FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So I have this great female friend.

So I have this great female friend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been friends since first met but we have never been single at the same time until now.

Everybody who sees us together says we have that special something both of us can Make the other one happy even if it has been a miserable day.

She has without knowing it stopped me from ending it all after having a terrible year last year and she doesn't even know that I was going to end it all.

Our friend tested us before she spoken her name in front of me and I smiled she spoke my name in front of her she stated eight years ago that me and this women will become a couple and I talked the other night on the phone to her.

And she said there is a reason no relationship has lasted for me or her and it because we are destined to be together now I never knew how I felt about the word destiny in a relationship but I think I do now.

I no for a fact when we get together we will both be happy she says and I say it when we were in relationships all we want is for that person to be happy if I can never be with her I hope she has a amazing life she says the same.

Now has anyone else had these feelings with anyone else snd did you get together of so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

didn't read any of that.....do you want to bum her ? am I right or wrong ?

"didn't read any of that.....do you want to bum her ? am I right or wrong ?"

Three thumbs up, grew an extra hand just for that comment!!

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

Is she a member?

I ran out of breath reading it . I am now dead

Yup bum her for sure, then get married, have vaginal intercourse and make beautiful babies.

Without being a total wind up bitch, yes, go for it.

I'm picking a hat now.

Fuck me and people go on bout me giving my life story when you publishing that post mate actually I wouldn't bother no cunts read it yet and its free atm

"didn't read any of that.....do you want to bum her ? am I right or wrong ?

Three thumbs up, grew an extra hand just for that comment!! "

I'm with blue, just plan the wedding now mate looks all good in the hood from where I'm sitting

Admin just remove as obviously this is going to get not related messages

"Is she a member?"

Not that I no off no

"I'm with blue, just plan the wedding now mate looks all good in the hood from where I'm sitting "

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!

"Fuck me and people go on bout me giving my life story when you publishing that post mate actually I wouldn't bother no cunts read it yet and its free atm"

What's free?.

Anuvahood frutellas are badman sweets Yano

[Removed by poster at 05/09/16 02:10:16]

"I'm with blue, just plan the wedding now mate looks all good in the hood from where I'm sitting

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!"

Im gonna beetroot you if you're not cauliflower!

"Fuck me and people go on bout me giving my life story when you publishing that post mate actually I wouldn't bother no cunts read it yet and its free atm

What's free?. "

The book you just posted

"Anuvahood frutellas are badman sweets Yano"

Quiet down, court jester!

"I'm with blue, just plan the wedding now mate looks all good in the hood from where I'm sitting

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!

Im gonna beetroot you if you're not cauliflower! "

He's not has green as he is cabbage looking

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!

Im gonna beetroot you if you're not cauliflower! "

Don't talk so dirty to me!

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!"

Autocarrot?.lol

Shit I'm suppose to be dead

OP you started exactly the same thread last week. Did you not get any closure then?

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!

Autocarrot?.lol"

*facepalm*

It's autocorrect

"OP you started exactly the same thread last week. Did you not get any closure then?"

Nope it got removed

"OP you started exactly the same thread last week. Did you not get any closure then?"
It's part 2

"Shit I'm suppose to be dead "

Ssshh! The ambulance is on its way lol

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!

Autocarrot?.lol

*facepalm*

It's autocorrect "

I honestly thought you were making a joke lol.

"OP you started exactly the same thread last week. Did you not get any closure then?

Nope it got removed "

Do you wonder why?

"Shit I'm suppose to be dead

Ssshh! The ambulance is on its way lol"

No point if I've died

Sorry blu*

Damn autocarrot!

Autocarrot?.lol

*facepalm*

It's autocorrect

I honestly thought you were making a joke lol."

*broken nose from facepalming so hard*

It was a joke! The joke was that autocorrect was autocorrected by me to autocarrot!!

Ssshh! The ambulance is on its way lol No point if I've died "

Fair point! Send it back! Lol

Ssshh! The ambulance is on its way lol No point if I've died

Fair point! Send it back! Lol "

Can you cause I'm dead and can't ring up

Where do some of these people come up with the shit they say. Common sense is free

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't believe in destiny, fate and all that mumbo jumbo. It was a bit hard following your post, OP, but if you have both said you want more than friendship then take that step and best of luck to you.

However, if that has not been said, I'd be careful and double check that is in fact what she wants and you're not looking at things through rose coloured specs, because if you're wrong you could torpedo your friendship.

But I do believe in love, as cynical as I am, so I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship for you both

"OP you started exactly the same thread last week. Did you not get any closure then?

Nope it got removed "

Then I'd say you're probably not going to find the answers you seek on this one either.

If common sense is free use it then and see were just having a laugh yawn

Well I'm gonna bed . I hope she shags yer op and you both have lots of children and live happily ever after . Good luck

"If common sense is free use it then and see were just having a laugh yawn "

Obviously you have no common sense, hence your last couple threads.

"If common sense is free use it then and see were just having a laugh yawn

Obviously you have no common sense, hence your last couple threads. "

ZING

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

too.

Sleep on it

If you want to be with her. Then be with her. Or at least make it clear to her you like her.

Why the hesitation? Just go for it

Op going off previous posts it seems you aren't that good at taking things into your own hands..

If she makes you feel good and she feels the same way then just go for it..

never mind the 'advice' of the fruit loops on here...

and if you want sensible responses try posting at a sensible time

You just won the internet lol

"We have been friends since first met but we have never been single at the same time until now.

Everybody who sees us together says we have that special something both of us can Make the other one happy even if it has been a miserable day.

She has without knowing it stopped me from ending it all after having a terrible year last year and she doesn't even know that I was going to end it all.

Our friend tested us before she spoken her name in front of me and I smiled she spoke my name in front of her she stated eight years ago that me and this women will become a couple and I talked the other night on the phone to her.

And she said there is a reason no relationship has lasted for me or her and it because we are destined to be together now I never knew how I felt about the word destiny in a relationship but I think I do now.

I no for a fact when we get together we will both be happy she says and I say it when we were in relationships all we want is for that person to be happy if I can never be with her I hope she has a amazing life she says the same.

Now has anyone else had these feelings with anyone else snd did you get together of so. "

Op I've learnt what is meant to be will be

If you both want to be together then go for it OP

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"We have been friends since first met but we have never been single at the same time until now.

Now has anyone else had these feelings with anyone else snd did you get together of so. "

If you love her mate tell her, I knew Kim a good few years before we finally got together.

Too many people let that perfect partner slip through their hands simply because they don't say anything.

Now has anyone else had these feelings with anyone else snd did you get together of so.

If you love her mate tell her, I knew Kim a good few years before we finally got together.

Too many people let that perfect partner slip through their hands simply because they don't say anything."

Nothing worse than finding out you both liked each other for 20 years but never said anything.

I say go for it OP. Nothing ventured and all that.

I do believe in fate even if it sometimes deals a cruel hand. What's meant to be will always find a way.

Good luck

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

So now a bunch of strangers know more about you than your potential soulmate?

Seriously, OP. Step away from the keyboard/bottle/girl before you hurt yourself. The first thing you need to do is get your shit together. There are people who can help you with that. Trust me, once you become the best version of yourself you will be able to answer these questions for yourself.

Take care!

» Add a new message to this topic