FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First tattoo

First tattoo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this week is my countdown to my very first tattoo. Very nervous as I don't have a very high pain threshold! Any tips for me

Kinky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

Make sure you eat something before-hand. Don't drink alcohol before-hand. Be well-rested before-hand. Give yourself a hand-before to relax you if you're very nervous.

You'll be fine. Just do what the artist asks you to do, relax, enjoy the experience and look forward to the hopefully awesome piece of art you'll be sporting afterwards

"Make sure you eat something before-hand. Don't drink alcohol before-hand. Be well-rested before-hand. Give yourself a hand-before to relax you if you're very nervous.

You'll be fine. Just do what the artist asks you to do, relax, enjoy the experience and look forward to the hopefully awesome piece of art you'll be sporting afterwards "

Thanks for the tips. I'm having the tattoo on my boob and this might be a really stupid question but will I have to have my boob on full show for the duration or will it be a little more discreet ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

take some paracetamol before some say - personally i find that the body builds a pain coping level and its not as bad - in fact i find it quite addictive -

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Try not to build the pain up in your head. It hurts less than you think.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"will I have to have my boob on full show for the duration or will it be a little more discreet ? "

I've no idea but I do know those people have seen it all before

London

"Make sure you eat something before-hand. Don't drink alcohol before-hand. Be well-rested before-hand. Give yourself a hand-before to relax you if you're very nervous.

You'll be fine. Just do what the artist asks you to do, relax, enjoy the experience and look forward to the hopefully awesome piece of art you'll be sporting afterwards

Thanks for the tips. I'm having the tattoo on my boob and this might be a really stupid question but will I have to have my boob on full show for the duration or will it be a little more discreet ? "

You'll need to at least show as much of it as is needed for the tattoo, obviously. How much else needs to be shown depends on the artist. If they feel your clothing is going to get in the way (which is very much possible), then they might well want you to completely expose it. But as Kinky Minx said, they will have seen it all before. Their priority is the artistry and delivery of an absolutely solid tattoo for you. They won't care about your tits being on show.

You may get people coming into the shop to check it out, or talk with the artists, or get tattoos themselves. They may see you. Be prepared for that possibility - it may not happen, though. If you're very concerned, bring it up with the artist. If they're worth their salt, they'll be willing to help you out with the privacy you want.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Tattoists have seen it all, so don't worry. I have tatts on my boob, pussy n arse. Never bothered me getting my bits out for a tatt xxxxxx Suzi

"will I have to have my boob on full show for the duration or will it be a little more discreet ?

I've no idea but I do know those people have seen it all before "

they will cover as much as possible - especially your nipples if they are professional

When I had my first tattoo I used some numbing cream which u pick up at the chemist and tbh i have a tattoo booked in for November for a chest piece and gonna get some cream for that one lol xx

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Remember to breathe. Don't feel pressured into getting it done. You can change tattoo artist if you don't feel comfortable. Mine was done by an American who went too deep. His girlfriend took over and did the colouring in with a woman's touch.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I have no tattoos, so no frame of reference

Hereford

"I have no tattoos, so no frame of reference "

Thanks for the input.

Glastonbury

"I have no tattoos, so no frame of reference

Thanks for the input. "

I could wax lyrical on the dos and don'ts of tattooing, the pitfalls and pratfalls therein...

But it's not my thread to fuck

Glastonbury

Thanks for the input.

I could wax lyrical on the dos and don'ts of tattooing, the pitfalls and pratfalls therein...

But it's not my thread to fuck"

If I was going to get a tattoo I'd design it myself.

I once did a full back henna tattoo of a curled dragon on a woman's back, if that helps... But I personally wouldn't commit to something visually defining me for the rest of my life like that.

Choose carefully.

Glastonbury

Thanks for the input.

I once did a full back henna tattoo of a curled dragon on a woman's back, if that helps... But I personally wouldn't commit to something visually defining me for the rest of my life like that.

Choose carefully.

"

Happy now?

Hereford

Thanks for the input.

Choose carefully.

"

Meh, it's only skin, and life is finite.

I couldn;t design my own tatt because I suck at art, so I admire (maybe more than I should) people who are creative in that way.

Thank you all so much for your input I really do appreciate it

Kinky

London

"Thank you all so much for your input I really do appreciate it

Kinky "

Most of all, enjoy it

"So this week is my countdown to my very first tattoo. Very nervous as I don't have a very high pain threshold! Any tips for me

Kinky "

All the advice in the world won't help if you have a low pain threshold. If you're unsure whether you can cope with the pain

some artists will tattoo a small area with no ink in the gun to give the sitter the opportunity to change their mind before being inked. You should be fine on your boob. Whatever anyone says about it not hurting won't be relevant to you. Under my armpit hurt like fuck.Where as I fell asleep when my back was done.

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Good luck.

I have spent the afternoon designing a new 'Hotwife' tattoo for Tina at her request, looking good so far & look forward to seeing the final result on her upper back. Lucky for Tina she has a high pain threshold so never a problem.

» Add a new message to this topic