FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well I never revisited....

Well I never revisited....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Listening to Brian Matthews Sixties radio show yesterday I heard the Song Oh Denise by Randy and the Rainbows. I didnt realise Blondie's Denis was a cover version of it.

Have you discovered that a long held believe (not just music) was different to what you always thought it was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Have you discovered that a long held believe (not just music) was different to what you always thought it was. "

Oh yes, all the while - perception of things, people..reality do change as we mature (well, some of us lol) but seriously, I think you are right. And we discover what seemed black and white matter yesterday... today presents in shades of grey?

"

Have you discovered that a long held believe (not just music) was different to what you always thought it was.

Oh yes, all the while - perception of things, people..reality do change as we mature (well, some of us lol) but seriously, I think you are right. And we discover what seemed black and white matter yesterday... today presents in shades of grey?"

Life is always surprising me but nothing humans ever do comes as a shock

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

absolutely. I found out yesterday the earth is not flat. Can you believe it? Why the fek dont we all fall off? Especially all those people in australia standing on their heads all the time.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"absolutely. I found out yesterday the earth is not flat. Can you believe it? Why the fek dont we all fall off? Especially all those people in australia standing on their heads all the time."

You re wrong... I fell off and got bruises from last night to prove it

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Not a mistaken belief, but I found out something recently that I never knew, but probably everyone else does. The term "drag" as in drag queens, comes from a stage direction in a playscript for "dressed as girls".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only learned recently that there are only Eight planets in our solar system and that we could have 3 to 5 moons...

Lets see Mystic Meg work with them onions...

"Only learned recently that there are only Eight planets in our solar system and that we could have 3 to 5 moons...

Lets see Mystic Meg work with them onions..."

Thats intersting. Do these other moons have any influence on the earths tides and calendar like 'The Moon' has?

"...Do these other moons have any influence on the earths tides and calendar like 'The Moon' has?"

TBH I dont know...

But as they are in orbit about us, theres a fair possibility...

"...Do these other moons have any influence on the earths tides and calendar like 'The Moon' has?

TBH I dont know...

But as they are in orbit about us, theres a fair possibility... "

Well you sent me on a mission. Apparently planets can only be called planets if they have drawn all naturally occuring satellites matter smaller than the itself) in their orbit into their gravitational pull and formed a 'ball'. Then they are truly independent planets with nothing cauight in their orbit, in the literal sense of the word. Pluto had a lot of clearing up to do with ice still orbitting around, so was demoted. We only have one sun and moon affecting the orbit of our planet and that of the other planets in our immediate solar system, all interacting with each other. Earth formed a sphere not a ball though. So we are special. Apparently! Mystic Meg doesnt have to hang her boots up yet

I dont think Im going to be much competition to Professor Cox - or the average 10 year old but at least I went and did a search!

That Berwick upon T is actually not still officially at war with Russia , hugely dissapointed , boo

» Add a new message to this topic