FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Past time of

Past time of

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

people watching... most of us have done it and enjoyed it at some point or another. But WHY is is so much fun to sit ina a street cafe watching the world go by, what makes it so fascinating?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

Love sitting watching the people go by - just try and imagine what they are doing - whats on their mind and yes - would i ??? lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"people watching... most of us have done it and enjoyed it at some point or another. But WHY is is so much fun to sit ina a street cafe watching the world go by, what makes it so fascinating?"
What makes you do it?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

i love to do it.

We did it in the pub last night, but were trying to figure out wether they were swingers or not....there were a few we reckon

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

My cousin and I sit in cafe's/restaurants and make up storyies of imaginary people and speak just slightly higer than normal.

One guy was once so intrigued he lent back and tipped his chair over

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"people watching... most of us have done it and enjoyed it at some point or another. But WHY is is so much fun to sit ina a street cafe watching the world go by, what makes it so fascinating?"

The thing is if you can read body language its gets even better

"people watching... most of us have done it and enjoyed it at some point or another. But WHY is is so much fun to sit ina a street cafe watching the world go by, what makes it so fascinating?What makes you do it?"

I am naturally curious about people and their behaviours, their lives and what makes them tick and I sit there wondering what may or may not be going on in their lives, I guess. It is a relaxing "voyeurist" activity for me.

"i love to do it.

We did it in the pub last night, but were trying to figure out wether they were swingers or not....there were a few we reckon"

Yes, I often wonder that especially of those who look seemingly "innocent" and then I wonder if anybody ever spots me thinking the same...

"people watching... most of us have done it and enjoyed it at some point or another. But WHY is is so much fun to sit ina a street cafe watching the world go by, what makes it so fascinating?

The thing is if you can read body language its gets even better "

Totally.. and it is so great to observe a discrepancy in body language between two people, whether they mirror each other or whatever else it suggests...

I like watching people, especially if they have hot bodies

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"i love to do it.

We did it in the pub last night, but were trying to figure out wether they were swingers or not....there were a few we reckon

Yes, I often wonder that especially of those who look seemingly "innocent" and then I wonder if anybody ever spots me thinking the same..."

I think everyone does it, I even give them nicknames, something suitable. lol

"I like watching people, especially if they have hot bodies "

Me too, and sometimes you cannot quite make out what makes somebody really sexy.. but they just ooze it, dont they...

"i love to do it.

Yes, I often wonder that especially of those who look seemingly "innocent" and then I wonder if anybody ever spots me thinking the same...

I think everyone does it, I even give them nicknames, something suitable. lol "

Care to share?

Glasgow

There was a guy in the bar I was in last weekend, who made two mistakes 1) Light trousers/ slacks 2) Wet marks in the front. So he was from that moment known as the dribbler. lol

Theres a pub/restaurant where me and my friend go to - its near her workplace so I just meet her there. We spend the time guessing which people are having affairs during their lunch hours... arrive in separate cars... go to quietest corner.... its great fun. We spot the regulars now and call them pet names like white car bad shoes and thin no hair woman...

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

i love people watching,just watching the world go by, i find it relaxing(as strange as that sounds)

PS im not strange really im not lol

Glasgow

"Theres a pub/restaurant where me and my friend go to - its near her workplace so I just meet her there. We spend the time guessing which people are having affairs during their lunch hours... arrive in separate cars... go to quietest corner.... its great fun. We spot the regulars now and call them pet names like white car bad shoes and thin no hair woman...

"

See we are all doing it.

"Theres a pub/restaurant where me and my friend go to - its near her workplace so I just meet her there. We spend the time guessing which people are having affairs during their lunch hours... arrive in separate cars... go to quietest corner.... its great fun. We spot the regulars now and call them pet names like white car bad shoes and thin no hair woman...

"

you been watchin me? lol

I often say - what's their story... it's fun.

It's just our natural curiosity, I'm sure.

See we are all doing it. "

I m pondering... maybe it is just a way of putting yourself into somebody else's shoes for a moment, thinking what it might be like to be them? Who knows but it is fun

"I often say - what's their story... it's fun.

"

Yes, you just beat me to it lol...

Yes, you just beat me to it lol..."

What's your story? - lol

Yes, you just beat me to it lol...

What's your story? - lol "

I do it .. and it is quite hard to drag yourself away from a good vantage point where you can see people while sipping a glass of chilled something. I thin you are spot on that it is a natural curiosity we all have to some degree, what I do not know why we have it - does it make sense to have this behaviour in terms of "survival" - is it important to us to watch what others are doing? Did we learn from that in the past maybe? Who knows...

Who nows indeed.

What I do know is I almmost always like to sit in the window, if not outside, when in a cafe alone. And I'm very aware that I never want to face the wall when I'm in company even though I know I should give my company all the attention (to be polite)... I just can't help myself.

Oh dear, I may have given too much away here

I'm a selfish tea drinker

k

(missing from the above)

"Who nows indeed.

What I do know is I almmost always like to sit in the window, if not outside, when in a cafe alone. And I'm very aware that I never want to face the wall when I'm in company even though I know I should give my company all the attention (to be polite)... I just can't help myself.

Oh dear, I may have given too much away here

I'm a selfish tea drinker"

Apparently that has soemthing to do with primitive fight/flight and self preservation issues - and I think most of us prefer to not face the wall but a (potential) exit out of a situation?

hmmm I think I've heard of that before... I'll remember it the next time someone attacks me with their teacup for lingering too long at them whilst they go about their business.. and I'm merely people watching.

"hmmm I think I've heard of that before... I'll remember it the next time someone attacks me with their teacup for lingering too long at them whilst they go about their business.. and I'm merely people watching."

hahaha that was funny... had not thought of it in that way

you been watchin me? lol "

My goodness where did you spring from? Hello how are you? LTNS Actually Im sure you've been to that pub

» Add a new message to this topic