FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is something that, as far as you know, only you do?

What is something that, as far as you know, only you do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something that you have never experienced another person doing.

For instance, whenever I use an emoji, I will subconsciously make the face of that emoji, to see if it conveys the proper emotion that I'm trying to display

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure if others do this but I have not seen this happen, when I squirt or am made to squirt I love to suck/ drink it all up after especially if it's on my fb cock

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hearing words as colours. I've read about people who do it but never met anyone who does.

"Hearing words as colours. I've read about people who do it but never met anyone who does."

I associate people with colours.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"I'm not sure if others do this but I have not seen this happen, when I squirt or am made to squirt I love to suck/ drink it all up after especially if it's on my fb cock "

Nah that's normal practice apparently

"Hearing words as colours. I've read about people who do it but never met anyone who does."

Isn't that synesthesia?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"Hearing words as colours.."

confused but want to know more

"Hearing words as colours. I've read about people who do it but never met anyone who does.

Isn't that synesthesia? "

Dammit! Beat me to it lol

I sometimes get that but associate names of foods with the taste of them

"I'm not sure if others do this but I have not seen this happen, when I squirt or am made to squirt I love to suck/ drink it all up after especially if it's on my fb cock "

If others don't do it, they should! Lol

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

my inherent knowledge of how to use quantum mechanics in everyday situations to create, is known in circles globally, therefore no one writes like i do on the subjects i write/ teach/ speak about..there's enough similar people in the world, to know i'm not mad, just blessed..its humbling to know i am respected in the circles i know and that so many have let me touch their lives. thank you for this thread.i rarely reflect on anything to do, with what i've achieved, because i keep on learning xx

I say replies out loud to pompous, self-anggrandizing posts before I pay them, to see how they sound.

I like to watch people looking at the car radio when the presenters telling a joke or saying something. It's as if people think it's the actual radio talking to them even know there is speakers all around. Tickles me

"Hearing words as colours. I've read about people who do it but never met anyone who does.

Does it work the other way?

Green blue red grey red yellow white red blue green....pink.

What did I say?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

yes, but I've never actually met anyone else with it to my knowledge

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hearing words as colours..

confused but want to know more "

Its difficult to describe since the colour and the word are inseparable to me I just perceive them that way. I didn't realise that not everyone experienced this until I was quite old

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Isn't that synesthesia?

What did I say? "

it entirely depends on the shade of the colours so what you've just said there is shouting really loudly a load of rubbish

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Isn't that synesthesia?

What did I say?

it entirely depends on the shade of the colours so what you've just said there is shouting really loudly a load of rubbish "

although you have said Monday three times

I stay hard after I've cum. In a mmf or group situation I've never seen another guy do it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Synesthesia - alternate sensory representation. My close 'friend' has it.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

When I yawn, I always yawn a recognisable melody from an old song. I didn't even know I did it until my best mate pointed it out. What's even weirder is that the song I yawn changed about 5 years ago without warning. I must be more tired these days; it's gone from 3 notes to 5.

Central

"my inherent knowledge of how to use quantum mechanics in everyday situations to create, is known in circles globally, therefore no one writes like i do on the subjects i write/ teach/ speak about..there's enough similar people in the world, to know i'm not mad, just blessed..its humbling to know i am respected in the circles i know and that so many have let me touch their lives. thank you for this thread.i rarely reflect on anything to do, with what i've achieved, because i keep on learning xx"

I love you

"my inherent knowledge of how to use quantum mechanics in everyday situations to create, is known in circles globally, therefore no one writes like i do on the subjects i write/ teach/ speak about..there's enough similar people in the world, to know i'm not mad, just blessed..its humbling to know i am respected in the circles i know and that so many have let me touch their lives. thank you for this thread.i rarely reflect on anything to do, with what i've achieved, because i keep on learning xx"

I love your posts they fascinate me. especially the one about lucid dreaming. Tried to PM you but can't. Sorry had to say that.

As you were

Isn't that synesthesia?

What did I say?

it entirely depends on the shade of the colours so what you've just said there is shouting really loudly a load of rubbish

although you have said Monday three times "

Monday is red? I could work for the mi5

This is something I've known a lot of guys do I'm afraid.

Yowza! That's certainly a new one. Do you yawn quietly or is it a full blown musical?!

I wiggle my feet to fall asleep..

I associate people with colours."

ive heard of this

Bristol

"Yowza! That's certainly a new one. Do you yawn quietly or is it a full blown musical?! "

It's not really, really loud. But it's a weird cross between yawning and singing. Or maybe yodelling is closer.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Isn't that synesthesia?

What did I say?

although you have said Monday three times

Monday is red? I could work for the mi5 "

You could in fact I am an under cover recruiter for MI5 and you've passed the first test, tell no one about this conversation...oops

I see dead people

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Something that you have never experienced another person doing.

For instance, whenever I use an emoji, I will subconsciously make the face of that emoji, to see if it conveys the proper emotion that I'm trying to display "

I find myself always asking why in regards to myself.

This self reflecting has lead me to try and understand my true self its a never ending and sometimes painful journey because as I grow through experiences and from forming friendships.

I am forever slightly changing .

this means that although I feel I have a handle on myself I can never stop looking with in because I can never be sure I really no myself totally .

This spills into my friendship by the fact I have to push the envelope with them as it helps me understand them as well as push my own understanding off myself .

I feel I will never truly know myself completely because I can not stop time and stay the same this thought bugs me because it means I will never know when I was at my best or worst because moment by moment friendship by friendship I am changing

So all though I am content with who I am as a human being on the whole I'm still unfinished somehow with who I will be.

Good lord what even is this thread

I have synesthesia - I didn't know it was a 'thing' till a few years ago.

When a friend asked me a question and my reply prompted her to ask if I had

synesthesia.

I had always tried to hide it as I thought no one else saw things the same way.

Whenever I burp, sorry I'm male so do burp. I say the word "Hedgehog"

Hi, I have that too. It's called synaesthesia

Nell

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have synesthesia - I didn't know it was a 'thing' till a few years ago.

When a friend asked me a question and my reply prompted her to ask if I had

synesthesia.

I had always tried to hide it as I thought no one else saw things the same way.

"

Certain words give me a sensation in my mouth and one or two give me a smell.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 05/09/16 19:51:58]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nell"

Hello, yes I know but thank you. I've never actually met anyone in person (knowingly) who experiences it.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria "
no you have a double called the silent witness as well as a dreaming body..you can slip from one to the other (in the dream, watching the dream switching) more development would bring you perception that is quantum xx because the silent witness is the unfettered, unconcerned, unconditional self, and not everyone has developed one.(yet).nice to meet you xx

Southampton

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria no you have a double called the silent witness as well as a dreaming body..you can slip from one to the other (in the dream, watching the dream switching) more development would bring you perception that is quantum xx because the silent witness is the unfettered, unconcerned, unconditional self, and not everyone has developed one.(yet).nice to meet you xx"

Oh so it's a real thing? I'm not weird then. Thank you and nice to meet you too

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria no you have a double called the silent witness as well as a dreaming body..you can slip from one to the other (in the dream, watching the dream switching) more development would bring you perception that is quantum xx because the silent witness is the unfettered, unconcerned, unconditional self, and not everyone has developed one.(yet).nice to meet you xx"

This is fascinating stuff. I have ordinary dreams and other kinds, can you suggest any reading material, please?

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria no you have a double called the silent witness as well as a dreaming body..you can slip from one to the other (in the dream, watching the dream switching) more development would bring you perception that is quantum xx because the silent witness is the unfettered, unconcerned, unconditional self, and not everyone has developed one.(yet).nice to meet you xx

Oh so it's a real thing? I'm not weird then. Thank you and nice to meet you too "

no it is unusual though, not everyone without development can do it..you may be interested in the art of dreaming by Carlos Castaneda or writing pertaining to the 'art of dreaming' x most just have the will aspect the being to direct the dream from the dreaming body.. the 'silent witness' is the one they don't often have xx its not silent at all i hope it doesn't freak you out to say it almost has an autonomous consciousness of its own..it is you, its everything you think is impossible to be here..to become more conscious in its usage, you have to dissolve those belief systems and the 'double' pours in to this reality, and it can manifest many things into this world..its called the 'totality of self' x

"my inherent knowledge of how to use quantum mechanics in everyday situations to create, is known in circles globally, therefore no one writes like i do on the subjects i write/ teach/ speak about..there's enough similar people in the world, to know i'm not mad, just blessed..its humbling to know i am respected in the circles i know and that so many have let me touch their lives. thank you for this thread.i rarely reflect on anything to do, with what i've achieved, because i keep on learning xx

I love you "

thank you i love you too xx

"

Certain words give me a sensation in my mouth and one or two give me a smell."

Yep I have that

Along with colours have a taste, a sound, a smell, texture and a feel

Tastes have a sound and a texture .... Etc

Numbers have a very definite 'personality' and feel - not quite texture but almost.

Some number combinations make me feel a bit queezy.

It was very strong as a child. I'm not sure if it disappears as you get older or you just learn to not focus on all the extra info.

Xx

Mist

For instance, whenever I use an emoji, I will subconsciously make the face of that emoji, to see if it conveys the proper emotion that I'm trying to display

I find myself always asking why in regards to myself.

This self reflecting has lead me to try and understand my true self its a never ending and sometimes painful journey because as I grow through experiences and from forming friendships.

I am forever slightly changing .

this means that although I feel I have a handle on myself I can never stop looking with in because I can never be sure I really no myself totally .

This spills into my friendship by the fact I have to push the envelope with them as it helps me understand them as well as push my own understanding off myself .

I feel I will never truly know myself completely because I can not stop time and stay the same this thought bugs me because it means I will never know when I was at my best or worst because moment by moment friendship by friendship I am changing

So all though I am content with who I am as a human being on the whole I'm still unfinished somehow with who I will be.

."

Southampton

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria no you have a double called the silent witness as well as a dreaming body..you can slip from one to the other (in the dream, watching the dream switching) more development would bring you perception that is quantum xx because the silent witness is the unfettered, unconcerned, unconditional self, and not everyone has developed one.(yet).nice to meet you xx

Oh so it's a real thing? I'm not weird then. Thank you and nice to meet you too no it is unusual though, not everyone without development can do it..you may be interested in the art of dreaming by Carlos Castaneda or writing pertaining to the 'art of dreaming' x most just have the will aspect the being to direct the dream from the dreaming body.. the 'silent witness' is the one they don't often have xx its not silent at all i hope it doesn't freak you out to say it almost has an autonomous consciousness of its own..it is you, its everything you think is impossible to be here..to become more conscious in its usage, you have to dissolve those belief systems and the 'double' pours in to this reality, and it can manifest many things into this world..its called the 'totality of self' x"

This doesn't freak me out. I love anything psychic or paranormal etc. I may try my library for this book

Sign my signature I hope lol.

Nell

Hello, yes I know but thank you. I've never actually met anyone in person (knowingly) who experiences it.

"

I really should read the whole thread before posting. I've not met anyone else who has it either. For me people, names, letters of the alphabet, the months and days of the week have colour. Sometimes people have a different colour to their name, ie my youngest is a green person but his name is blue. I also get a flash of neuralgia type pain in my skin, especially up my arms, if I see any wounds or blood on my children. It's not mirror-touch synaesthesia as the flash of pain doesn't occur on the same spot as the wound, but it's definitely something similar.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sign my signature I hope lol."

in the eye of the storm

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria "

this sounds like lucid dream a state where a person realises they are dreaming .

strange things have been known to happen when a dreamer takes control of a dream look it up its seems the laws of physics as we know them do not apply to someone who can lucid dream when their in the state of a lucid dream.

Different types and makes of cars all have "faces" based on their headlight shape, bonnet and grille. Some are smiley some are grrrr!

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

You had me right until the much inserted "quantum mechanics". Is this a David Icke quote?

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria

this sounds like lucid dream a state where a person realises they are dreaming .

strange things have been known to happen when a dreamer takes control of a dream look it up its seems the laws of physics as we know them do not apply to someone who can lucid dream when their in the state of a lucid dream."

lucid dreaming is the dreaming body you can control with personal weill however some people have whats called a 'double' in addition to the dreaming body..the silent witness position is a typical sugn that you have one..at one point in dreaming development..you can stand in your dreaming body, looking at your own sleeping body and your double exits the body on its own and passes by the dreaming body..we have three bodies not two, which everyone can cultivate x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

For instance, whenever I use an emoji, I will subconsciously make the face of that emoji, to see if it conveys the proper emotion that I'm trying to display "

Would love to see your impression of this one then

"my inherent knowledge of how to use quantum mechanics in everyday situations to create, is known in circles globally, therefore no one writes like i do on the subjects i write/ teach/ speak about..there's enough similar people in the world, to know i'm not mad, just blessed..its humbling to know i am respected in the circles i know and that so many have let me touch their lives. thank you for this thread.i rarely reflect on anything to do, with what i've achieved, because i keep on learning xx

You had me right until the much inserted "quantum mechanics". Is this a David Icke quote? "

no..just swap it for knowing how 'energy, vi#bration, matter and anti matter work in conjunction with each other' down here and you'll be fine..

I tend to make up the chemicals at work while air-guitarring to AC/DC. apparently my predecessors never did.

I also ponder out loud how much damage the contents of my chemical store could do, were it not for the fact that I'm a stable, sane and chilled individual. Apparently another trait lacking in my predecessors. Heh.

I sometimes swap the first letters of two words by total accident when speaking out loud...totally random...like saying turnt boast....weird

Southampton

Oh so it's a real thing? I'm not weird then. Thank you and nice to meet you too no it is unusual though, not everyone without development can do it..you may be interested in the art of dreaming by Carlos Castaneda or writing pertaining to the 'art of dreaming' x most just have the will aspect the being to direct the dream from the dreaming body.. the 'silent witness' is the one they don't often have xx its not silent at all i hope it doesn't freak you out to say it almost has an autonomous consciousness of its own..it is you, its everything you think is impossible to be here..to become more conscious in its usage, you have to dissolve those belief systems and the 'double' pours in to this reality, and it can manifest many things into this world..its called the 'totality of self' x

This doesn't freak me out. I love anything psychic or paranormal etc. I may try my library for this book "

I've just Googled this and it says usually the dreams are more bizarre and emotional than normal dreams. My dreams are sometimes bizarre Everything Suzy said is right and I never doubted what she said either, I just wanted to see what it said

Corby

Loving this stuff on synaethesia...I find it fascinating how the mind works. My mind is unfortunately very bland.

First heard about it reading a book by Oliver Sacks..he's covered many mental phenomena...recommend his stuff.

Bristol

"I sometimes swap the first letters of two words by total accident when speaking out loud...totally random...like saying turnt boast....weird "

Spoonerisms. Some of them are ace.

Corby

You had me right until the much inserted "quantum mechanics". Is this a David Icke quote? no..just swap it for knowing how 'energy, vi#bration, matter and anti matter work in conjunction with each other' down here and you'll be fine.. "

Yeah, that's much better.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Me too. I have never met anyone else either. Most people assume I am lying

in the eye of the storm

"When I dream, I sometimes can see my dream and I'm in the dream. It feels like I'm watching a tv programme. No one I know has this happen but maybe I'm just weird. Maria

strange things have been known to happen when a dreamer takes control of a dream look it up its seems the laws of physics as we know them do not apply to someone who can lucid dream when their in the state of a lucid dream.lucid dreaming is the dreaming body you can control with personal weill however some people have whats called a 'double' in addition to the dreaming body..the silent witness position is a typical sugn that you have one..at one point in dreaming development..you can stand in your dreaming body, looking at your own sleeping body and your double exits the body on its own and passes by the dreaming body..we have three bodies not two, which everyone can cultivate x"

never heard of that suzy sounds very similar to astral plaining .

where one in a trance like state similar to lucid dreaming leaves ones body no drugs needed just intense meditation .

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Spoonerisms. Some of them are ace."

I only use a spoon to eat soup or ice cream

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I wiggle my feet to fall asleep.. "

Ooh, I do this too. Drives other people mad!

You had me right until the much inserted "quantum mechanics". Is this a David Icke quote? no..just swap it for knowing how 'energy, vi#bration, matter and anti matter work in conjunction with each other' down here and you'll be fine..

Yeah, that's much better. "

its just terminology..if i mention what we call it, people run a mile..

If I'm by myself I say what I type before I type it... one friend caught me doing that in the chatrooms on here one night

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Me too. I have never met anyone else either. Most people assume I am lying "

I don't mention it very often because people either look at me as if I'm odd or start firing words at me "what colour is wheelbarrow?"

Corby

Lovely weather.

"I sometimes swap the first letters of two words by total accident when speaking out loud...totally random...like saying turnt boast....weird

Spoonerisms. Some of them are ace."

Is that what they are? Haha...well you learn something new everyday

I have a type of synaesthesia where I "hear" noise in my head related to seeing movement.

This synaesthesia test video makes me "hear" a noise like a chair being scraped back and forth on a floor.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhuRIeHj6Q

a lady at work sees auras - she sees blue in me which was a calming thing i think

I had loads of things I thought only I did. Then I met Fab Queen, bloody wench is my evil twin and has nabbed all my weird little quirks.

Apparently most of us aren't as unique as we'd like to think......except me of course!

"I sometimes swap the first letters of two words by total accident when speaking out loud...totally random...like saying turnt boast....weird "

Don't say "lemon curd tart".

State the capacities of every football league ground, plus the majority of French, German and Italian grounds

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Beware. Spooky action at a distance imminent.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've no idea what I do that no one else does, other than be me

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman  over a year ago

on the naughty side of the street

I don't know if others can do it but I can do a Mexican wave with my tongue x x

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've no idea what I do that no one else does, other than be me "

I bet you wipe your bogies on your curtains though

Oh so it's a real thing? I'm not weird then. Thank you and nice to meet you too no it is unusual though, not everyone without development can do it..you may be interested in the art of dreaming by Carlos Castaneda or writing pertaining to the 'art of dreaming' x most just have the will aspect the being to direct the dream from the dreaming body.. the 'silent witness' is the one they don't often have xx its not silent at all i hope it doesn't freak you out to say it almost has an autonomous consciousness of its own..it is you, its everything you think is impossible to be here..to become more conscious in its usage, you have to dissolve those belief systems and the 'double' pours in to this reality, and it can manifest many things into this world..its called the 'totality of self' x

This doesn't freak me out. I love anything psychic or paranormal etc. I may try my library for this book

I've just Googled this and it says usually the dreams are more bizarre and emotional than normal dreams. My dreams are sometimes bizarre Everything Suzy said is right and I never doubted what she said either, I just wanted to see what it said "

I love this, I have been to my spiritualist church a few times through a friend of a friend whom I met randomly and he put me Intouch with this place and made me more aware of my gift, even though I still can't use it to my full ability, some may call it intuition some may say strange. I've struggled for years with it since I was about 8 yrs old. But now atleast I know I'm not mad. Just a bit different X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've no idea what I do that no one else does, other than be me

I bet you wipe your bogies on your curtains though "

I thought everyone did that .

As an aside I was driving our son home once when I noticed him picking his nose and asked him to stop he replied "it's ok mum, I'm putting it in my pocket"

Another time he came home from school with his arm liberally coated in snot (sorry even I feel sick) I asked him what had happened and told me he fell over in some slugs.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Have sneezes that sound like a mouse squeaking my mates and family find it hilarious

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"and told me he fell over in some slugs. "

Good name for a band, Massive Slug Attack

I turn the radio down in the car when I'm trying to find a place I've not been to before

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I turn the radio down in the car when I'm trying to find a place I've not been to before "

Me too and when I'm doing a tricky manoeuvre.

If I can't hear clearly I take my glasses off.

Nope it's do it too

"Sign my signature I hope lol."

Reading all the comments and then this made me literally lol

"I'm not sure if others do this but I have not seen this happen, when I squirt or am made to squirt I love to suck/ drink it all up after especially if it's on my fb cock

Nope * i do it too "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I bet you wipe your bogies on your curtains though "

I don't like curtains so I don't have them

"I turn the radio down in the car when I'm trying to find a place I've not been to before "

I always do that! My kids can't even speak if I'm in strange territory

"I turn the radio down in the car when I'm trying to find a place I've not been to before

Me too and when I'm doing a tricky manoeuvre.

If I can't hear clearly I take my glasses off."

Glasses off thing as amazin

"Different types and makes of cars all have "faces" based on their headlight shape, bonnet and grille. Some are smiley some are grrrr!"

I do this and don't like the angry cars.

I use the same colored pegs for hanging up the washing

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I bet you wipe your bogies on your curtains though

I don't like curtains so I don't have them "

What on earth do you do with your greenies?

"I turn the radio down in the car when I'm trying to find a place I've not been to before

I always do that! My kids can't even speak if I'm in strange territory "

I think it's because I think it helps me concentrate ... i have to make sure the radio is turned down too an even number though ... World could end otherwise

Central

It's wonderful isn't it? I've been doing the same since an early teenager.

"I sometimes swap the first letters of two words by total accident when speaking out loud...totally random...like saying turnt boast....weird

Spoonerisms. Some of them are ace."

I do Spoonerisms, but whole words. I can get embarrassing as more obvious when nervous or excited and I sound pissed.

I can't look at busy patterns with highly contrasting colours. It actually hurts to do so for more than a few seconds. I had an ironing board cover with a swirly black and white pattern, which was bad enough, and ironing my kids stripey t-shirts was torture. I can't cope with those adult colouring books at all, far too busy and headache inducing.

Nell

Nell

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

I've just Googled this and it says usually the dreams are more bizarre and emotional than normal dreams. My dreams are sometimes bizarre Everything Suzy said is right and I never doubted what she said either, I just wanted to see what it said

I love this, I have been to my spiritualist church a few times through a friend of a friend whom I met randomly and he put me Intouch with this place and made me more aware of my gift, even though I still can't use it to my full ability, some may call it intuition some may say strange. I've struggled for years with it since I was about 8 yrs old. But now atleast I know I'm not mad. Just a bit different X "

I have found since I was young that I can dream certain things that as years go by,they do happen it's like something happens in my future,doesn't happen a lot but I find that there was one dream that I used to dream regularly a lot, was more like a nightmare but I'm sort of glad this one has not happened,but I always found myself going around in circles inside a building,feeling I was being chased,the outcome was never pretty at times,

I also find when in deep sleep (again not happened in a while)I'm heading up an esculator of type and going to a light, I swear it's there that I'm trying to fight myself awake cause that scares me a tad..It's okay I'm not morbid really

Oh so it's a real thing? I'm not weird then. Thank you and nice to meet you too no it is unusual though, not everyone without development can do it..you may be interested in the art of dreaming by Carlos Castaneda or writing pertaining to the 'art of dreaming' x most just have the will aspect the being to direct the dream from the dreaming body.. the 'silent witness' is the one they don't often have xx its not silent at all i hope it doesn't freak you out to say it almost has an autonomous consciousness of its own..it is you, its everything you think is impossible to be here..to become more conscious in its usage, you have to dissolve those belief systems and the 'double' pours in to this reality, and it can manifest many things into this world..its called the 'totality of self' x"

Well you seem to know a fair bit about dreams... why can I control mine? The best way to describe it is I am directing a film, also when I sleep in moonlight, I.e. the curtains are open a little my dreams go totally fucking apeshit, not 'American werewolf in London' apeshit but more 'here's some lsd' apeshit. ??

I love this, I have been to my spiritualist church a few times through a friend of a friend whom I met randomly and he put me Intouch with this place and made me more aware of my gift, even though I still can't use it to my full ability, some may call it intuition some may say strange. I've struggled for years with it since I was about 8 yrs old. But now atleast I know I'm not mad. Just a bit different X

I have found since I was young that I can dream certain things that as years go by,they do happen it's like something happens in my future,doesn't happen a lot but I find that there was one dream that I used to dream regularly a lot, was more like a nightmare but I'm sort of glad this one has not happened,but I always found myself going around in circles inside a building,feeling I was being chased,the outcome was never pretty at times,

I also find when in deep sleep (again not happened in a while)I'm heading up an esculator of type and going to a light, I swear it's there that I'm trying to fight myself awake cause that scares me a tad..It's okay I'm not morbid really"

Yes I get what your saying. I used to have a lot of negative energy but only at certain times , I'm now aware of why and how to channel it, whereas before I was so frustrated as to why I was feeling certain energys or reoccurring patterns in lucid dreams. X

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I use the same colored pegs for hanging up the washing "

Are they turqoise though

"I use the same colored pegs for hanging up the washing

Are they turqoise though "

I do have turquoise, green, pink , purple, blue and wooden too.

They have to be the same type of peg and same colour for that item I'm hanging up..

By *onny bigMan  over a year ago

london harrow

"I stay hard after I've cum. In a mmf or group situation I've never seen another guy do it"

That's called viagra

Are they turqoise though

They have to be the same type of peg and same colour for that item I'm hanging up.. "

I have this for clothes , all my hangers have to face to the left (hook) I can't stand it if ones racing to the right. I think I may be a little OCD

Are they turqoise though

They have to be the same type of peg and same colour for that item I'm hanging up..

I have this for clothes , all my hangers have to face to the left (hook) I can't stand it if ones racing to the right. I think I may be a little OCD

"

*facing even, damn my thumbs

By *onny bigMan  over a year ago

london harrow

I don't like touching door handles, especially in toilets and i have to wash my hands too many times to count through the day, i don't know what they call it but i just consider it hygienic.

I don't mind getting dirty in the bedroom though, strange

Southampton

I love this, I have been to my spiritualist church a few times through a friend of a friend whom I met randomly and he put me Intouch with this place and made me more aware of my gift, even though I still can't use it to my full ability, some may call it intuition some may say strange. I've struggled for years with it since I was about 8 yrs old. But now atleast I know I'm not mad. Just a bit different X "

Southampton

Are they turqoise though

"

I do this among one or two other odd things

"I don't like touching door handles, especially in toilets and i have to wash my hands too many times to count through the day, i don't know what they call it but i just consider it hygienic.

I don't mind getting dirty in the bedroom though, strange "

Sorry but u are not the only one

I have been here before,i was a welsh woman and i lived in pembrokeshire born in 1747,i have seen myself in dreams,i died aged 63,my mother and father farmers,my three brothers farm hands,i was there when the french came to invade wales.I still have vivid dreams on a regular basis?

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Loving this stuff on synaethesia...I find it fascinating how the mind works. My mind is unfortunately very bland.

First heard about it reading a book by Oliver Sacks..he's covered many mental phenomena...recommend his stuff.

"

Oliver Sacks is always great reading...

Syneathesia is still a relatively new concept, I think it was Prokofiev who may have had this condition and Alexander Scriabin followed by inventing a colour organ (no longer exists!) projecting colours as certain notes were played....

There is a school of thought which I subscribe to....that long before we developed speech, we communicated in rhythmic dance movements and poetic/musical grunts....

I also believe that some blokes on site still communicate in grunts

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 00:17:50]

"I have been here before,i was a welsh woman and i lived in pembrokeshire born in 1747,i have seen myself in dreams,i died aged 63,my mother and father farmers,my three brothers farm hands,i was there when the french came to invade wales.I still have vivid dreams on a regular basis?"

I agree to you totallywe all tune in on other planes in certain ways. Some are more aware of ESP than others. It can be frustrating and even tormenting if you can't understand why x

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 00:20:12]

I cut the tags out of clothes and rub them together between my finger tips. Kind of like a comfort thing

"I cut the tags out of clothes and rub them together between my finger tips. Kind of like a comfort thing "

That's a childhood thing, comfort. Like a phalic stage kind of

I have tried to message you but can't Elaine ?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Everything has to be in colour order

I clean my shoes after a night out before they go back on the shelf

Are they turqoise though

*facing even, damn my thumbs

"

I do that too- can't cope with haphazard hangers

I steam Christmas pudding, not just whack it in the microwave.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"i was there when the french came to invade wales."

Do you think Taff & Pooch will be a strong enough defence though

"I cut the tags out of clothes and rub them together between my finger tips. Kind of like a comfort thing

That's a childhood thing, comfort. Like a phalic stage kind of "

It is, during winter when we'd have a white out I used to get scared Sasquatch was coming. My mum would give me a tag a sit there with me.

"I steam Christmas pudding, not just whack it in the microwave. "

Ewwww Xmas pudding can't stand it

"I cut the tags out of clothes and rub them together between my finger tips. Kind of like a comfort thing

It is, during winter when we'd have a white out I used to get scared Sasquatch was coming. My mum would give me a tag a sit there with me. "

Aww thought as much, poor baby

"I stay hard after I've cum. In a mmf or group situation I've never seen another guy do it"

I do that all the time..has been known for me stay hard, keep going til I cum again

It is, during winter when we'd have a white out I used to get scared Sasquatch was coming. My mum would give me a tag a sit there with me. "

One of my little guys had a square with loads of tags on, used to rub it on his cheek and fall asleep

It is, during winter when we'd have a white out I used to get scared Sasquatch was coming. My mum would give me a tag a sit there with me.

Aww thought as much, poor baby "

I was very young to be fair. And a white out blizzard is really quite a thing to experience....I'm a big brave boy now, I just like tags

I was very young to be fair. And a white out blizzard is really quite a thing to experience....I'm a big brave boy now, I just like tags "

Hash tags ###

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"I use the same colored pegs for hanging up the washing "

OMG I thought I was weird for doing that, only talking about it at work today and the girls laughed at me! I told them the story of when my neighbour had hung her washing out and in my head I'd rearranged all her pegs so they would have the same colour peg for each item

Southampton

OMG I thought I was weird for doing that, only talking about it at work today and the girls laughed at me! I told them the story of when my neighbour had hung her washing out and in my head I'd rearranged all her pegs so they would have the same colour peg for each item "

I do this

OMG I thought I was weird for doing that, only talking about it at work today and the girls laughed at me! I told them the story of when my neighbour had hung her washing out and in my head I'd rearranged all her pegs so they would have the same colour peg for each item

I do this "

Surely everyone does! When picking up two pegs you just pick up two the same colour!

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Have sneezes that sound like a mouse squeaking my mates and family find it hilarious

"

Me too

I do this

Surely everyone does! When picking up two pegs you just pick up two the same colour! "

Some of us don't see effin colour

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Soz pal not that special me to..

Got 2 in me then just turns in to work... something to do with wanking a lot as a young man. .

I eat Christmas pudding in June.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I do this

Surely everyone does! When picking up two pegs you just pick up two the same colour! "

Nope, totally random!

...Up on the Downs

I talk about spiritual things in plain English.

I have a dead guy that hangs about in my dreams.

The son of my mums friend, we were acquaintances up until I was 15, he was early 20's. I heard that he'd died about 10 years ago and now he's a regular in my dreams maybe 4/5 times a month, just like a film extra in the background.

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I like to fart before I get out of an otherwise empty lift, as a treat for the next occupant.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Suck my tongue. I've done it all my life. The natural (for me) position of my tongue is folded, I even drink with it folded back on itself.

Add to that, for comfort I'd make a "point" out of the hem of the garment I'm wearing and rub that. Used to rub my dad's earlobe and suck my tongue. He was the only one who'd let me do that.

Funny the things you miss.

I was very young to be fair. And a white out blizzard is really quite a thing to experience....I'm a big brave boy now, I just like tags "

My little brother does that.

By *uicyJay1Man  over a year ago

Manchester

your alone, love being at the giving end of this scenario

I rub my feet together when I'm trying to get to sleep in bed. I don't know anyone else who does that.

By *itzhallMan  over a year ago

birchington

When I make a hot drink I always tap the spoon on the edge of the mug the same as sooty did when he tapped his magic wand whilst doing a trick.....

1 weird thing me and my friends did we were really young like.

Used to climb up lampposts it was like masterbating lol

It was even before i started masterbating you were like wtf

The lamp post was shakeing like fuck you couldnt stop

Mad

I eat my food in a specific order. So if i have a roast dinner... Meat, then potatoes, then carrots, then peas. In my head there is a right order for every meal to be eaten.

"I rub my feet together when I'm trying to get to sleep in bed. I don't know anyone else who does that."

I do that too

You are very beautiful - love the style of your photos

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Marry me

Are they turqoise though

"

Oh gosh yes I'm the same too

"I steam Christmas pudding, not just whack it in the microwave. "

That's the only way

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Sometimes I stand with my back against the wall while mastabateing and see how far I can shoot my load and measure it

Got just over 5foot once

I say 'hot potato' out loud every time I take a jacket out of the oven

"I eat my food in a specific order. So if i have a roast dinner... Meat, then potatoes, then carrots, then peas. In my head there is a right order for every meal to be eaten. "

No no no no no, just no I have to have a bit of everything on my fork. And my meat has to be at 12 o'clock on the plate

"When I make a hot drink I always tap the spoon on the edge of the mug the same as sooty did when he tapped his magic wand whilst doing a trick..... "

My grandad always did that! Drove my grandma mad When he died I started doing it just to make sure she still got her daily moan in

According to my poetry lecturer at uni I have an odd syntax and rhythm to my speech.

I sniff the back of my hands and wrists.

I've always done it since a kid. It's a self-comfort and concentration thing

Nah, I'm pretty basic.

"I talk about spiritual things in plain English. "

I talk about everything in nonsensical bullshit

...Up on the Downs

"According to my poetry lecturer at uni I have an odd syntax and rhythm to my speech. "

That'll be cos you're secretly Australian......

...Up on the Downs

"I talk about spiritual things in plain English.

I talk about everything in nonsensical bullshit "

True fact.......I've got the veri to prove it lol!!

True fact.......I've got the veri to prove it lol!! "

And happy memories of random forum shenanigans

"According to my poetry lecturer at uni I have an odd syntax and rhythm to my speech.

That'll be cos you're secretly Australian...... "

I'm not an Aussie

...Up on the Downs

And happy memories of random forum shenanigans "

?

...Up on the Downs

"According to my poetry lecturer at uni I have an odd syntax and rhythm to my speech.

I'm not an Aussie "

It's just eccentric intonation....

?"

It's where the whole Chesney Hawkes face mole/Azerbaijani thing came from. You asked if I needed professional help

Southampton

I do this

I've got multicoloured pegs but still use two of the same colour

I'm not an Aussie

It's just eccentric intonation.... "

There is a right order but it's not that! Veggies, meat and then roasties mashed into the gravy last.

"I eat my food in a specific order. So if i have a roast dinner... Meat, then potatoes, then carrots, then peas. In my head there is a right order for every meal to be eaten. "

...Up on the Downs

?

It's where the whole Chesney Hawkes face mole/Azerbaijani thing came from. You asked if I needed professional help "

Hahaha, so I did! I remember the shenanigans, I just didn't understand the sad face!!

How is the therapy going anyway??

Don't wank on a Sunday

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

After working in clothes retail I automatically fold everything. ..my drawers have everything folded..shelved jumpers all exact width. .hanging shirts are in style order then colour. I get strange looks from women in the laundrette when I am packing everything..my music collection is in alphabetical chronological order too...rest of house can be a bit messy at times

the only real thing I can think of is I very rarely eat the cakes/biscuits I make when I bake...but this was explained by one friend as that they are usually gone before I get too them

I am pretty sure I am the only guy who begins to laugh uncontrollably when practising mtb skills .

Also I can cycle backwards .

Bazinga!