsewhere

puts them at potential risk of abuse - It's sad and even intelligent people can get their safety compromised.

Stay safe y'all

London

So, common sense, then. It's a shame this has to be pointed out.That is right. I reckon many forget it in the moment when they are texting and stuff before a meet, so they let their guard down."

Very true! Taking a step back from the situation and allowing a redirecton of bloodflow to take place would probably help quite a lot.

"Yeah maybe now people can be more aware why many of us prefer a social public meet first "

» Add a new message to this topic