FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nature

Nature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else love the Countryside and Seaside,and Mountains etc,i look at the trees and i find them beautiful,yet others say its only a tree,people i know hate the countryside and dont like the sea,i find this rather strange,i think nature is a wonderful thing think its amazing how our seasons change,am i nuts,cant think of anything i would rather do than a walk in a forest or a paddle in the sea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you're not nuts.

I live in a beautiful area and I appreciate it every day.

Glad someone else sees the beauty of our planet.

I love the countrysides looks so peaceful love the trees could spend hours in them surroundings just appreciating the beauty

"I love the countrysides looks so peaceful love the trees could spend hours in them surroundings just appreciating the beauty "
aw

"I love the countrysides looks so peaceful love the trees could spend hours in them surroundings just appreciating the beauty aw "
Most people just miss that with daily life never appreciate all them beautiful things yet it's them beautiful things like trees and stuff is what keeps us alive

"I love the countrysides looks so peaceful love the trees could spend hours in them surroundings just appreciating the beauty aw Most people just miss that with daily life never appreciate all them beautiful things yet it's them beautiful things like trees and stuff is what keeps us alive "
Yes they give us life,i look out my window and see nothing but trees,its great

Yes i love it all and im very lucky where i live because we have some lovely countryside and the beach isnt two far away i love just sitting watching the sea its very mood lifting

"Yes i love it all and im very lucky where i live because we have some lovely countryside and the beach isnt two far away i love just sitting watching the sea its very mood lifting"

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Yes i do too,love the sea,beaches and think the country will be at its most beautiful this season.I even like rain,sitting with a window slightly open relaxing.

Miss

Nature is beautiful. Nothing better than walking in the countryside, taking a seat on a tree stump or lying on the woodland floor and just watching the world drift by

Nature is beautiful and awesome, we live in one of the most picturesque country's in the world. Get out and enjoy it x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I live right next to rutland water and go to different areas depending on the seasons and when we where going on holiday we slowed down and i looked in a field and a foal had just been born didnt see it born but saw it stand for the first time

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have i mentioned i could milk a cow at 4

I have worked outdoors and lived in the countryside all my life, my personal favourite place to go is right up the west coast of Scotland and all the islands on that side! Nothing compares to it in the summer time!

I am almost certain i would be so happy living in a forest in a tent,or a tree house,waking up to complete peace each day,instead of the hustle and bustle of city life.Its the simple things in life that make us happy

"I have worked outdoors and lived in the countryside all my life, my personal favourite place to go is right up the west coast of Scotland and all the islands on that side! Nothing compares to it in the summer time! "
Envy you i bet its beautiful

I live on the edge of the Salisbury Plains...it's beautiful countryside and an amazing place to live.

I adore nature and as I have a dog, am out twice a day appreciating it!

I don't much like the rain though

"Have i mentioned i could milk a cow at 4 "
Thats great would love to do that.

I could never live in a city, country bumpkin through and through. Grew up in the arse end of no where, and loved it.

"I live on the edge of the Salisbury Plains...it's beautiful countryside and an amazing place to live.

I adore nature and as I have a dog, am out twice a day appreciating it!

I don't much like the rain though "

Thats also a beautiful place to live,i love the rain

Nuts? Absolutely not.

Nature is truly wonderful. It is consistent, has itsaid own set of rules,and brings me solace in a world of human pain and suffering.

It's why I'm a diver and went to live in Africa.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I was born & raised in London but have gradually worked my way out so now we live in a smallish Essex village. 20ft from the back door the fields start, first thing I did when moving in is take down all the rear fence.

Yesterday we were sitting outside while a baler was collecting. The nearest bale being not 25ft away. He collected it last as our girls where sitting on it watching him

Once he was gone they wandered off to feast on early blackberries on their own.

S

"I could never live in a city, country bumpkin through and through. Grew up in the arse end of no where, and loved it. "
...I am a country bumpkin to but unfortunately bristol is over populated and like a concrete jungle now

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"Does anyone else love the Countryside and Seaside,and Mountains etc,i look at the trees and i find them beautiful,yet others say its only a tree,people i know hate the countryside and dont like the sea,i find this rather strange,i think nature is a wonderful thing think its amazing how our seasons change,am i nuts,cant think of anything i would rather do than a walk in a forest or a paddle in the sea."

My job means I sit around the countryside a lot at night,its great seeing the nocturnal goings on of animals. Its nice seeing badgers,foxes,owls that are alive!

"I have worked outdoors and lived in the countryside all my life, my personal favourite place to go is right up the west coast of Scotland and all the islands on that side! Nothing compares to it in the summer time! Envy you i bet its beautiful "

Got a holiday house in argyll as well which we've went to for years used to spend whole summers there staying right on the waterside

Definitely another area worth going to see!

"Nuts? Absolutely not.

Nature is truly wonderful. It is consistent, has itsaid own set of rules,and brings me solace in a world of human pain and suffering.

It's why I'm a diver and went to live in Africa.

"

"I was born & raised in London but have gradually worked my way out so now we live in a smallish Essex village. 20ft from the back door the fields start, first thing I did when moving in is take down all the rear fence.

Yesterday we were sitting outside while a baler was collecting. The nearest bale being not 25ft away. He collected it last as our girls where sitting on it watching him

Once he was gone they wandered off to feast on early blackberries on their own.

S"

Wonderful

"I am almost certain i would be so happy living in a forest in a tent,or a tree house,waking up to complete peace each day,instead of the hustle and bustle of city life.Its the simple things in life that make us happy "

Me too. In the middle of Canada far from the madding crowd. I will do it too, one day.

I was born and raised in a valley, surrounded by lakes and mountains. There is nothing more I love than outdoors, the peace and quite is euphoric to me.

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

love it, close to the moors and the coast where I am so really happy, the only thing that ruins it for me is other people who have no respect and leave their rubbish behind

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Does anyone else love the Countryside and Seaside,and Mountains etc,i look at the trees and i find them beautiful,yet others say its only a tree,people i know hate the countryside and dont like the sea,i find this rather strange,i think nature is a wonderful thing think its amazing how our seasons change,am i nuts,cant think of anything i would rather do than a walk in a forest or a paddle in the sea.

My job means I sit around the countryside a lot at night,its great seeing the nocturnal goings on of animals. Its nice seeing badgers,foxes,owls that are alive! "

I try and make the dogs last walk at dusk as there's a small bat colony that hunt in the far corner of the field. I just stand still while they silently fly around me just occasionally getting close enough to hear the beat of their wings.

Magical

S

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Well .... I live in dudley ...

But a nice part ..... on the edge of the green belt ...

BEDFORD

"Does anyone else love the Countryside and Seaside,and Mountains etc,i look at the trees and i find them beautiful,yet others say its only a tree,people i know hate the countryside and dont like the sea,i find this rather strange,i think nature is a wonderful thing think its amazing how our seasons change,am i nuts,cant think of anything i would rather do than a walk in a forest or a paddle in the sea.

My job means I sit around the countryside a lot at night,its great seeing the nocturnal goings on of animals. Its nice seeing badgers,foxes,owls that are alive!

I try and make the dogs last walk at dusk as there's a small bat colony that hunt in the far corner of the field. I just stand still while they silently fly around me just occasionally getting close enough to hear the beat of their wings.

Magical

S"

Bats are wonderful to watch

Magical

S

Bats are wonderful to watch "

At my work, we've genuinely got a bat that flies around one of the lawns during the day, must be scared of the dark!

Absolutely love being out in the countryside, always have done and always will

I'm very lucky to live in rural Wales..I have mountains valleys forests rivers lakes and beautiful sandy beaches all on my doorstep..and little lambies in spring jumping about!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I can walk along a beach for miles and miles, with music and my dogs. In all weather.

And I couldn't give a fuck if I don't see another human

I prefer it

"I'm very lucky to live in rural Wales..I have mountains valleys forests rivers lakes and beautiful sandy beaches all on my doorstep..and little lambies in spring jumping about! "

God that sounds heavenly, pardon the pun

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

I have recently moved to a flat part of the world after living in God's County for 15 yrs...I used to walk out of house, down road for a couple of minutes, climb through wooded area and watch sun set on cliff that looks over town where I lived....miss it like mad

I think its the peace in the countryside and on a deserted beach,pembrokeshire where i go a lot has beautiful beaches all unspoilt,you have to respect the sea,the feeling you get when back to nature is wonderful,when you think of it we are blessed with the beauty around us.Peak district,the lake district,snowdonia ,fort william and,ben nevis,spectactular places.

"I have recently moved to a flat part of the world after living in God's County for 15 yrs...I used to walk out of house, down road for a couple of minutes, climb through wooded area and watch sun set on cliff that looks over town where I lived....miss it like mad "
.You must miss it after so long

"I can walk along a beach for miles and miles, with music and my dogs. In all weather.

And I couldn't give a fuck if I don't see another human

I prefer it "

I live in rural North Wales, in an area of outstanding natural beauty....

even my town is very picturesque so I am very lucky...

and if I want the sea, its only 20 miles away

Very much a country boy here, pooch and I love our long walks along the beaches and in the hills where we live

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

"I have recently moved to a flat part of the world after living in God's County for 15 yrs...I used to walk out of house, down road for a couple of minutes, climb through wooded area and watch sun set on cliff that looks over town where I lived....miss it like mad .You must miss it after so long "
keep going back every chance I can. ..

Recently did festival in middle of nowhere. ..biked 12 miles to site from train station. ..route was beautiful. .even the hills. .when asked why I csaid because I could. .would have walked it too

"Does anyone else love the Countryside and Seaside,and Mountains etc,i look at the trees and i find them beautiful,yet others say its only a tree,people i know hate the countryside and dont like the sea,i find this rather strange,i think nature is a wonderful thing think its amazing how our seasons change,am i nuts,cant think of anything i would rather do than a walk in a forest or a paddle in the sea."
taking note of this but your right we don't appreciate the world around us

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We love the sea and the countryside and are lucky enough to live within minutes walk of both. I don't think it's strange to not enjoy them though, there's beauty in architecture too.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I love the buzz of being in big cities.. Get into London as often as possible...

That said, I have done working in the big smoke and now work in a remote location, fields all around me, the North Sea a few hundred yards away.

Its great, when I get stressed, I can get out and walk to the coast..

I love getting out into the countryside, It relaxes the soul.

"I love the buzz of being in big cities.. Get into London as often as possible...

That said, I have done working in the big smoke and now work in a remote location, fields all around me, the North Sea a few hundred yards away.

Its great, when I get stressed, I can get out and walk to the coast..

I love getting out into the countryside, It relaxes the soul."

BEDFORD

Magical

S

Bats are wonderful to watch

At my work, we've genuinely got a bat that flies around one of the lawns during the day, must be scared of the dark! "

Aww poor thing! Perhaps you should get it a head torch??

I dream about living in the country. The sea is only 15/20 minutes away and lots of little country walks around near me too. I'm very lucky.

I used to live near the sea and could hear the waves in the silence of the night. Was great and I miss it since moving away.

My long term aim is to make it back to the coast

"I used to live near the sea and could hear the waves in the silence of the night. Was great and I miss it since moving away.

My long term aim is to make it back to the coast "

..Me to

» Add a new message to this topic