FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bedtime sex. Desirable and necessary for good sleep? Or a nuisance?

Bedtime sex. Desirable and necessary for good sleep? Or a nuisance?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to see how people feel about having sex right before they go to sleep. Is it a desirable and necessary part of your bedtime routine? Or a nuisance and you would rather not be pestered and roll over and go to sleep?

My expectations about this were largely formed by my first boyfriend. He had a sex drive and quite literally could not fall asleep if he didn't cum first and much better if he fucked. As a result every night we were together without fail he would mount me and make love to me missionary. Legs open, my Man penetrating me with his cock. He wasn't big but he screwed me slow and sensual and sometimes hard. I was always thoroughly fucked before I went to sleep. He fucked me like he was trying to get me pregnant. He would kiss me hard and cum inside me. Then cuddle and spoon me so I fell asleep every night with my man's sperm inside me, my pussy stretched out and feeling well fucked, and in his arms feeling safe with his hairy body pressed up against my smooth one. It felt so right. He transformed my expectation of bedtime. Sex before bed was something we both desired and actually needed to sleep.

It wasn't really inventive sex. Pretty much always missionary. But it was EVERY night. Made me feel so loved and sexy and wanted. Was comforting. I got used to it. Being screwed deep until I feel my Man shoot inside me then cuddle and sleep. His sperm inside me. Belonging to him. It was beautiful. And I genuinely sleep better and deeper. If we didn't sleep together we would call each other and have phone sex. My Man made me a dildo from a model of his cock to fuck myself with while he wanked and we spoke dirty on the phone.

Many years later I was in a new relationship with a man who wasn't into sex at all at bedtime. It annoyed him. The lack of affection and the lack of feeling myself being deeply fucked was a big problem for me. I had trouble sleeping and felt unwanted, even though i know that wasn't it. It was part of several other things which meant the relationship didn't last.

What are your experiences? Is bedtime sex helpful for sleep? Does it increase feelings of intimacy and belonging to each other? Or just a disturbance?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rotiquexxxMan  over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

If it's a fuck then in the morning when I wake up hard. Making love before sleep would be wonderful

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do sleep well after a good session , but its not essential

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like having sex before sleep time, I like it anytime of the day though

I'm somewhat nocturnal and just don't sleep. Not sure if it's a result of sex but I find I sleep like a baby... If that's cos sex tired me out or just cos I have someone to cuddle up to I don't know

I hated sex before sleep with my husband. It wasn't passionate or satisfying and I'd have to get up and clean myself before going to sleep. Most nights it was a blow job anyway.

Now,if I'm staying the night with a man we have sex,he falls asleep and just watch television until I feel tired.

I'd rather have it before going to sleep than when I have just woken up. It's not something I'd have to put into a routine, if it happens before sleep I don't normally mind.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Great if it happens and I sleep well. But I'm single and have no routine

"I hated sex before sleep with my husband. It wasn't passionate or satisfying and I'd have to get up and clean myself before going to sleep. Most nights it was a blow job anyway.

Now,if I'm staying the night with a man we have sex,he falls asleep and just watch television until I feel tired. "

My husband just wanted blow job, I got pretending to be asleep down to a fine art xx

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Its something I can only dream of

"Its something I can only dream of "
Something i dream of and to wake up next to you is also a dream a wonderful one at that

A world of my own

"Its something I can only dream of Something i dream of and to wake up next to you is also a dream a wonderful one at that "

Aww..However at risk bursting your bubble.. I'm not that exciting.

"Its something I can only dream of Something i dream of and to wake up next to you is also a dream a wonderful one at that

Aww..However at risk bursting your bubble.. I'm not that exciting. "

I'm pretty sure you are it's a dream come true so I'm pretty sure I'll be excited every second spent with you

if its someone you see daily then the need may become less -

A world of my own

"Its something I can only dream of Something i dream of and to wake up next to you is also a dream a wonderful one at that

Aww..However at risk bursting your bubble.. I'm not that exciting. I'm pretty sure you are it's a dream come true so I'm pretty sure I'll be excited every second spent with you "

Do you like flanelette pjs?

[Removed by poster at 04/09/16 06:55:02]

Aww..However at risk bursting your bubble.. I'm not that exciting. I'm pretty sure you are it's a dream come true so I'm pretty sure I'll be excited every second spent with you

Do you like flanelette pjs?"

Now I have lmao lets see them on you now no doubt very warm and cuddly

A world of my own

Aww..However at risk bursting your bubble.. I'm not that exciting. I'm pretty sure you are it's a dream come true so I'm pretty sure I'll be excited every second spent with you

Do you like flanelette pjs? Now I have lmao lets see them on you now no doubt very warm and cuddly "

Oh we should definitely have a pj photo thread

Mrs N sleeps poorly some nights, I keep suggesting that a good session before sleep would work better than the hot choc' and the reading.

Do you like flanelette pjs? Now I have lmao lets see them on you now no doubt very warm and cuddly

Oh we should definitely have a pj photo thread "

Yeah most definitely there's a new one for today actually

regular good sex with someone who confirms to you they care about you is good for intimacy.

not sure i would need it every bedtime but i would love sex every day with someone that gives a shit about me. have done this in one relationship previously and we were together over a decade, i did feel loved but he was a very affectionate person as well.

i'm ok with sex with people who don't really care but it's not as good.

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

I'd rather have sex in the morning. But we have to have it at night because it's easier. Sometimes I'm aware I'm not giving quality sex because I'm too tired. It annoys me. He doesn't mind. He prefers it at night and is quite happy to do most of the work.

» Add a new message to this topic