FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feeling like

Feeling like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

a holiday and wondering who is going where this year and who is making the most of staying here, chilling?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Back to Gran Canaria in sept

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Off to Devon next weekend, ready for an need a break

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ill be going to work

cheers thanks for that reminder

"Back to Gran Canaria in sept "

Love it - hoping to go to Fuerte later myself...

"ill be going to work

cheers thanks for that reminder

"

Will you be exposing that lovely rear to the sunshine there?

ill be sitting on it working away

hoping there is earthquakes - tsunamis - hurricanes - tornadoes - and all out open war at the most popular holiday destinations this year

"ill be sitting on it working away

hoping there is earthquakes - tsunamis - hurricanes - tornadoes - and all out open war at the most popular holiday destinations this year "

Love that caring community spirit - have you ever considered becoming a social worker?

no as you cant buy gas powered armalite assault rifles at wal mart in this country

"no as you cant buy gas powered armalite assault rifles at wal mart in this country

"

Oh heck ... this needs indepth work...lol

im sure youll have a fine maybe even fab hol

Anybody out there... going on a FAB holiday involving some preplanned or spontaneous hedonist fun?

"Anybody out there... going on a FAB holiday involving some preplanned or spontaneous hedonist fun?"

No such luck- I'm off on hols with my Mum

Off with mates to marmaris in turkey. for two weeks and this is gonna be the last one and then i gets my sprout

"Off with mates to marmaris in turkey. for two weeks and this is gonna be the last one and then i gets my sprout "

I love Turkey - been a few times and alwyas impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the locals. You ll have a great time, I am sure...

Sprouts??? Thought you had your roast earlier?

"Off with mates to marmaris in turkey. for two weeks and this is gonna be the last one and then i gets my sprout "

oooooo i went there last yeear, very nice time was had...

Im getting a little mini jack russell after me hols and im gonna call it sprout

"Off with mates to marmaris in turkey. for two weeks and this is gonna be the last one and then i gets my sprout

I love Turkey - been a few times and alwyas impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the locals. You ll have a great time, I am sure...

Sprouts??? Thought you had your roast earlier?"

Are you sure that you are talking about Turkey? Clean never comes to mind with our visits compared to other destinations.

Where we stay its spotless.

And family run and oooooo great stuff

"Off with mates to marmaris in turkey. for two weeks and this is gonna be the last one and then i gets my sprout

Are you sure that you are talking about Turkey? Clean never comes to mind with our visits compared to other destinations. "

My experience of Marmaris, Side, Belek and Antalya was that it was awesome and very clean - but of course, we are only ever comparing indivdual experiences so statistically perhaps inaccurate.

"Where we stay its spotless.

And family run and oooooo great stuff "

The rooms mainly there are smaller and unless you are in the 5 star hotels rustic. I am not saying the hotels are not clean but the place in general i would never describe as clean in a 1000 years.

Are you sure that you are talking about Turkey? Clean never comes to mind with our visits compared to other destinations.

My experience of Marmaris, Side, Belek and Antalya was that it was awesome and very clean - but of course, we are only ever comparing indivdual experiences so statistically perhaps inaccurate. "

Side clean? Well that beggars belief! Have you actually been to the old town?

The rooms mainly there are smaller and unless you are in the 5 star hotels rustic. I am not saying the hotels are not clean but the place in general i would never describe as clean in a 1000 years. "

Been going for over ten years , often twice a year and you gets what ya pay for most of the time.

I have NEVER had any problems with any of the accommodation i have had.

My experience of Marmaris, Side, Belek and Antalya was that it was awesome and very clean - but of course, we are only ever comparing indivdual experiences so statistically perhaps inaccurate.

Side clean? Well that beggars belief! Have you actually been to the old town?"

Last time I went, admittedly was 5 years ago and it was a 5 star - we found it spotless with clean sheets every day and the service was awesome. Like I said... we can only compare individual experience

Last time I went, admittedly was 5 years ago and it was a 5 star - we found it spotless with clean sheets every day and the service was awesome. Like I said... we can only compare individual experience"

I think you are having a Judith Charmers moment here. Its quite different from what you may have seen on the TV.

"a holiday and wondering who is going where this year and who is making the most of staying here, chilling? "

We are off to the south of France soon but can highly recommend Croatia if you are planning on booking somewhere beautiful and relaxing xx

"a holiday and wondering who is going where this year and who is making the most of staying here, chilling?

We are off to the south of France soon but can highly recommend Croatia if you are planning on booking somewhere beautiful and relaxing xx"

Croatia is a hidden jem but shhhh don't tell everyone

Last time I went, admittedly was 5 years ago and it was a 5 star - we found it spotless with clean sheets every day and the service was awesome. Like I said... we can only compare individual experience

I think you are having a Judith Charmers moment here. Its quite different from what you may have seen on the TV. "

Like I said - I went there with my entire family - it was not cheap by comparison but we all enjoyed it. Shame you did not have the same experience.

"a holiday and wondering who is going where this year and who is making the most of staying here, chilling?

We are off to the south of France soon but can highly recommend Croatia if you are planning on booking somewhere beautiful and relaxing xx"

Yes I agree - still largely unexplored which means it has not lost its natural unspoilt charm.

we are going camping in Wales in August- It only rains twice a week, once for four days and the other time for three days! x

I think you are having a Judith Charmers moment here. Its quite different from what you may have seen on the TV.

Like I said - I went there with my entire family - it was not cheap by comparison but we all enjoyed it. Shame you did not have the same experience. "

Turkey not cheap? Well i am speechless now as its one of the top 10 places recommended for a cheap foreign holiday. But then i have been to Turkey a few times and always enjoyed it. I still wouldn't call it clean though but i do have fairly high standards.

Nobody up for one of Bransons space trips?

You get a poor luggage allowance... anything over is jettisoned. Imagine your smalls orbitting the earth for eternity....

"we are going camping in Wales in August- It only rains twice a week, once for four days and the other time for three days! x"

Hey camping can also be such fun.. and it can be so cosy ina tent... when you are with the right peoplexx

"Nobody up for one of Bransons space trips?

You get a poor luggage allowance... anything over is jettisoned. Imagine your smalls orbitting the earth for eternity...."

well we would not need much lingerie... so not a problem lol

"

Hey camping can also be such fun.. and it can be so cosy ina tent... when you are with the right peoplexx"

We love camping we go every year! Looking forward to it really! xx

"

Hey camping can also be such fun.. and it can be so cosy ina tent... when you are with the right peoplexx

We love camping we go every year! Looking forward to it really! xx"

We want to do a couple of long weekends this year - camping with swinging - any suggestions for the UK? xx

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

The rooms mainly there are smaller and unless you are in the 5 star hotels rustic. I am not saying the hotels are not clean but the place in general i would never describe as clean in a 1000 years.

Been going for over ten years , often twice a year and you gets what ya pay for most of the time.

I have NEVER had any problems with any of the accommodation i have had. "

well ive been a few times last time was over xmas a few years ago place called Gulluk just outside bodrum and thats when you see the real turkey and its far better than in the summer they are really friendly people

We are off to the south of France soon but can highly recommend Croatia if you are planning on booking somewhere beautiful and relaxing xx

Croatia is a hidden jem but shhhh don't tell everyone "

Ooooppsssy!!! Yeah, sorry! Meant to say avoid Croatia... it's bloody awful

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

am working next weekend but for summer hols going to take my daughter up north of scotland .... what a beautiful place to live

"am working next weekend but for summer hols going to take my daughter up north of scotland .... what a beautiful place to live"

I would honestly love to live in Scotland.. ever since I first went a few years ago and saw the beautiful Lochs and experienced the great Scottish hospitality. If I could I would live there for at least 4 months a year - such a beautiful place x

"

We want to do a couple of long weekends this year - camping with swinging - any suggestions for the UK? xx"

Completely useless answer but nowhere appropriate that we have been! Although we did have another couple for fun in our tent last year x

"

We want to do a couple of long weekends this year - camping with swinging - any suggestions for the UK? xx

Completely useless answer but nowhere appropriate that we have been! Although we did have another couple for fun in our tent last year x"

I guess you just got to be a bit careful and quieter? I may be having problems there ...

"

I guess you just got to be a bit careful and quieter? I may be having problems there ..."

Lol! I too have that problem-got told off by mr ws lol x

"

I guess you just got to be a bit careful and quieter? I may be having problems there ...

Lol! I too have that problem-got told off by mr ws lol x"

We were invited to a kind of posh party a couple of years ago.. champagne reception and lovely food.. and nice company.. I was told off by another (older couple) afterwards for being too energetic (not sure what they meant really...)

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

i haven't been back to Turkey since 2000 but i had been quite a few times up to then

i never had a problem with the cleanliness of hotels but i did only do 5 star places and although that's never a guarantee its not grubby at least you can make your point that is should be. love the friendliness tho lovely people great service

"

We were invited to a kind of posh party a couple of years ago.. champagne reception and lovely food.. and nice company.. I was told off by another (older couple) afterwards for being too energetic (not sure what they meant really...)"

Hehe!! You'd think they'd appreciate the liveliness! x

"

We were invited to a kind of posh party a couple of years ago.. champagne reception and lovely food.. and nice company.. I was told off by another (older couple) afterwards for being too energetic (not sure what they meant really...)

Hehe!! You'd think they'd appreciate the liveliness! x"

That is what I thought... Mr Aphrodite (Oh heck he will so kill me for calling him that...) was NOT imperssed that I was told off for what was just enjoying myself... and I was not d*unk either...

"

That is what I thought... Mr Aphrodite (Oh heck he will so kill me for calling him that...) was NOT imperssed that I was told off for what was just enjoying myself... and I was not d*unk either..."

Hmm of course you weren't Thats what I say too! Aw only messing clearly people like us are the heart of the party! xx

Camping is for the young...

Once down on one of them blow up things , im down for the duration. lmao

Give me proper beds and hotel service please.

Im too old to be piddling in a bucket

"

That is what I thought... Mr Aphrodite (Oh heck he will so kill me for calling him that...) was NOT imperssed that I was told off for what was just enjoying myself... and I was not d*unk either...

Hmm of course you weren't Thats what I say too! Aw only messing clearly people like us are the heart of the party! xx"

I have purely as a precaution started apologising at the BEGINNING of a party for the things i MIGHT be doing which MAY offend...That way people expect the worst and are usually pleased that it was not as bad as they expected... and sometimes I even get invited back now

"

I have purely as a precaution started apologising at the BEGINNING of a party for the things i MIGHT be doing which MAY offend...That way people expect the worst and are usually pleased that it was not as bad as they expected... and sometimes I even get invited back now "

I have taken up being designated driver-that way what you see is what you get and nothing else can be blamed

"

I have purely as a precaution started apologising at the BEGINNING of a party for the things i MIGHT be doing which MAY offend...That way people expect the worst and are usually pleased that it was not as bad as they expected... and sometimes I even get invited back now

I have taken up being designated driver-that way what you see is what you get and nothing else can be blamed "

We should meet!!!;-);-)

"

We should meet!!!;-);-)"

I get the feeling that Mr WS and Mr Aphrodite (hehe) would not want to be at this meeting!! The fun may be too much lol x

"

We should meet!!!;-);-)

I get the feeling that Mr WS and Mr Aphrodite (hehe) would not want to be at this meeting!! The fun may be too much lol x"

We shall empower them... and permit them to ...errrr ... observe?

» Add a new message to this topic