FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bi men

bi men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading another post, I am now curious... why are some women put off by bi men? Surely so long as he doesn't have a turd dangling off his bell end and has had a good wash, then what's the problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in case we steal their husbands?

Personal preference. Simple as

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"After reading another post, I am now curious... why are some women put off by bi men? Surely so long as he doesn't have a turd dangling off his bell end and has had a good wash, then what's the problem?"

Maybe they are homophobic and find the idea of 2 men together sickening?

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

There's many different reasons I've seen given, but personally try to treat it as just another preference that someone has just the same as "soft swing only" or "no kissing". If it's not for the individual(s) concerned for whatever reason (although overtly homophobic reasoning would grate a little) then that's fine by me.

Mr G

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

"There's many different reasons I've seen given, but personally try to treat it as just another preference that someone has just the same as "soft swing only" or "no kissing". If it's not for the individual(s) concerned for whatever reason (although overtly homophobic reasoning would grate a little) then that's fine by me.

Mr G

"

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Some people have such a nice way of putting thing's at time's

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

It's just personal preference.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've seen some say that they don't perceive such guys as masculine enough. Did they never see the Village People!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"After reading another post, I am now curious... why are some women put off by bi men? Surely so long as he doesn't have a turd dangling off his bell end and has had a good wash, then what's the problem?"

Woman have anal sex to

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I seem to do alright

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 18:10:37]

"

Woman have anal sex to

"

Exactly! Some good points made too

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Meh!

The problem is heterosexuals

I'm curious about this 2. If a guy has anal with a woman then I'm guessing that would be OK. But not if he has sex with a guy?

"Personal preference. Simple as "

This is the standard meaningless response from people who don't want to admit that the answer to the question is "because bi men are permiscuous walking bags of AIDS".

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"Meh!

The problem is heterosexuals "

Aye

Ask your partner?

"After reading another post, I am now curious... why are some women put off by bi men? Surely so long as he doesn't have a turd dangling off his bell end and has had a good wash, then what's the problem?

Ask your partner?"

That would be pointless, my partner is a straight man. Or so I am told LOL

"Personal preference. Simple as

This is the standard meaningless response from people who don't want to admit that the answer to the question is "because bi men are permiscuous walking bags of AIDS". "

No it's not, both of us are bi here, we have no issue with people not wishing to meet with us due to put sexual preferences just as we prefer not to meet straight people

Many reasons, for example people may believe there is a higher risk of stis.

Also people who are regular blood donors, in the UK people who have had sex with a man who has had sex with another man in the last 12 months are not able to donate blood, that is the rules and regulations so it could purely be as simple as that

This is the standard meaningless response from people who don't want to admit that the answer to the question is "because bi men are permiscuous walking bags of AIDS".

No it's not, both of us are bi here, we have no issue with people not wishing to meet with us due to put sexual preferences just as we prefer not to meet straight people

Also people who are regular blood donors, in the UK people who have had sex with a man who has had sex with another man in the last 12 months are not able to donate blood, that is the rules and regulations so it could purely be as simple as that "

The blood donor reason was one I was given quite recently, it was pretty frustrating as we both wanted each other, but I couldn't in all honesty or fairness promise not to have sexual contact with another guy for 12 months.

Also people who are regular blood donors, in the UK people who have had sex with a man who has had sex with another man in the last 12 months are not able to donate blood, that is the rules and regulations so it could purely be as simple as that "

We've gone full circle, this is the conversation so far:

"Why don't some people meet bi men?"

"Personal preference"

"Ok, why do some people have a personal preference not to meet bi men"

"Because they think they are a walking bag of AIDS"

Do you see how 'personal preference' isn't an answer to the original question.

Also people who are regular blood donors, in the UK people who have had sex with a man who has had sex with another man in the last 12 months are not able to donate blood, that is the rules and regulations so it could purely be as simple as that

"Personal preference"

Do you see how 'personal preference' isn't an answer to the original question. "

Walking bag of AIDS.

"Personal preference"

Do you see how 'personal preference' isn't an answer to the original question. "

If course it's an answer, everyone has preferences to what they like, age, race, size of a person etc etc. All personal preferences. This is no different, some people may not want to meet bi men for the reason you suggest of course, but that is not the only reason.

So yes personal preference.

"Personal preference"

Do you see how 'personal preference' isn't an answer to the original question.

If course it's an answer, everyone has preferences to what they like, age, race, size of a person etc etc. All personal preferences. This is no different, some people may not want to meet bi men for the reason you suggest of course, but that is not the only reason.

So yes personal preference."

So if I ask you why it gets dark at night then you would reply with "because it gets dark at night". You think that answers the question?

Does any ladies know for sure is their man is 'straight' . Mite make you think.!!

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"I've seen some say that they don't perceive such guys as masculine enough. Did they never see the Village People!"

This so made me chuckle!

"I've seen some say that they don't perceive such guys as masculine enough. Did they never see the Village People!

This so made me chuckle! "

It is hilarious how many people imply they can see when a person is bisexual the way you can spot a different race. I guess the give away signs are a limp wrist and arse hole like a clowns pocket.

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"Meh!

The problem is heterosexuals "

Yeah,weirdos!

"Does any ladies know for sure is their man is 'straight' . Mite make you think.!!"

all guys like their own cock, it's not such a massive leap for liking one attached to another.

» Add a new message to this topic