FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men asking from profile advice

Men asking from profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or are several rooms cluttered with these posts? Maybe "advice for men" needs its own room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they could probably google for advice if they had any sense.

"they could probably google for advice if they had any sense."

Or look at the over several hundred posts about it

"they could probably google for advice if they had any sense.

Or look at the over several hundred posts about it "

lol, yeah that too.

I wonder if the same guys see a lady in the pub then ask a stranger what they should say to her lol

If they see it as a way of introducing themselves and accepting good advice we don't see a problem, everyones got to start somewhere

It's a way of getting attention.

"It's a way of getting attention. "

Very much this.

Like a lot of posts on here to be honest

I think it's both.

Maybe you're hitting a wall and just need some direction? I can definitely empathise, it's hard to get any sort of start.

I'm suffering because I've no verifications.

"It's a way of getting attention.

Very much this.

Like a lot of posts on here to be honest "

Aren't we all trying to get noticed though to some degree?

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I know the mods are busy but the forums need a secretary to move these type of threads to the support and advice board.

Just an idea.

By *annonball colMan  over a year ago

somerset

Tut! Thought there was gonna be some advice on here then, It's like a loose women tea break

It does get repetitive.

I agree that they should be moved to the advice section.

Just wish people would do a forum search first before posting a new thread sometimes x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The profile advice requests seem to have jumped back into the lounge of late.

I'd like red and blue flashing lights on screen for new members posting in the lounge - reminding and warning them that if they're about to post this here, It's the wrong place.

"The profile advice requests seem to have jumped back into the lounge of late.

I'd like red and blue flashing lights on screen for new members posting in the lounge - reminding and warning them that if they're about to post this here, It's the wrong place. "

Yeah there is a place for them, bet nobody reports they are in the wrong place though

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Is it me or are several rooms cluttered with these posts? Maybe "advice for men" needs its own room "

why do you care where its posted if you don't want to offer advice just move on .

I think its very easy for men or couples or single woman to think oh not again when faced with the struggles of others .

the reality is all three dynamics face problems on here I'm lucky to have seen site life as a guy couple and had a fern who on play meets would show me what she had to deal with .

once you have seen it from all sides its easy to show a bit of sentiment to anyone asking for help whether you choose to offer that help or not .

"Is it me or are several rooms cluttered with these posts? Maybe "advice for men" needs its own room

why do you care where its posted if you don't want to offer advice just move on .

I think its very easy for men or couples or single woman to think oh not again when faced with the struggles of others .

the reality is all three dynamics face problems on here I'm lucky to have seen site life as a guy couple and had a fern who on play meets would show me what she had to deal with .

once you have seen it from all sides its easy to show a bit of sentiment to anyone asking for help whether you choose to offer that help or not ."

Just saying there is a place for advice, how hard is it to post it there?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The mods move dozens and dozens of threads that are posted in the wrong forum each day - not just profile advice ones but loads of others as well.

Lots of regular posters put things in the wrong place too but its easily rectified. If you see any that we miss then just report them and someone will move them if its causing a problem.

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Is it me or are several rooms cluttered with these posts? Maybe "advice for men" needs its own room

once you have seen it from all sides its easy to show a bit of sentiment to anyone asking for help whether you choose to offer that help or not .

Just saying there is a place for advice, how hard is it to post it there? "

I personally don't care where the post ends up I for the life of me can't work out why anyone would care if the post ends up in the wrong forum area .

Like I saw who cares .

» Add a new message to this topic