FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's your view of in law love

What's your view of in law love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it's kinda strange I mean fucking is on this but could you date your sister or cussin in law?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wtf

Is it a full moon tonight?

would I fuck my brothers or cousins wife?

No mate I wouldn't.

"Wtf

Is it a full moon tonight?

would I fuck my brothers or cousins wife?

No mate I wouldn't. "

not your brother or cousins wife maybe I worded it wrong like your brothers wife's sister or your cousins wife's sister

Well yeah she wouldn't be related to you then by marriage so wouldn't be an in law

"Well yeah she wouldn't be related to you then by marriage so wouldn't be an in law "
I agree with that fact but it still seems kinda strange to me I mean what if you get married then your married to your brothers wife sister I don't know I don't like it lol

Are you touched?

Touched? No just always found it weird but I'm kinda weird so it works was just making sure I'm alone on that one lol

"Well yeah she wouldn't be related to you then by marriage so wouldn't be an in law "

Exactly, they are not a relation to you. but if you want to get weird, everyone is related to everyone, if you go back to the last ice age.

"Well yeah she wouldn't be related to you then by marriage so wouldn't be an in law

Exactly, they are not a relation to you. but if you want to get weird, everyone is related to everyone, if you go back to the last ice age. "

ok that I do believe but I'm just strange about some things like I kiss my gf but wouldn't share a drink with her lol hell I don't share drink or food with anyone even my mum if they put there mouth on it I don't want it anymore I mite have OCD

"Well yeah she wouldn't be related to you then by marriage so wouldn't be an in law

Exactly, they are not a relation to you. but if you want to get weird, everyone is related to everyone, if you go back to the last ice age. ok that I do believe but I'm just strange about some things like I kiss my gf but wouldn't share a drink with her lol hell I don't share drink or food with anyone even my mum if they put there mouth on it I don't want it anymore I mite have OCD"

You wont share a drink or food with your girl?

Exactly, they are not a relation to you. but if you want to get weird, everyone is related to everyone, if you go back to the last ice age. ok that I do believe but I'm just strange about some things like I kiss my gf but wouldn't share a drink with her lol hell I don't share drink or food with anyone even my mum if they put there mouth on it I don't want it anymore I mite have OCD

You wont share a drink or food with your girl? "

I know it's crazy it's not just her it's anyone not even my son I literally can't lol

Won't drink from the same glass but you share spit when you kiss??

Touched

"Won't drink from the same glass but you share spit when you kiss??

Touched "

what does that mean. And yes it makes no sence I know lol just how I am can't wear odd socks can't have runny eggs gag at the smell of cinnamon lol

OK bye.

Good luck

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I know twins who married brother. It's not weird. Just awkward now one of them have split up.

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

My mum's sister married my dad's brother.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No. I keep my life as simple and stress free as my little mind allows

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Exactly, they are not a relation to you. but if you want to get weird, everyone is related to everyone, if you go back to the last ice age. ok that I do believe but I'm just strange about some things like I kiss my gf but wouldn't share a drink with her lol hell I don't share drink or food with anyone even my mum if they put there mouth on it I don't want it anymore I mite have OCD"

No a few black men like you...Unfortunately.

» Add a new message to this topic