FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > £9.50 Holidays

£9.50 Holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been on these before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Love the way you are keeping your mind busy.

I don't know what that is

MrsSB

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine was £950 where did i go wrong?

I haven't but I know of people who have...

they are great if you have no kids in school as they tend to use the out of season dates (ie not school holidays)

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Only if said holiday was at a (very cheap) London pub.

What the heck else can you get for £9.50?

By *punkyhelmet5Man  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

If your talking bout Sun newspaper holidays ive been on about 9 or 10 now ranging from Cornwall to Isle of wight and sussex never had a problem and great value . But bear in mind not strictly £9.50 each as you have to pay for minimum of 4 people regardless then you pay for club passes and electricity and optional linen which saves filling car up with it. I reckon all in all bout £100 for 4 people which is still a bargain x

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Been on a few, they are usually on a caravan site. You have to add to the basic cost service charge, entertainment passes etc. By the time you have paid for everything it is roughly the same price as booking directly with the camp site. You might just about save 10-20 quid overall.

In my opinion its not worth bothering collecting the coupons from the newspaper. You have to put down 5 different dates you can go and 5 different places. Its better to book direct and get when and where you want.

"Only if said holiday was at a (very cheap) London pub.

What the heck else can you get for £9.50?"

Well it's not quite £9.50 there are club passes and service charge pppn on top of that

"If your talking bout Sun newspaper holidays ive been on about 9 or 10 now ranging from Cornwall to Isle of wight and sussex never had a problem and great value . But bear in mind not strictly £9.50 each as you have to pay for minimum of 4 people regardless then you pay for club passes and electricity and optional linen which saves filling car up with it. I reckon all in all bout £100 for 4 people which is still a bargain x"

yes I've read all the small print but I'm stuck on a minor issue!

Is it £9.50 pp (based on 4) for the how long you stay or is it £9.50 pp each night? I'm thinking it's just pp but wanted to check

"Been on a few, they are usually on a caravan site. You have to add to the basic cost service charge, entertainment passes etc. By the time you have paid for everything it is roughly the same price as booking directly with the camp site. You might just about save 10-20 quid overall.

In my opinion its not worth bothering collecting the coupons from the newspaper. You have to put down 5 different dates you can go and 5 different places. Its better to book direct and get when and where you want."

Ok thankyou, I've just seen a spa break deal in Bournemouth on a voucher site, might do that instead and visit my family at Monkey World

"Love the way you are keeping your mind busy.

I don't know what that is

MrsSB "

just want to go sleep and it be tomo!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You mean the sun holidays?

Yeah we have done a few, the kids love them.

But read all the terms and conditions as there are other charges, some have free entertainment passes others charge, how much per night you are charged for utilities, charged for bedding or take your own.

So it is more than £9.50 a person, but still hugely cheaper than the regular cost.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We did them for years going in May and again in September...Never paid for the entertainment or used their facilities though as we just used it as a base for all our days out in some amazing parts of the country. Out early and home late meant it was just somewhere to sleep before the next days adventures. Admittedly we're probably not their target demographic but they certainly worked for us and would recommend them to anyone looking for a budget holiday.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"If your talking bout Sun newspaper holidays ive been on about 9 or 10 now ranging from Cornwall to Isle of wight and sussex never had a problem and great value . But bear in mind not strictly £9.50 each as you have to pay for minimum of 4 people regardless then you pay for club passes and electricity and optional linen which saves filling car up with it. I reckon all in all bout £100 for 4 people which is still a bargain x

Is it £9.50 pp (based on 4) for the how long you stay or is it £9.50 pp each night? I'm thinking it's just pp but wanted to check "

Ok it's £9.50 per person (min 4) per holiday. Then you pay for entertainment passes, usually somewhere between £5-10 per person, per holiday. The service charge is usually £5-10 per night but this is not per person. So for example holiday cost 4 x £9.50. Entertainment cost 4 x £10. Service charge 4 x £10. Total price £118. This doesn't usually include bed linen. You either take you own or pay extra for it.

Depending on the date and which park you choose to go to it can be a big saving, especially if you go to butlins.

Yes. Was a few years ago. The room was was terrible. But we we only there for a weekend so was just about ok

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

They're great. My friend and I did a few. I think the last one it worked out about £40....still a bargain though...

Go for it!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

£9.50 New Orleans holidays, plus Sophie's facility fees.

"We did them for years going in May and again in September...Never paid for the entertainment or used their facilities though as we just used it as a base for all our days out in some amazing parts of the country. Out early and home late meant it was just somewhere to sleep before the next days adventures. Admittedly we're probably not their target demographic but they certainly worked for us and would recommend them to anyone looking for a budget holiday."

That's a good idea! I don't particularly want the passes but surely the service charge you have to pay for?

"If your talking bout Sun newspaper holidays ive been on about 9 or 10 now ranging from Cornwall to Isle of wight and sussex never had a problem and great value . But bear in mind not strictly £9.50 each as you have to pay for minimum of 4 people regardless then you pay for club passes and electricity and optional linen which saves filling car up with it. I reckon all in all bout £100 for 4 people which is still a bargain x

Is it £9.50 pp (based on 4) for the how long you stay or is it £9.50 pp each night? I'm thinking it's just pp but wanted to check

Ok it's £9.50 per person (min 4) per holiday. Then you pay for entertainment passes, usually somewhere between £5-10 per person, per holiday. The service charge is usually £5-10 per night but this is not per person. So for example holiday cost 4 x £9.50. Entertainment cost 4 x £10. Service charge 4 x £10. Total price £118. This doesn't usually include bed linen. You either take you own or pay extra for it.

Depending on the date and which park you choose to go to it can be a big saving, especially if you go to butlins. "

I paid £9.50 for a holiday once, got me to around the end of my street lol

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"We did them for years going in May and again in September...Never paid for the entertainment or used their facilities though as we just used it as a base for all our days out in some amazing parts of the country. Out early and home late meant it was just somewhere to sleep before the next days adventures. Admittedly we're probably not their target demographic but they certainly worked for us and would recommend them to anyone looking for a budget holiday.

That's a good idea! I don't particularly want the passes but surely the service charge you have to pay for?"

Some places gave us the passes but we still never used them. Take your own quilts and the service charge/electric wasn't much on top of the £9.50. Because of the way we used them we always went for the smaller parks (less noise at night from the pissheads) that had a good selection of walks, beaches, days out and a nearby museum as our son's a bit of a geek.

"I paid £9.50 for a holiday once, got me to around the end of my street lol"

Thats cause Biggar is at the back of beyond

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Been on a few (with the kids and dog) cost a lot more than 9.50, however they are a lot less expensive (being a good Yorkshireman) than going direct. Been great fun.

Any sexy lady want to come to our caravan you won't even need the £9.50????

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Has anyone been on these before? "

I've been on a few & had great breaks

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I paid £9.50 for a holiday once, got me to around the end of my street lol

Thats cause Biggar is at the back of beyond "

Has a great chippy though!!