FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Procrastination

Procrastination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am-Raider OP   Man  over a year ago

Corby

I reckon if I could just get me a cleaner who would suck me off then I could save the many hours wasted on here and get on with my quest to become financially independant.

What's you biggest time wasting sin and how would you deal with it (assuming you ever got round to it)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Corby

I'm sure there would be replies here if you weren't all engaged watching adverts and playing with your phones. ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let me get back to you on this, tomorrow

Corby

"Let me get back to you on this, tomorrow "

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I'll post later......I gotta go and do a thing

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Usn les ltrs

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm like Robinson Crusoe... I've have everything done by Friday

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have to put all my knickers in date order, clean the windows with a cotton bud and count the blades of grass growing through the cracks in the patio...I'll get back to you after that.

This here forum, and probably Reddit too, are my biggest time wasting sins. I have no intention of doing anything to tackle this.

I have a cleaner, but I still procrastinate. She doesn't suck me off though, maybe that's the problem.

Corby

"This here forum, and probably Reddit too, are my biggest time wasting sins. I have no intention of doing anything to tackle this.

I have a cleaner, but I still procrastinate. She doesn't suck me off though, maybe that's the problem. "

I'm pretty sure if I was your cleaner I would want to "suck you off"

Corby

"I have to put all my knickers in date order, clean the windows with a cotton bud and count the blades of grass growing through the cracks in the patio...I'll get back to you after that."

No worries...just categorising the stones amongst the soil in the garden..think they are mostly sedimentary....should really wash up too..but hey ho

Corby

"I'm like Robinson Crusoe... I've have everything done by Friday"

Need me a girl Friday.

"I reckon if I could just get me a cleaner who would suck me off then I could save the many hours wasted on here and get on with my quest to become financially independant.

What's you biggest time wasting sin and how would you deal with it (assuming you ever got round to it)

"

I have no sins.

I am totally

I never procasti........ohhhhh shiny

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

I don't ever waste time.

I constructively and impulsively reorganize my leisure time activities in a manner that overlaps the times allocated for essential to get done.

Something like that, anyway.

I've been in the bath for 2 hours...

"I've been in the bath for 2 hours..."

Prune like are we, lol.

"I've been in the bath for 2 hours...

Prune like are we, lol."

So so cold.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I still haven't got dressed today. Buy I figured if I'm doing housework amd getting all grubby I may as well stay in my nightie amd then change into clean pyjamas after I've had a shower. Or try on the dress that arrived in the post.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Oh, and I have also been putting off doing my nails for similar reasons. Hence the typos.

Corby

"Oh, and I have also been putting off doing my nails for similar reasons. Hence the typos."

Love to have been a fly on the wall for the nighty housework sesh....bit far to have flown tho.

Probly just as well imagining it...in a bit.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm sure there would be replies here if you weren't all engaged watching adverts and playing with your phones. ??"

errrrrmmmm....

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I reckon if I could just get me a cleaner who would suck me off then I could save the many hours wasted on here and get on with my quest to become financially independant.

"

spending any time telling my two cats to tolerate each other. weve had the 'you were both strays and you are both welcome here, so be nice' talk, weve had the 'this is my house, so be nice , or you are out' talk and weve had the you are worse than two bloody kids, dont you think ive had enough of them' rant..total waste of time, they hate each other and evil staring is a constant in my place..sighs..

solution..suggestions on a postcard please..i even thought of moving, then realised theyd only have to come with me..

Corby

spending any time telling my two cats to tolerate each other. weve had the 'you were both strays and you are both welcome here, so be nice' talk, weve had the 'this is my house, so be nice , or you are out' talk and weve had the you are worse than two bloody kids, dont you think ive had enough of them' rant..total waste of time, they hate each other and evil staring is a constant in my place..sighs..

solution..suggestions on a postcard please..i even thought of moving, then realised theyd only have to come with me.. "

No smarty solution for that I'm afraid...unless you could denut one or both of them.

Move house but don't tell them?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

ERM .....

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I not sure, will get back to you. Definitely need to think very carefully as to how I answer that.

[Removed by poster at 03/09/16 19:47:27]

"

We had a terrible time wasting sin which we ended after 18 months .

Yep , we actually spent 18 months on fab pre arranging meets . Hours and hours chatting and getting to know people before finally arranging to meet . And half if them either cancelled for one reason or another , or didn't turn up . Yep , what a waste of time !

Anyway a few months ago we saw the light . Now we put up on the night we are out that we are free , and tell people who message us where and when . If they turn up - great . If they don't after saying they will - block , and there's plenty more fish in the sea .

My oh my it's been so much better since we stopped wasting our time on here .

Now the only time we waste is on the forums

Plucking that rogue hair out of my right breast....My eyes aren't what they were so it takes longer.

The forums on here have been a massive time thief lately, but then again I've been out of work and had way too much spare time anyway.

That will most likely change this week and about time too. Therefore probably won't be in the forums much.

Video games are a terrible time thief for me. I'll just do this one bit, save my game and then quit and do something productive....

» Add a new message to this topic